Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA
Tri-State area

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

Our DJ for our wedding was Taz Sellers. We are very busy, so Taz accommodated us with a Skype video call for our first meeting. The company's personalized online profile and database were great - it was very user friendly and low stress - which, let's be honest, is huge when... Read More planning a wedding. They allow you to input your wedding day schedule, special dances, traditions, announcement, as well as your music selections. Taz showed up early and was set up on time. We also used him for our ceremony music, in addition to cocktail hour and reception music. The music for our ceremony, special dances, introductions, cake cutting, etc. played seamlessly with no skips or delays. Taz did a great job orchestrating our reception introductions. We received many compliments on our DJ from our guest - they especially loved his "centerpiece giveaway game"! It was hilarious to watch, everyone was having such a good time! We really appreciated that Taz would give us a 3-5 minute warning before any special traditions, such the father-daughter dance or cake-cutting. My husband and I, along with our guests, had a blast dancing once the party started! He played almost all of our requested music and added some great songs that we hadn't thought to include. Our photographs even commented that our dance floor was amazing! We also really enjoyed the dance lights that he provided to encourage the party mood without making it look too much like a night club. We have such great memories from our wedding and are truly greatly to Taz Sellers for his part in making our dream wedding a reality. Thank you, Taz!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Bianca P

Taz Sellers from Silver Sound was amazing! We used him for both our ceremony and reception. He was prompt and picked great music for before the ceremony that went perfectly with what we had chosen for the processional and recessional. He did a great job and was very interactive... Read More with the crowd. Everything flowed so seamlessly and our guests were dancing all night! If you are looking for a creative way to give away your centerpieces, ask him about his centerpiece giveaway game!

2016-09-28T11:16:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me part of your special day!

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

I can’t say enough good things about Binh. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night. We provided Binh with a list of songs we wanted but he played many songs we loved that we didn’t even think to write down. He kept the party moving and my guests all... Read More commented on how much they loved the music. Binh was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Binh to another couple. I only wish my reception lasted longer so we could have kept partying!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kat M

DJ Dan Breslin was fantastic!!!! From the first time we spoke to him all the way up to the week before the wedding Dan was so easy to work with. Silver Sound provides easy tools for brides and grooms to pick their songs, and outline the ceremony songs... From the moment the... Read More lights went down to the moment the lights came up the dance floor was PACKED! All of our guests kept coming up to us and telling us how good the music was! Dan was the best!!! I will have him at our next party, and so should you!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lauren C

Steve Crove was our DJ and he came highly recommended. We are glad he was part of our day. Everyone @ the wedding had a lot of positive things to say about him. My husband and I made a playlist and asked for no requests but noticed some songs played that we did not have on our... Read More list and some songs on our list did not play. But I understand that not everything can get played. Only thing I am upset about is my younger brother and I had a dance together in honor of our Dad who passed away, and the song was cut short - without direction to do so. I did make it known before hand how important this was to me. I understand mistakes happen, so I can accept that - but it is something that continues to bother me. I will admit, aside from that, he was very nice, personable, accommodating and very easy to talk to. He helped me create a special song/surprise for my husband & his Mom during their dance, which everyone LOVED. He was quick to adapt to changing situations, like when our nephew (the ring bearer) was getting antsy without his parents - who were also in the bridal party, so last minute his parents decided that Jacob would walk out with them into the reception - the DJ, who did not know the change happened until he saw Jacob being held by his parents - Steve didn't miss a beat and called them in by saying "and the most eligible bachelor - Jacob" and then introduced his parents. Aside from the cute introduction, Jacob's parents were very pleased and loved the introduction of how well he included Jacob, the ring-bearer, when he didn't know ahead of time. If it weren't for the dance, I would've ranked Steve 5 stars but that dance was so important to me but I can't deny all the fantastic things he did. Competitive pricing. Promptly answers emails. Seems willing to help with anything needed.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Krissy M

Looking for a DJ last year for our wedding we were recommended a DJ from Silver Sound, he was not available but they sent a list of other DJs and links to their company profiles. As we went through the options we really like Bihn Nguyen's profile and thought he would be a great... Read More fit for our special day. Binh was AMAZING and everyone enjoyed their night. We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. He made me feel at ease when we discussed the details the Monday before the wedding and confirmed all of the key song choices by email so they were all the correct versions. He was very professional and everyone commented on how great he was with song choices to keep people moving. We had a couple dancing to their wedding song during dinner and as soon as the plates were cleared the dance floor never emptied. Being the bride the night was all a blur but I know that a lot of the requested songs I had sent in prior to the wedding were played. I also did not hear any songs I disapproved of and he used great judgement in guest requests. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that needs a DJ because he was on point the whole time! I really can't wait to get my wedding video back to see all of the fun everyone had out on the dance floor. Thank you Binh for your amazing talent of ensuring our guests and us had the best night ever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Valerie H

