Austin Based String Quartet

We are an Austin-based string quartet. We are available to play for weddings & other special events. Let us help make your day as special as you imagined! We offer quartet, trio, duet, solo violin and also guitar/violin duet.

Instruments

Cello, Fiddle, Guitar, Violin

Classical, Pop, Rock

Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Austin, TX and surrounding areas (216) 798-6645

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Mandi H

They were AMAZING! Samantha, the contact person is so easy to work with, quick to respond to questions or concerns before the event. I had requested a song they have not played before, and they had absolutely no problem getting the music and making my dreams happen! They have a... Read More great selection and mix of classical songs and modern songs! As a musician myself I had a few requests for versions or the way I would prefer to have a song played and they made it happen perfectly! The week of the event they checked in to confirm. Which as a scatter brained bride makes you feel SO good that your day will run smooth! They were on time, were dressed professionally, and played BEAUTIFULLY, even in spite of seriously windy weather not a sheet of music went flying! They were an awesome addition to the ceremony, it was magical and felt like a scene out of a movie! I cannot thank them enough! I would HIGHLY recommend this lovely group of musicians!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Rebecca G

Sienna Strings made all the difference in the ambiance of our wedding! Their performance was absolutely GORGEOUS and our guests raved about this addition to our ceremony. If you are on the fence about choosing strings for your wedding, hop on over and book Sienna Strings, you... Read More won't regret it. Also, they were one of the easiest vendors to deal with, no fuss, easy communication and professional service. Hands down, one of our favorite parts of our wedding!

2017-09-28T14:35:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved playing and being part of your big day. Congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Emilie B

I wish I had found Samantha and Sienna String Quartet sooner! I had already booked and paid a deposit for another string ensemble when I discovered that I would need to pay another large sum of money to get them to play/learn the very popular songs, "Fools Rush In" and "Stand By... Read More Me" during my ceremony. Out of desperation, I began searching for another ensemble and was upset that I would possibly have to lose my deposit and hire someone new. Then I found Sienna String Quartet, and Samantha came to my rescue!!! Not only did she already have all of the songs that I was requesting in her repertoire, but she allowed me purchase the sheet music from her so that I would not have to lose a deposit and hire someone new. Not only was Samantha an excellent communicator, prompt and informative with her responses, and extremely prepared for any modern day wedding, she was exceedingly accommodating and helpful . I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and willingness to work with me! Like I said before, I wish I had found you sooner. With gratitude, Emilie

2017-09-23T21:23:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Emilie. I am so glad we could help and hope you have a wonderful wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Shannon K

This may sound silly, but ever since I saw the Little Mermaid as a child, it has been my dream to have a Stringed Quartet play at my wedding. Samantha was wonderful to work with. I had my heart set on a few songs and they had no problem learning them for our wedding. Right... Read More before I walked down the aisle I could hear them playing and my heart filled with joy because it was exactly how I had alway imagined. They are all so talented, they worked with my budget and on top of all of that they played some amazing music. Our venue was in the Dripping Springs, with beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and to make it even better beautiful music. Thank you Sienna Strings for making my wedding the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Andrea A

So happy I chose this group. They played traditional songs as well as newer, fun songs. It sounded beautiful at the wedding...especially having the quartet. I contemplated having a trio but the quartet was awesome! The sound is so nice outside :) Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Brandy W

I highly recommend Sienna String Quartet if you are looking for live music for your ceremony. They were easy to work with and helped me put together the perfect song list. They are so talented and their music made our wedding ceremony extra special!

Samantha Stewart

Samantha completed her performance degree at The Cincinnati Conservatory of Music. Along with playing in the Sienna String Quartet she also teaches orchestra in Austin Independent School District.