Celebrate Life. Celebrate Love.

At Simmons Fine Jewelry we help couples CELEBRATE life's occasions with fine jewelry that will be remembered, cherished and worn for generations. Please let us know if there are any lifetime milestones that we can make extraordinary. We invite you to stop in and visit our Idaho showroom today!

1220 N Olive Ave, Meridian, ID (208) 888-2799

Professional, Caring & Worth it!

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Sara H

We already had the diamond solitaire from a previous marriage and unlike other jewelers who turned their noses up at us, Simmons was wonderful to work with. We found a ring that we fell in love with online and they ordered it for us with no hassle. We also ordered the groom's... Read More Tungsten ring and they gave us free engraving on his ring. Every time I've gone into their store, I am greeted with warmth and caring jewelers who love their jobs. We will never go anywhere else!

Gorgeous Jewelry

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Robyn C

My husband received excellent help when he picked out my gorgeous enagement ring and they were able to accommodate our custom designs for both wedding bands on site. He also found the perfect necklace to go with my wedding dress there. Ask for Jimmy the Jeweler or Krista.