Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA
Tri-State area

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

Our DJ for our wedding was Taz Sellers. We are very busy, so Taz accommodated us with a Skype video call for our first meeting. The company's personalized online profile and database were great - it was very user friendly and low stress - which, let's be honest, is huge when... Read More planning a wedding. They allow you to input your wedding day schedule, special dances, traditions, announcement, as well as your music selections. Taz showed up early and was set up on time. We also used him for our ceremony music, in addition to cocktail hour and reception music. The music for our ceremony, special dances, introductions, cake cutting, etc. played seamlessly with no skips or delays. Taz did a great job orchestrating our reception introductions. We received many compliments on our DJ from our guest - they especially loved his "centerpiece giveaway game"! It was hilarious to watch, everyone was having such a good time! We really appreciated that Taz would give us a 3-5 minute warning before any special traditions, such the father-daughter dance or cake-cutting. My husband and I, along with our guests, had a blast dancing once the party started! He played almost all of our requested music and added some great songs that we hadn't thought to include. Our photographs even commented that our dance floor was amazing! We also really enjoyed the dance lights that he provided to encourage the party mood without making it look too much like a night club. We have such great memories from our wedding and are truly greatly to Taz Sellers for his part in making our dream wedding a reality. Thank you, Taz!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Bianca P

Taz Sellers from Silver Sound was amazing! We used him for both our ceremony and reception. He was prompt and picked great music for before the ceremony that went perfectly with what we had chosen for the processional and recessional. He did a great job and was very interactive... Read More with the crowd. Everything flowed so seamlessly and our guests were dancing all night! If you are looking for a creative way to give away your centerpieces, ask him about his centerpiece giveaway game!

2016-09-28T11:16:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me part of your special day!

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

I can’t say enough good things about Binh. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night. We provided Binh with a list of songs we wanted but he played many songs we loved that we didn’t even think to write down. He kept the party moving and my guests all... Read More commented on how much they loved the music. Binh was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Binh to another couple. I only wish my reception lasted longer so we could have kept partying!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bre C

Our dj was James Levi. He was absolutely incredible. In the last minute scramble of planning, we didn't pick out an extensive list of songs. Every song James picked was one must husband and I loved. He did a great job managing guest requests and our wedding without taking over.... Read More He took yhe time to get to know us before the wedding and it showed. I cannot recommend him enough! Silver Sound also has a great system for making a song list, reviewing contracts, and sending in payments.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Roberta S

We had our daughter's wedding at Tomasello Winery on 10/15/16, and Steve Croce was the DJ/Host for the reception. He was amazing and had everyone dancing and entertained throughout the whole evening. He goes beyond the call of duty and does it with an infectious smile. The... Read More lighting effects were also quite a show in themselves. This mother of the bride is very happy!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Dawn M

We really enjoyed working with DJ Jeff . He did a fantastic job and made sure to work with us regarding some of the songs as they were multi version songs. He played the versions we wanted and was so on cue with the starting and ending of songs for key moments of our wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kristin W

Paul Evans did a great job for our wedding! Like everyone said, he read the crowd so well and played the perfect songs. I also loved that he took a bunch of pictures throughout the day and sent them to me. We had a song picked out to play at the end, "New York, New York" (for... Read More my Yankee loving husband) - everyone was so into it and it was a super special moment for us... I was bummed that I did book the photographer for longer. But then I got pictures from Paul, that I wasn't even expecting, and was so incredibly thrilled that he was able to capture that moment. Highly recommended, spectacular entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Megan S

DJ Todd was our DJ for our wedding. He was amazing. The whole process with Silver Sound was smooth and easy I never had any issues or anything with them. They were really helpful and always available. Todd was great everyone was partying and having fun the whole night. All we... Read More wanted was everyone dancing and having a good and Todd definitely delivered. I highly recommend Silver Sound and DJ Todd!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Morgan M

AMAZING!!! Paul was so excellent to work with and did such an excellent job with the music, introductions and overall flow of the night. We had a couple songs we really wanted played during the reception and these were all played. The dinner hour was very romantic and then once... Read More the dancing started it did not stop until the reception was over. Paul also did such a great job both reading the crowd and also making sure everything happened when it was supposed to including the dances with our parents and the cutting of the cake.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ashley P

We had DJ Kevin Compton for our wedding at Waynesborough and he was awesome! He met with us a few times before the wedding to get to know us better and we felt so comfortable with him before the wedding day. Kevin had everyone up and dancing the whole night! He really listened... Read More to our requests and made sure he didn't play any songs/artists we didn't want. We received so many compliments about Kevin throughout the night from guests. If we ever need another DJ again we will for sure be booking Kevin. Thanks again for everything Kevin! Ashley and Graham Irby

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Denise E

We used DJ Todd Frederick for our September wedding at Normandy Farms. He was a pleasure to work with and always answered phone calls and emails promptly. He had the dance floor packed all night. Thank you Silver Sound and Dj Todd for a great wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Annie M

I remember I texted one of my best friends who just got married last year when I got engaged--she recommended Silver Sound. I said "Oh great! That's one of the Radnor Hotel's recommended vendors." Her: "Get Paul Evans, if you can. He did ours and he was great!" So we filled out... Read More the questionnaire of ages, music taste, etc on the Silver Sound website and lo and behold, we got matched with Paul. Met in person, liked him immediately, and he got us. We made our playlists, and he asked again how we found out about him. I mentioned my friend and he playfully said "She's one of my favorite brides!" (My friend is quite a party animal, haha.) Our big day (Sept. 10, 2016) and he's there in plenty of time for our ceremony, with all songs we requested. Made sure to ask us multiple times about when to fade out dance songs, and what should we do since we were running low on dinnertime tunes--in fact before dinner was even served, our friends were running amok on the dance floor! He definitely read the crowd, played requests; if there weren't many people out on the floor he'd change up what he was playing--suddenly the floor was PACKED. I was pleasantly surprised to see him at some points with a video camera taping the guests who were tearing it up on the sometime the next day he texted me some of the videos. So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Ashlee G

