Simone Anne

travel all over California and beyond

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

travel all over California and beyond (650) 787-2359

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Teresa S

Simone was perfect. My husband and I were instantly drawn to her work, as she has a knack for tastefully incorporating the natural landscape. Her galleries gave us the impression that she is a nature photographer who likes to shoot weddings. Our engagement shoot was fun, even... Read More romantic. Simone made us both instantly comfortable, something neither of us expected would happen. I appreciated her updates as the wedding date got closer, to ensure she knew our expectations. For our wedding, Simone was professional and organized. She has the perfect blend of confidence and kindness that made even the large family shots go seamlessly. We loved both her posed shots and her candid ones. Simone even stayed an extra half an hour to ensure the cake cutting was captured. And of course, the finished product was everything we could have asked for. We will treasure these photos. So very happy we went with Simone!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Katherine M

I cannot even begin to write how happy we are to have chosen Simone as our wedding photographer. Photography was one of the pieces of the wedding that was extremely important for me so I did a lot of research before we finally settled on Simone. We decided to do an engagement... Read More shoot and from the moment we met her I knew we had made the right choice. She does such an amazing job of putting you at ease while also giving you clear direction for getting the best shot. Our engagement photos were so beautiful, but more importantly, they really captured us. Prior to our wedding day, she was very communicative and willing to respond to any of my concerns. She helped us to put together a timeline for the day-of and when we were inevitably running late she was relaxed and flexible. Simone did a wonderful job on the wedding day of being where she needed to be to capture the shot without being intrusive. Our photos turned out so beautifully and really captured the essence of our day. We have a good mix of beautifully posed shots along with the silly, in-the-moment, candid shots. We’re still struggling to choose which pictures will go in our album and up around our home, there’s just too many gorgeous ones to choose from. If I ever need professional photos again I would 100% go with Simone and would highly recommend her to anyone else.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Sasha G

Where do I even begin? I suppose i'll start with the short and sweet version: Simone is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding (or any special occasion) photographer. Long version: When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I researched a... Read More number of different Bay Area options before I stumbled upon Simone. I discovered I had pinned quite a few of her photos to my wedding pinterest board months prior, before I ever thought she would be a feasible option to capture my wedding day. I had thought she would be WAY out of our price-range, but after some emails, I realized she was willing to customize a photo package that would work for us (and our budget). Leading up to our wedding day, she kept in contact; going over the wedding day schedule, locations for different photos, and just little emails to calm my nerves about the whole process. Being someone who, personally, loves taking photos and scrapbooking those photos to preserve memories, I knew the wedding photos were one of the most important aspects of the wedding for me. (Aside from of course, marrying the love of my life with my loved ones close.) Because of that fact, I had high expectations of Simone and her photos... and oh my goodness, she surpassed every hope and expectation I had. She was so fantastic, as a photographer of course, but as a person as well. My husband (to-be at the time) and I were so nervous, but she kept calm.. smiling and laughing, making it impossible for us not to do the same. She was so organized and efficient - not even blinking an eye when my two sisters and I ran around frantically, realizing we were running late getting ready. Somehow she made time for all the photos we wanted anyway. During the ceremony and reception she was a photo ninja with how quickly and quietly she moved around. She even took the time to bring us glasses of champagne. We received a number of compliments from friends and family about how friendly, and overall great she was. When looking for a photographer, I wanted someone who not only captured the love between my husband and I, but someone who also took the time to capture the happiness and love of our friends and family. I didn't want all googly-eyed cheeseball photos of me. I wanted real emotions and reactions of the ones closest to my husband and I. Simone delivered on that: photos of my grandma crying, our friend's new baby smiling, my sister dancing... All memories I won't ever forget now. Not to mention, my husband and I ended up with dozens of beautifully romantic photos of the two of us. Simone incorporated the lovely scenery along with her skill to find perfect lighting and gave us photos that look straight out of a fairytale. After receiving our photos and being completely blown away, I've been brainstorming what big event we can hire her for next!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren B

