Maui Wedding Packages With Exquisite Quality

With Maui's best photographers Simple Maui Wedding coordinates Maui wedding packages with breathtaking photography and the most stress free wedding planning experience on the island. Perfect for Maui beach weddings and intimate venue weddings, we make your wedding planning simple and effortless. With artfully hand-crafted floral, ministers who have performed thousands of ceremonies and attentive wedding coordinators we will create the ultimate Maui wedding just for you. We love planning weddings and are fun, cool, reliable, professional and trustworthy. Visit our site to see: pricing, packages, photo galleries, beach locations & descriptions, floral examples and full minister bios.

Wedding

Full Service Wedding Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Carissa H

When my fiance and I decided to tie the knot in Maui, we were overwhelmed with choices. I knew I wanted to get married on the beach but other than that, I really didn’t know where to start! I had so many questions like: which beach should we get married on? What is the permit... Read More process like? How crowded will the beach be? In order to help ease some of the stress, I decided to do my research and look into different wedding packages that included a coordinator. I looked into several different companies who specialize in wedding packages but Simple Maui Wedding instantly stood out. Their web site was really the first thing that caught my attention. The wedding photography on the site is stunning and the site is overall very appealing and easy to navigate. The staff were happy to answer any questions I had before we even committed to a wedding package. Once we booked the date and selected our wedding package, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Our package included everything we needed for our beach wedding and we added a ukulele player from the ‘add ons’ section. One aspect of Simple Maui Wedding that I appreciated most was how quickly the staff responded to emails. I wrote Emily on several occasions asking about ideas for a reception dinner as we were on a tight budget. She emailed back with several restaurants nearby with set menus in our price range and even offered different ideas for the reception to stay within budget. Fast forward to just a few days before the wedding. Emily spoke with us about the details of our big day and answered any last minute questions we had. Once the big day finally arrived, I was able to relax and get ready to get Maui’d! I am sure that every bride can anticipate a snafu here and there on their wedding day. For instance, my groom was a little tardy to the beach so we arrived at the same time but our on-site coordinator (Jen) made sure we didn’t lay eyes on each other until we were both on the beach. The ceremony itself was perfect. Reverend Joe Miles was a great fit for us, as we are laid back and don’t like anything to be too rehearsed. After the ceremony, we took a short walk down the beach as husband and wife and then had a short dance to “Three Little Birds” (Bob Marley) played by Jimi Canha on the ukulele. We greeted our guests and had group photos followed by photos with just the two of us. Ajja was our photographer and she was simply amazing. She captured candid photos that were beautiful and allowed us to remember the emotions of that particular moment. We cannot express enough gratitude for how special Simple Maui Wedding made our wedding day. We had a vision and Simple Maui Wedding made it happen. Every detail was carefully thought out and executed flawlessly. I recommend Simple Maui Wedding to any couple looking for a stress-free, romantic, and beautiful wedding. It was worth every penny. Many thanks to the Simple Maui Wedding team for everything they do! Mahalo~

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Eryn H

I wish I could give SMW 10+ stars. I don't even know where to start! I was stressing out pretty hard about how to carry out a Hawaiian wedding that wasn't outrageously expensive with minimum requirements forced upon you. Then my fiancé at the time actually found SMW in a random... Read More online search and it was EXACTLY what I was looking for.. their overall look and website attracted me instantly. It's so well done. Basic packages with all the add ons you could want, at an affordable rate! Never would I have imagined a wedding would be so fun and easy to plan. This company goes above and beyond in a BIG BIG way. Every single one of the gals is so incredibly thorough and gets back to you almost instantaneously every time- they are super friendly and make the process 100% stress-free. Emily's coordination was flawless and on the day of the wedding my whole family was raving about her. So down to earth and laid back, but very professional at the same time. When everyone was trickling out and my husband and I were taking our photos, my dad said Emily was going through my flower aisle very carefully hand-picking each arrangement for us to take home before she quietly exited. The photography is so well done. You won't be disappointed I assure you. Cheynice was ours and she was the kindest woman who calmly and quietly worked her magic. We are so pleased with our photos- we bought the whole gallery. If you are looking for a unique wedding perfectly tailored to you at an affordable price, with thorough, stress-fee, and friendly service... you've got to choose SMW. They go well out of their way to make your vision come to life and make you feel like you're their only focus at any given time. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies at SMW! What a well-run company!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle N

The team at Simple Maui Wedding is so great to work with! They took all of the stress of planning a destination wedding away from me, were quick to respond, so sweet and personable, and a great value for the cost. We looked around at other states and venues before deciding on... Read More getting married in Maui and some photographers alone in different areas cost more than the SMW team and everything they include - so incredibly worth it. I'm beyond happy we decided on a smaller destination wedding on Maui and it wouldn't have been possible without SMW. I had a lot of moving pieces to coordinate, guests from different states, and lots of last minute changes. Our coordinator was very hands on when I needed her to be, also had recommendations and referrals for things to do in the area and places to stay. They customized everything I needed, also. Would highly recommend. SMW helped to make everything beautiful, stress free, and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katie M

We cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Simple Maui Wedding! We decided to elope so our wedding could just be about the two of us and reduce the stress of event planning. Of course, I still wanted the white dress, floral bouquet, beautiful scenery, and, most of... Read More all, stunning photographs to remember it all by. Simple Maui Wedding was everything we were looking for. They allow you to pick out all the fun details (which beach, which bouquet, etc.) while taking care of everything else. We found the base package to be perfect, but you can also add all the customization you want. They were always quick to respond to emails, didn't mind silly questions, and everyone we met was incredibly kind. Best of all, our pictures are gorgeous! We had never been professionally photographed before, and our photographer seamlessly blended into the background and got some amazing, candid shots. Several people said they teared up looking through them because they could feel our love and excitement. Plus you can't go wrong with a Maui sunset as your background! We would recommend this company to anyone looking for a hassle-free wedding in a beautiful location.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Alicia I

So so happy we had our wedding through Simple Maui Wedding, everything went so perfectly. They handled everything and were so easy to work with from a year in advance to the day of. They also work with the best, our KarmaHill photographer and officiant (Rev Joe Miles) were... Read More amazing and made the day even better. I also used some of their recommendations list for my hair/makeup (salon 253- wonderful & talented ladies!) and the wedding dinner and everything was perfect. I still cant believe how smooth everything went! Thank you SMW for a stress free wedding, cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Maite M

I can't say enough good things about the team at Simple Maui Wedding. We had the best experience ever! We wanted a very casual and romantic wedding and that is what we got. They were in every single detail and helped us relax and enjoy our big day. From beginning to end Karma,... Read More Emily and the team were very responsive, helpful and patient with us. On our wedding day Brooke made it all look so easy! Everything went as planned and we couldn't have asked for a better wedding day! The pictures were beautiful and Sasha did a great job making the day so memorable too. Thanks so much for an amazing experience! I highly recommend Simple Maui Wedding to anyone who is looking for a perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lindsey S

SMW was amazing, we wanted a simple easy wedding and thats what we got! We had nothing bit complements from our friends and family that attended. The planing was made super easy with the help of Emily and emails were always answered within 24 hours. Courtney was our onsite... Read More coordinator and she was great! Sasha did our photos, and she made us feel at ease and comfortable in front of the camera. Was a great experience. Would recommend SMW to anyone wanting to get married in on Maui!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Cyernae W

There's a reason why SMW has 5 stars across the board---they are simply amazing! From the initial stages of general questions to days leading up to the big day, SMW was always there. Emily was our main point of contact and she was very prompt, efficient, and made sure every... Read More detail was just how we wanted. She answered my many emails over the months leading up to our day and put our minds at ease each time. Even when I thought it would rain on our wedding date, she rest assured everything would be fine and it truly was. Jen was our onsite coordinator and Sasha was our photographer. Both did a fabulous job ---Jen with making sure everything and everyone was in place for our day and Sasha with capturing such beautiful photos. We only got the previews and are just itching for the rest! Weddings are stressful however if your looking to be in good hands with no stress and work with some incredible individuals, I highly recommend Simple Maui Wedding. Once again, they have 5 stars and earn each one of them with their prompt, kind and professional service! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Renee L

We are so happy with Simple Maui Weddings... Every element was perfect. We planned our wedding in a short amount of time, and Simple Maui Weddings (Emily!) was on top of every detail. So "simple" to work with... it far exceeded our expectations. All of their recommendations for... Read More hair, makeup, location, etc was also beyond excellent. We could not be happier with the outcome. The pictures are excellent! We highly suggest Simple Maui Weddings for anyone considering a wedding on Maui.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Kelly A

I shout Simple Maui Wedding from the rooftops!Seriously, if you're considering a destination wedding (heck, even if you're not) these ladies know how to make even the most simple occasion feel like it is their absolute privilege to plan. Our small wedding on the beach was... Read More literally perfect because of the care and attention they paid to my questions and requests. They made thoughtful suggestions, responded quickly to emails, and went above and beyond to be helpful and kind. They are simply the best!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Holly L

Words can't begin to describe how thankful we are to the team at Simple Maui! I'm working full time (and in nursing school) and planning a wedding was getting over whelming! Our coordinator (Emily) made everything so easy and simple. Each decision was laid out for us and all we... Read More had to do was look at the options and pick! She responded to every email and detail we had questions on in record time. The day of the wedding everything went like clockwork! It was so magical! The location, the vendors (my hair and make up team, the musician, the photographer, the videographer, and of course the officiant and Emily) Much aloha and mahalo to Simple Maui Weddings! Xoxo Chris and Holly

