The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound Entertainment offers DJs, Lighting and Photbooths. Our 18 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year, Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

72 Markel Rd, Malvern, PA Tri-State area (610) 640-0838
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Catherine L

Jason Remaly did a phenomenal job at our December 10th 2016 wedding. People were dancing hard until the very last song and literally had our 110 guest dancing all night!!! He listened to me and I appreciated that very much. So glad we went with him and Silver Sound! Thanks so... Read More much Jason, you were awesome and made our day that so much better (:

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Krissy M

Looking for a DJ last year for our wedding we were recommended a DJ from Silver Sound, he was not available but they sent a list of other DJs and links to their company profiles. As we went through the options we really like Bihn Nguyen's profile and thought he would be a great... Read More fit for our special day. Binh was AMAZING and everyone enjoyed their night. We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day. He made me feel at ease when we discussed the details the Monday before the wedding and confirmed all of the key song choices by email so they were all the correct versions. He was very professional and everyone commented on how great he was with song choices to keep people moving. We had a couple dancing to their wedding song during dinner and as soon as the plates were cleared the dance floor never emptied. Being the bride the night was all a blur but I know that a lot of the requested songs I had sent in prior to the wedding were played. I also did not hear any songs I disapproved of and he used great judgement in guest requests. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding or event that needs a DJ because he was on point the whole time! I really can't wait to get my wedding video back to see all of the fun everyone had out on the dance floor. Thank you Binh for your amazing talent of ensuring our guests and us had the best night ever!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Avery H

DJ Kevin Compton was a huge hit at our wedding on September 3rd! He was so great through the whole planning process and knows what he is doing! He walked us through every aspect of the day and gave us suggestions, but was always supportive of what we wanted. The day of, he... Read More essentially ran the ceremony, and I had no doubt that it would go off without a hitch. He was a fabulous emcee and kept the party going once the music started. And what's more, he even helped us carry our decorations into our venue! I really cannot say enough good things about Kevin! He's super passionate about what he does and providing the best day for his clients. If you want to be completely worry-free about not only the music, but the overall flow of your wedding - Kevin is your guy!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lindsey B

While looking for a DJ I contacted the company and received a list of djs that they have. After looking at the list my husband and I chose to contact Michael Kane. We Skyped with him and went over what we were looking for. We both decided that it was a good fit. The service that... Read More he provided for us was incredible. We needed a wide range of genres because of our crowds vast age range. He went above and beyond what I could have imagined. He played a great mix of music that kept everyone entertained. My guests are still talking 5 months later about how it was the best wedding that they have been to.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Erica S

Paul Acker was amazing! HE seamlessly coordinated the ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. Our dance floor was packed all night! Paul was great with communication and made sure all the details were covered. A total professional and great mc and dj! We couldn't be... Read More happier with Silversound DJ and Paul Acker!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Lauren D

Jeff Minio was our Silver Sound DJ at our wedding in August 2017 at French Creek Golf Club. Jeff was extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful leading up to the wedding, and during the wedding really exceeded our expectations with his song selection and professionalism. The... Read More dance floor was full for the entire reception and others commented on how great the DJ and music selection was. I would definitely recommend Jeff for your upcoming wedding! - Lauren D.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sarah M

DJ Kevin was amazing! He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and making the reception flow smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Erin H

Silver Sound and DJ Dan were so great to work with during the planning process and on our wedding day! We started out with 5 different DJs when we were engaged, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. They were the most affordable and fair in pricing and so many of our... Read More family and friends loved DJ Dan. The DJ and dancing were such an important part of our day and Silver sound and Dan made it stress-free and fun!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Katherine C

Paul Acker was a joy to work with! He had worked at our venue (The Washington at Historic Yellow Springs) over 25 times, so we knew we were in good hands. Paul was prompt in responding to emails and set up phone calls leading up to the big day to ensure we were on the same page... Read More with musical choices, locations, and timeline. Silver Sound also provides a website where you can upload your timeline, vendor contact information, and playlist in advance. This gave us peace of mind! On the wedding day, Paul arrived early, setting up mics and speakers in various areas (the ceremony set up, cocktail hour, and reception). Everything was seamless. You could tell he really took the time to make sure everything went exactly as planned. I also noticed during the reception that he could really read the audience and make adjustments as needed (to the types of songs, volume, etc). I'm happy to say that the dance floor was packed throughout the night. The last song in particular had everyone and I mean EVERYONE out there. Even people who claim they never dance. I consider that a great success and highly recommend Silver Sound and Paul!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Renee H

