The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound Entertainment offers DJs, Lighting and Photbooths. Our 18 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year, Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA Tri-State area (610) 640-0838
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Catherine L

Jason Remaly did a phenomenal job at our December 10th 2016 wedding. People were dancing hard until the very last song and literally had our 110 guest dancing all night!!! He listened to me and I appreciated that very much. So glad we went with him and Silver Sound! Thanks so... Read More much Jason, you were awesome and made our day that so much better (:

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Krissy M

Looking for a DJ last year for our wedding we were recommended a DJ from Silver Sound, he was not available but they sent a list of other DJs and links to their company profiles. As we went through the options we really like Bihn Nguyen's profile and thought he would be a great... Read More fit for our special day. Binh was AMAZING and everyone enjoyed their night. We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. He made me feel at ease when we discussed the details the Monday before the wedding and confirmed all of the key song choices by email so they were all the correct versions. He was very professional and everyone commented on how great he was with song choices to keep people moving. We had a couple dancing to their wedding song during dinner and as soon as the plates were cleared the dance floor never emptied. Being the bride the night was all a blur but I know that a lot of the requested songs I had sent in prior to the wedding were played. I also did not hear any songs I disapproved of and he used great judgement in guest requests. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that needs a DJ because he was on point the whole time! I really can't wait to get my wedding video back to see all of the fun everyone had out on the dance floor. Thank you Binh for your amazing talent of ensuring our guests and us had the best night ever!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Maria S

We had a great experience working with Kevin from silver sound. We were able to get upgraded lighting and create our own playlist. They have an easy to access website where you can add your wedding plans and music choices. They are also very affordable!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Alyse B

Vaughn Walter is the best when it comes to a quality DJ! Everyone at our wedding loved him and he was exactly what we were looking for. He made our night flow perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. You should absolutely choose him as your DJ, you will... Read More not regret it! Thank you Vaughn!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Rachel H

DJ James Levi was positively fantastic! He showed up approximately two plus hours before his intended start time and after he was all set up, you would have no idea he had any equipment! It was so perfectly arranged and neatly organized in his space. James made our party come... Read More to life. Each song built off the last and even the oldest to attend was out there shaking it! My guests complemented his talent all night and I am still hearing, a month and half out that he is the best DJ they’ve ever had the enjoyment to dance to. James was professional, courteous and articulate. He read the crowd and knew what they needed at every given moment. I would love to do it all over again just so I can dance some more! Thank you, James, for making it the best party ever.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Aaron H

DJ Marty was awesome for our wedding! We pretty much gave him free range of the music at the wedding and he definitely did not disappoint. He got everyone on the dance floor which is what we wanted. Everyone was dancing until the end of the night!! We got so many compliments... Read More from guests saying they had so much fun at our wedding! I would definitely recommend SilverSounds and DJ Marty for your next event.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Steve was an AMAZING DJ! Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor at all times, he went even further to invite everyone on the dance floor for a "prayer" and started playing music to dance instead! It was such an awesome idea to get everyone who normally wouldn't dance... Read More to actually dance! Everybody kept asking me if that was my idea and I said no! And they we're all shocked at how well that worked because since then, the dance floor was never empty! Also, I had 4 best men, maid of honor speeches, the last speech was my brother-in-law who is a pretty funny guy .. so steve took it upon himself to play this awesome entrance music that went perfectly with the personality & speech given from him. I asked him if that was planned and he said "He just felt like the right kind of guy to do that to" And he definitely was! It made everything that much funnier. He also kept my very large bridal party in line when it was time for their entrance when I was freaking out! So I would 100% recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lauren E

We chose Marty as the DJ for our wedding. It is a difficult decision to try to choose someone you've never met to be such a big part of our wedding day. However, as soon as my fiance and I heard his voice demo, something clicked. We felt as if his energy and personality would... Read More mesh very well with ours. We could not have chosen a better person! Both Marty and Silver Sound made the planning easy and no-fuss (exactly what I needed). It was great to be able to talk some things out over the phone prior to the day of the wedding which made it seamless. When my fiance and I met Marty on the day of our wedding, it was like seeing a good friend. He could not have been more accommodating and seemed to choose just the right songs for our guests and our personalities! He was open to song requests and was an excellent "voice" for our night. His professionalism was top notch and I would highly recommend him for any party or wedding! Thank you so much Marty!!! -Lauren and Patrick