DJ Dan Breslin ~ A Real Professional DJ DJ Dan Breslin was fun, engaging and kept everyone out on the dance floor. He successfully used our song wish list and was able to incorporate hits that were a crowd pleaser. Our wedding consisted of 111 guests that ranged from 10 years... Read More old to 85 and Dan was able to include everyone into the music. Dan kept the wedding party going all night long to the point where guests never wanted to take a break. Dan was super professional, very organized and had great ideas. Rave reviews kept pouring in from our friends and family saying the DJ was AMAZING! It was so much fun watching our guests dance in their seats and singing along to the songs while eating dinner. Our guests told us it took days to recover from dancing all night long. A+++ Highly recommended! Can’t wait for the next event. We will not think twice about hiring DJ Dan Breslin to bring the music and fun. Thank you Dan for making our wedding night one that we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kayla R

We had DJ Binh at our wedding in October and he ensured everything went so smoothly! Our dancefloor started off pretty quiet, but he made sure to play the right music to get everyone on the dancefloor. We also requested SIlver Sound to bring a photobooth, and they did with so... Read More many funny props. We definitely enjoyed looking through the album with all the photobooth pictures in it. Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Bre C

Our dj was James Levi. He was absolutely incredible. In the last minute scramble of planning, we didn't pick out an extensive list of songs. Every song James picked was one must husband and I loved. He did a great job managing guest requests and our wedding without taking over.... Read More He took yhe time to get to know us before the wedding and it showed. I cannot recommend him enough! Silver Sound also has a great system for making a song list, reviewing contracts, and sending in payments.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Roberta S

We had our daughter's wedding at Tomasello Winery on 10/15/16, and Steve Croce was the DJ/Host for the reception. He was amazing and had everyone dancing and entertained throughout the whole evening. He goes beyond the call of duty and does it with an infectious smile. The... Read More lighting effects were also quite a show in themselves. This mother of the bride is very happy!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Dawn M

We really enjoyed working with DJ Jeff . He did a fantastic job and made sure to work with us regarding some of the songs as they were multi version songs. He played the versions we wanted and was so on cue with the starting and ending of songs for key moments of our wedding... Read More day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kristin W

Paul Evans did a great job for our wedding! Like everyone said, he read the crowd so well and played the perfect songs. I also loved that he took a bunch of pictures throughout the day and sent them to me. We had a song picked out to play at the end, "New York, New York" (for... Read More my Yankee loving husband) - everyone was so into it and it was a super special moment for us... I was bummed that I did book the photographer for longer. But then I got pictures from Paul, that I wasn't even expecting, and was so incredibly thrilled that he was able to capture that moment. Highly recommended, spectacular entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Megan S

DJ Todd was our DJ for our wedding. He was amazing. The whole process with Silver Sound was smooth and easy I never had any issues or anything with them. They were really helpful and always available. Todd was great everyone was partying and having fun the whole night. All we... Read More wanted was everyone dancing and having a good and Todd definitely delivered. I highly recommend Silver Sound and DJ Todd!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Morgan M

AMAZING!!! Paul was so excellent to work with and did such an excellent job with the music, introductions and overall flow of the night. We had a couple songs we really wanted played during the reception and these were all played. The dinner hour was very romantic and then once... Read More the dancing started it did not stop until the reception was over. Paul also did such a great job both reading the crowd and also making sure everything happened when it was supposed to including the dances with our parents and the cutting of the cake.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Ashley P

We had DJ Kevin Compton for our wedding at Waynesborough and he was awesome! He met with us a few times before the wedding to get to know us better and we felt so comfortable with him before the wedding day. Kevin had everyone up and dancing the whole night! He really listened... Read More to our requests and made sure he didn't play any songs/artists we didn't want. We received so many compliments about Kevin throughout the night from guests. If we ever need another DJ again we will for sure be booking Kevin. Thanks again for everything Kevin! Ashley and Graham Irby

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Denise E

We used DJ Todd Frederick for our September wedding at Normandy Farms. He was a pleasure to work with and always answered phone calls and emails promptly. He had the dance floor packed all night. Thank you Silver Sound and Dj Todd for a great wedding.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Annie M