7 reviews 5.0 star rating 1/2/2017 I used Simone as the photographer for our wedding last fall and was beyond impressed by her work. She did a great job of understanding the look we were going for and captured it perfectly. Not only only were the pictures amazing but she was... Read More such a pleasure to work with. While weddings can be chaotic she brought a great energy and enthusiasm to the day of. She was always available to chat leading up the wedding and did a great job of working with our crazy schedules so we felt prepared when our wedding day came. I cannot say enough amazing things about her work and highly recommend using her if you have the opportunity.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Nana W

When I was first looking for a wedding photographer, I knew I wanted someone who could capture people looking natural as well as highlight the venue surroundings. My wedding was along the ocean cliffside of northern california. I wanted someone who could highlight the gorgeous... Read More backdrop and was comfortable photographing nature. As soon as I saw Simone's portfolio and the diverse venues that she has worked at, I knew that she was the one. From our first meeting, I felt completely comfortable with Simone. I was a bit nervous for our engagement shoot but Simone made it so easy and fun. On the wedding day, she was photographing non stop from start to finish. We followed her timeline to make sure we had the best light for all of our photos. The day before, Simone dropped by our venue to scope out the best spots for my husband and I to be photographed at. Simone was super adventurous with getting the perfect shot. She obliged in my wishes to trek over a rocky pathway to the bluff on the other side of the wedding venue. And at sunset, she ran up to the balcony so that we could get the perfect shot by the cliffside. Simone also did a fantastic job photographing our guests and the reception - especially all the dancing at the end! I love looking through my wedding photos over and over. Each photo is dynamic and composed perfectly. Thank you Simone for capturing so many beautiful, precious moments of our families and guests. I know I will love looking over these photos for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Paige F

Where do I even begin? I'd first like to say how incredibly lucky we were to find Simone, I didn't know it was possible to find such a nice, talented, and amazing photographer. We found Simone while searching through beautiful wedding photography of San Francisco City Hall, our... Read More chosen venue. I immediately fell in love with her portfolio and reached out to her. We connected over email and then through Skype to go over what my husband and I were looking for. We connected so well and I signed the contract immediately. We decided to go with her 7 hour package which was more than enough to capture our ceremony, couple shots and reception. Before the wedding, I loved how organized and attentive she was. She has a great system to really capture all of the details of your wedding and any specific photos you may want. The day of the wedding, she was incredible. She easily floated around and captured so many beautiful shots, was very hands on, and gave excellent direction. All of our guests absolutely loved her and commented throughout the day how amazing she was. She even took photos on her phone for us to have day of :D After the wedding, we received our photos incredibly fast!!! I was blown away, they were absolutely gorgeous, way better than I had ever expected. The best part is her photo software she uses is so incredibly helpful and makes sharing photos friends and family easy. I am still using her website months after our wedding. Afterwards she mailed us the sweetest gift box with all of our photos and some prints. I can't recommend Simone enough. She truly made our wedding day special and I now recommend her to all of my friends. I am so thankful to her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jamey V

Where to start? Well, you can tell for yourself by looking at her pictures online that Simone is a great photographer. And those photos don’t lie – Simone did an incredible job shooting our 100-plus-guest wedding just outside Yosemite in May 2016. Months later, we’re still... Read More getting praise from family and friends for our wedding photos. But Simone gave us much more than just good pictures. She took pains to take good photos of everyone at our wedding, and did so without ever getting in the way. And that’s to say nothing of her charisma, genuineness and personal touch that were evident from the beginning, including in her insistence that we meet in person over coffee to get to know each other a bit before even discussing a contract. That continued to the wedding, where her humor and energy were infectious, and beyond – she produced our photos ahead of schedule and has checked in since to make sure we were satisfied. All in all, Simone and her work are fantastic. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Clarice H

