The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound Entertainment offers DJs, Lighting and Photbooths. Our 18 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year, Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA Tri-State area (610) 640-0838
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Catherine L

Jason Remaly did a phenomenal job at our December 10th 2016 wedding. People were dancing hard until the very last song and literally had our 110 guest dancing all night!!! He listened to me and I appreciated that very much. So glad we went with him and Silver Sound! Thanks so... Read More much Jason, you were awesome and made our day that so much better (:

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Krissy M

Looking for a DJ last year for our wedding we were recommended a DJ from Silver Sound, he was not available but they sent a list of other DJs and links to their company profiles. As we went through the options we really like Bihn Nguyen's profile and thought he would be a great... Read More fit for our special day. Binh was AMAZING and everyone enjoyed their night. We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. He made me feel at ease when we discussed the details the Monday before the wedding and confirmed all of the key song choices by email so they were all the correct versions. He was very professional and everyone commented on how great he was with song choices to keep people moving. We had a couple dancing to their wedding song during dinner and as soon as the plates were cleared the dance floor never emptied. Being the bride the night was all a blur but I know that a lot of the requested songs I had sent in prior to the wedding were played. I also did not hear any songs I disapproved of and he used great judgement in guest requests. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that needs a DJ because he was on point the whole time! I really can't wait to get my wedding video back to see all of the fun everyone had out on the dance floor. Thank you Binh for your amazing talent of ensuring our guests and us had the best night ever!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Anne B

We had Vaughn DJ our NYE wedding and he killed it! The dance floor was packed all night!! He took time to get know us as a couple and listened to all guests requests. The whole process getting ready with Silver Sound was great, everything was easy to plan and organize. I highly... Read More recommend Silver Sound entertainment and DJ Vaughn!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Chelsea S

Binh was phenomenal!!! He exceed all of our expectations and was an amazing addition to our wedding. Our venue had a few timing/noise restrictions after 11:00pm which we were nervous about as our reception did not end until 12:30am, but Binh ensured us that he would not let... Read More that impact anything. His planning and strategies to work within the restrictions were excellent, and it ended up being a non-issue for us! He was awesome to work with throughout the week leading up to our wedding. He was even great about us making a few last minute changes to our song choices. He was super friendly and kept our party going all night! A few days after our wedding he sent us about 40 pictures he took throughout the night of our guests on the dance floor. I loved receiving these pictures!!! They were great candid shots I was not expecting and am now so thankful we have. We are still getting compliments on our music and DJ 4 weeks later!!! We could not have asked for a better experience with our DJ. We highly recommend Binh if you are booking with Silver Sound..you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Jennifer R

We hired Walt as our DJ. He took a long time to respond to emails, and when he finally responded, he said the music selections we made were very good. Then comes our wedding day. He did a great job with the ceremony, cocktail hour was fine... he took some liberties with our... Read More selections for the dinner hour, but it sounded good. Then comes the dance part. Right out the gate, he played stuff we didn't select and didn't like. A friend of mine complained for me to him, and finally he plays three songs we selected. I would estimate that he played another five songs from our play list the whole rest of the night. I mean, seriously?? I tried to make the best out of it and dance to a couple of the songs he picked, but my husband and I still feel cheated. We paid to hear some of our favorite songs and got crappy Whitney Houston! If you're going to go with Silver Sound, get Todd the Rock God instead, he did a way better job for my sister's wedding.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Maja S

We had Jeff Minio of Silver Sound as the DJ of our wedding and we had a wonderful experience from the very first appointment through the end of our wedding. Silver Sounds is professional and that first shows by their great website. The information that I needed was clear and... Read More easily accessible. When I looked at other DJ websites, there was a lot of useless gimmicks and not a lot of answers but Silver Sounds was honest, professional and upfront about everything which made it so much easier. Silver Sounds is also great about having tons of references that you can check out from real people who give honest answers. When we first met with Jeff Minio, he came prepared and answered all of our questions. He is knowledgeable, cool and collected and truly knows his stuff. Jeff expertly mixed 3 songs for me to walk down the aisle to and also fused together other songs for other bridal party members so it was perfect and seamless. Jeff played the music that we wanted to play which included a crazy mix of American, Bosnian, and other music but he went with it and made it work and even added additional music that perfectly complemented our selections. Jeff was great at reading the crowd and knew just what to play and when. We had a day time wedding but Jeff knew how to start the party and keep it going. He even stepped in to rescue my MOH when the crowd got a little too excited after the Best Man's speech and he did so in a cool, natural and respectful way. Jeff is a wonderful, friendly person and you can absolutely trust him with your special day. If we would have to do it again, we would pick Jeff and Silver Sounds in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Samantha H