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Haley Z

I don't know where to start. My wedding day and the time leading up to it were absolutely perfect! Simple Maui Wedding is such an amazing company. We worked with so many great people and their hospitality was a 10/10. Emily was my wedding coordinator and she was so inviting and... Read More excited for us. The day of coordinator that we had, Courtney was such a sweetheart. Courtney made me feel so calm and really on point. Cheynice, our photographer was great!! Made me feel beautiful and comfortable. Thank you Simple Maui Wedding, my wedding day could not have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Tracie C

I can honestly say we are so happy we went with Simple Maui Wedding. I knew from the very beginning that I wanted a intimate destination wedding with our closest friends and family. We didn't want the stress that came with a big wedding. We were so thrilled with the stress free... Read More environment that was created for us on the day of our wedding. Our wedding planner, Emily, took care of all the details on our wedding day and was super pleasant to talk to over the phone when we were discussing our ideas. From setting the cake and instructing our guests the whole day was arranged perfectly by Emily. We also got to talk with other team members and they were just as nice and understanding. Thanks Brooke! We had Karma Hill as our photographer and we couldn't ask for better photos. She was so well experienced, any spot she told us to stand in and every action she told us to do, we did and the pictures are amazing. The scenery in the photos looks even better than it did at the time. The lighting and angles were perfectly chosen. We wouldn't have changed anything that day, even the heavy rain before our ceremony was captured in our photos. We want to thank both the Simple Maui Wedding team and the Karma Hill Photography team for making our day so special and for capturing it all on camera!! Loved every moment of it!! Tracie & Gary

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

Simple Maui Wedding helped to create the best day of my life! From the start of working with them it was completely stress free. From the planning stages to working with our coordinator and photographer all the ladies I worked with were amazing! And the photos are STUNNING. I... Read More would highly highly recommend to anyone getting married in Maui to have Simple Maui Wedding plan your special day. They took care of everything important and let us just enjoy the day instead of worrying about the small stuff! Thank you so much Simple Maui and Karma!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

As mother of the bride I can not offer enough praise to Simple Mauii Wedding. Ever detail was beyond our dreams~ the location, minister, flowers and photos were all perfect. It was a very relaxed day because every detail had been attended to and time had been taken to understand... Read More what the bride and groom wanted. Most of the 30+ quests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The photography was stunning ! I worked with a wedding photographer in California for several years and have pretty high standards and attention to detail. Karma Hill is a very gifted photographer. Such beautiful memories of a perfect day!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Olivia S

I cannot say enough about the experience I had with Simple Maui Wedding!! All of the people I worked with were prompt and considerate with communication, flexible and accommodating with my whims, and so very helpful the actual day of the wedding. I kept expecting some sort of... Read More last minute ceremony related anxiety-- but due to their solid planning and coordination skills, we thoroughly enjoyed the entire day :) We'd like to specifically thank our coordinators and photographer: Emily who worked with us for the past year on details; Courtney who masterfully managed our group of over 50 for the beach wedding; and Sasha who took the most beautiful photos throughout the entire afternoon. If we had to do it all over, we would do it exactly the same way with the same wonderful people!!! Thank you for your help making our day so special :)

2016-04-18T17:32:03 Response from the vendor

Aloha Olivia, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your gorgeous wedding. We just loved your group and your dress was completely beautiful. We wish you and Stephen a life full of happiness and... Read Less Read More

Best wedding planner!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Christine H

Simple Maui Wedding exceeded every expectation and provided excellent service throughout the planning and the day of. They made everything so easy without compromising anything. I would definitely recommend going through them to plan your wedding!!! Also, their list of... Read More recommended vendors (which you get after signing on with them) is fantastic. We booked hair and makeup, as well as the dinner venue, based on their list and both were fantastic!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

I just want to take a minute to thank you all for your help with our wedding day. I had a perfect picture in my head of what our day would be like and you all helped that come to fruition. Courtney was so helpful in our short experience with her and Sasha helped capture the most... Read More beautiful pictures. My face hurt from smiling so much (from taking pictures but mostly from being so happy). Emily was on top of everything ahead of time and I knew we were set up for a great day! Thank you all!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 kellie s

We are so happy that we went with Simple Maui Wedding!! Everything was beautiful and just as we had hoped. They took the stress out of setting everything up and all that was left was for us to show up and enjoy the ceremony!! Thank you - The Couch's

2015-06-30T13:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kellie. It was so wonderful getting to work with you Stephen. We wish you all the happiness in the world :)

Amazing wedding planning company!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Jamie M

Living on the mainland while planning a Maui destination wedding I thought would be difficult but Simple Maui wedding made it very easy! They have a great list of recommended vendors and I truly had no hiccups while planning my wedding.