Simone is an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding photographers (she also does great engagement photos, as well as family photos!). Simone has great energy, is so positive, and really takes time to get to know you before shooting... Read More any photos. My husband and I talked with her before we met to take engagement photos, and we were very impressed with how she really listened to what we were looking for and how well we connected with her. She did an amazing job taking our engagement photos - the colors of the images were just beautiful. As a bride, I never imagined that taking photos could be at all fun, but Simone's energy and direction made the day go smoothly. We just received our Sneak Peek of the photos and they turned out beautifully - we are so excited to see all of the photos. We would highly recommend Simone for anyone looking for a Bay Area wedding photographer - she does great work and we really enjoyed working with her!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Simone deserves every star of this rating, and more! I couldn't be happier to have had the opportunity to work with her for my wedding ceremony at San Francisco City Hall in April 2016. Working with Simone is so fun and stress-free. Her outgoing and friendly personality... Read More quickly eases any nerves, and her confidence behind the camera allows you to relax knowing that the end result is going to be marvelous. She knows exactly what she's doing, and wastes no time helping to position you for the most perfect, breathtaking pictures. I knew Simone was going to capture stunning photos based off of researching her portfolio, but what completely caught me off guard was how FAST she was to return the images to us! I couldn't believe it, and it was the greatest surprise to us newlyweds. We had our photos within days, and even though we had her shortest session (2 hours for a civil ceremony + portraits), she still managed to give us over 200 gorgeous pictures! It has been slightly over 2 weeks, and I find myself continuing to look through the gallery daily. I am so incredibly happy with every single picture that Simone took of us on our special day. I will treasure these photos for a lifetime. If you're looking for a friendly, professional, talented photographer -- look no further. Simone is your girl!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Katy B

My husband and I hired Simone to shoot both engagement photos and our wedding. In short, I cannot say enough good things about working with her. We skyped ahead of time to talk about our respective visions for the day, and Simone really seemed to be interested in getting to... Read More know us. She made us immediately feel at ease, and like she really was personalizing our photos. Talking with her helped us really figure out more than photos; she even helped us figure out timelines for our wedding ceremony and reception! Simone picked the location for our engagement photos and for our pre-wedding photos and we were so incredibly impressed. She has a great knowledge of Bay Area and took a lot of time scouting out the spots for us to get the perfect shot. On our wedding day, the formal portraits she took were absolutely incredible -- both of the people in them, and of the beautiful scenery she selected. However, my favorite photos are the candid photos. Simone had an amazing knack for catching every moment, every smile, every laugh of our guests. She really truly captured the joy of our special day. I will say, she did all of this without being visible herself. Nobody felt like the photographer was in their way or cramping their style-- quite the opposite. People remarked how lovely she was; especially since she was willing to take formal portraits for many of our guests after our ceremony. Simone is beyond talented at what she does. One guest, after seeing some of our photos remarked "She's an artist! Or a magician! Or maybe both!" (Definitely both) But beyond that, she is also just a genuine, warm, and wonderful person. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Brittney L

We already knew Simone was a great photographer when we hired her to do our engagement photos, but WOW. We were totally blown away at how skilled and professional she is from the moment we asked her to do the photos, through the entire session, to the beautiful email with our... Read More photo gallery that she sent us way sooner than we were expecting. I'm not too comfortable in front of a camera but Simone made the session so easy and fun right off the bat, constantly making us laugh. We could not be happier with the photos she took, I have no idea how we're going to choose just one for the save the date! Aside from the incredible photos, I really loved how Simone communicated with us- she is the perfect balance of friendly and professional. She responded immediately when we asked if she was free to do our photos, and sent us a really well laid out price packages pdf and even some outfit ideas. I LOVE the way she sends your finished photos, in a digital gallery that you can share with friends and family, save your favorites, and select photos for prints. Simone is artistic, personable, and worth every penny and more- we couldn't recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

My fiance and I are from the east coast, but we took a trip to San Francisco and that is where I proposed. We stayed in the Half Moon Bay area, and with a location that beautiful, I did not want to leave without getting engagement photos taken. I contacted Simone online and set... Read More everything up. She was very responsive and easy to work with over email, which can not be said for some of the other photographers I contacted and never heard back from. Simone met us right on time and we talked briefly about any likes and dislikes. She quickly dove in and began taking photos. Her great sense of humor made the process fun. She knew the area very well and took a variety of different shots in our hour together. She also turned the photos around very quickly and had them to us in around 24 hours. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the market for engagement or wedding photos.

