Siagel Productions: Less Talk, More Music

Siagel Productions offers high quality DJ entertainment with elegance and style. More Music, Less Microphone! We offer FREE event coordination, room up lighting packages, and discount invitations.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2000 Commonwealth Avenue Suite 425, New England, MA (617) 614-5422

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Laura

We used Siagel for our September 2015 wedding at the UMass Club in downtown Boston for our uplighting, ceremony musicians, and DJ. First of all, the event was spectacular and seamless, and our guests are still talking about how fun it was. I really wanted to go with a company... Read More that would be able make our wedding come to life in a coordinated way and they did just that. From the first contact, the company was very professional. Rachel F. walked me through the different options and pricing over the phone and via email. Once we selected what we wanted, we were assigned a planner (Jodi) who went through all the details of the day from start to finish. The whole process was very organized and professional, and they were always willing to answer my tons of nervous questions, and were open to making changes up until the week before. We chose the Alla Breve flute and guitar duo for our ceremony/cocktail hour music and DJ Kenny for the reception. My only complaint is that I did not get to talk to the musicians before the event. However, I really didn't need to since Jodi coordinated everything for them. They even learned a new song to play for us! The ceremony music was beautiful and classy, and having them for the cocktail hour gave a nice sophisticated feel to evening. DJ Kenny played the music for the reception and he was equally awesome. We were able to talk to him several months before our wedding and then the day before. He was very friendly and open to all the different ideas we had. I love that we did not have to micromanage our music selections. He got an idea of what we wanted from our conversations and used his expertise to make it a blast for everyone. My husband and I are really not dancers, but he had us and everyone else dancing the whole night. Lastly, we chose LED uplighting for the reception area, and it really make a huge difference in the room. It made the whole room look polished and decorated, and made our florals look amazing.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Roxey C

We hired Siagel for our wedding in September and I've never had more fun at an event!! We worked with both Jodi and Kerry prior to the big day and they made sure every detail was covered far in advance. DJ Michael A worked our reception and he did an outstanding job! I was... Read More concerned that guests would be shy about dancing and that it would be a struggle to get anyone out on the dance floor but Michael got every single person excited to get out there! He really took the time to get to the know the crowd and tailored the music to what got people excited - by the end of the night, the entire guest list was belting out Bohemian Rhapsody! He really went the extra mile for us and we can't thank him and Siagel enough for making our wedding night one of the most memorable nights of our (and our guest's) lives!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna S

I would give Siagel Productions a million stars if I could! I used Siagel Productions as my wedding planner/coordinator for my September 2016 wedding, and it was the best decision we could have possibly made. The entire team was so thorough, detail oriented and worked hard to... Read More make sure everything went perfectly (which it did)! They knew exactly the right questions to ask in order for them to understand our vision for the night, they did not miss a beat! From the flowers, to the decor to the music production to the scheduling of the night- it was flawless! THANK YOU THANK YOU to the whole Siagel productions team- you made my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Erica P

Michael was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! It's 2 months later and people keep telling us how much fun they had on the dance floor. It wasn't empty for a moment! We can't thank Michael enough for making our wedding the most fun we've ever had.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Vanessa P

We loved our DJ and more importantly our friends and family loved our DJ too! DJ Mike came everyone dancing and really was about to read the mood of the room. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better person keeping the party going! Siagel was equally amazing! We had a... Read More coordinator who took the time to get to know us and they asked all sorts of important questions like: "How do you feel about the song shout" ;) and of course, real questions like how do you want the centerpieces given away. I loved the professionalism and thoroughness.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Emily F

My husband and I chose Siagel for our August 2017 wedding and could not have been happier. At our initial meeting with Siagel, everyone was professional and seemed genuinely happy for us. They even put up a personalized little sign in the foyer welcoming us in! Kerry was our... Read More coordinator and she could not have been more responsive, respectful, or helpful during our months of communications. Kerry even took in changes to our wedding timeline the day before the wedding and relayed the changes to our DJ. We are so grateful for all of her hard work! We chose DJ Eric Spindler after meeting with him months before our wedding and we feel it's one of the best choices we made in the entire wedding planning process. DJ Spindler absolutely loves what he does and that will be evident to you from the very first meeting with him. He knew right off the bat (just by our ages and our brief survey of musical interest) what we wanted to hear at our wedding. He played just about every song we had wished for (off a list of about 30!) and kept our dance floor packed and happy all night. He is amazing at what he does. Thank you Siagel for all you did to make our day so great!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Maria C

