Silver Sound Entertainment

Tri-State area

The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound's 20 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year. Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA
Tri-State area

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

I can’t say enough good things about Binh. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night. We provided Binh with a list of songs we wanted but he played many songs we loved that we didn’t even think to write down. He kept the party moving and my guests all... Read More commented on how much they loved the music. Binh was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Binh to another couple. I only wish my reception lasted longer so we could have kept partying!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sara C

Our DJ for our wedding was Adam Moyer and he did a phenomenal job! He was SO good about talking to me about the song selections, and making sure I was comfortable with his selections during dinner and cake. I really appreciated his communication. Adam also did a great job of... Read More playing all the songs I had requested, and NOT playing the ones on my no play list!! I really liked working with Adam would definitely recommend him! He kept the energy up and the dance floor packed til the end!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 katie r

Walt Breslin was our DJ from Silver Sound. He was great! Followed our playlist really closely and only deviated a little when appropriate based on the crowd. Our wedding was very small without a lot of dancing and he handled it perfectly. Sound was a little weird at times with a... Read More song starting out super loud and then he would adjust. Overall, though, we were really happy.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Katie U

This past Saturday, November 14, 2015, Mike Mandato and his assistant from Silver Sound served as the DJs at my wedding at Brookside Country Club in Pottstown, PA. From the start of my wedding planning experience, Mike showed the utmost professionalism. As soon as I booked the... Read More wedding with him, Mike got in touch with me to ensure that I properly filled in all of the online paperwork. The online paperwork was simple to manage, and whenever I had a question, Mike responded promptly. The week of the wedding, Mike and I spoke on the phone to confirm all of my details. He was incredibly patient as he discussed his suggestions and listened to my ideas. The day of the wedding, Mike and his assistant arrived early, set up quickly, and made the day perfect. They played all of our pre-ceremony and ceremony music and made sure all of our guests could hear the officiant, my husband, and I as we exchanged our vows. As soon as the ceremony was over, Mike switched to our cocktail hour music and then seamlessly transitioned into our bridal party speeches. Mike’s introductions of our Matron of Honor and Best Man, our father/daughter and mother/son dance, and his announcements for dessert, last dance, and other events throughout the evening allowed our reception to flow smoothly and allowed our guests to stay informed. Mike read the crowd well and literally kept every single guest dancing from start to finish. My new husband and I highly recommend Silver Sound services and give Mike our highest personal recommendation. Anyone looking to throw a memorable wedding celebration needs Silver Sound.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Amanda I

Vaughn Walter was our DJ for our September wedding. Although he's super busy, Vaughn answered all of our questions patiently and professionally. He made the whole process easy! The day itself was perfect. He had the perfect tone - professional and energetic. He even helped us... Read More with a last minute change - we had friends sing for our ceremony, and I didn't think they'd need microphones. However, Vaughn offered to help and made them sound even more amazing! It was the perfect touch. Thank you, Vaughn!

Lots of Energy, Without Being Over the Top

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Dana S

We worked with DJ Michael Kane and had some unusual requests – like our bridal party, none of whom are musicians, wanted to perform our first dance live. Michael worked with us to make our crazy dream a reality. He even helped us with a last-minute Mother/Son Dance mashup.... Read More He was excellent at reading the room and keeping the energy level right where it needed to be, whether we were sipping on cocktails to Frank Sinatra or having a “Whip and Nae Nae” dance battle on the reception floor. It was seamless from start to finish. A couple of our friends even commented on how much they liked his playlist for the pre-ceremony.

DJ Marty Smith!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Sara P

I used SilverSound for my wedding and worked with DJ Marty Smith. If you only read the first paragraph, just know that working with SilverSound DJ Marty Smith was easy, fun, and very good value! They did a great job. Overall Experience - Marty was great! He checked in with me... Read More to get a feel for my musical taste as soon as I booked him and we had a war plan meeting the week before the event too. Everything went very smoothly! Marty had all of the obscure weird things I had asked for (including some Finnish songs I provided) ready to go and in the playlist. He addressed my concerns regarding requests by going with my guidelines filled out online and then if there was any question, he found a convenient time to ask politely. We had him do transitional speaking and he was great for the young and older guests. Online System - SilverSound has only one flaw, I think, and that is their online system. What I learned after getting stressed about the section where I was supposed to "make my playlist" is that you really only need to indicate songs you DON'T want, and the songs you've already cited for specific moments are already in there with their corresponding time. Once Marty reassured me that I did not have to create some elaborate track list and went through some of the tracks he was thinking given my taste and his experience, everything was easy. The Mix - Marty's mix was also fantastic and guests were raving about it later. Including the excellent timing used for the obscure Finnish songs. Equipment - Marty showed up well in advance of the ceremony and set everything up, then showed anyone who needed to know about equipment usage (i.e. wireless microphones for toasts) how to use the items in advance. Sound was great, even in what I thought would be a very large outdoor space and a much smaller room with a dance floor. Additionally, a DJ in SilverSound had just been to the venue, and was able to go over any potential issues in advance.

