Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Serving Washington and Oregon , Seattle, WA Serving WA, CA and OR (206) 395-4614

Wedding PhotoBooth

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Kelsy F

What a hit at my wedding!! A line formed as soon as they set up and it never went away. Everyone loved that they were able to take home a souvenir photo strip and the guest book of photos that they made was hilarious!

Very Creative

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Justin K

They were very accommodating in setting up their photobooth outdoors for our wedding reception. They had a whole assortment of fun gadgets, wigs, and glasses for our guests to have fun with and take pictures with. They were really great to work with on the day of the wedding.

ShutterSpeed

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Ashley S

Unfortunately we planned on using the photo booth as the guest book. The vendor was late, and they were completely unorganized. They didn't plug into the power source that we provided, so they tried to run the camera on battery (which kept dying). Sadly, we only have about 20... Read More out of 200 people in our guestbook and that's something that can't be replaced.

FUN!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Colleen B

Super easy to work with!Huge hit! Beautiful and fun guest book that they put together! Every wedding should have them!

Shutterspeed

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Sharice B

I wish I could show everyone my pictures from the photo booth..oh wait.. I can because they download everything onto their Facebook for all your friends and family to enjoy as well.They have the absolute best booths for the most inexpensive costs and you get a book on the day of... Read More which is so fun. They are just the nicest people you will ever meet. You don't have anything to worry about if you get their service. 100% such a great experience!!!!!!

BEST Photo Booth

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Tahaira K

Jasmine at ShutterSpeed is so professional and wonderful to work with. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy. She is extremely prompt and professional, her quick turnaround sets a high bar for other vendors. We had our photos by the time we came back from our... Read More honeymoon! I can't sing of her praises enough, she worked within our budget and provided superior service. Plus, the photo booth was SO MUCH FUN! Guests loved it! ShutterSpeed is the way to go.