Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving all of NC, Mebane, NC Serving all of NC (828) 527-7115

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Laura Z

Communication is spotty at best. Ultimately that's sort of what led me to different direction for my wedding photography but I was still interested in doing a boudoir session as a groom's gift. It was a little early but I wanted to meet with her to discuss getting on her books... Read More for the following spring. She didn't exactly work with me seriously about meeting up and then said she would keep in touch when I got closer to time. She didn't, so I reached back out to her. My emails eventually went unanswered after barely responding to me about really wanting to do a boudoir photography session. She lost my business again.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Valerie M

Amy was amazing. As the mother of the bride, I was concerned that my daughter would get all of the special shots we all wanted. Amy was totally accommodating and went way beyond the extra mile to make sure the bride was happy. The wedding was outside in the woods. It was very... Read More fairytail-esque … complete with a Hansel and Gretel cottage, 3 very young flower girls that dropped blue and silver petals on a path thru the trees, and the family dog acting as the ring bearer. Amy did two additional photo sessions – one before the wedding and one after – to accommodate a myriad of sentimental moments that the happy couple wanted to remember and share – like where they met, how he proposed and the substantial love and support they received from their two cats, Henry and Mollie Mae. There was no challenge Amy shied away from – she slid down muddy hills – jumped on stones in the creek and balanced her lighting device with her magic. She really is “totally “all that!” Amy also ensured that everyone was included in the photos – being patient with special demands of the relatives and guests at the wedding. And – very important – she was sensitive to the details – the dress, the train, the posture, the hair, the flowers, the light, the sun, the breeze, … everything. The photos I have seen thus far are outstanding – excellent quality and a forever keepsake. Thank you, Amy, from the bottom of my heart. From Valerie, mother of the bride.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Amy and her staff did a great job!!! In particular, she was very accommodating to our requests and very resourceful with the environment of our wedding. She did a great job of incorporating the scenery and surroundings to make our wedding pictures appear as magical as we felt.... Read More Amy did not hesitate to get down and dirty to capture pictures and poses that I didn't even know existed! Amy was always available when we had questions and very prompt in returning our calls or emails when she wasn't. My wife made all the arrangements for bridal and wedding pictures, and as usual, picked the right person for the job. We are very thankful for the effort of Amy and her staff and absolutely recommend Simple Moments Photography to anybody who wants top notch quality for their special day!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alyssa M

I could not be happier with our decision to have Amy and Simple Moments Photography document our wedding. The photos are incredible; they have an almost magical quality to them that perfectly captured our special day. Not only were the photos amazing, but Amy and her staff were... Read More incredibly patient, flexible, and accommodating to our needs. Amy put us at ease and made us feel comfortable so our photos are natural and accurately show everyone's personality. In the excitement (and stress) of the wedding day, Amy and her staff were calm and incredibly helpful...Amy even tied the sashes on our flower girls when I was occupied with other tasks! Photography was my number one priority when selecting vendors for our wedding and I cannot thank Amy and her staff enough for such a wonderful experience. Simple Moments Photography was absolutely our perfect match!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jackie H

I could not be more pleased with my experience with Simple Moments Photography. Amy and her assistant are kind, efficient and always on the go. She makes you feel at ease as she creates beautiful images that truly captured the love between my husband and I. She is easy to... Read More correspond with and gets back to you quickly. I never felt like I was one of many on her list. Choosing a photographer was the most important thing on my list and I am more than confident I chose the best.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Julie H

Amy is AMAZING! She was one of the few photographers that we looked at while planning the wedding & was the quickest to get back with us & friendliest to speak with! Her & her assistant did an amazing job capturing every moment & tag teaming the bridal party so that we quickly... Read More got through all our shots! The prices are great as well & packages customizable to fit your budget! I definitely recommend Simple Moments Photography for all occasions!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Penny H

