Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Social Media Sharing

Florida & Worldwide, Orlando, FL Florida & Worldwide (407) 885-7066

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We loved working with Laura and we loved all our photos! She was super professional and paid attention to details and every little moment. Seriously, it was like reliving our wedding day all over again! So happy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jenna L

Laura was recommended by a friend and. We liked what we saw. She didn't live where we got married but we felt it was worth it to bring her out for our big day -- and it so was! Laura was totally worth all we paid and more. She is a super photographer and a nice person. She made... Read More me feel like the most gorgeous bride ever. I felt special on my day and that meant a lot. Our pictures turned out amazing, I have so many favorites! Your photographer is one of the most important wedding investments and I cannot recommend Laura enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

She did such a lovely job at both my sister's wedding and engagement. She catches the most memorable pictures! I wouldn't consider anyone else for my wedding.

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Laura's photos are absolutely wonderful and her personality is engaging. We love love LOVE all our photos! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Laura to anyone out there, she did a great job and kept everyone smiling.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Chris W

Mallory, the love of my life, found Laura On TheKnot. She scheduled our engagement photo shoot with Laura and the two had everything ready in a matter of hours. We met Laura at a beautiful garden half way between her location and ours. Laura was punctual, which is important when... Read More dealing with everything wedding related at once. She made me feel comfortable, and helped position me for the photos, which really put me at ease as I'm far from a model. Overall, the experience was pleasant and didn't take all day. My bride to be is very pleased with the photo's Laura captured and the editing Laura took care of upon request. I would use Laura for future wedding photography needs based off of the results we had.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Mallory C

Couldn't be happier that I not only found the love of my life, but also, one of the Best photographers around to take our engagement photos!! From the moment I contacted Laura she was professional, exceptional at following up and managing expectations along with being very... Read More personable. She inquired about our wants for the shoot and location (was able to provide suggestions as well, should we not have a place set already), and was ON TIME!! She instantly made my fiancé feel at ease, which was quite refreshing as he doesn't typically enjoy being photographed. We laughed, we shared, and most importantly we had some seriously awesome photo's taken of us! I highly recommend Laura for any photography need you might have. We have booked her again for more Wedding photography and have already begun telling our friends about her. I'm very diligent when it comes to researching, well anything really, and I am so happy to have had a similar experience to the other couples she has photographed. I genuinely believe you will not be disappointed with the 'Simple Elegance' Laura provides to you for your engagement or wedding photos. Contact her as soon as you can to ensure a set time in her schedule, I'm sure she will accommodate you, as she did for us. Congratulations on your upcoming big day! I look forward to seeing our photos (and hopefully yours) on her site soon!

2015-09-26T02:11:47 Response from the vendor

You two were so much fun to work with! I can't wait to do more with you, we'll have such a blast. So glad you were pleased with your experience.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Laura, as a photographer is absolutely amazing. I was able to be myself and she coached a little. The pictures turned out fantastic!! She sure is a trooper she drove 2 1/2 hours in rain to get to my location. It was so easy to be comfortable around her because she is so down to... Read More earth and absolutely loves what she does and it shows in her work!! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! Of your looking for a photographer that has an amazing attitude and work ethic, someone who will get your pictures and they will turn out amazing and you wont have to wait for them (she posted my bridals the night of my wedding two days after) then book with Laura!! Thank you again Laura!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Laura did an amazing job on our engagment photos. She arrived on time with a positve professional attitude and took beautiful photos. Her prices were fair, and we recieved our prints within a few days. The quality of the prints was excellent. She is very talented. We loved... Read More our photos.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Sara W

I won my bridal session with laura and I couldn't be more happier!! she was super sweet and made me feel beautiful in my dress after seeing the photo's she took. I reccomend Laura to anyone who wants there bridals or other photo's taken!! I can't wait for my soon to be hubby to... Read More see them all!! Thank You Laura.

Great photos and good service

Reviewed on 5/18/2015

We totally loved working with Laura! And we loved our photos so much! Laura was really patient with our wedding party. We had a little girl (my niece) who was being fussy and throwing minor tantrums throughout the day. But Laura was super patient and we ended up getting a... Read More seriously cute shot with me and her that I loved and will always cherish. She was always there when we were wanting to get the right shots, she was funny and energetic, and I'm so glad we went with her for our photos.

Absolutely Splendid!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I LOVED working with Laura! She is one of my favorite photographers by far! You can tell that she has experience and knows how to set up a picture. A lot of photographers I've worked with with varies things don't ever seem to pose me or catch things to fix to make the picture... Read More better. But she does! She knows how to pose so that you are getting great angles and eases you into it so it doesn't feel awkward or posey but very natural. And even capturing cute moments with my husband that turned out really cute. The shots I received were beautiful and the editing on it was lovely! I'm really excited to work with Laura on other projects and even have some in the works! You really will be getting the best work if you book with Laura. You will not be disappointed!

Notice every precious moment

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Laura is a GREAT photographer! She is easy to work with and her photos are beautiful. The quality is great. One thing I really like about her is that she doesn't miss a great opportunity to take a good picture. She is open to requests and is very observant to precious moments... Read More that only happen once. Some examples that I've seen her capture at the wedding were: giving/receiving hugs, silly expressions and actions just for fun, a smile or laugh, a child carefully touching a beautiful decoration piece with awe. She is also friendly to talk to - she seemed like another member of our wedding party! I know her personally as well as professionally, and I highly recommend her to others who are looking for an amazing photographer.

