Signature Entertainment (DJ Mike Setlock)

Buffalo | Rochester | Finger Lakes

Wedding Of A Lifetime..Let Us Help Customize Yours

At Signature Entertainment it's all about you and the perfect sound system for your beautiful event! I work extremely well with my couples to make their events flawless. Quality & Service are the #1 priorities. Contact me today to customize YOUR wedding of a lifetime!!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Indian, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

20 Sherborne Avenue, Buffalo, NY Buffalo | Rochester | Finger Lakes (716) 684-9800

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Bridget V

Mike did an AMAZING job! We had guests telling us how amazing he was! (we made sure to give them his information) Everyone asked if we had a play list and i had to tell them all the credit goes to Mike. He picked up on the crowd and got a feel for the music that was getting them... Read More dancing and worked based off of that, i couldn't have asked for a better night! Mike talked with us throughout the page and made sure we knew what was going to happen (introduction, cake cutting, speeches, first dance, etc) Mike made sure the caterers and photographer knew was was going on as well. it was such a carefree non stressful night for us and we have to give our thanks to Mike for that. We will be sure to use him again and make sure our friends and family know to contact him for future events!!! thank you for all you did Mike, we are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lisa S

Mike Setlock is the BEST in the business!!! Not only was he always available for questions that we had, but he found 2 songs that he didn't have that I was looking for and ensured that he obtained them so that we would have the most perfect songs for our ceremony that I have... Read More always wanted! Throughout the evening, he kept checking in with my husband and I to ensure that everything was perfect and to let us know what was next. I recommend Mike 400 million times over and he is the 2nd thing you should be booking-after your venue, of course!!!! Professional through and through!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amy C

I highly recommend Mike as a DJ for your wedding. He takes the time to meet with you and understand your taste in music and your vision for the event. I worked at countless wedding receptions at a higher end venue during college and I have had a lot of exposure to DJs and Mike... Read More exceeded my expectations! I had many obscure favorites that didn't translate to the dance floor and Mike skillfully worked them into dinner/dessert which helped to make my night amazing! The dance floor was packed all night and my guests were actually approaching me to tell me how great the DJ was with mixing songs and how amazing his attitude was.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Tyler S

Mike was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. From the very beginning of our interactions, Mike was professional, organized, and attentive to our wishes for our big day. Unlike other vendors we reached out to, Mike got back to us immediately and scheduled a call to... Read More start planning. The process was excellent, the day of execution was fantastic and really made our guests enjoy our reception. I can't recommend Mike enough. When you are planning your wedding and someone like Mike helps you organize and think through some decisions that you may not have thought of it really is a huge benefit. I really feel like Mike got to know me and my wife beforehand and was a great MC for the event. If you are planning a wedding in upstate New York and want the best at a great price, make Mike Setlock your first call.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sara K

Mike went above and beyond for us the days leading up to, as well as the day of our wedding. He was helpful and understanding. Mike got back to us with answers almost immediately and price was perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend him! I also loved that he sent us a list of songs... Read More that were played throughout the reception. Nice little touch!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Sarah H

We had Mike Setlock DJ our wedding, including our ceremony music. He helped make our special day everything we had dreamed of!! He was absolutely amazing! From planning, to music selection, announcements, and timeline assistance, etc. He went above and beyond our expectations.... Read More We have gotten so many compliments as straight forward as "your DJ was the best!" 😊 Everyone keeps telling us how much fun they all had on the dance floor. Or how our wedding was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. Or even how sweaty they were from dancing nonstop! Lol!! We owe all of that to Mike at Signature Entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding more fun and more perfect than we could have ever imagined!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Laura G

We had Mike Setlock DJ at our wedding, and he was fantastic! We were married at the reception venue, so Mike provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. He was able to get all the songs we wanted for the ceremony and accommodated all of our... Read More requests. And most importantly, he kept everyone dancing all night! We had older and younger guests, and Mike played a good mix that had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. He also had uplighting that changed colors with the music and brought everything together. Our guests are still commenting on how great the music was. Mike was professional and responsive, and he spoke with us before the wedding about everything he needed to know and made us feel very comfortable. He also pronounced some very difficult last names perfectly! We highly recommend him and would use him again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Dylan C