Amy is AWESOME very friendly and works to get the shots you want! She is easy to communicate with and helps you get the vision of your wedding in her photograph's that will last a lifetime. Our daughters day will be one we can look back on and remember with Amy's talent of... Read More photography. And her pricing and payment plan fit our small budget to a T, plus we got a photo both that no other photographer offered with our small budget. Give Amy a call and set up a meeting with her to discuss your wedding photography with her!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Amy and her assistant did an excellent job photographing our wedding! They were discreet but managed to take an incredible number of good photos of literally everything. We even had a list of specific things to photograph (like the cake, the rings, etc) and they photographed... Read More everything on our list! The bride & groom photos they took were great too. I was worried about those since in my mind the venue didn't have the greatest locations for photographs, but they managed to find some really pretty locations for us to be photographed. They were also very efficient with the large-group photos and got those done in a timely manner. Overall, very pleased!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Amy and her staff at Simple Moments Photography were absolutely fabulous. We used her for both our engagement photos (which happened to also be family photos since my husband has a son) and on our wedding day. During our engagement photos she was so great with both our dogs and... Read More my step-son (who did not want anything to do with pictures). She made our whole family feel comfortable and relaxed. On our wedding day she captured our personalities perfectly in every photo while also capturing what would become our favorite moments. From the rings going on less than smoothly, to our adorable flower girl, and our awesome band she caught it all. Amy went above and beyond, instructing my girlfriends how to do my corset, bustling my dress when my girlfriends were no where to be found and even clipping my shoe back in when I couldn't bend over to do it myself. I would highly recommend Amy and her staff at Simple Moments Photography for any wedding, engagement or family photos!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016

Amy was awesome! The pictures was just beautiful. We saw a sneak peak of the pictures, and just loved them. We highly recommend her! 😊📷👍🏻

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Stephanie W

I am very disappointed with my final product. Please don't get me wrong at all, Amy was very nice every time i worked with her. She was very friendly and approachable. However, after i received my final product USBs i could not be more disappointed! Let me give you a little... Read More background on my wedding. The plan was to have an outdoor ceremony, however the weather did not allow that to happen and my ceremony got moved indoor. If you look at a lot of Amy's photos they are taken outside with great natural lighting. which i loved and loved when i got our engagement photos back. but, when my wedding got moved inside everything changed. the quality of the photos i received were very poor. The photos turned out as if the camera was on an auto setting with no adjustments. Photos were off center and crocked. the color of my wedding parties dresses are completely different in the pictures than what they are in person. Along with my mother's navy colored dress turned out looking black in the photos. The USBs contained ALL photos taken day of the wedding, which i thought i would love. however they were not organized in any type of way. and let me tell you going through over 4,000 photos is very overwhelming. and receiving all these photos just a month after my wedding, leads me to think that not a lot of editing was done to the photos themselves. In fact my sister (MOH) had armpit sweat stains in almost all the photos that were not edited out. I am now having to pay for a 3rd party editing service so that i can get photos that i am happy with.

2016-01-07T15:06:01 Response from the vendor

I am deeply sorry you are not happy with your images. I have offered to fix the ones that you were not happy with and you chose to use another service. If there is any question about the above images by any future client I... Read Less Read More

Barnard/Crosskey

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

The photos were creative and fun and just what my daughter wanted. There were many shots to choose from. The photographers were upbeat and fun and seemed to be everywhere judging from the photos but were not even noticeable at the wedding. Great job of shooting and blending... Read More in.

Very Creative

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

This photographer is very talented, I mean really knows how to capture lighting and take beautiful photos! She is also creative, when she does a group picture it's imaginative, not the typical boring poses. Would highly recommend her.

Pictures came out very nice

Reviewed on 9/06/2014

I am the mother of the groom of a wedding recently photographed by Simple Moments Photography. While I have not yet seen all of the photos, the ones I have seen came out beautifully. Nice ideas for poses and great shots!

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Laura B

Amy Lee Tarrell with Simple Moments photography is absolutely wonderful. She made us feel comfortable and had all sorts of ideas for our pictures that she came up with based on what she learned about us as a couple and our preferences. She was very talented, flexible, and... Read More reliable and made me feel relaxed and happy. She and her assistant captured all sorts of meaningful, precious, and hilarious moments that we'll treasure!! I highly recommend Simple Moments!

AMAZING~

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Rosalia Maria S

Amy rocks!! She was always there when I needed and LISTENED to me needs. She captured AMAZING pictures. She also did a great job controlling the LARGE groups of people for pictures. I will definitely use her again!