I remember I texted one of my best friends who just got married last year when I got engaged--she recommended Silver Sound. I said "Oh great! That's one of the Radnor Hotel's recommended vendors." Her: "Get Paul Evans, if you can. He did ours and he was great!" So we filled out... Read More the questionnaire of ages, music taste, etc on the Silver Sound website and lo and behold, we got matched with Paul. Met in person, liked him immediately, and he got us. We made our playlists, and he asked again how we found out about him. I mentioned my friend and he playfully said "She's one of my favorite brides!" (My friend is quite a party animal, haha.) Our big day (Sept. 10, 2016) and he's there in plenty of time for our ceremony, with all songs we requested. Made sure to ask us multiple times about when to fade out dance songs, and what should we do since we were running low on dinnertime tunes--in fact before dinner was even served, our friends were running amok on the dance floor! He definitely read the crowd, played requests; if there weren't many people out on the floor he'd change up what he was playing--suddenly the floor was PACKED. I was pleasantly surprised to see him at some points with a video camera taping the guests who were tearing it up on the dancefloor...so sometime the next day he texted me some of the videos. So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Ashlee G

Taz from Silver Sound was amazing! He was extremely professional and personable! He did a great job and kept people dancing all night!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Mikayla B

We used DJ Vaughn at Silver Sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he was excellent! For the outdoor ceremony, we provided recordings to be played and everything went smoothly. We didn't provide any direction for the cocktail hour or reception, but he played... Read More music that kept our guests happy (and dancing). DJ Vaughn is charismatic, professional, and worked hard to make sure that we didn't have to worry about the music. We are extremely happy and highly recommend DJ Vaughn!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Timothy

DJ Paul Evans from Silver Sound did a fantastic job with our wedding. We had some tricky complications, including a last-minute ceremony location change due to weather, concerns about volume, and two very different music styles in our family, but Paul handled them all like a... Read More champ. He seamlessly blended older Latin music that my parents wanted with fun classic wedding songs and line-dances like YMCA, Cotton-Eye Joe, etc. with newer Latin tunes that everyone really connected with. He played almost all songs from our very eclectic suggested song list, which we really appreciated. My husband and I danced the entire time at our wedding, and so did everyone else. I have never seen more people on the dance floor than I did at our wedding, thanks to Paul! Also, he did all of that without it being too loud, so that people who wanted to stay off the dance floor and talk were still able to. It was really a terrific party.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Nicole P

All of the DJs we talked to from Silver Sound were professional and excellent. Great online features for music selection and reception planning. The DJ we went with, Bihn Nguyen, knocked it out of the park with his excellent hosting skills and ridiculously skillful song mixing.... Read More Had guests "complaining" that they wanted to leave, but couldn't stop dancing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Tracy B

I have only been married a few hours, however I could not leave only honeymoon before raving about DJ Adam Moyer. From the moment we met Adam, we knew we found our wedding DJ. From the start, Adam was down to earth, professional and dedicated to creating an unforgettable... Read More experience. I can't tell you how many wedding guests raved throughout the night about Adam and his work. My wedding was not only on the hottest day of the year, but the power went out at my venue for a short period of time-however Adam was quick to move his equipment to the generator site and get the party started. Not one guest sat down during the 5 hours we had with Adam. My wedding day would not be complete without Adam and I am so happy we chose Adam to DJ our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Linda R

We had a wonderful experience working with Walt Breslin as our DJ for our wedding. The whole process through silversound is very easy and straight forward—you can start entering all your information/song requests/etc at your own pace through their online system. Walt was... Read More available by email or phone if we had any additional questions. The day of, he had such an easygoing attitude it put me (the bride) right at ease. He really put together a great line-up of songs—taking into account our requests but also feeling out the crowd. Our biggest fear was people not dancing at our wedding—but people had a blast and were dancing the whole time!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Erica M

We had Kevin Compton as our dj and he was great! Kevin was super responsive to all my calls and emails leading up to the day and gave great suggestions to help us with the music. On the day off, Kevin was prompt and professional! He was respectful to our guests and keep the... Read More party going! My sister already booked him for her upcoming wedding!

Meet The Director of Sales

Taz Sellers

Joined the team in 1997 as a DJ and served for 9 years as General Manager, helping to grow the company. In 2008, I took a 4 year sabbatical from the company as a manager to work for Apple. But returned to the company in 2011 to continue my passion of helping clients create the perfect event as one of Silver Sound's top DJs and Director of Sales and Marketing .

Start a Conversation!