We hired Michael Savant from Siagel Productions for our August 2017 wedding. Working with him and the Siagel coordinator leading up to the wedding was a breeze. They have a thorough wedding questionnaire to ensure we were all on the same page re: timing, song choices, and "do... Read More not play" songs. On the day of, Michael was great and kept the party going! The up-lighting looked awesome too. Thank you again, would highly recommend. So easy to work with.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jillian D

We worked with DJ Kenny from Siagel for our August 2017 wedding and were so happy with every part of our experience. We were married at a farm that requires the DJ use their sound equipment and Kenny and Siagel were more than willing to do that for us, even though it's a bit... Read More unusual. Also, I had a friend play an electric organ at the ceremony and I didn't really know what we would need to amplify the sound, and Kerry, who was our planner, and Mike, one of the owners, worked with me ahead of time to ensure we'd have just what we need. Then, the day of, Kenny set that all up and had it ready to go! We are not huge music people so we really needed a DJ who could read the crowd, use his expertise, etc and Kenny did just that! All of my friends who are music people and love dancing were raving about Kenny's picks. My parents also loved that Kenny played dinner music during the meal, and we loved the laid back music he put together for cocktail hour as well. In addition, Kenny's personality and organization really added to the order of events of the night..

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sarah F

My husband and I got married in Sharon and DJ Kenny was absolutely the best. He was fun and played so many of my favorites, even adding a little tear jerker after my dad quoted a song in his speech. He kept the dance floor going the entire night and everyone was raving about how... Read More awesome he was. Jodi was super helpful getting everything organized and working through the planning of our event. I would definitely recommend Siagel Productions to anyone looking for an awesome event. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Tom I

Ask for Kenny. Simple as that. He recently DJ'd our wedding ceremony and reception. He had everyone dancing the entire night, and executed all of our special requests flawlessly. If you want a good DJ, Kenny is a 10/10.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kristyn F

We hired DJ Kenny for our cocktail hour and reception. He was AMAZING!! During our first dance, we told Kenny we did not want to dance alone the whole time (our song was 4+ minutes long) and he knew the exact time to invite other guests to come up with us. We always had people... Read More dancing and he was great about listening to what we wanted leading up to the event. A few of our engaged guests even took his card because they thought he was fantastic, even some as far as Pennsylvania. I would highly recommend Kenny for any wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Jaymie T

DJ Greg was amazing! Not only did he play amazing music keeping our party going for hours but he kept everything going smoothly. Also, DJ Greg was great with my cousin who has severe learning disabilities. He let Ian "help" and wear the noise cancelling headphones all night! We... Read More also used the photo booth from Siagel and we're so glad we did. The guestbook from the photo booth is one of the best souvenirs we have from the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Shannon D

We worked with Kenny! He was so awesome! From our first meeting to the very end of the wedding, things were seamless. Kenny was great to work with and really listened to what we wanted & what we didn't want and ran with it. We could not have asked for a better DJ. From the... Read More ceremony to the very end of the wedding, Kenny did an amazing job. Everything flowed perfectly thanks to Kenny & people are still complimenting how amazing of a job he did! You know it was a great wedding & you know you picked the right DJ when there was still at least 150 people on the dance floor when the last song of the night is played.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Katie L

DJ Kenny was amazing!! He kept the party going all night and seeing as it was NYE that can be hard with it being such a long night. He made a Will Smith mix on the spot after my brother requested it...pretty awesome.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kendra H

We used Siagel Productions for our wedding on November 20th 2016 and we're not disappointed! Dj Kenny had our guests dancing the minute the floor opened up! All the songs we requested were played and the others he chose were awesome! Dj upbeat, fun and also did a great job at... Read More making sure he had the correct pronunciation of all the names announced (some of them were very hard!) I would definitely recommend Siagel productions, from the planning process with Rachel who was always available to talk to the day of which went off without a flaw! THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kate L

Siagel did both our wedding ceremony and reception and we could not be more pleased! DJ Kenny was amazing... he took our inputs from the pre-wedding survey and turned them into a completely cohesive, FUN dance playlist (seamless transitions). Everyone at the wedding couldn't... Read More stop talking about how incredible the music and Kenny were... they even started the hashtag #KennyKilledIt!!! Thanks for amazing experience- I will definitely recommend Siagel in the future!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Chris K

Michael A. was fantastic - he kept the party hopping all night! The coordinator, Rachael, answered all of my pre-wedding questions/concerns promptly and professionally. Siagel provides a nice setup (a 'designer' DJ booth and dance floor lighting) and you'll find they're at the... Read More low end of the cost spectrum. Can you find other services with more elaborate setups? Yes, but you'll pay a lot more for gimmicks. My wife and I were very happy with Saigel Productions and DJ Michael A. They're juuuust right.

