Simply Adina Floral design

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

534 south hickory street, Escondido, CA

Creative Arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

My husband and I have always been big fans of movies, and we really wanted to bring that element to our wedding, so we decided to use movie/TV show names instead of table numbers. Just to make it a little more interesting, we also wanted each table to have items that represented that movie/TV show. Our original idea was so have each center piece the same, and just have different decorations at each table. When we talked to Adina, she took it up a notch and suggested that we work the center piece into the theme! We sent her a list of the movies/shows and she emailed us back with fantastic ideas for each one! We were blown away with her suggestions, and could not wait to see the tables! Each centerpiece was so fun and unique, and our guests loved them! We received so many compliments on them, and we could not have made it work without Adina! The bouquets were also stunning! It was really important for me to have a few gardenias in my bouquet, and we heard from other florists that they are too fragile for bouquets. Adina said she would make it work and she did! (and it smelled amazing!) Overall, Adina did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend her!

Perfect flowers!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Christine K

Adina really helped me out when we decided we wanted real flowers for our beach wedding. She put together a small package in my budget. It was only a couple months before the wedding when I reached out so we communicated only via phone and email. Adina asked the right questions, got ideas from pictures I’d snipped from various places and …The flowers were absolutely perfect! They were exactly what I wanted - she somehow got all of the ideas that were in my head and got it just right!

Adina is AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Jenn J

Simply Adina did all of the flowers for our wedding and we could not have made a better choice! She was so easy to work with and understood exactly what I was looking for and hoping for just by giving her a few inspiration pictures. All of our guests were 'wowed' with everything from the centerpieces to the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the flower girl wagon. She is absolutely amazing at her job and it was an honor to work with her!!!

Simply Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 jessica b

I met Adina at the Bridal Bazaar and pretty much knew right away she would get my concept. I showed her a picture of a bouquet I liked and she took it from there. Come the day of, it was like she took my vision out of my head and made it ever better! I got so many compliments on the floral! I would hire Adina again in a heartbeat!

Absolutely Gorgeous Floral!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Shannon C

When I first set out planning my wedding, floral was an area I was going to try and save money. I was just about ready to order flowers online and set them up myself, when I thought I should at least meet with a florist and see what they would recommend. I found Simply Adina through our venue's recommended vendors. She's a home-based business, and one of the nicest ladies I've met. She went through our needs with my mom and I, looked at pictures of my dress, took a swatch of my bridesmaid dress color, and went to town. I gave her a minimal budget, and almost NO direction. I'm not good with that sort of thing. She had such vision- it was truly impressive. I knew walking out of our consultation that she would create a gorgeous wedding for us, even with our limited budget. On our wedding day, Adina didn't disappoint. The centerpieces and ceremony arrangements were incredible- the colors were perfect and the different flowers were so interesting! It wasn't a monotonous single-flower type thing. She really made it gorgeous. Our bouquets and personal flowers were equally beautiful. More simple than the other arrangements, but that's what I wanted. I'm a simple lady. I was heartbroken leaving my bouquet behind when we left for our honeymoon! I'm SO glad that we met Adina and used her for our wedding flowers. Her crew did the set up for us (a huge load of my plate on the day of the wedding), and our guests were thrilled to take them home since they were so pretty!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Jackie B

Adina was a pleasure to work with. She understood our slightly less than traditional vision right away, and was very honest about which flowers would be available in which shades for our wedding ( I am not a “pink” girl and Adina was sure to steer me away from peonies for our March wedding because even the white varieties would be slightly pink, even though they are a more expensive flower). All of the pieces we ordered were arranged beautifully, and Adina even arranged several accent pieces we had not expected to adorn our guestbook table. Everything was beautiful and more than we could have expected. All of the arrangements were set up before anyone arrived at the venue, and the bouquets were exactly as I had imagined them, full and beautiful!

Gorgeous Flowers and Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Lindsay C

Adina did the flowers for my July 21st wedding at Paradise Point Resort. Adina was the sweetest vendor I worked with and she really went above and beyond to make sure my flowers were exactly what I had wanted. I had a vision in my head, but couldn't find exact pictures to show her, but she understood and made my vision into a reality. My ceremony site was gorgeous with a bamboo arch with organza linen draped from with with 2 gorgeous flower sprays made of orchids in each corner. I had 2 floral arrangements at the beginning of the aisle as well that were used again at the reception. My centerpieces were submerged orchids and they were breathtaking. I had so many people compliment my flowers. My bouquet was something people will "pin" on pinterest :-) The orchids cascading down our cake were gorgeous. Adina is a talented florist and was reliable, reasonably priced, honest, friendly , professional and such a sweetheart! So easy to work with! She made me feel completely as ease about my flowers and I was so impressed with how everything turned out. Definitely book Adina for your wedding!