Fairy tale pictures come true!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Katie C

My sister-in-law first informed me of Amy. When she told me Amy had magic, I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but I soon found out! I had always dreamed that my wedding would look like a fairy tale come true, and when I look at the pictures Amy took, I see that! She truly does... Read More have magic!! It was a beautiful day, and the pictures capture it exquisitely! Amy is also very easy to work with, she's very kind and professional!!

Hours of pictures felt like seconds with Amy!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Stacy N

Working with Amy was so easy and wonderful. She really knows what she's doing and that makes picture taking quick and easy with great results. We love all the different shots, angles, lights, etc. On top of that, she managed to juggle our complicated families with ease to... Read More keep everyone happy until all the requested pictures were done. Amy made getting amazing wedding pictures the most carefree part of our wedding day. Also, we got to spend the day with someone that is wonderfully kind, fun, and energetic.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Lorin B

I spoke with several photographers before selecting one to capture my wedding. I knew that my pictures would be the only thing I would be able to keep with me forever to remember my special day, and I wanted them to be exceptional. After speaking with Amy for the first time, I... Read More knew she was the one for the job. She made me feel comfortable and important, and she was very sure to make sure all of my needs were met at an affordable price. I am obsessed with every single engagement picture, bridal portrait, and wedding picture she took for me. This special time in my life could not have been captured more perfectly. Thanks to Amy, those pictures will bring back the best memories of such a special time in my life! I recommend her highly to anyone who wants outstanding pictures!!

You will be SO glad you chose Simple Moments Photo

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Amy J

As I was beginning my search for a wedding photographer, I saw a friend’s wedding pictures and fell in love with Simple Moments’ style. Lucky for me, they were some of the more affordable photographers I was looking at. I communicated mostly over email with Amy, but always got... Read More prompt responses that always answered my questions. She was also great at offering ideas for photo shoot locations and such. I am happy that I chose Amy Terrell and Simple Moments Photography to shoot my wedding pictures. She was great to work with and made sure that all the little and big moments of my wedding day would be captured beautifully and preserved forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Simple Moments for you as your wedding photographer.

simple moments photography

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 rhonna c

Amy did a wonderful job on pictures for my daughters wedding!!!! I have to say when we got the finished product we all were flawless! She is very affordable too!!

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 amber l

When I began planning my wedding, one of the most important parts to me was having a good photographer. So I started looking online and I found Simple Moments Photography. I saw Amy was based near me so I went to meet her. She is so sweet and I was very impressed with her work.... Read More When My day came, she made us feel very comfortable and she got amazing pictures! She was able to get angles where I wasn't even aware she was! The pictures were crisp and clear and the color was beautiful! She had good ideas for poses and along with her wonderful personality she has VERY good prices. If you are looking for an amazing AND affordable photographer, Amy and Simple Moments Photography should be your choice!

No Words Can Describe How Wonderful Amy Was!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Susan S

My husband, my wedding planner and myself went to Amy's home to meet her. She was so kind, showed us the most wonderful pictures, and made us feel very at home. I loved her immediately and wanted to work with her. We went to the most beautiful place, the Duke Gardens, for our... Read More engagments and my bridal portriats. She had fun ideas that turned out to be AMAZING shots. I LOVED so many of them, it was really hard to choose (still is). For our wedding day, we had around 300 guests, but Amy was never concerned and captured every awesome moment. She even helped us cut our cake, so never worry with Amy around-she always helps out and saves the day! My husband and I looked over the photos the night we picked them up and laughed and cried over the wonderful images of our day. Every one was beautiful and had a unique character to it! My bridal party raved about Simple Moments after the wedding! Amy made the most of our day and made everyone look amazing!!! Amy is a MUST to have at every event, she will capture our families special moments from now on!!!!

Making a perfect day even better!

Reviewed on 1/03/2012 Kim B

I was fortunate to have acted on a recommendation for Simple Moments photography. Amy Terrell is professional, personal and just fun to have around. One top of this, she takes amazing pictures! I highly recommend Amy and look forward to using her services again when my other... Read More children get married.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Kristy C

Simply amazing! We could not have asked for a more professional, caring photographer. Their attention to detail is great and their photographs are breathtaking. They are warm and friendly and make you 100% comfortable. They got our loud and crazy group to do what they asked like... Read More it was nothing and got our shy flower girls to laugh and smile. Pictures were back so fast I could not believe it and they are awesome!