Excellent DJ, Had our whole dance floor jam packed throughout the night, nonstop. One of the best wedding Dj's we have ever heard & played all of the songs we requested, I HIGHLY recommend Mike and Signature Entertainment.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Alex R

Mike was fantastic throughout this whole process, and did an AMAZING job the day of our wedding. He took the time before the day to meet with me and discuss our tastes and song choices, how the night would progress, and offered a lot of very useful advice and suggestions. I... Read More love the online DJ profile he offers - for someone as type-A as myself, it made it so easy to see everything in one place - billing, song lists, important information to announce, the day-of timeline, etc. He was extremely accommodating with my several last minute requests as well, one of which included being backup ceremony music in the chance that our string quartet was unable to perform outside. I received so many compliments on the music from my guests - he could read the crowd extremely well. He also checked in with me several times during the night to make sure everything was to our liking. Music is one of the most important aspects of a memorable wedding, and I am so glad I had someone like Mike to rely on!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Taylor B

Music is what makes a wedding unforgettable! Mike was a great choice for our wedding DJ. We even extended for a half hour because no one wanted to leave the dance floor. The online tool they use to set up the day is GREAT and super easy to use! The last phone conversation we had... Read More went over all the details and I felt like we could relax after that knowing he had it all under control! Great DJ, Great service and great memories!!! Thanks for a good time!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Katie O

Wow! Mike was an amazing DJ at our Wedding!!! He took the time to not only build an awesome playlist and stick to our music wants. His communication skills were just what we needed. He worked well with the photographer and caterer and made sure the night ran smoothly. I loved... Read More that he made sure my husband and I were happy with how the night was going and had everything we needed (even making sure we had drinks!). A true professional and I would recommend Mike to anyone who wants an outstanding DJ for their special event.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Nina C

Thank you, Mike! You were an awesome Dj! We enjoyed your playlist and appreciated you including all our must have songs! Everyone had a blast and you as awesome entertainment were in larger part why!! Thanks again for making our day EXTRA special!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ana F

Amazing DJ who made everyone have the party mood. He really did a great job all night long taking requests and I highly recommend his service.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Liz G

Mike did an amazing job with DJ'ing our wedding! The dance floor was never empty and he was always in touch, making sure that everything would be just right for out big day! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody, he is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Fernando S

We were very happy with our choice to go with Signature Entertainment for our DJ. One main reason that we had a great experience with them was that from the moment we called, we were in touch with the person who would DJ our wedding. Many places that we called would not have let... Read More us know who would DJ our wedding until closer to the date. Because we were planning from afar, it was important for us to have a consistent contact. Additionally, we had a great experience with our particular DJ, Mike Setlock. Before we had even agreed to sign a contract with Signature Entertainment, Mike connected us with resources around Buffalo that we might need for our big day based on what we had told him we were going for. This was a great sign that he’d be very attentive to our needs and look out for the details. After signing with him, Mike stayed in constant contact with us and was very open to accommodating our requests. At the ceremony, Mike had a great feel on the room and we were very pleased with his song selections. He even managed to play many of our guest-requested songs. In fact, he had contacted us beforehand when he couldn’t find one of them to see if we happened to have a copy of it that he could play at the wedding. Overall we had a great experience with Mike and Signature Entertainment. They are a bit pricey compared to the competition, but based on our research, they were exactly what we needed.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Stephanie V

I would highly recommend Mike and signature entertainment! From the planning process in which he went through our musical preferences and pronunciation of the names of all of our bridal party to his professionalism the day of the wedding, Mike was an awesome DJ to work with all... Read More the way through. He got the crowd into dancing all night with his positivity and great energy and was sure to check in with myself and my husband throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how things were going. He even let me know when my favorite songs were coming up so I would be sure to be on the dance floor at those times. Besides our specific requests, Mike played a great variety of new music and older songs to appeal to all of our guests. We continue to get compliments on how great the music selection was!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Overall everything was great. I became upset once I found out at my reception that the DJ was unable to get songs that my friends and family requested during the night because he only had a set list of songs that he already chose. Before the wedding, he did ask what type of... Read More music did me and my future husband like. I thought that was so he had a few songs that he knew we would enjoy. I was displeased to find out that if a song was not on that "preset" list, then it meant he didn't have it. Only when a song by Jason Aldean called "Burning it Down" was requested, I was told that it can't be played because it wasn't on the list. And as an afterthought, I'm happy I didn't extend the DJ another hour, because he probably would've ran out of songs and none of my guests could request anything anyway. Besides that, he did a good job.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

