The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound Entertainment offers DJs, Lighting and Photbooths. Our 18 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year, Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA Tri-State area (610) 640-0838
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Catherine L

Jason Remaly did a phenomenal job at our December 10th 2016 wedding. People were dancing hard until the very last song and literally had our 110 guest dancing all night!!! He listened to me and I appreciated that very much. So glad we went with him and Silver Sound! Thanks so... Read More much Jason, you were awesome and made our day that so much better (:

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Krissy M

Looking for a DJ last year for our wedding we were recommended a DJ from Silver Sound, he was not available but they sent a list of other DJs and links to their company profiles. As we went through the options we really like Bihn Nguyen's profile and thought he would be a great... Read More fit for our special day. Binh was AMAZING and everyone enjoyed their night. We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. He made me feel at ease when we discussed the details the Monday before the wedding and confirmed all of the key song choices by email so they were all the correct versions. He was very professional and everyone commented on how great he was with song choices to keep people moving. We had a couple dancing to their wedding song during dinner and as soon as the plates were cleared the dance floor never emptied. Being the bride the night was all a blur but I know that a lot of the requested songs I had sent in prior to the wedding were played. I also did not hear any songs I disapproved of and he used great judgement in guest requests. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that needs a DJ because he was on point the whole time! I really can't wait to get my wedding video back to see all of the fun everyone had out on the dance floor. Thank you Binh for your amazing talent of ensuring our guests and us had the best night ever!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katie M

Loved DJ Marty from silversound. He made our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jackie C

Silver Sound and DJ Dan helped us to throw the party of a lifetime...aka our wedding. DJ was a HUGE vendor to us and really important because both of our families (and ourselves) love to dance. From the minute Dan opened the dance floor, it was packed the entire night (and even... Read More the extra hard hour we added). He played every song we requested and the others he played were perfect as well. He called us a few days before and wanted to check the pronunciation of everyone in our large bridal party and he nailed every name the day of (and we had some tough ones). This really demonstrated his commitment to our day instead of running through it five minutes before on the day of (which usually happens). The company was easy to deal with and our uplighting looked great in the Mendenhall Grand Ballroom. DJ Dan kept the party going all night long and we were so happy with our selection!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle D

“I’ve never seen so many tables empty.” “The dancefloor was full the entire night!” “Best wedding I’ve ever been to.” These are just three of the comments that our guests used to summarize our reception and my experience with Silver Sound and DJ Paul Evans. Silver Sound made... Read More the entertainment portion of our event so easy! After an initial meeting, where we were wow’ed by Paul Evans’ experience and repertoire, we were sent a site where we could add songs to playlists (for Cocktail Hour and Reception), fill in pertinent logistic information, and contact our DJ and the company for any and all questions. Phil spent weeks perfecting the Cocktail Hour playlist, while we chose to leave the reception and dancing to the expert. And Paul Evans proved to be an expert! Many of our guests opted to skip their salad course and move to the dancefloor, where they remained for the entire evening. Paul Evans was aptly able to read the room and found the perfect next song to ensure that people stayed dancing. He also used his discretion to take requests from guests (denying the slower country songs but opting for the more upbeat Latin songs like Despacito and some Pitbull). He played “Sweet Caroline” for me and my Maid of Honor (named Caroline), which my Boston family loved, and he played a sweet slow song in honor of both sets of grandparents who were both celebrating their 60th anniversary. These sincere and unique touches demonstrate how qualified Paul Evans is! Silver Sound also provided our uplighting, which turned our ballroom into my dream wedding reception. He was able to adjust the lights remotely and to our preference. I highly recommend the uplights! My experience with Silver Sound and DJ Paul Evans especially, has been nothing short of spectacular. Best wedding ever!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany K

Great company to work with for the value! They work directly with our catering company who recommended them for us. We have DJ Kevin C. and he was personable, fun, and very excited to be there! He was great with selecting music for all of the age ranges. He even custom worked... Read More with a request during our ceremony since we had live music that he provided all of the background music for. I would defiantly recommend working with Silver Sounds.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Katie R

