Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

126 Barley Sheaf Drive, East Norriton, PA (610) 825-6161

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Alana S

I received Scott and Vince's name from two colleagues who both used Signature DJs for their weddings, and I am so happy that we found them. Scott, the owner, was incredibly professional about getting us booked and putting the contract together, and was really on top of his game... Read More in terms of communication. He put us in touch with Vince, who was the DJ for our event. And Vince was amazing. We had two meetings with him beforehand to meet and chat about us, our wedding, and our music preferences. He took so much time to get to know us and learn about us as a couple. He provided a really helpful checklist for us to go through to choose all the music, and also gave suggestions when we were stuck. We provided Vince with a list of "must-play" music for the reception, and he played all of the songs on the list. I don't think the dance floor was quiet for a single second that night, and we received so many compliments from our guests about Vince and his playlist. Signature DJs really made our wedding an awesome, awesome party and we are honored that they were a part of our big day. I highly, highly recommend Scott and Vince!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Michele C

We worked with Scott from Signature DJs and he was fantastic. He is the owner of Signature DJs and takes his role in your wedding extremely seriously but not too seriously that he doesn't have fun with it! He thought of every detail and guided my husband and I when we weren't... Read More sure of something. He DJed for both the cocktail hour and dinner/dancing and he made sure the mood was just right for each part of the reception. He played the perfect mix of music so that all of our guests were on the dance floor all night. We also did uplighting through Signature DJs and Scott consulted us on what colors would compliment our florals and bridal party colors. It is obvious Scott loves his job and what he does. He even sent us some beautiful pictures that he took during the reception. Thank you Scott for the wonderful performance for our guests. It was a dream!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Michele R

Signature DJs did a great Job at my wedding . The DJ (Stewe) made us feel comfortable from the initial contact until the end of the night. The DJ really felt the crowd out and got everyone up and moving (even my friends who NEVER) dance. Everyone commented on how good the... Read More music and dancing was!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Melissa C

Signature DJs was FANTASTIC for our August 2016 wedding. My initial phone calls with the owner Scott were very professional, and I even got to meet our DJ, Pete, before signing the contract with them. They were really organized and their timelines for information very... Read More reasonable. Every detail was taken care of and I had no worries about the music going into the big day. Pete managed the microphones for the actual ceremony, which went off without a hitch. He helped keep our timeline moving and kept the night really fun. The music selection was AWESOME. The dance floor was full all evening with guests of all ages, and so many of my guests told me how much they loved the music selection (which was all Pete). I highly recommend Signature DJs!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Patrick D

We initially met with Scott (owner) and were sold on his attitude and professionalism. Scott encouraged us to look through their website to find a DJ with a personality that we liked and who we thought would be the best fit for our wedding. Jeff was awesome. We met with Jeff and... Read More discussed our ideas and views about how we wanted to approach the reception (think: big party, we had an even split of guests under 30 and guests over 50 and we wanted everyone to dance the entire time; we also come from big irish families so we wanted to get the intros and dances out of the way in order to maximize dance time) Jeff was able to do all that and more. There was not a single song that played that night that we didn't love, and the guests danced all night long. He knew what needed to be done in terms of organization and execution, and we let him do his thing and ran the dance floor like it was natural to him. Jeff and Scott are amazing and we would 110% recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Carrie K

It has been a little bit since my wedding on New Year's Eve but I just had to share what a wonderful experience I had with Scott and Signature DJs. My husband and I were a little hesitant about going with a DJ rather than a band but Scott made this choice just the best for our... Read More reception! Scott took as much time as we needed leading up to the event to get to know us and truly understand what we were hoping our wedding reception to be. I don't think we are the average wedding DJ couple with some of our likes/strong dislikes and Scott and his team totally nailed our vision. We are so grateful for the time and effort he put into getting our tastes for each part of the evening - cocktail hour, dinner music, and dancing. We also loved the Photo Booth and the team that ran this awesome addition to our party. My New Year's Eve wedding was decorated with golds and navy blues. Scott immediately offered to purchase a gold sparkly backdrop for our event that was exactly what I wanted! Our guests had such a wonderful time enjoying all the New Year's Eve props that Scott provided. Also, all the other general props were in great condition - some wedding photo booths I have participated in have only provided very used and worn in props. Overall we couldn't have been happier and we are so grateful that we worked with Signature DJs for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

We had Vince for our wedding. he was perfect and so professional. The DJ really sets the tone of the wedding. We loved his music choice, his MC skills and he was so friendly and respectful. We also chose to have to the photo booth-which was a great success! We got a sign in... Read More book with all the photos-beautiful memories :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Friends of ours had used Signature DJ's for their wedding and we liked the professionalism they brought to the event. Our DJ Vince was awesome! He provided music for everything from our ceremony to our reception. He made suggestions for our pre-ceremony music that we ended up... Read More loving. He also got our guests out onto the dance floor and was able to read the crowd. Vince was very attentive to our wants and do-not-wants when it came to reception music - we put him to the test & he nailed it! If we ever need a DJ for another event, we will definitely be contacting Signature DJ's!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Lauren D