We were referred to Signature Entertainment from several friends who had used them at their wedding. They were WONDERFUL. We had Mike Setlock as our DJ and he was amazing. He was so attentive to us and was very sensitive to what we wanted at our reception. He was totally... Read More professional and treated us so well. After the wedding, we got a lot of compliments on the DJ and how much fun he made our reception! I would definitely recommend Signature Entertainment!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Reagan O

Signature Entertainment did a great job for our wedding music and photobooth services. From the initial contact, Mike Setlock and his team were very personable, easy to work with and responsive. We were looking for good, fun music, but from someone professional who wasn't... Read More going to be like a "hype-guy" fist pumping and dancing in the middle of the floor. Mike was exactly what we were looking for. Based on our meetings, and the website he had us fill out with all our song preferences, he had a great feel for our tastes and made sure to play everything we and the crowd loved. He paid attention to detail, pronounced tough names correctly, and checked in with us all night to make sure everything was going as we'd hoped. The photobooth was great, so many people enjoyed it, and we have a bunch of great photos on a flash drive as well as in an album they provided us with. Our guests danced all night at our wedding and complimented us on the great music afterward. I'd highly recommend Signature Entertainment!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Lindsay F

I can't say enough great things about Mike and Signature Entertainment as a whole. Not only did they make picking songs/other decisions for the big day super easy, I really got a sense that they were excited about being part of my event. Multiple guests told me how great they... Read More thought the music was and I had to agree -- we never had a time when there wasn't almost every guest out on the dance floor. We also had about 10 songs that we had requested to be played and Mike played all of them and made sure to fit them in where they sounded right. Lastly, he really helped to keep the flow of the wedding going but absolutely never rushed me or the groom.

Thanks, Mike!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Iriny F

A DJ can make or break your wedding. The DJ at my sister's wedding made rude comments the entire time he was there and it was really annoying. DJ Mike Setlock was at all times professional, appropriate, fun, and had a good sense of what the crowd wanted to hear. He was able... Read More to pick the slow songs and pick it up when he sensed it was what the crowd wanted. He helped make our day excellent and we got a lot of good comments about him after the wedding. He had a lot of personality, was appropriate for all ages (we both have large families and kids of all ages were at our wedding) and everyone liked the music he picked.

Highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Caitlin H

Signature Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding! DJ Tim was fantastic! He honored all of our music requests as well as many requests from our guests! We had a fantastic reception and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Many of our guests could not stop... Read More telling us how much fun they had! Tim constantly checked in with us to make sure things were on track and that we were happy! We appreciated the fact that we could have a consultation with them ahead of time to make sure we had what we wanted!

Thank you Mike!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I honestly could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. Mike was very professional, friendly, helpful, engaging. He played a great mix throughout the night and all of my guests loved him! Couldn't have asked for more :)

Dance Party Masters

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Claire C

My husband and I didn't have a good word-of-mouth reference for DJs for our wedding and had to trust online reviews, but we were SO pleased with Signature Entertainment. Mike (the owner) and Tim (the DJ) were so detail-oriented during our meetings leading up to the wedding,... Read More ensuring all the bridal party's names were pronounced correctly, and bringing up little details we never would have thought of. Tim read the crowd so well and played a great mix that had the dance floor packed all night. He checked in with us occasionally throughout the night to ensure we kept things on track, but was never intrusive and was super flexible when we changed our minds on things. Best of all, my very musically-inclined family surprised us by performing my favorite Beatles song, and Tim and Mike made sure they were all set up to plug instruments and mics in. Overall my husband and I couldn't have asked for better service, especially at a great value compared to other companies I reached out to.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Elisa N

Mike was so easy to work with and helped keep us on track all night. He kept our dance floor rocking all night long!

Mike Setlock

Hi, I’m Mike Setlock. I’m a DJ entertainer here in the Buffalo and Rochester region, and I’ve helped hundreds and hundreds of couples, just like you, have the best wedding experience. Ever since I started as a professional DJ, my goal was to create a unique and memorable experience for my wedding couples and your guests for each and every event I perform. I want your guests to leave your wedding saying “That was the BEST wedding I have ever attended”.