Taz from Silver Sound was amazing! He was extremely professional and personable! He did a great job and kept people dancing all night!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Mikayla B

We used DJ Vaughn at Silver Sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he was excellent! For the outdoor ceremony, we provided recordings to be played and everything went smoothly. We didn't provide any direction for the cocktail hour or reception, but he played... Read More music that kept our guests happy (and dancing). DJ Vaughn is charismatic, professional, and worked hard to make sure that we didn't have to worry about the music. We are extremely happy and highly recommend DJ Vaughn!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Timothy

DJ Paul Evans from Silver Sound did a fantastic job with our wedding. We had some tricky complications, including a last-minute ceremony location change due to weather, concerns about volume, and two very different music styles in our family, but Paul handled them all like a... Read More champ. He seamlessly blended older Latin music that my parents wanted with fun classic wedding songs and line-dances like YMCA, Cotton-Eye Joe, etc. with newer Latin tunes that everyone really connected with. He played almost all songs from our very eclectic suggested song list, which we really appreciated. My husband and I danced the entire time at our wedding, and so did everyone else. I have never seen more people on the dance floor than I did at our wedding, thanks to Paul! Also, he did all of that without it being too loud, so that people who wanted to stay off the dance floor and talk were still able to. It was really a terrific party.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Nicole P

All of the DJs we talked to from Silver Sound were professional and excellent. Great online features for music selection and reception planning. The DJ we went with, Bihn Nguyen, knocked it out of the park with his excellent hosting skills and ridiculously skillful song mixing.... Read More Had guests "complaining" that they wanted to leave, but couldn't stop dancing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Tracy B

I have only been married a few hours, however I could not leave only honeymoon before raving about DJ Adam Moyer. From the moment we met Adam, we knew we found our wedding DJ. From the start, Adam was down to earth, professional and dedicated to creating an unforgettable... Read More experience. I can't tell you how many wedding guests raved throughout the night about Adam and his work. My wedding was not only on the hottest day of the year, but the power went out at my venue for a short period of time-however Adam was quick to move his equipment to the generator site and get the party started. Not one guest sat down during the 5 hours we had with Adam. My wedding day would not be complete without Adam and I am so happy we chose Adam to DJ our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Linda R

We had a wonderful experience working with Walt Breslin as our DJ for our wedding. The whole process through silversound is very easy and straight forward—you can start entering all your information/song requests/etc at your own pace through their online system. Walt was... Read More available by email or phone if we had any additional questions. The day of, he had such an easygoing attitude it put me (the bride) right at ease. He really put together a great line-up of songs—taking into account our requests but also feeling out the crowd. Our biggest fear was people not dancing at our wedding—but people had a blast and were dancing the whole time!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Erica M

We had Kevin Compton as our dj and he was great! Kevin was super responsive to all my calls and emails leading up to the day and gave great suggestions to help us with the music. On the day off, Kevin was prompt and professional! He was respectful to our guests and keep the... Read More party going! My sister already booked him for her upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Ashley S

Silver Sound was absolutely fantastic, from the pricing to the night of. DJ Michael Kane was so professional and really made the night come together. Everyone was out on the dance floor, and he really paid attention to our requests and song selection. I cannot thank them enough... Read More for such a wonderful job.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Corinne D

It was a pleasure working with Dan Bresslin. We were able to speak multiple times before the wedding to make sure the order of events and music selections were accurate. He worked our ceremony beautifully, looping songs when needed seamlessly. He was excellent throughout the... Read More night touching base to make sure all our preferred songs were being played and was able to read the crowd and play songs accordingly. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jennifer T

Like many others on this site, I relied heavily on real reviews of brides and grooms for many of my vendors. One of the best decisions we made was choosing DJ Binh Nguyen as our DJ. From beginning to end he kept in contact with us and was only a phone call or email away. I gave... Read More him a list of songs and artists of whom we listen to and gave him full control of the music selection. DJ Binh's playlist for us was amazing! He got the party started and kept it going until the very end. I could not have asked for a better DJ. As others have said before, the only down dall was that the party had to end. You can not go wrong with him as your DJ! Thank you so much for everything DJ Binh!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Rebecca C

Dj Michael Kane is the best! He did such a great job at our reception at the Barn on Bridge! So professional, easy to work with over email and phone prior to our wedding day. We even got a custom monogram and were concerned about the location on our wedding day, so he had... Read More someone set it up at the venue a few days before so we could approve what it looked like! So helpful! Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Tara K

For our wedding on May 7th, 2016, Kevin Rhude was kind, fun, found all of our favorite songs, and knew exactly what songs to play for all the right moments. The lighting was just my color! The online app they have for making sure the DJ knows requested songs and timeline were... Read More easy to use and made the process seamless. Thank you, Silver Sound!

Meet The Director of Sales

Taz Sellers

Joined the team in 1997 as a DJ and served for 9 years as General Manager, helping to grow the company. In 2008, I took a 4 year sabbatical from the company as a manager to work for Apple. But returned to the company in 2011 to continue my passion of helping clients create the perfect event as one of Silver Sound's top DJs and Director of Sales and Marketing .

Start a Conversation!