Excellent experience! Our venue recommended several DJ's and after reading numerous reviews, we settled on Signature. We were lucky enough to have Scott as out DJ. He did a fantastic job from start to finish-- from the very beginning, he was extremely responsive to all of our... Read More questions and ideas. He read the crowd (which spanned several generations) to keep playing music that would appeal to everyone. As an added bonus, they managed to make our vision of the room (with Italian bistro lighting and uplighting) into a reality. The photo booth (and extremely patient photo booth attendant) really put the icing on the cake for us-- we are so thrilled to have the added photos. Thank you, Scott!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Marcel R

Scott Goldoor and Signature DJs were amazing. We used Signature DJs for their DJ, lighting, and photobooth services. From my first contact right through the big hug goodbye Scott was professional, helpful, and immediately responsive. In preparing for the wedding Scott met and... Read More Skyped with us several times, helping us through all the decisions. He was open and frank but also respectful when he thought something we wanted to do wouldn't be a crowd pleaser. We were glad we listened to his advice. The light was perfect and our guests really enjoyed the photobooth. The best part was that we got a USB of all the photos and a guestbook with printed out photostrips. And then there was Scott as DJ. He MCed when he needed to, but also just let the party flow without breaking it up. He mixed in all of our requests smoothly and the dance floor was never empty. We got rave reviews back from so many of our guests. We wholeheartedly recommend Scott and Signature DJs!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Alison W

Vince was AWESOME. From the second the dance floor opened until the wedding was over the dance floor was packed! He used our guidance and was able to make a phenomenal playlist that all the guests enjoyed!!

Great music and lighting!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tina

Signature DJs was awesome to work with! Since we were out of state, Scott initially met with us over Skype to get to know us better, which we thought was nice, especially since it was almost two years before our wedding! He was super available to answer all our questions... Read More whenever we needed... When we decided to add up-lighting onto our package, he took the time to meet us at our venue and show us all the different options. The whole process for the day of our wedding was very easy - we filled out a form letting him know what songs we definitely wanted played and ones we didn't want and then reviewed everything with him a couple times before the big day. He stuck to all of our requests and added a good mix of other songs that fit right in and kept the party going all night! He even gave us a cd at the end of the night with some of the songs we had played! Although we only worked with Scott, I don't doubt that anyone else in the company would be equally as great to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

Signature DJs was incredible at our wedding. Vince made sure the floor was full and moving. The music choices and flow got compliments throughout the night. Through the while process he was flexible, professional and very thorough in making sure the day was s success. We also... Read More had Scott running a photo booth from signature DJs that was a huge hit!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Matt L

My fiancé and I heard about Signature DJs through our wedding planner. The company came with great recommendations. We had Pete as our DJ. He was absolutely amazing. We had multiple long conversations prior to the day, of him just getting to know us, and our musical taste. We... Read More threw so much at Pete and he was able to incorporate it all. We asked him to do crazy basketball announcements, fade and cut songs up, and incorporate so many different types of genres into our wedding. I even emailed him two days before the wedding saying, “I need these songs to be played.” He replied with an “okay- sounds great!” and made it work! Throughout the whole process he was just so responsive and flexible. The music at the ceremony was great- Pete had to run between two blocks for the ceremony and the reception, as the ceremony was on the beach. He also needed battery-operated equipment for the beach. He ran the show flawlessly, which I cannot imagine was an easy feat at all. He transitioned well from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, and got back to the venue quickly. The music at the cocktail hour was spot on to what I had wanted and set the relaxing beachy feel. The reception was so much fun—I’ve received so many compliments from friends about how much fun they had! After the wedding, my sister said to me multiple times “I’ve never seen so many people out on the dance floor during the entire reception” we had almost all of our guests dancing and enjoying themselves. So many of my guests told me that this was one of their favorite weddings because of all of the dancing and partying. We owe that to Pete for keeping the energy so high and positive! After the reception, Pete gave my husband and I a CD of all of our important songs—I was so touched. I just can’t say enough great things about Pete. We really made him work, but he was just nothing short of fabulous! Highly recommend!

We love Jeff at Signature DJs!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Emily B

We loved DJ Jeff from Signature DJs. We heard him at my best friend's wedding and after dancing for 5 hours straight, booked him almost immediately. Jeff was really easy to work with and very responsive. He even dealt with three location changes (an outdoor ceremony, patio... Read More cocktail hour, and indoor speeches and dancing) with ease. We gave him a pretty big list of bands and songs we liked and he managed to work in so many of them, including our cheesiest songs. He didn't play anything off of our "no play" list, which was really great. We danced all night and Jeff also looked like he was having a great time. Choosing Signature DJs and Jeff was an excellent decision for us. THANK YOU JEFF!