DJ Taz is the BEST! He was an absolute hit at our wedding reception--two months later, and our guests are still raving about him. I've never had a DJ who could read the crowd so well. He got everyone up and dancing as soon as dinner ended, and the floor was packed the entire... Read More night! He played our requests and honored our "do not play" list (which was super easy to make, using Silver Sound's website). I highly recommend DJ Taz and Silver Sound!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Tara C

Choosing a DJ for me was very difficult, one because I was doing a destination wedding, and two I never was able to see a sample of their work, besides what was online. A friend and I were working together in planning our weddings at the same location, and both of us chose DJ... Read More Michael Kane. He made sure to contact us so that he was aware of all the proper pronunciations. Which we had a few that may have been difficult, but ended up being perfect. He did exactly what I wanted and expected of a DJ. Kept the floor packed all night long! I just wish I had more time to dance overall. Thank you for the great experience. You will not regret using DJ Michael Kane, with Silver Sounds Entertainment.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kristen D

From the beginning, we knew we made the right choice when selecting Binh to DJ our wedding. He made the process so easy and totally understood my desire to not have my wedding feel like a 13 yr old's bar mitzvah! Binh was everything we wanted! He was attentive and personable... Read More the entire night; he even coordinated music to my MOH's speech. It was amazing! It's been two weeks since the wedding and people are still telling us how great the music and atmosphere was - all thanks to Binh and Silver Sound!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Becca G

We were beyond pleased with Silver Sound and specifically our DJ, Binh! The DJ hunt was a tough one, searching for someone who wasn't cheesy and wasn't going to insist that we did the Cha Cha Slide. Binh was professional and thorough from our first email communication. From... Read More keeping our very excited wedding party organized before our big entrance to smoothly slipping the Best Man his champagne flute so he could smoothly end his speech with a toast, Binh was truly top-notch. He was able to take our music suggestions and build on from there creating a party that got EVERYONE out on the dance floor. We're still hearing one month later that Binh was the best DJ people have ever experienced at a wedding - who could ask for more than that?!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Rachel G

Michael Kane was our DJ for our wedding on March 27 and he was AWESOME! He has wonderful professionalism, approachableness, knowledge, and attentiveness. Per Silver Sound's custom, Michael met up with my then fiance and myself for a personal meeting where we discussed a general... Read More idea of what we were looking for, what music we did and did not like, as well as what he would be needing from us in the upcoming months. It was very reassuring to have that kind of organization with a company; it made my life a whole lot easier! Michael was there with us (mostly me LOL) to answer any questions I had along the way. When the big day was just a few weeks away I was able to go to the special link they provided and type in specific songs I wanted to and did not want played. They also have a huge selection of categories and songs that made the process easy and fun. Then I had a phone call the week before my wedding where Michael checked in to make sure I had everything I needed, he checked pronunciations of people's names, went over over my timeline and how he could fit into the day's schedule, and answered any last minute questions. The day finally came and we couldn't be more happy with how the music went! We were so impressed with the range of songs that Michael played (*he was able to get an idea of what we wanted based on the conversations and played the best songs that fit that because there was NO WAY I could've designed a whole set list for the entire evening. We left it up to him to fill in the blanks). The transitions were great and the variety was spot on! Everyone had a great time at the wedding and I think Michael definitely helped with that! Silver Sound was a great choice and Michael is the best!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jaime W

We had gotten a lot of great feedback about other people using Silver Sound for their wedding, so we decided to check them out. Our DJ was Michael Kane who was awesome! We met with him in person, to which he told us he wasn’t there to try and up-sell us on anything. We were... Read More there to talk about music and the service he could provide for us. Naturally, we liked him right off the bat as we know many companies always try to up-sell you on extra services. He was extremely professional and made sure we were happy all night! He kept the dance floor packed and played a great array of 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s pop (which is what we asked for). He told us he would not play any cheesy “typical” wedding reception songs and kept his word which we really appreciated. Everyone loved the music from the ceremony to the end of the reception so we couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thank you, Michael, for making our biggest night so memorable!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Barry M