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Carrie F

Silver Sounds DJ - specifically Marty - was the best! We knew the first time we spoke with Marty that he clicked with our personalities and our style of music. He coordinated with our vendors with no problem, was professional, patient, funny and put our nerves at ease for the... Read More day! He kept everyone - of all ages - on the dance floor all night and we know that’s hard to do! Everyone had a blast and we are so glad Marty was our DJ! Highly recommend! He won’t disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anne H

Working with DJ Binh was a pleasure from start to finish. We met via Skype where we learned a bit about him and his style. We chatted about the kind of music we were thinking of and what worked best with our super blended group of family and friends. He was always available for... Read More questions or ideas, and he ran through the whole event with us before the day. He listened to all our ideas and concerns, and kept the day flowing beautifully. The crowd loved his music selection and his remixes… we kept getting compliments! We would highly recommend him for any event, and we thank him for our beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jason Z

Todd Fredrickson was absolutely amazing. He did a consult with us the week of and got every detail that we wanted. We gave him the freedom to do all the older music and he hit it out of the park. Every one of our guests were in love with the playlist and the transitions were... Read More perfect! He worked well with our photographer and videographer to announce when things were happening. Todd was the best DJ at any wedding I have ever been to. His sound system was also top notch. Music was crisp and not over powering making the people in the front deaf.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Danielle G

Steve Croce was the DJ for our wedding on 10/15/17. The DJ selection is one of the most important parts of the reception and can really make or break the night. Steve was fantastic and really made our night. His electric personality engaged all of our guest and kept them dancing... Read More . The conga line had no one left in their seats. And I will never forget dancing in the center of the large circle as everyone sang and swayed along to Country Roads. I must admit with our busy schedules my husband and I struggled to pick out songs. Steve was very helpful through out this process and understanding that we gave him our choices so late. STEVE WAS FANTASTIC AND OUR GUEST AGREE

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kelly M

Silver Sounds was a great company to look for an appropriate DJ for all occasions. Starting out looking for a DJ they have a list to choose from on their website. People have different wants, needs, and price ranges and this company has a great variety. Michael Kane was a... Read More pleasure to work with. He is positive and energetic. He did an outstanding job. He was very agreeable and anything we asked of him he made sure he did his best to make it happen. We told him not to allow people to request songs and I personally saw him enforce this rule. Also, when we requested a certain genre of songs, Michael went with the flow and played great music that led to an incredible night!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Nichole H

DJ Micheal Kane did a great job keeping the party going at our wedding. We really wanted to make sure everyone had a great time on the dance floor and he did that!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rose O

Your DJ service is needing at Malvern, PA for my wedding reception ...

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kate K

DJ Steve was awesome! My husband and I enjoy music that isn’t typically played at weddings, but Steve was able to capture our music styles and combined it with music that everyone wanted to dance to. Our wedding crew was a tough sell just because most of our friends and family... Read More members aren’t big dancers but Steve was able to get everyone out on the dance floor. I appreciated that throughout the night he checked in with us to make sure everything was going the way we wanted. He also checked in before the father-daughter and mother-son dances to make sure our parents were ready. Overall, I can’t say enough about Steve’s ability to create the perfect night for us, and I definitely recommend him and Silver sound!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Morgan G

I could not be happier with my experience working with SSE! John Prill was our DJ, and he did a spectacular job!! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire time, he was a blast! It was the perfect mix of interactive, yet subtle. John really got a feel for what people wanted... Read More to listen to and adjusted accordingly. On top of that, he worked with me to put together a mash-up of two different songs for the father-daughter dance, and it turned out perfect!! I would highly recommend John, and SSE to any bride looking for an amazing, fun, and affordable DJ!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Ashley B

Jeff Minio is the man!! He was the DJ at our wedding in September 2017. He was phenomenal! We went over our playlist a few weeks before our wedding. We even had a few special requests and he was so accommodating! Our guests raved about him and kept telling us how much fun they... Read More had at our wedding. You need Jeff for your ceremony and wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maura C

