The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound Entertainment offers DJs, Lighting and Photbooths. Our 18 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year, Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA Tri-State area (610) 640-0838
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Catherine L

Jason Remaly did a phenomenal job at our December 10th 2016 wedding. People were dancing hard until the very last song and literally had our 110 guest dancing all night!!! He listened to me and I appreciated that very much. So glad we went with him and Silver Sound! Thanks so... Read More much Jason, you were awesome and made our day that so much better (:

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Krissy M

Looking for a DJ last year for our wedding we were recommended a DJ from Silver Sound, he was not available but they sent a list of other DJs and links to their company profiles. As we went through the options we really like Bihn Nguyen's profile and thought he would be a great... Read More fit for our special day. Binh was AMAZING and everyone enjoyed their night. We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. He made me feel at ease when we discussed the details the Monday before the wedding and confirmed all of the key song choices by email so they were all the correct versions. He was very professional and everyone commented on how great he was with song choices to keep people moving. We had a couple dancing to their wedding song during dinner and as soon as the plates were cleared the dance floor never emptied. Being the bride the night was all a blur but I know that a lot of the requested songs I had sent in prior to the wedding were played. I also did not hear any songs I disapproved of and he used great judgement in guest requests. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that needs a DJ because he was on point the whole time! I really can't wait to get my wedding video back to see all of the fun everyone had out on the dance floor. Thank you Binh for your amazing talent of ensuring our guests and us had the best night ever!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Emily G

DJ Steve Croce of Silver Sound was a true professional from the very beginning. He went out of his way to help my husband set up some equipment for our ceremony and added lights to match our decor without prompting. He mingled with the bridal party and took their requests... Read More about music and pronunciations. We have received nothing but glowing reviews about how much fun our wedding was, and about how people danced more than they have at any other wedding before. Steve did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there. He flowed through our timeline seamlessly and added the perfect touches. My favorite was when he played a song from a movie that meant a great deal to my husband and I after my husband mentioned it in his welcome toast. Steve was great at keeping my husband and I informed about timing and when the next reception event would occur with ease. He had a great personality that everyone enjoyed on and off of the microphone. I would highly recommend Steve Croce to anyone looking to have an upbeat, entertaining and incredible reception. Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Elizabeth C

Binh from Silver Sound Entertainment did an incredible job at our wedding! Binh got the party started and had the dance floor packed for the entire evening! He even helped my parents plan a last minute surprise appearance by the Penn State Nittany Lion. He helped coordinate the... Read More surprise after only being told when he arrived to our venue to set up. The crowd loved Binh’s music selections! We gave Binh minimal input for music, and just asked him to use his expertise to keep the party going. The guests loved Binh’s music selection and variety. We only talked with Binh maybe three times before the wedding, but that was all that we needed and he crushed it on the wedding day! Binh was very flexible and able to accommodate a last minute switch from an outdoor to an indoor ceremony. We would highly recommend him & Silver Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kimberly B

We loved working with Silver Sound! Their client website is very thorough and helps make the planning much easier. DJ Kevin Compton did a fantastic job at our wedding with his wonderful energy and professionalism. I was especially impressed when he joined us on the dance floor... Read More for the Cha Cha Slide, to demonstrate what to do. He was also happy to make any last minute announcements that were asked of him. I would highly recommend Kevin for any event. He helped make our special day even more fun.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Adam W

Our wedding coordinator recommended DJ Taz at Silver Sound Entertainment. Silver Sound Entertainment was definitely the right decision. From the start, they were easy to work with and available with any questions throughout the process. They have a majorly convenient online... Read More portal to input all your information, and even select song choices. About a week to 2 weeks before the wedding date, your DJ will reach out to set up a call to run through all the details you submitted in the online portal. DJ Taz had some great suggestions for us where we could improve the flow of the night. He was personable, hilarious, and kept the night so on track that I couldn't even tell you if anything was behind/went wrong/etc. Multiple guests made comments to me in the following days about how cool he was. Thanks for the amazing experience

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Hilary D

Choosing a DJ for our wedding one of our highest priorities. By experiencing our friend’s weddings we knew a DJ can make or break your wedding day! We were referred to Dan Breslin through a friend. Our tensions of choosing a DJ was put to rest the first time my husband spoke... Read More with him. Silver Sound and Dan made the whole pre-wedding process smooth, simple and fun. The day of our January 7th wedding, Dan was extremely professional, pleasant, and went above and beyond his duties to make sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. Our dance floor was packed all night! Looking back on our big day choosing DJ Dan from Silver Sound was one of our best decisions. We were impressed to see he even checked in with us to see how our honeymoon was. You cannot go wrong choosing him for your big day!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Katelyn G