Taz from Silversound was the DJ for our wedding on 5/6/2017. One of the things for me and my husband that we were concerned with coming into our wedding was we had been to weddings where 1) the music was the same old music played at every wedding and 2) we had been to weddings... Read More where the dance floor was dead. We also had concerns that perhaps our own music choices may not flow very well, and we may end up killing the dance floor if we have a DJ that just plays what we tell him to do. Well this will be a lengthy review, but if you read no further than this we will say that Taz made sure everything not only went smoothly throughout the night, but also our music likes were played and our dance floor was full to the very end. From the very beginning when we met him at a wedding expo Taz was very enthusiastic to have our business, and emphasized he had done a number of same sex weddings and he actively wanted to do more. We were very impressed with his responses to our questions, and despite Silversound having a great website with a number of different DJ selections we were sold on him specifically from the moment we met him. I would not say they're the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, and other than providing the perfect backdrop throughout the evening, and handling announcements, then you would not know that he's there. What I mean by that is we had no issues with him mic-ing the ceremony, playing the introduction music, there were issues with the venue and where they could provide electricity but he had extension cords ready. He had multiple areas he needed to pipe music to and he handled it all seamlessly. I cannot recommend him highly enough, he did an amazing job DJing our wedding. Also he is a great guy, love his style

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Mary Jo C

DJ Binh was awesome! We are so happy we chose him. Days prior to the wedding he called us to go over the pronunciation of the wedding party names & the versions of the ceremony/special reception songs we wanted. This was great because we picked non- traditional songs & usually... Read More everyone gets our last name wrong. DJ Binh played all the songs we requested on our play list and created the fun atmosphere we wanted for our reception. Our guests loved him too, a week later people are still telling us what a great time they had, one of the best weddings they went too! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long dancing & having fun, which is exactly what we wanted. I love to dance & so does my family & friends, it was a night I will never forget. DJ Binh helped create the wedding of my dreams. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or any party where you want to have fun!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Emily G

DJ Steve Croce of Silver Sound was a true professional from the very beginning. He went out of his way to help my husband set up some equipment for our ceremony and added lights to match our decor without prompting. He mingled with the bridal party and took their requests... Read More about music and pronunciations. We have received nothing but glowing reviews about how much fun our wedding was, and about how people danced more than they have at any other wedding before. Steve did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there. He flowed through our timeline seamlessly and added the perfect touches. My favorite was when he played a song from a movie that meant a great deal to my husband and I after my husband mentioned it in his welcome toast. Steve was great at keeping my husband and I informed about timing and when the next reception event would occur with ease. He had a great personality that everyone enjoyed on and off of the microphone. I would highly recommend Steve Croce to anyone looking to have an upbeat, entertaining and incredible reception. Thanks Steve!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Elizabeth C

Binh from Silver Sound Entertainment did an incredible job at our wedding! Binh got the party started and had the dance floor packed for the entire evening! He even helped my parents plan a last minute surprise appearance by the Penn State Nittany Lion. He helped coordinate the... Read More surprise after only being told when he arrived to our venue to set up. The crowd loved Binh’s music selections! We gave Binh minimal input for music, and just asked him to use his expertise to keep the party going. The guests loved Binh’s music selection and variety. We only talked with Binh maybe three times before the wedding, but that was all that we needed and he crushed it on the wedding day! Binh was very flexible and able to accommodate a last minute switch from an outdoor to an indoor ceremony. We would highly recommend him & Silver Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kimberly B

We loved working with Silver Sound! Their client website is very thorough and helps make the planning much easier. DJ Kevin Compton did a fantastic job at our wedding with his wonderful energy and professionalism. I was especially impressed when he joined us on the dance floor... Read More for the Cha Cha Slide, to demonstrate what to do. He was also happy to make any last minute announcements that were asked of him. I would highly recommend Kevin for any event. He helped make our special day even more fun.