Steve Croce from Silver Sound was our wedding DJ, and he absolutely killed it! Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive and available to talk through all of our details and questions that we had. He arrived to the wedding early to set up, and even played music for the... Read More groomsmen before the wedding started to put them at ease. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night, and incorporated our must play songs in throughout the entire evening. He was extremely personable and went around and introduced himself to guests, let them know he took requests, etc. Steve was the perfect wedding DJ, and went above and beyond every expectation we had. We would highly recommend both Silver Sound and Steve Croce!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Danielle H

Put DJ Walt has been great and very helpful and informative so far. Happy to be working with him!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Samara H

Silver Sound was great! We had Marty and he was great! Very fun with a great selection of music. Thanks Silver sound!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Greta K

Vaughn did an awesome job at our wedding! Multiple guests commented on how great the DJ was. He had people dancing all night long, and even included a polka (his idea!) since my husband's family is from Poland. Would absolutely recommend to a friend.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Erica H

We hired DJ Binh Nguyen for our 7/22/17 Tendenza wedding. We are SO glad we did! The week of the wedding he called us to go over everyones names & the requests we had made. We didn't request many songs and left it up to his expertise! We weren't disappointed! Binh kept all 175... Read More of our guests dancing all night long! He checked in with myself & my husband several times throughout the night to make sure everything was going as planned. We are SO happy with our decision to go with DJ Binh, thank you so much for making our best day ever fun!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Christine S

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Silver Sound and DJ Steve Croce! He was a true professional - but one with LOTS of personality. He really understood our musical preferences and the vibe we wanted to create at the reception. He also went above and beyond that... Read More night. He noticed that we had frames with song lyrics at each of our guest tables, and integrated those songs into the dinner playlist. It was a really nice touch and the kind of extra attention that makes Steve the best. Our friends and family were on the dance floor all night and everyone said they had a blast. When he asked us at the end of the night if we had any complaints, all we could say is that there wasn't more time! We would highly recommend him to other couples.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Laura P

Taz was the DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He listened to all our requests and even helped orchestrate the entrance of a surprise guest at our reception! I highly recommend Taz and Silver Sound!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Elizabeth C

DJ TAZ was UNBELIEVABLE!!! At our wedding, people did not leave the dance floor! It was packed all night! Our guests commented on how amazing our DJ was! DJ Taz is very talented. He read the room and switched up the music based on what he saw happening on the dance floor. We... Read More were in great hands! My husband and I made several requests and he played all of them. He also was very respectful of not playing the songs we put on our "do not play" list. DJ Taz got everyone onto the dance floor right after dinner and continued the party all night. I would recommend DJ Taz and Silver Sound entertainment to anyone!! AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katie M

Loved DJ Marty from silversound. He made our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jackie C

Silver Sound and DJ Dan helped us to throw the party of a lifetime...aka our wedding. DJ was a HUGE vendor to us and really important because both of our families (and ourselves) love to dance. From the minute Dan opened the dance floor, it was packed the entire night (and even... Read More the extra hard hour we added). He played every song we requested and the others he played were perfect as well. He called us a few days before and wanted to check the pronunciation of everyone in our large bridal party and he nailed every name the day of (and we had some tough ones). This really demonstrated his commitment to our day instead of running through it five minutes before on the day of (which usually happens). The company was easy to deal with and our uplighting looked great in the Mendenhall Grand Ballroom. DJ Dan kept the party going all night long and we were so happy with our selection!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Danielle M