LOVED her

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 alana d

During my planning, the hardest things to get a positive referral on was the DJ and florist. So many brides were not satisfied. So when two people referred Adina to me I jumped on it. She was AMAZING. Sent me pictures of my my flowers during the day as I got hair, make-up, and pics taken care if to make sure I was happy woth her work. Very sweet and great at getting back to me. Highly recommended.

Flowers

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Alisha I

She totally got my vision and the flowers turned out more beautiful then I imagined. However it was a bit pricy and she was a bit hard to get a hold of after booking her.

Beautiful Flowers for any Bride

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Renee e

Adina is amazing. She puts her heart and soul into her flower arrangements and it shows! She is very easy to work with and will stay in your budget and make it perfect. Everyone at my wedding thought my flowers were double what I paid for!

Gorgeous Florist

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Brianne H

Adina was the most amazing florist to work with! She was very reasonably priced and worked within our budget. I came in with an idea of what I wanted my centerpieces to look like and she took that idea and made it so much better without changing the vision of what I wanted. Her little touches of design made my husband and I's wedding!

Outstanding Florist Simply Fabulous Adina!

Reviewed on 1/13/2012 Anthea T

I found Adina on The Knot website and I planned my wedding with her over the phone as I was not in San Diego. She made me feel like she was creating a look just for our special day and that really fit our theme. She was very easy going and her husband even offered to ordain us when we were late to our wedding! If you want outstanding flowers that are unlike anyone elses' choose Adina!

Best Florist

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Katie E

I loved my bouquet and all the florals for the wedding and ceremony. Adina was so easy to work with and she is truly an artist. I couldnt have asked for more perfect flowers..she captured my vision to a tee.

Adina was great!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Laura N

Adina was a wonderful florist. With little guidance, she created gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, and a beautifully decorated chuppah. It exceeded my expectations! What's best, is that when the bakery dropped off the cupcakes without putting them on the stand, Adina took it upon herself to put the cupcakes out herself. Above and beyond!

BEAUTIFUL flowers!

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Ashley R

My parents and I have received many letters from friends and family commenting on the wedding... and the biggest comment has been on how beautiful the flowers were! Adina made a beautiful floral display for the arch that we got married under, had gerber daisies randomly placed down the grass aisle, with rose petal gutters. I wish that I could include a picture because it set a romantic theme that was better than I could have imagined. I also had her create the center pieces for the reception and they turned out amazing! Everyone wanted to take one home! We practically had to do battle it out old-school style with rock-paper-scissors to see who went home with the different floral pieces. She has a home office, is really sweet and willing to work with any ideas that you have, and she can work with your budget and let you know what flowers are in season. I would highly recommend Adina!

Best Florists ever!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Rebecca F

We chose Adina for our wedding florists and she also provided the linens too. She was not only reliable, creative, talented, professional, kind, flexible, and sweet, but also the best priced and value! She is amazing and we could not asked for more!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/19/2011 Carly C

Adina was so great to work with. She is so sweet and so easy to talk to. Adina listened to what I was envisioning and made it come to life. Our flowers were so beautiful and everything looked better than I could have ever imagined!

Simply Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Allie S

The flowers were all that I had hoped for. So beautiful on the day and the colors & design were excellent accents to the pictures that were taken. I appreciated Adina making an extra trip to drop off the bridal parties flowers to us earlier in the day so we could have them for our photos we took at Balboa Park prior to the wedding. This was really helpful.

Review for Simply Adina Floral Design

Reviewed on 9/21/2007 Teresa S

My florist had a great personality and was a lot of fun to work with! She gave me so many great ideas and the final flowers were amazing! Everything looked absolutely beautiful!

Review for Simply Adina Floral Design

Reviewed on 9/09/2007 Amber K

The only thing I knew I wanted for my flowers was gerber daisies in hot pink--and she went with that and made our day beautiful. The flowers were perfect and she was so easy to work with--and she seemed to love her job so much!!!;Flowers are expensive, but Adina is very reasonable.

TO Simply Adina Floral design