My husband and I had the pleasure of hiring DJ Binh from Silversound Entertainment for our St. Patrick's Day wedding! Where do we begin? From the very beginning e-mails Binh was professional, attentive, and put our nerves at ease. Our family and friends danced the night away for... Read More over 2 hours. I never once worried about the time or song choices. There was not a single moment when people were not on the dance floor, which is exactly what we wanted! From sending us music proofs prior to our wedding, until mixing the final song for our event, everyone is still raving about how awesome our DJ was! I have even had friends and family text me the day after the wedding asking "who was your DJ? I want to look him up!" Binh offered us advice when it came to opening announcements for our parents and mixed in songs that were perfect even though I did not request them, which was a nice touch. You can really put your trust in DJ Binh if you want an up-beat, smoothly ran wedding! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Nikki F

We used silver sound as they worked with our venue and our DJ was Michael Kane... He was awesome! Day of the wedding I was worried about how everything would be coordinated, but he took care of everything, just let us know when and what our next steps would be. For our parent... Read More dance songs, he wisely suggested cutting down the song times from 5 minutes to 2 minutes, something I would have never thought of, and then got everyone to the dance floor! I don't think I've been to another party where the dance floor was packed all night. He played a great selection of music, from older to newer that got all of our guests involved. And he stayed true to the do not play lists and genres and respected our wishes when he asked he play one just so family would stop asking us. We would recommend him to anyone!! Thank you so much for helping our wedding be amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim S

We just used the lighting service from Silver Sound and everything looked great and no problems with the setup or the transition from ceremony to reception. Very easy to work with and they were very responsive in communicating with us. We very much enjoyed the atmosphere the... Read More lights brought and would highly recommend. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Erin B

We were beyond impressed with DJ Michael Kane and Silver Sound! We would recommend them to everyone! We wanted our wedding to be a dance party- and it was!!! We had lots of wedding guests comment on how great our DJ was. The DJ makes it or breaks it- and we couldn't have done it... Read More without Michael!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kat M

DJ Dan Breslin was fantastic!!!! From the first time we spoke to him all the way up to the week before the wedding Dan was so easy to work with. Silver Sound provides easy tools for brides and grooms to pick their songs, and outline the ceremony songs... From the moment the... Read More lights went down to the moment the lights came up the dance floor was PACKED! All of our guests kept coming up to us and telling us how good the music was! Dan was the best!!! I will have him at our next party, and so should you!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lauren C

Steve Crove was our DJ and he came highly recommended. We are glad he was part of our day. Everyone @ the wedding had a lot of positive things to say about him. My husband and I made a playlist and asked for no requests but noticed some songs played that we did not have on our... Read More list and some songs on our list did not play. But I understand that not everything can get played. Only thing I am upset about is my younger brother and I had a dance together in honor of our Dad who passed away, and the song was cut short - without direction to do so. I did make it known before hand how important this was to me. I understand mistakes happen, so I can accept that - but it is something that continues to bother me. I will admit, aside from that, he was very nice, personable, accommodating and very easy to talk to. He helped me create a special song/surprise for my husband & his Mom during their dance, which everyone LOVED. He was quick to adapt to changing situations, like when our nephew (the ring bearer) was getting antsy without his parents - who were also in the bridal party, so last minute his parents decided that Jacob would walk out with them into the reception - the DJ, who did not know the change happened until he saw Jacob being held by his parents - Steve didn't miss a beat and called them in by saying "and the most eligible bachelor - Jacob" and then introduced his parents. Aside from the cute introduction, Jacob's parents were very pleased and loved the introduction of how well he included Jacob, the ring-bearer, when he didn't know ahead of time. If it weren't for the dance, I would've ranked Steve 5 stars but that dance was so important to me but I can't deny all the fantastic things he did. Competitive pricing. Promptly answers emails. Seems willing to help with anything needed.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Valerie H

DJ Dan Breslin ~ A Real Professional DJ DJ Dan Breslin was fun, engaging and kept everyone out on the dance floor. He successfully used our song wish list and was able to incorporate hits that were a crowd pleaser. Our wedding consisted of 111 guests that ranged from 10 years... Read More old to 85 and Dan was able to include everyone into the music. Dan kept the wedding party going all night long to the point where guests never wanted to take a break. Dan was super professional, very organized and had great ideas. Rave reviews kept pouring in from our friends and family saying the DJ was AMAZING! It was so much fun watching our guests dance in their seats and singing along to the songs while eating dinner. Our guests told us it took days to recover from dancing all night long. A+++ Highly recommended! Can’t wait for the next event. We will not think twice about hiring DJ Dan Breslin to bring the music and fun. Thank you Dan for making our wedding night one that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla R