Our wedding was back in August and DJ Taz was AMAZING!! We had 230 guests and he kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests are STILL talking about how great he was and how all his songs throughout the night were perfect and on-point. I had 2 special requests for him that... Read More he fulfilled perfectly. One was that my dad wanted to do our father-daughter dance to an intense EDM song that he's obsessed with and not many people even know about . I told my dad that for our dance we were going to dance to a different song that my mom requested, and then I asked DJ Taz if he could somehow mix in the EDM song after dinner/cake-cutting and call dad and I out to the dance floor to get the party started. I spoke to Taz about this over the phone and he listened to the song on the spot and told me he could make it work.... which he did PERFECTLY!! Dad was the happiest person there, Mom was happy, guests were loving it, dance floor was packed! My second request was to introduce our surprise guest, the PSU Nittany Lion. He reached out to the Lion on his own to discuss everything beforehand. He then pumped up the crowd to the point where EVERYONE was on their feet and then played the perfect intro song along with 2 other Penn State songs. It was awesome and another part of the day that our guests are STILL talking about! Thank you DJ Taz for make our special day absolutely amazing!!!! I HIGHLY recommend booking DJ Taz ASAP (he usually gets booked early), you won't have to worry about anything! He has over 20 years of experience, is always up to date with the latest, and knows how to work a crowd!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mary Lynn R

DJ Paul was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and reception. I knew we were in good hands the moment we met at our initial consultation. DJ Paul is an expert in all things music. Silver Sound’s online tool made it so easy to plan our playlists for the evening and... Read More helped keep me organized when I was feeling stressed. About a week or so before our wedding, we had an over the phone meeting with DJ Paul. I was NOT expecting him to spend over an hour and a half with us on the phone. He was very particular about planning the logistics even though he DJs wedding all the time! By the end of the conversation I really felt like I had gotten to know DJ Paul. We wound up talking like we were old friends, laughing and telling stories. As far as the actual ceremony and reception – FLAWLESS! He took into consideration every detail we discussed. I am a music junkie, so I can be picky when it comes to certain things. There is not ONE thing I would complain about with DJ Paul. He was so extremely helpful, patient, and attentive and I cannot thank him enough for being one of the main reasons our wedding day was so perfect.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lindsey B

While looking for a DJ I contacted the company and received a list of djs that they have. After looking at the list my husband and I chose to contact Michael Kane. We Skyped with him and went over what we were looking for. We both decided that it was a good fit. The service that... Read More he provided for us was incredible. We needed a wide range of genres because of our crowds vast age range. He went above and beyond what I could have imagined. He played a great mix of music that kept everyone entertained. My guests are still talking 5 months later about how it was the best wedding that they have been to.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Erica S

Paul Acker was amazing! HE seamlessly coordinated the ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. Our dance floor was packed all night! Paul was great with communication and made sure all the details were covered. A total professional and great mc and dj! We couldn't be... Read More happier with Silversound DJ and Paul Acker!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Lauren D

Jeff Minio was our Silver Sound DJ at our wedding in August 2017 at French Creek Golf Club. Jeff was extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful leading up to the wedding, and during the wedding really exceeded our expectations with his song selection and professionalism. The... Read More dance floor was full for the entire reception and others commented on how great the DJ and music selection was. I would definitely recommend Jeff for your upcoming wedding! - Lauren D.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sarah M

DJ Kevin was amazing! He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and making the reception flow smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Would definitely recommend!

Meet The President

Paul Evans

Silver Sound has 18 talented Philadelphia DJs under management, with Philadelphia DJ's located in 7 suburban Philadelphia counties, playing a diverse repertoire from Modern Dance Music to Rock, R&B, Country, and Salsa, entertaining over 1,000 events a year from Philadelphia Weddings to Philadelphia Bar Mitzvahs to Philadelphia Proms and College Formals, Silver Sound DJs play your requests. Click on the "Request Quote" button to submit your event details for a prompt email response or dial 1-800-TALENTS.