2016-11-14T08:13:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love the feedback, and enjoy being able to provide services that suite all of our client's needs! We are so thrilled that Michael A was the right fit for you and we couldn't have been happier and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Sarah D

We worked with Jodi; she was awesome with communication and put together and relayed all our information to the DJ and answered all our questions in a timely manner. The DJ we chose was DJ Michael A. Michael was amazing and knew exactly how to read the crowd and our dance floor... Read More was full all night! He made sure the details, such as name pronunciation was accurate and didn't let even the small things go unnoticed! Thank you Siagel Prob. especially Jodi and Michael A for making our wedding day perfect!

2016-11-02T11:42:25 Response from the vendor

I had such a great time working with you! It was a pleasure! Your communication, and constant engagement/prompt response made my job enjoyable and made it a blast to get to know you guys! Michael and I wish you all the best in married life... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shawn B

We used Saigel for our DJ, photobooth, and uplighting. Michael did an AMAZING job. He had people on the dance floor all night long. The best part was that he was prepared for absolutely everything. My dad's speech referenced The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones and he... Read More had song clips for each as my dad was making his speech. It really made it special. We also LOVED looking through our photobook guestbook and the thumb drive after the wedding. We couldn't recommend Saigel enough!

2016-11-07T10:02:44 Response from the vendor

Congrats!!! It was such a pleasure to celebrate with you. All the best as you embark on this new adventure :) Love, the Siagel Team

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kate M

We hired DJ Kenny for our wedding on October 1st and he was amazing--we could not have asked for anything better! Siagel Productions (Kerry) was responsive and professional throughout the entire process. They helped tremendously in making our wedding a success!! I cannot... Read More recommend both Kenny and Siagel enough.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

Very professional, easy to work with, and most importantly did a great job. Kerry in the office is super responsive and DJ Michael did an awesome job at the reception. No complaints, would recommend to anyone.

2016-09-14T14:58:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you and we hope to again soon!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Rachel M

Siagel was professional and on top of things all the way up to our wedding day and even after! DJ Kenny did a fantastic job mixing up our music. We got lots of complements from our guests on how great he was! Very impressed by Siagel all around.

2016-08-15T10:32:13 Response from the vendor

Rachel, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best as you begin married life! :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Hannah F

I have nothing but great things to say about Siagel Productions. They answered all my questions promptly and made planning go smoothly. Our DJ was named Kenny and he did a phenomenal job catering to all audiences at our wedding (not easy when your audience spans generations). I... Read More highly recommend them!

2016-08-15T10:33:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Kenny is a great choice for inter-generational events! It was a pleasure working with you, and we would love to celebrate together again!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Julia M

We had DJ Michael A for our July wedding in Brookline. He was FANTASTIC! He kept everybody up and dancing for the whole party, and listened to all of our requests and preferences. He was flexible throughout the evening as the timeline had to shift to accommodate the caterer, or... Read More if he just realized that people were enjoying different music than we expected. We had the chance to fill out a "definitely play" list and a "preferably play" list and he was able to put together a great playlist based on the types of music we like, to take requests from our friends throughout the night, and to work in a few songs that we wanted to dance to but we knew others wouldn't be as excited about in ways that didn't clear the floor. (As we requested) He was not on the mic all night, but was really focused on the music and on people having a good time. We've heard from a lot of people that they've never danced so much at a wedding as they did at ours! We would highly recommend Michael to any couple looking for a DJ!

2016-08-15T10:34:58 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your kind words! we have loved working with you, and coordinating all aspects of your wedding together! Michael A had a great time getting to know you and the vibe you were looking for at your wedding! We hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Katie K

We used Siagel Productions and DJ Eric Spindler for our wedding ceremony and reception this May and they were incredible! From the constant correspondence prior to the event with the event planners/coordinators Jodi Gold & Rachel Frieman, to the friendly phone call with DJ... Read More Spindler a few days before the wedding / DJ working closely with our wedding planner week-before and day-of, to DJ Spindler keeping the dance floor packed for literally hours and hours - it was all amazing and so well executed. DJ Spindler did an impeccable job incorporating our taste in music via the questionnaire we filled out, while also taking into account guest requests and feeling the vibe of the crowd. We definitely recommend Siagel and DJ Spindler to anyone who highly values a great dance party.

Meet The Manager

Rachel Freiman

Rachel has been an event manager with Siagel Productions since March 2013. She has a passion for all things music and prior to joining the Siagel team, she worked for 8 years in the music industry in Manhattan. The Siagel team has pioneered the DJ entertainment industry over the past 35 years. From music to lighting, novelty to decor, we are a one-stop shop for all your party needs. Not only do we know how to party, our family of over 50 DJs, MCs, Dancers, Event Coordinators, and Operations staff are absolutely devoted to making each event a raving success