We had DJ Binh at our wedding in October and he ensured everything went so smoothly! Our dancefloor started off pretty quiet, but he made sure to play the right music to get everyone on the dancefloor. We also requested SIlver Sound to bring a photobooth, and they did with so... Read More many funny props. We definitely enjoyed looking through the album with all the photobooth pictures in it. Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bre C

Our dj was James Levi. He was absolutely incredible. In the last minute scramble of planning, we didn't pick out an extensive list of songs. Every song James picked was one must husband and I loved. He did a great job managing guest requests and our wedding without taking over.... Read More He took yhe time to get to know us before the wedding and it showed. I cannot recommend him enough! Silver Sound also has a great system for making a song list, reviewing contracts, and sending in payments.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Roberta S

We had our daughter's wedding at Tomasello Winery on 10/15/16, and Steve Croce was the DJ/Host for the reception. He was amazing and had everyone dancing and entertained throughout the whole evening. He goes beyond the call of duty and does it with an infectious smile. The... Read More lighting effects were also quite a show in themselves. This mother of the bride is very happy!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Dawn M

We really enjoyed working with DJ Jeff . He did a fantastic job and made sure to work with us regarding some of the songs as they were multi version songs. He played the versions we wanted and was so on cue with the starting and ending of songs for key moments of our wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kristin W

Paul Evans did a great job for our wedding! Like everyone said, he read the crowd so well and played the perfect songs. I also loved that he took a bunch of pictures throughout the day and sent them to me. We had a song picked out to play at the end, "New York, New York" (for... Read More my Yankee loving husband) - everyone was so into it and it was a super special moment for us... I was bummed that I did book the photographer for longer. But then I got pictures from Paul, that I wasn't even expecting, and was so incredibly thrilled that he was able to capture that moment. Highly recommended, spectacular entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Megan S

DJ Todd was our DJ for our wedding. He was amazing. The whole process with Silver Sound was smooth and easy I never had any issues or anything with them. They were really helpful and always available. Todd was great everyone was partying and having fun the whole night. All we... Read More wanted was everyone dancing and having a good and Todd definitely delivered. I highly recommend Silver Sound and DJ Todd!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Morgan M

AMAZING!!! Paul was so excellent to work with and did such an excellent job with the music, introductions and overall flow of the night. We had a couple songs we really wanted played during the reception and these were all played. The dinner hour was very romantic and then once... Read More the dancing started it did not stop until the reception was over. Paul also did such a great job both reading the crowd and also making sure everything happened when it was supposed to including the dances with our parents and the cutting of the cake.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Bianca Y

Taz Sellers from Silver Sound was amazing! We used him for both our ceremony and reception. He was prompt and picked great music for before the ceremony that went perfectly with what we had chosen for the processional and recessional. He did a great job and was very interactive... Read More with the crowd. Everything flowed so seamlessly and our guests were dancing all night! If you are looking for a creative way to give away your centerpieces, ask him about his centerpiece giveaway game!

2016-09-28T11:16:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me part of your special day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ashley P

We had DJ Kevin Compton for our wedding at Waynesborough and he was awesome! He met with us a few times before the wedding to get to know us better and we felt so comfortable with him before the wedding day. Kevin had everyone up and dancing the whole night! He really listened... Read More to our requests and made sure he didn't play any songs/artists we didn't want. We received so many compliments about Kevin throughout the night from guests. If we ever need another DJ again we will for sure be booking Kevin. Thanks again for everything Kevin! Ashley and Graham Irby

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Denise E

We used DJ Todd Frederick for our September wedding at Normandy Farms. He was a pleasure to work with and always answered phone calls and emails promptly. He had the dance floor packed all night. Thank you Silver Sound and Dj Todd for a great wedding.

Meet The President

Paul Evans

Silver Sound has 18 talented Philadelphia DJs under management, with Philadelphia DJ's located in 7 suburban Philadelphia counties, playing a diverse repertoire from Modern Dance Music to Rock, R&B, Country, and Salsa, entertaining over 1,000 events a year from Philadelphia Weddings to Philadelphia Bar Mitzvahs to Philadelphia Proms and College Formals, Silver Sound DJs play your requests. Click on the "Request Quote" button to submit your event details for a prompt email response or dial 1-800-TALENTS.