We used DJ Todd Frederick for our wedding on 12/1/17 and he was absolutely amazing! My husband is a musician himself so the music at our wedding was extremely important to us. During the planning process he was always available to answer our questions. Two days before our... Read More wedding he called us and made sure that all of the details for the day were correct and in order. On the actual wedding day, we were pretty specific about our playlist (we basically had every song picked out for the entire reception), and Todd went with it. I was sure that he wouldn't be able to accommodate some of our outlandish song requests, but he was able to play every single song we asked for. He even added in a few songs to go with our vibe and they were all great! We chose not to take requests from our guests, but Todd treated everyone who had a request with respect and did his best to please everyone. Todd really made us feel special and important, something that I think is rare in the wedding industry. We will be recommending him to everyone we know that is engaged and planning a wedding. I could go on and on about how great he was! Thank you Todd for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Mike P

Marty Smith was probably the best wedding DJ we've ever seen! Marty and the guys at Silver Sound were always professional at every encounter. Marty didn't disappoint! In fact, every person we talked to during our reception mentioned how our music was awesome! If you're looking... Read More for a DJ, definitely consider Marty Smith at Silver Sound. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Nick D

Michael Kane was our DJ for our wedding, and he was fantastic. He also handled the music and sound for our ceremony. Everything was perfect. The vibe of the reception was exactly what we wanted. Everyone was on the dance floor having fun. We can't tell you how many people have... Read More commented about the great music and DJ. He was so easy to work with, and such a professional. It helped to make this wonderful moment in our lives that much more wonderful. We highly recommend Michael Kane and Silver Sound. They were perfect!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Elizabeth K

Walt Breslin did an amazing job at our wedding last month on 10/14/2017. We had met with a few other DJs when trying to decide and Walt made us feel immediately at ease - he has done so many weddings and is a true professional at what he does. He talked us through different... Read More timing scenarios for the reception, asked how we wanted the flow of the evening to go, and reviewed our playlists with us to make sure he wasn't missing anything. The day of the wedding, he did an awesome job - he played a true mix of music from all genres and time periods so that all of our guests could enjoy, and checked in with us and our families multiple times to ensure he was delivering what we expected. He had the dance floor packed for the entire wedding and our guests keep commenting at how great our music was. Thank you, Walt, for giving us such a fabulous time at our wedding! We are so grateful!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Maria S

Steve Croce was our DJ and he was the best! He was very helpful with questions and special requests throughout the planning process and he was a huge hit at the reception. He instantly got everyone on the dance floor and everyone was dancing until the very end of the night! He... Read More was the best!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Tiphanie M

We had a great time with James Levi as our wedding DJ. He was extremely professional, responsive, and considerate of all of our requests. Our guests had a great time, and James did an excellent job of keeping the flow of events moving during our reception. We would recommend... Read More Silver Sounds, and James, to anyone looking for a reasonably-priced but still awesome DJ.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Maria C

We had a great experience working with Kevin from silver sound. We were able to get upgraded lighting and create our own playlist. They have an easy to access website where you can add your wedding plans and music choices. They are also very affordable!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyse B

Vaughn Walter is the best when it comes to a quality DJ! Everyone at our wedding loved him and he was exactly what we were looking for. He made our night flow perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. You should absolutely choose him as your DJ, you will... Read More not regret it! Thank you Vaughn!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Rachel H

DJ James Levi was positively fantastic! He showed up approximately two plus hours before his intended start time and after he was all set up, you would have no idea he had any equipment! It was so perfectly arranged and neatly organized in his space. James made our party come... Read More to life. Each song built off the last and even the oldest to attend was out there shaking it! My guests complemented his talent all night and I am still hearing, a month and half out that he is the best DJ they’ve ever had the enjoyment to dance to. James was professional, courteous and articulate. He read the crowd and knew what they needed at every given moment. I would love to do it all over again just so I can dance some more! Thank you, James, for making it the best party ever.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Aaron H