“I’ve never seen so many tables empty.” “The dancefloor was full the entire night!” “Best wedding I’ve ever been to.” These are just three of the comments that our guests used to summarize our reception and my experience with Silver Sound and DJ Paul Evans. Silver Sound made... Read More the entertainment portion of our event so easy! After an initial meeting, where we were wow’ed by Paul Evans’ experience and repertoire, we were sent a site where we could add songs to playlists (for Cocktail Hour and Reception), fill in pertinent logistic information, and contact our DJ and the company for any and all questions. Phil spent weeks perfecting the Cocktail Hour playlist, while we chose to leave the reception and dancing to the expert. And Paul Evans proved to be an expert! Many of our guests opted to skip their salad course and move to the dancefloor, where they remained for the entire evening. Paul Evans was aptly able to read the room and found the perfect next song to ensure that people stayed dancing. He also used his discretion to take requests from guests (denying the slower country songs but opting for the more upbeat Latin songs like Despacito and some Pitbull). He played “Sweet Caroline” for me and my Maid of Honor (named Caroline), which my Boston family loved, and he played a sweet slow song in honor of both sets of grandparents who were both celebrating their 60th anniversary. These sincere and unique touches demonstrate how qualified Paul Evans is! Silver Sound also provided our uplighting, which turned our ballroom into my dream wedding reception. He was able to adjust the lights remotely and to our preference. I highly recommend the uplights! My experience with Silver Sound and DJ Paul Evans especially, has been nothing short of spectacular. Best wedding ever!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany K

Great company to work with for the value! They work directly with our catering company who recommended them for us. We have DJ Kevin C. and he was personable, fun, and very excited to be there! He was great with selecting music for all of the age ranges. He even custom worked... Read More with a request during our ceremony since we had live music that he provided all of the background music for. I would defiantly recommend working with Silver Sounds.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Katie R

DJ Taz is the BEST! He was an absolute hit at our wedding reception--two months later, and our guests are still raving about him. I've never had a DJ who could read the crowd so well. He got everyone up and dancing as soon as dinner ended, and the floor was packed the entire... Read More night! He played our requests and honored our "do not play" list (which was super easy to make, using Silver Sound's website). I highly recommend DJ Taz and Silver Sound!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Tara C

Choosing a DJ for me was very difficult, one because I was doing a destination wedding, and two I never was able to see a sample of their work, besides what was online. A friend and I were working together in planning our weddings at the same location, and both of us chose DJ... Read More Michael Kane. He made sure to contact us so that he was aware of all the proper pronunciations. Which we had a few that may have been difficult, but ended up being perfect. He did exactly what I wanted and expected of a DJ. Kept the floor packed all night long! I just wish I had more time to dance overall. Thank you for the great experience. You will not regret using DJ Michael Kane, with Silver Sounds Entertainment.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kristen D

From the beginning, we knew we made the right choice when selecting Binh to DJ our wedding. He made the process so easy and totally understood my desire to not have my wedding feel like a 13 yr old's bar mitzvah! Binh was everything we wanted! He was attentive and personable... Read More the entire night; he even coordinated music to my MOH's speech. It was amazing! It's been two weeks since the wedding and people are still telling us how great the music and atmosphere was - all thanks to Binh and Silver Sound!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Becca G

We were beyond pleased with Silver Sound and specifically our DJ, Binh! The DJ hunt was a tough one, searching for someone who wasn't cheesy and wasn't going to insist that we did the Cha Cha Slide. Binh was professional and thorough from our first email communication. From... Read More keeping our very excited wedding party organized before our big entrance to smoothly slipping the Best Man his champagne flute so he could smoothly end his speech with a toast, Binh was truly top-notch. He was able to take our music suggestions and build on from there creating a party that got EVERYONE out on the dance floor. We're still hearing one month later that Binh was the best DJ people have ever experienced at a wedding - who could ask for more than that?!

Meet The President

Paul Evans

Silver Sound has 18 talented Philadelphia DJs under management, with Philadelphia DJ's located in 7 suburban Philadelphia counties, playing a diverse repertoire from Modern Dance Music to Rock, R&B, Country, and Salsa, entertaining over 1,000 events a year from Philadelphia Weddings to Philadelphia Bar Mitzvahs to Philadelphia Proms and College Formals, Silver Sound DJs play your requests. Click on the "Request Quote" button to submit your event details for a prompt email response or dial 1-800-TALENTS.