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Lauren R

My husband & I agreed that our photographer was our most important vendor! I think I can truthfully say that I looked at EVERY portfolio in CA in search of "the one". I can say without a doubt that Simone is THE BEST! She was a pleasure to work with- assertive, organized,... Read More positive, energetic and professional. Our photos are nothing short of stunning! Our friends and family have not stopped raving about how incredible it was that Simone was able to capture the beauty and love of our wedding so perfectly. Simone has a true gift, being able to capture in a photo the sheer joy of each moment. She missed nothing, we joked that she must have actually been running around the whole night because there are breathtaking photos of each moment. We will cherish our wedding photos for the rest of our lives. Stop researching, because you have found the best in Bay!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Vivienne S

I was referred to Simone through a co-worker. My husband (then fiancé) and I really enjoyed having Simone as our photographer because: 1) She puts us at ease. Simone is very OUTGOING and FUN to hang out with. In addition, she is very PROFESSIONAL and gives great instructions... Read More for poses. 2) Her work is BEAUTIFUL. We received so many compliments from friends and family on both of our engagement and wedding photos. 3) She is FAST. She turned around our engagement photos in less than a week and wedding photos in two weeks. 4) Her pricing is REASONABLE and TRANSPARENT. You can find her pricing on her website. Very straight forward. You don't even need to email and ask for a quote. Simone exceeded our expectations on what we were looking for as a photographer. If you are looking for a professional, fun, and reasonably priced photographer, definitely give her a shot.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Vivienne S

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

Choosing Simone to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. She instantly made us feel comfortable and has an incredible eye for photography. Also, the pictures she took came out amazing. We got several compliments from friends and... Read More family. In particular, she is fabulous at taking outdoor photography. We got married in a Redwood Grove and she knew exactly how to incorporate the scenery. She also took great portraits of friends and family at our reception. I loved her adoption of technology. The online gallery she sent was with lightning speed and allowed our friends and family to download their favorite copies for free. She also has you fill out an info sheet online a few weeks before the wedding. Stop the search and hire Simone! She's insanely talented. I can't recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

We loved working with Simone. She is friendly and cheerful and captured really amazing photos of our wedding that we will treasure forever. We are so happy with her work! Our biggest piece of advice is to schedule an engagement shoot ahead of the wedding. This allows you to... Read More get comfortable having a photographer so it won't feel awkward at your wedding. We highly recommend Simone. She is professional and patient without being overly formal or pushy. She gives great direction and helps you to have fun while she's taking the pictures. And the finished product was amazing. We are so pleased.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Simone photographed our wedding, and she was amazing, even more than we could have hoped for! First and most importantly, her photographs were amazing!!!!!! She skillfully maneuvered us and posed us to get good angles without making us feel self conscious or bossed around, and... Read More she floated unobtrusively throughout the entire wedding ceremony and reception to get the perfect shots! She's very responsive, a joy to work with, and takes some of the best photographs I've seen. We couldn't be happier, and we would recommend her without hesitation or reservation! She even sent us a chocolate bar with our usb drive containing all of our photos!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Turi F

Simone was our wedding photographer and she did an amazing job. She was on time and organized and put me at ease right away. I wouldn't describe myself as naturally photogenic and she was great at providing lots of direction to my husband and me. She was also really patient at... Read More wrangling my giant family, and she even knew how to bustle my dress. She sent us sneak peeks of our photos before she was done processing all of them. She has been great to work with from start to finish. Oh, and the photos were great--the most important part.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