DJ Marty was awesome for our wedding! We pretty much gave him free range of the music at the wedding and he definitely did not disappoint. He got everyone on the dance floor which is what we wanted. Everyone was dancing until the end of the night!! We got so many compliments... Read More from guests saying they had so much fun at our wedding! I would definitely recommend SilverSounds and DJ Marty for your next event.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Steve was an AMAZING DJ! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor at all times, he went even further to invite everyone on the dance floor for a "prayer" and started playing music to dance instead! It was such an awesome idea to get everyone who normally wouldn't dance... Read More to actually dance! Everybody kept asking me if that was my idea and I said no! And they we're all shocked at how well that worked because since then, the dance floor was never empty! Also, I had 4 best men, maid of honor speeches, the last speech was my brother-in-law who is a pretty funny guy .. so steve took it upon himself to play this awesome entrance music that went perfectly with the personality & speech given from him. I asked him if that was planned and he said "He just felt like the right kind of guy to do that to" And he definitely was! It made everything that much funnier. He also kept my very large bridal party in line when it was time for their entrance when I was freaking out! So I would 100% recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lauren E

We chose Marty as the DJ for our wedding. It is a difficult decision to try to choose someone you've never met to be such a big part of our wedding day. However, as soon as my fiance and I heard his voice demo, something clicked. We felt as if his energy and personality would... Read More mesh very well with ours. We could not have chosen a better person! Both Marty and Silver Sound made the planning easy and no-fuss (exactly what I needed). It was great to be able to talk some things out over the phone prior to the day of the wedding which made it seamless. When my fiance and I met Marty on the day of our wedding, it was like seeing a good friend. He could not have been more accommodating and seemed to choose just the right songs for our guests and our personalities! He was open to song requests and was an excellent "voice" for our night. His professionalism was top notch and I would highly recommend him for any party or wedding! Thank you so much Marty!!! -Lauren and Patrick

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Carrie F

Silver Sounds DJ - specifically Marty - was the best! We knew the first time we spoke with Marty that he clicked with our personalities and our style of music. He coordinated with our vendors with no problem, was professional, patient, funny and put our nerves at ease for the... Read More day! He kept everyone - of all ages - on the dance floor all night and we know that’s hard to do! Everyone had a blast and we are so glad Marty was our DJ! Highly recommend! He won’t disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anne H

Working with DJ Binh was a pleasure from start to finish. We met via Skype where we learned a bit about him and his style. We chatted about the kind of music we were thinking of and what worked best with our super blended group of family and friends. He was always available for... Read More questions or ideas, and he ran through the whole event with us before the day. He listened to all our ideas and concerns, and kept the day flowing beautifully. The crowd loved his music selection and his remixes… we kept getting compliments! We would highly recommend him for any event, and we thank him for our beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jason Z

Todd Fredrickson was absolutely amazing. He did a consult with us the week of and got every detail that we wanted. We gave him the freedom to do all the older music and he hit it out of the park. Every one of our guests were in love with the playlist and the transitions were... Read More perfect! He worked well with our photographer and videographer to announce when things were happening. Todd was the best DJ at any wedding I have ever been to. His sound system was also top notch. Music was crisp and not over powering making the people in the front deaf.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Danielle G

Steve Croce was the DJ for our wedding on 10/15/17. The DJ selection is one of the most important parts of the reception and can really make or break the night. Steve was fantastic and really made our night. His electric personality engaged all of our guest and kept them dancing... Read More . The conga line had no one left in their seats. And I will never forget dancing in the center of the large circle as everyone sang and swayed along to Country Roads. I must admit with our busy schedules my husband and I struggled to pick out songs. Steve was very helpful through out this process and understanding that we gave him our choices so late. STEVE WAS FANTASTIC AND OUR GUEST AGREE

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kelly M

Silver Sounds was a great company to look for an appropriate DJ for all occasions. Starting out looking for a DJ they have a list to choose from on their website. People have different wants, needs, and price ranges and this company has a great variety. Michael Kane was a... Read More pleasure to work with. He is positive and energetic. He did an outstanding job. He was very agreeable and anything we asked of him he made sure he did his best to make it happen. We told him not to allow people to request songs and I personally saw him enforce this rule. Also, when we requested a certain genre of songs, Michael went with the flow and played great music that led to an incredible night!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Nichole H

DJ Micheal Kane did a great job keeping the party going at our wedding. We really wanted to make sure everyone had a great time on the dance floor and he did that!

Meet The President

Paul Evans

Silver Sound has 18 talented Philadelphia DJs under management, with Philadelphia DJ's located in 7 suburban Philadelphia counties, playing a diverse repertoire from Modern Dance Music to Rock, R&B, Country, and Salsa, entertaining over 1,000 events a year from Philadelphia Weddings to Philadelphia Bar Mitzvahs to Philadelphia Proms and College Formals, Silver Sound DJs play your requests. Click on the "Request Quote" button to submit your event details for a prompt email response or dial 1-800-TALENTS.