Vaughn Walter

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Mallory A

I recently got married at the carriage house in Wilmington. Our DJ was Vaughn from SilverSound and he was FANTASTIC. To begin with, the Silver Sound DJ website was easy to manage and plan my vision for music/entertainment in my wedding. Vaughn was friendly and nice to work with.... Read More He got everyone on their feet. The dancing was non-stop all night! I would definitely recommend using Silver Sound and I loved having Vaughn Walter.

Review of Adam Moyer

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Susan L

Adam was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had a very easy disposition, listened well and checked and doublechecked all of the music requests and activities involved in the wedding. He showed up on time and was ready to go. Adam was very professional and provided excellent... Read More services for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Niki B

Michael Kane was AMAZING!!!!! I could not believe he played every single song that we requested before the wedding. Even our semi obscure Disney songs- when I heard them at the cocktail hour I freaked out! I couldn't believe it. He was so amazing he had everyone dancing all... Read More night, which is exactly what we wanted!! He was also amazing at how he handled tough guests who kept coming up to him as well. He is so professional and such an amazing DJ, I want to get married all over again just so I can dance all night to his amazing selections again! Ive been to weddings where the DJ isn't good and no one really dances, and that just wasn't the case. People are still coming up to me saying how amazing he was and how they haven't danced that much in so long!! He truly mad our day perfect, he has amazing timing and even did all the special call outs for my parents, and then our huge group picture after Joe and Is first dance. Really the day was so perfect and would not have gone as well if Michael wasn't there. He truly was the backbone of the evening. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Christie B

We had a hard time picking out a DJ and took much longer than it should have! Once we found Silver Sound it was a no brainer. Our DJ was Todd, he was so great! Very accommodating and went with the flow of things. We did change a few details at the reception and Todd had no... Read More problem with it. He kept everyone entertained and dancing all night! He even went as far as having pink and purple lighting which we never discussed (matching the colors of the wedding)!He was also very reasonably priced. If you need a DJ I would look no further!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Michelle D

Steve Vazquez was our wedding DJ this past weekend and I can NOT recommend him enough! Silver Sound was a very professional company since the beginning. They are 100 % organized, focused on detail, attentive, personable, available to customize anything we requested and answer... Read More all of our questions. Steve himself, though, was PERFECT in every way! He was such a good listener to our needs and responded quickly, professionally, and met all of our personal requests including song selections, our time line (he actually gave us the best advice on this and e-mailed me a copy to help plan our day!), he emceed when we needed it, he was enthusiastic, catered to all age groups, facilitated our numerous toasts, and even took extra photos for us and sent them to me after the event! We could not possibly be more pleased with our DJ Steve Vazquez and Silver Sound. It was worth every penny!

Best Night Ever!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Lindsey C

Jeff Minio was amazing to work with! He was very professional and timely with any questions we had leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day. He was a superb master of ceremonies and kept everyone on the dance floor! I have never been to a wedding where everyone was... Read More dancing the entire time! He worked together with our photographer and wedding day coordinator at the venue to keep the reception flowing smoothly. The music selection was on point and all our guests raved about the songs and how much fun they had dancing. I will never forget all of our friends singing and dancing especially to our last song. It was the best day ever thanks to Jeff!

Silver Sound DJ Taz was great!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Melissa M

We used Silver Sound DJ Taz Sellers for our wedding reception, including cocktail hour - he did a great job! From the beginning, we stressed that we wanted a wedding reception where everyone was out on the floor dancing and thanks to Taz, that was a success! He used fun,... Read More creative ways to get people on the dance floor as soon as possible and that energy was sustained throughout. We were very happy to have Taz as part of our special day!

The best!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Nerlie O

Our Dj- Vaughn Walter0 was the best! He kept us on that dance floor all night. He was also able to mix in some of our music from the Haitian culture seamlessly into the dance sets! We had a great time on the dance floor and our guests loved all of the music.