It’s hard to begin when you have so many good things to say about someone! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our choice to hire Simone to be our wedding photographer in February of 2015. From our very first conversation with Simone, we found her to be personable,... Read More genuine and enthusiastic. What we came to learn after working with her is that she is also incredibly professional and thorough. Her pre-photo shoot questionnaire covers all the bases and proves her attention to detail and desire to do everything within her power to get to know you and thus know how to get all the shots you want. She makes sure to come up with a detailed shot list ahead of time so the day of runs smoothly and there aren’t any surprises or missed shots. And she’s really great at noticing little details when she’s shooting, like if your tie isn’t straight or how to hold your bouquet just so. The results are so much better because of her attention to details. She is an extremely talented photographer who makes your guests feel at ease and is able to tell the story of your event through her images. We hired Simone because we wanted someone who would be able to capture the joy of our special day through the photos and we couldn’t be happier with the beautiful results!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Natalie A

My husband and I were recommended Simone as our wedding photographer from my hair stylist. We immediately got into contact with Simone and even though she was halfway around the world traveling (with a time difference) at the time she still made time to Skype with my husband and... Read More I for our initial meet n greet to get questions answered. Accommodating and very sweet right? We knew from that first meeting that we wanted to go with Simone, we didn't even consider checking other people out. Simone continued to keep in contact with us all the way until our wedding day which was a nice reminder that she didn't forget about us. The day of the Wedding Simone was actually early and showed up before the wedding parties were even there! My husband was original nervous about the wedding pictures since he has a hard time smiling or feeling comfortable being in pictures. However Simone's presence was very sweet, kind and caring, we truly felt like she cared about us and never made us feel uncomfortable. Therefore our pictures came out great and natural (just what we wanted). She never rushed us and we never felt judged for not being professional models lol. Simone did not lag a minute getting our photos back to us and the pictures turned out better than we could have asked for and we will cherish these photos forever of our special day. If you're looking for a wedding photographer and are considering Simone, GO FOR IT! Do not hesitate to book her or at least reach out to get in contact. Once you talk to Simone you'll know she's the best photographer out there! I would HIGHLY recommend Simone to any FAMILY OR FRIENDS and I know my husband and I will be using her photography again in the future.

Better than we could ask for

Reviewed on 4/05/2015

Simone is an incredibly talented photographer. We feel so lucky to have had her shoot our wedding in September, 2014. Her confidence and precision in the way she sets up the shots really shows in the results of the final photos. She's nice, professional, easy to work with, and... Read More best of all, invisible. She's unobtrusive during the event while capturing the essence of each moment. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty if it means capturing the right shot. During our family photos, she was in her dress kneeling on pine needles, kicking away dog poo, arranging my wife's dress for each pose. Once we finished the pictures, we were walking back to our cars, when she saw the sun hitting us just right, and she stopped us to take more photos (which turned out amazing). This woman would climb a tree if it meant capturing just the right shot. Her style and quality of work is second to none. She may be younger, but she has enough experience to last a lifetime. We highly recommend Simone if you want your photos to look even better than your memories.

A joy to work with & beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

This lady's on fire! Simone photographed our wedding in August 2014 at the Brazilian Room. Throughout the whole process (planning & actual day) she impressed us with her attention to detail, ability to put us at ease, and her ability to get the right shot quickly. And we were so... Read More so happy with the pictures themselves -- she is incredibly talented. I couldn't recommend Simone highly enough.

Professional and adorable

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Emily M

Simone is incredible. My husband and I found her in a strange way, ask her about Old Bay flavored syrup, and it ended up being so perfect. She is sweet and smart and her photos are amazing. She is also a joy to spend time with and will work with her clients to get what they want... Read More DONE. If you have no idea what do to, Simone will tell you and your pictures will look incredible. I just cannot recommend her more highly.

Start a Conversation!