Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

7899 S Lincoln Ct Suite 205, Littleton, CO Colorado and Beyond (720) 352-3128

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kelli R

Sunshine was absolutely amazing!!! She is so great to deal with and creative with pictures. The day of our wedding, we had no idea were she was half the time because she is so quick and great at snapping so many photos without being invasive! All our guests commented on how... Read More great she did and how she was EVERYWHERE! Her prices are also the most reasonable around. I would recommend to her everyone!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Chris P

I have nothing but positive things to say about Sunshine and my experience with her. She was our photographer for our engagement photos as well as our wedding and we were super impressed with her! She is so fun, easy to communicate with, reliable , professional and very... Read More talented! When we were reviewing the photos from the wedding, it was so hard to narrow it down because Sunshine did such a good job capturing all the best moments throughout the day. I definitely recommend Sunshine for any special event, because she is AMAZING!

SILVER SPARROW PHOTOGRAPHY

Reviewed on 1/26/2014 Martella G

I have never been so pleased with the result of pictures in my whole life. I have also never met and worked with such a wonderful person. Sunshine Lump provided the best service that I have seen. She is not only extremely passionate about what she does, but she is also very... Read More driven in perfecting all her work. My photos were beautiful and I was not only shocked by them, but also how willing Sunshine was to work with our price range. She was very kind and dedicated. Sunshine is a very hard worker and our photos were back right away. We did not have to wait long at all. I would recommend her to everyone I know. She does the most wonderful work and puts her heart and soul into what she does. Our photos were amazing and I honestly could not ask for anyone better. Not only do we have great photos of our special day, I also gained a truly amazing friend!