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Wow, we just loved Laura's photos! I am always picky about myself in pictures but I loved every single one of the shots Laura took. From the very beginning of the day, she put everyone at ease. She was even able to calm down my bridal jitters, lol. Before too long, we were... Read More all having fun together, and getting great photos was just a natural result of the good times. And it showed in the final product. So many great moments! I couldn't believe she captured such a variety. Laura is good at capturing the range of emotions of a wedding. The fun, the tenderness, the romance, the silliness, the beauty, the WORKS! She even has photos of me crying that I love! (And I HATE to cry! I normally thing I look hideous when I cry.) It was a beautiful part of the day, though, and I'm so glad she was comfortable enough that she was okay getting into the moment like that. Simple Elegance By Laura comes with my highest recommendation! This was the best vendor choice of our entire wedding.

Laura is a wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I used Laura for my bridal photography, and the pictures she took are lovely. I loved them so much that I'm using them for all kinds of things! She had a good sense of how to capture my personality, so the poses looked natural and loose and comfortable. She also had some... Read More fabulous ideas for pictures that had a sense of whimsy, such as having my (very long) hair blow out by the wind, and the (even longer) veil blow out behind it. She managed to capture exactly the right moment for the dramatic effect. Because I look good in fall colors, we went outside to take pictures while the autumn colors were most vibrant, which made me look beautiful and provided a stunning backdrop. That was all her idea, and it bore lovely fruit. She uses minimal photoshopping, which I prefer because I feel like the pictures are more "real" that way. She also told me that if I had had acne or any other unfortunate "man, this shouldn't have happened on my wedding day" things, she would automatically edit it out, because every bride deserves to look perfect on her wedding day. The results were spectacular, and Laura was both easy to work with and pleasant. I would have no hesitation recommending her to other brides for their wedding or bridal photography. I was also one of her early brides, so I can only imagine how much better she's gotten since then.

2014-10-21T18:20:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! I enjoyed this bridal shoot very much. I loved working with that incredible veil especially, as well as the long hair. It's so indicative of who you are as a person as well as a bride, and I enjoy... Read Less Read More

So Happy With My Photos!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

Your child's wedding is such an important day -- you don't want to trust just anyone with the responsibility of capturing it in pictures. I was so pleased to have Laura as the photographer for my daughter’s wedding. She took both the bridals and wedding pictures, and I was... Read More absolutely thrilled with both. I would highly recommend her to others. Thank you, Laura! Your work is stunning and you were a pleasure to work with.

Hire a pro!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

I offer the voice of experience here. At my first wedding, I went with someone super cheap in order to save money for other things. And I HATED my wedding photos! When I got them, I actually started crying. They were blurry and out of focus, either too dark or too bright,... Read More and most of the classic moments were completely missing. Getting married the second time, I wised up and decided to hire a really good professional. I still had something of a limited budget, but I was willing to splurge a bit more on photos -- you just can't risk those memories to someone who doesn't know what they're doing! Laura was exactly what I was looking for. Every photo was awesome, we LOVED looking through them! She packaged them up really cute and personal (the photographer I used last time just stuffed the pictures in an envelope, some of them even had bent corners) and got them to us FAST. We had them within two weeks. She took all the right moments, and then some, and it was honestly so great to have the best parts of my wedding day captured forever. If you're looking for someone who knows how to get great, romantic, beautiful photos, I can't recommend Laura enough. She's great! Thank you, Laura, for being there on our wedding day!

Friendly and Professional!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

We absolutely loved working with Laura. She was very friendly, extremely professional, and the final product was superb! She caught moments I never would have guessed at, and I so enjoyed reliving the memories of that day through the photos. She arrived early to the venue and... Read More when things went a little wrong, she handled it with ease and humor, making the best of a situation and making myself and my groom not stress out so much. It was a joy to work with her, and we're saving up to hire her for anniversary shots next year!

2014-09-19T14:19:42 Response from the vendor

I'd love to do an anniversary shoot with you! I'm so glad you had a good experience for your wedding.

Simply Elegant

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Elegant really is the word to describe Laura's photography. She knows what she is doing and does it well. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful doing the shoot. Great style and awesome photos!! Laura did my Bridal photos and I loved them! She had unique ideas and creative... Read More ways to express yourself and your own style. She is easy to work with and has a lot of great venue, pose, and style ideas.

2014-09-15T16:43:07 Response from the vendor

I am so glad you enjoyed your photos! I always love working with brides individually to capture a special feel that augments their wedding day and offers a different perspective. A pleasure working with you!

Lasting Memories of an Amazing Day

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Maria I

Laura is an amazing photographer! Patient, discreet, and outgoing, she had tons of ideas for poses, shots, and locations. She gave us a fantastic deal on engagements, wedding photos, and post-wedding portraits. My husband and I were thrilled. The photos are absolutely gorgeous,... Read More and we got lots of compliments on them. Don't skimp on your photographer--photos are what you'll have to remember your special day for the rest of your life. We're so happy we went with Simple Elegance by Laura!

2014-09-10T00:50:59 Response from the vendor

I'm thrilled you were so happy with them! What an amazing wedding, I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.

Beautiful photos!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

First, I have to say that Laura's photography is so gorgeous!! We loved our wedding album, I look at it all the time and show it off when people come to visit. She was really professional and also got us our prints super fast. Plus she packaged them up really nicely, she made... Read More it all personal. Love her work, love her personality, and I can't thank her enough for being a part of our special day!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Benjamin G

We loved Laura! She was professional, friendly, and efficient. She and my bride became fast friends. She was fun to work with and we were in LOVE with the final product. Highly recommended!