Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Laura S

Silver City Cakes has done many cakes for my family. Most recently my wedding cake. I came in asking for something somewhat specific and Terri and Doug were spot on! It came out beautiful! All of my guests loved how it looked and of course it tasted delicious. I may not have... Read More made time to eat the rest of the food at our wedding, but I made sure to sit down and get to enjoy our cake. I would (and have) recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of event cake!

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! PLus Great value

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Pamela J

These cakes are GREAT!!! Doug and Terri are great people! They made 2 cakes for me, a surprise grooms cake and a regular wedding cake. Both cakes were a big hit. Extremely moist (which you don't always find in wedding cakes) and the amount of flavors they are willing to work... Read More with. Their prices also can not be beat. GREAT CAKES

Wedding, June 2012

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Stacy S

My husband and I had our wedding cake done at Silver City Cakes in June of 2012 and they were nothing short of amazing! We walked in with NO idea what we wanted our cake to look like and about an hour later we walked out with a picture perfect idea. Doug and Terri used our... Read More wedding invitation as inspiration and our cake was beautiful. With a tree climbing up the side and gorgeous gum paste (I think!) lilies surrounding it, it was beautiful. They even had a special way for us to share the cake with each other instead of the traditional cutting! Also, very last minute, I had seen a picture of a birthday cake they had made of a Jack Daniels bottle. I immediately knew I had to have it as a groom's cake. Even though it was only two weeks notice, they make the cake and it was awesome! My husband was so surprised and it looked great! Both cakes tasted great, they made a special top tier of a crazy chocolate concoction for me which was delicious! I cannot recommend them enough!