Kept the Dance Floor Packed!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jen M

Steve Croce from Silver Sound Entertainment is The Best! Funny, smart, and the perfect entertainer, Steve Croce is your man! We are a quirky couple that likes to have fun, with the most diverse group of friends and family, and Steve managed to keep our dance floor full and our... Read More guest and us happy! Plus he's an awesome guy to work with! Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Tiffany S

DJ Kevin was amazing! He really worked with our requests and people were out dancing all night. We received compliments from our guests about the music, and it's thanks to him!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Brooke S

Silver sounds was amazing! Not only did they have everyone on the dance floor all night with awesome music, but they also set the tone with the coolest lighting I have ever seen at a wedding! I absolutely loved it! Paul Evans was our DJ and from the ceremony, to cocktail hour,... Read More to the very last dance, he did not skip a beat! (Pun intended lol) Paul really went above and beyond for us (even when my husband and waited until 3 days before the wedding to make the playlist!) He even brought help to snap some amazing pictures that he was kind enough to send to us less the a week later. If you are looking for a stress free, professional DJ, who actually knows what he's doing then I would definitely go with Paul and the guys at silver sound entertainment!

If you want a packed dance floor, contact Dan Breslin!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Caroline C

We used Dan Breslin of Silver Sound Entertainment for our wedding in July. We are STILL receiving calls and texts from our guests telling us what a blast they had at our wedding. Once dinner was finished and the dancing began, no one left the dance floor except to get a drink!... Read More We did not give Dan much guidance as to what music we wanted him to play. He didn't just rely on today's hits or the typical "wedding songs" to keep everyone on the dance floor. He incorporated a mixture of random hits from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's- it seemed like he knew exactly which song to play at each moment. There were some people on the dance floor that we never thought would get out there to dance! We also used Dan for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. We just gave him a few artists/songs that we both liked and he was able to create a playlist with a variety of similar artists/songs. I know our wedding would not have been what it was if we didn't hire Dan Breslin! He's professional, fun and knows how to throw a good party.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Marcela G

We chose silver sound because we enjoyed talking to Steve and how easy going he is. He played the music we asked him to play, he also mixed it up with other music that we never thought it would be a good idea to play at a wedding! He answers to emails really quick and he's... Read More very easy to talk to.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Eleanor W

Silver Sound is a great value for a professional DJ. Michael Kane was prompt and professional. He did a great job setting up our uplighting and made the venue have just the feel we were looking for. We were able to use their online system for planning our music, and even though... Read More he thought I was nuts at first, Kane was able to create the song playlist for bridal party entrances exactly as I had hoped. Our guests had a great time dancing.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kim S

Did what I asked !

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Jill J

Steve was AMAZING. He was recommended to us from a friend whose wedding he DJ'ed and did not disappoint. My husband and I loved him and were so happy with our choice. He was so friendly, fun, professional, and adaptable. He was so upbeat and excited the first time I saw him on... Read More the wedding day. Beyond his awesome personality, he did such a great job DJ'ing our wedding. Everyone raved about him - his song selections were perfect for our group and he had pretty much every person dancing. The way he got the dancing started was awesome and our guests loved it. My dad and grandfather did not want a DJ at all, but after our wedding they are still talking about how much they liked him. He made the bouquet/garter toss stuff, which is always a little awkward, hilarious and fun. I could not imagine a better DJ for our wedding. He was great during planning too - always quickly responded to my e-mails, skyped with my mom and I, and made any changes/requests we had as soon as we asked for them! He also must have asked me at least 5 times if I needed anything, bringing me water several times during the wedding. Overall. a great experience from start to finish.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Deanna D

Silver Sound Entertainment was so easy to work with! They were very responsive and sent reminders when payments or information was needed, which was one less thing you had to worry about. Our DJ, Bihn Nguyen was fantastic!!! He made song suggestions, edited songs for us, and... Read More played just the right music at just the right time. When it was time for dancing, everyone was on the dance floor. With only providing Bihn a short list of songs he was able to get a feel for the genres of music we enjoyed listening to. Also he provided music for the ceremony which was beautiful. A few days before the wedding Bihn contacted us to tie up loose ends, confirm songs, names, timeframes, etc. Bihn was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would definitely use him again.

Kept The Dance Floor Going!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Amber R

Kevin Rhude was amazing to work with. Prior to the wedding, he was responsive and always available to answer questions both via phone and e-mail. We set up a time to talk to him to discuss our ideas/plans and not only was he super flexible but offered great ideas (which we took)... Read More in areas we were not positive about what we wanted to do. He made music suggestions, and even offered to fill in where we were having trouble deciding. We felt confident letting him make the decisions, and we were not disappointed. He did a great job at monitoring the dance floor to make sure he adjusted the music as needed to keep people moving. I do not think that there was a time that our dance floor was completely empty once we got started! Not only that, but working with him the night of the wedding we felt like we were talking to an old friend. He made sure to take the time to check in with us a few times throughout the night to ensure we were happy with the music selection and to see if there was anything specific we wanted. If we had to do it all over again, we would not hesitate in selecting Kevin. Anyone who asks us in the future for our reccomendations we will definitely be suggesting him!