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Adam W

Our wedding coordinator recommended DJ Taz at Silver Sound Entertainment. Silver Sound Entertainment was definitely the right decision. From the start, they were easy to work with and available with any questions throughout the process. They have a majorly convenient online... Read More portal to input all your information, and even select song choices. About a week to 2 weeks before the wedding date, your DJ will reach out to set up a call to run through all the details you submitted in the online portal. DJ Taz had some great suggestions for us where we could improve the flow of the night. He was personable, hilarious, and kept the night so on track that I couldn't even tell you if anything was behind/went wrong/etc. Multiple guests made comments to me in the following days about how cool he was. Thanks for the amazing experience

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Hilary D

Choosing a DJ for our wedding one of our highest priorities. By experiencing our friend’s weddings we knew a DJ can make or break your wedding day! We were referred to Dan Breslin through a friend. Our tensions of choosing a DJ was put to rest the first time my husband spoke... Read More with him. Silver Sound and Dan made the whole pre-wedding process smooth, simple and fun. The day of our January 7th wedding, Dan was extremely professional, pleasant, and went above and beyond his duties to make sure my husband and I had the best day of our lives. Our dance floor was packed all night! Looking back on our big day choosing DJ Dan from Silver Sound was one of our best decisions. We were impressed to see he even checked in with us to see how our honeymoon was. You cannot go wrong choosing him for your big day!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Katelyn M

My husband and I had the pleasure of hiring DJ Binh from Silversound Entertainment for our St. Patrick's Day wedding! Where do we begin? From the very beginning e-mails Binh was professional, attentive, and put our nerves at ease. Our family and friends danced the night away for... Read More over 2 hours. I never once worried about the time or song choices. There was not a single moment when people were not on the dance floor, which is exactly what we wanted! From sending us music proofs prior to our wedding, until mixing the final song for our event, everyone is still raving about how awesome our DJ was! I have even had friends and family text me the day after the wedding asking "who was your DJ? I want to look him up!" Binh offered us advice when it came to opening announcements for our parents and mixed in songs that were perfect even though I did not request them, which was a nice touch. You can really put your trust in DJ Binh if you want an up-beat, smoothly ran wedding! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Nikki F

We used silver sound as they worked with our venue and our DJ was Michael Kane... He was awesome! Day of the wedding I was worried about how everything would be coordinated, but he took care of everything, just let us know when and what our next steps would be. For our parent... Read More dance songs, he wisely suggested cutting down the song times from 5 minutes to 2 minutes, something I would have never thought of, and then got everyone to the dance floor! I don't think I've been to another party where the dance floor was packed all night. He played a great selection of music, from older to newer that got all of our guests involved. And he stayed true to the do not play lists and genres and respected our wishes when he asked he play one just so family would stop asking us. We would recommend him to anyone!! Thank you so much for helping our wedding be amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kim S

We just used the lighting service from Silver Sound and everything looked great and no problems with the setup or the transition from ceremony to reception. Very easy to work with and they were very responsive in communicating with us. We very much enjoyed the atmosphere the... Read More lights brought and would highly recommend. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Erin B

We were beyond impressed with DJ Michael Kane and Silver Sound! We would recommend them to everyone! We wanted our wedding to be a dance party- and it was!!! We had lots of wedding guests comment on how great our DJ was. The DJ makes it or breaks it- and we couldn't have done it... Read More without Michael!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kat M

DJ Dan Breslin was fantastic!!!! From the first time we spoke to him all the way up to the week before the wedding Dan was so easy to work with. Silver Sound provides easy tools for brides and grooms to pick their songs, and outline the ceremony songs... From the moment the... Read More lights went down to the moment the lights came up the dance floor was PACKED! All of our guests kept coming up to us and telling us how good the music was! Dan was the best!!! I will have him at our next party, and so should you!!!!

Meet The President

Paul Evans

Silver Sound has 18 talented Philadelphia DJs under management, with Philadelphia DJ's located in 7 suburban Philadelphia counties, playing a diverse repertoire from Modern Dance Music to Rock, R&B, Country, and Salsa, entertaining over 1,000 events a year from Philadelphia Weddings to Philadelphia Bar Mitzvahs to Philadelphia Proms and College Formals, Silver Sound DJs play your requests. Click on the "Request Quote" button to submit your event details for a prompt email response or dial 1-800-TALENTS.