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Leah E

I had such an amazing experience with Simple Maui Wedding, and would recommend them to anyone who was thinking about having a destination wedding. We wanted to do a destination wedding because I simply didn't want to deal with all of the stress and drama that a big hometown... Read More wedding would create. I wanted my wedding to be able my husband and I, not about all of the details and hassle that make up a traditional wedding. Simple Maui Wedding takes care of everything for you. All we had to do was show up! We were married at the Kukahiko Estate, and it was absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. The team at Simple Maui Wedding is so helpful and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. It was so nice to know that everything was taken care of, and that we could just enjoy our day (and our time in Maui leading up to the wedding) without any worry or stress. Our family was very impressed with everything, a few people told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out, and I can't speak highly enough about how everything was organized and brought to life by the team at Simple Maui Wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

2015-06-30T13:13:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy you had an amazing experience. We do our best to make your Maui wedding experience beautiful and stress free. We can't wait to see you back in paradise :)

Highly recommend Simple Maui Wedding

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Simple Maui Wedding! They truly made our dreams come true! They made the whole process seamless and easy and it was the best experience we could have! From the emails to getting everything set-up to connecting us with Rev Joe, to our... Read More amazing photographer Naomi, videographer Travis and Emily on site, they were the most wonderful group of people to work with on such a special day in our lives. You can tell they all love what they do! I highly recommend Simple Maui Wedding for your destination wedding!

Effortless and joyful experience

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Michele A

The team at Simple Maui Wedding is phenomenal. Professional, personable, accommodating - they always responded to my emails within one day, and were very thorough and clear in their responses. Emily was incredibly friendly over phone, email and in person and helped make the... Read More wedding day itself stress-free and blissful with her kindness and sweet manner. Naomi was so laid back and cool, and a fantastic photographer - she and Emily both were great about keeping my 11 month old nephew engaged with the camera, and Naomi made me feel very at ease being photographed - I am incredibly camera shy. The vendors they work with are outstanding - my bouquet was gorgeous and I was impressed at how well the florist captured my ideas with only a few words and a picture I provided from Pinterest. Our officiate, Kale, was powerful and moving - my family continues talking about his beautiful ceremony. I could go on and on with positive comments. As someone who was always slightly averse to the whole wedding process, I could not have dreamed of a more relaxed, more beautiful, more effortless wedding day. Thank you so much! Highly, highly recommended without reservations. I told my now husband, "I would get married every year if it were always like this."

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kim D

Simple Maui Wedding could not have been more wonderful to work with. They are professionals and have thought of every detail ahead of time, so you don't have to. Karma and Emily were prompt in answering any questions I had, but the most important thing to me was that I had... Read More absolute trust in them for everything! I wanted a simple but beautiful beach wedding but had never been to Maui. Simple Maui Wedding took care of it all. We were married on White Rock Beach at the suggestion of SMW. Jennifer was the onsite coordinator and did a great job. We had 20 guests which seems so small but can be a bigger challenge to coordinate than I would've expected! The flowers were beyond beautiful and lasted the whole week after the ceremony (and beyond even, but I didn't take them home on the plane). The photography is incredible and worth every cent of the package cost. Our photographer Ajja was delightful and playful and was great at directing us and our guests. Reverend Joe Miles was kind, caring, and conducted a truly lovely and meaningful ceremony based on our preferences. I really could not be happier with our experience and am so glad we chose to work with Simple Maui Wedding. I will (and already have) recommend them to anyone looking for the Maui wedding experience with all the special touches that make your day that much more meaningful. PS-my profile says my wedding was in 2010 which is a mistake I can't seem to fix. We were married on 11/14/14!

Simple Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lindsey S

Simple perfection! From my first email to simple maui weddings to our final pictures at our dinner reception, Karma and her team were first class. Full of enthusiam and true professionals. All questions were answered timely and they helped us decide what beach, officiant, etc.... Read More would be best for us. The lead up to the wedding was smooth with no bumps along the way. The list of vendors they provided us were all outstanding. Karma's work speaks for itself. Her photography is amazing. But, working with her personally was truly a dream. She is full of love and warmth and everything you want to be around you on your wedding day. Our day was simply perfect--beyond anything we could have imagined. All I can say is that Karma and her team are awesome. Book with them and you will not need to worry about anything and you can focus on what truly matters---a celebration of love and your commitment to each other.

Meet The Coordinator

Emily

Emily is our amazing wedding coordinator here at Simple Maui Wedding that has planned hundreds of Maui weddings. Emily and our staff would love to help answer all of your questions so you are fully informed about your wedding day.