Our DJ was a hit!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alison R

When deciding between DJ and Band we were very torn but we could not have been happier with the decision we made! Our DJ, Vince, was a huge hit!!! Everyone was up dancing the whole night and his music selections were perfect for our group that spanned a lot of different age... Read More groups. Please keep mentioning the music when they tell us how much fun they had. Our first meeting was with Scott, the owner of Signature DJs and we could tell right away that he had a great energy and passion for what he does which really sold us on using his services. When we got closer to the wedding we had a meeting with Vince who was going to our DJ and we left the meeting feeling so confident that we were going to have great music at our wedding. Vince worked with us to craft our entrance for the bridal party and provided some great suggestions for songs to end the night. We also had a piano player for the cocktail hour which brought the price up slightly but added an extra special touch to our event. We are so happy to have worked with Signature DJs and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Absolutely Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Kimberly S

We hired Scott from Signature DJ's for our wedding on 3/1/14. He was so awesome! We had a packed dance floor all night. He catered to every age group while meeting my expectations as well. He was very easy to work with from our first phone conversation to the day off when we... Read More encountered a timing issue with our officiant. At the end of the night Scott gave us a personalized CD. We can't wait to listen to it! We also used Signature DJ's for our uplighting and we were pleased with this service as well.

We Didn't Want the Party to End

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Crystal S

Vince from Signature was the epitome of professionalism. He took the time to work with us and really tuned in to our musical taste. He did such a great job that we didn't want the evening to end! Our guests loved him and have been asking about his services since the wedding.... Read More Highly recommended. I can't wait to have another party!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Mary E

Signature DJs came highly recommended by a friend and they lived up and surpassed every expectation we had. The owner, Scott, personally met with us twice before the wedding. Scott was extremely helpful and very attentive. This was seen in the musical variety played and how... Read More engaged our guests were on the dance floor. He guided us through the process and was very helpful. Through Signature DJs, we were able to upgrade our package to include up lighting and live music during our cocktail hour. The pianist was a big hit and it fit our mansion venue perfectly. The up lighting added an elegant touch to such a large venue space. We were lucky enough to have both Scott and his colleague, Vince, deejay during our ceremony and reception. Both gentlemen were outstanding and attentive to all of our needs. My husband and I sincerely recommend this company!

Perfect wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Olivia T

Scott was the master of ceremonies and DJ at our wedding on July 28 at the Glen Foerd Mansion in Philadelphia. He was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. Scott is a great listener, and quickly understood the kind of atmosphere and music my fiancé and I... Read More wanted. Because my fiancé and I live abroad, we ended up communicating with him mostly over email and sometimes over the phone, and Scott was always very responsive, professional and warm. While he informed us about the various music and decoration services his company provides, he never pressured us into taking them. The wedding day itself went extremely smoothly. Scott was at the venue before we arrived and managed the transitions between the ceremony, cocktail hour, lunch and dancing perfectly. He was a great MC, taking pains to correctly pronounce the name of each member of the bridal party and setting just the right tone for the day. He was also an amazing DJ, managing to get several non-dancing relatives on the dance floor. I highly recommend him.

Rocked it all night!

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Angela R

Scott did an amazing job. He was so professional throughout the entire process. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. He did a great job of pronouncing everyone's names correctly and making the night "flow." I would highly recommend him!

Great Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Katherine B

We used Tim with Signature DJs. I am always concerned about DJs at weddings because you never know what you are going to get. Tim was amazing. We told him we did not want any cheesy music or him talking too much. We provided him with an EXTENSIVE list of play / do not play... Read More music and he did a great job selecting the right songs to play. We had people on the dance floor the entire night and the music made for an amazing party. Would highly recommend using Signature DJs and Tim in particular. Oh - they also had a very tasteful set up and DJ area. He was dressed very nice, no large signs or crazy lights!

Fun reception

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Kristen M

Our dj was Peter. He was great. When we met him he instantly got a feel for what kind of music we liked. He did an excellent job of incorporating our music with crowd favorites and guest requests. Everyone had a blast!!

Signature DJs - Vince

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Susan S

Signature DJs was very professional to work with overall. We used them for DJ services only. We were impressed that in the first conversation the owner, Scott, actually talked us out of doing any lighting (which they could have provided) – pointing out that since our wedding... Read More was in an outdoor pavilion in June, it would get dark so late that the lighting wouldn't show up enough to be worth the cost. Vince was our DJ. He kept the crowd dancing all night – including a friend who said he had never danced at a wedding before! Before the wedding, we sent Vince lists of songs to play and not play, and he followed the guidance closely. I don't think everything on the "play" list got played, so we'd definitely recommend pointing out which are absolute musts (we did this on the fly and everything we really wanted to hear got played). Vince was also quick to work in requests from the guests. The one slight critique would be that when we were planning upfront we sometimes found him slow to respond, but that didn't affect the event itself at all. Our guests had a great time and Vince was one of the reasons why.