Seattle Wedding Planning & Styling catered to YOU

*** Voted "Best Wedding Planner" by Seattle Bride Magazine 2017 *** Simply by Tamara Nicole is a Seattle wedding planning and design company that LOVES to make it all about the couple. Discovering ways to bring out your personality and relationship through the decor, colors, textures and details is our specialty. Our weddings and styled shoots have been featured in print and well known blogs all over the world. Although organized and detailed, Tamara Nicole and Claire are relaxed as can be during the planning process, and always down for a fun coffee, cocktail or treat while helping you plan your BIG day and find the best vendor team to do this with!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, etc! (888) 220-2651

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah H

I don't even know where to begin, or how I can even express the talent, professionalism, and expertise that Tamara possesses. My husband and I worked with Tamara for the entire year leading up to our wedding. We are two people who know what we do and do not like, but needed... Read More help executing our vision. Tamara did just that AND more. Tamara brought our ideas to life while also using her creativity to show us other ideas she thought we would be interested in---which we always were! Not only is Tamara an incredible planner (and person!) she knows everyone in the industry and was able to connect us with vendors that understood our vision and were able to deliver a solid product/service. Tamara is a delight to work with and throughout this process became more than just a wedding planner, she became our friend. She is patient, kind, organized, and never ceased to amaze us. Tamara helped us be able to plan stress free and enjoy our wedding day with no worries. No matter what happened, we knew she would have the ability to fix it and ensure our big day went off without a hitch. Weddings can be expensive, but without a doubt I can say the best money we spent was on Tamara. I can't stress how magnificent she is--we were beyond impressed with her services from beginning to end. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to have Tamara coordinate our wedding. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get Tamara on your team--I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Reby P

I can’t say enough good things about Tamara. She is detail oriented, focused, and on top of her game! She is extremely responsive to emails and texts and makes you feel like you are her only bride (when clearly you’re not!). Tamara brings great ideas to the table and thinks of... Read More the littlest details to make your wedding special. But even better is that she took my fuzzy ideas of what I wanted for a wedding and made them come to life. Tamara is also immensely helpful with the budget. She made some great suggestions on where we would get the most bang for our buck and where we could find some great deals. The day of my wedding was so smooth and relaxing (I don’t know how many brides can say that!). All of my other vendors LOVED Tamara and her team. She worked really hard at making my vision come true with an end product that was better than any of my wildest dreams. I could have never done it without Tamara. My number one recommendation to all brides is to hire Tamara! She is worth her weight in gold!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kathryn A

Wow! Where do I even start? I had big visions for my wedding and Tamara helped me pull it all together and execute it without a hitch. I was quite picky about choosing the right wedding planner for me and I interviewed a ton. I wanted someone with a high attention to detail and... Read More high caliber for quality, but also someone I could just enjoy being around and working with for 9 months. Tamara was all of that and more. She truly has a gift with her ability to manage a million things, all with a huge smile on. I felt like I was the only bride she was working for. Tamara goes above and beyond. One of my favorite examples of this is from early on in the planning. My husband and I are both amateur photographers and put a huge emphasis on finding the right photographer for our wedding. We went through many local photographers' websites with Tamara showing her what we liked and what we didn't. We were incredibly picky and were having a hard time finding a local photographer we liked. Ultimately, the few Seattle photographers we did like were not available on our date, so we decided to expand our search. Tamara found a list of the top 100 photographers in the country and went to every website herself to see if their style matched ours. She reached out to the ones that did and within a couple of days, we had a list of 5-10 amazing photographers that were exactly our style. I couldn't believe that she put all of that time in AND got it spot on! I can not recommend Tamara enough. We had a ton of moving pieces in our wedding... a butterfly release at the ceremony, a bridesmaids dance, a surprise gospel choir, a second line sparkler march with the band, etc. In total, we had 5 different spots over the course of the night, all of which had to be set up and planned out. Tamara was the best valued vendor I worked with for my wedding. No one worked harder for their fee than her. It was some of the best money I spent for the wedding and I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Caitlin A

Tamara is simply amazing. She brings the calm in the chaos and makes any bride feel relaxed leading up to her big day! She's like having your bff as your planner - always there to help out and will make sure that you know that she's always on your side. Totally recommend her to... Read More all brides - she's the best!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Taryn M

Love everything about this rock star wedding team. Initially I found them online and they had amazing reviews. I'm so glad I did my research because Claire and Tamara are the best! Claire coordinated my wedding and everything about the day went smoothly and was very oringaized... Read More just how I wanted it to be. She was so easy to work with, so incredibly sweet and I could tell from the start that was wedding was going the BEST. Thank you both for being so wonderful and making me one happy bride!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Taryn M

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Laura S

My recent Summer wedding was a dream come true! One of my best friends had Tamara as her wedding planner and I knew right away when it was my turn to walk down the aisle who I would be able to entrust with my special day, as well! The Simply by Tamara Nicole team is... Read More professional, savvy and trustworthy! I began working with Tamara more than a year out from my wedding day and she was with me every step of the way! Something that struck me as very, very special - was that throughout the entire planning process, Tamara made me feel like I was her only Bride-to-Be. My Mom and I instantly felt Tamara's true sense of kindness and good heartedness. I highly recommend Simply by Tamara Nicole for planning your special day! I always felt supported in my ideas and concerns while working with SBTN. Tamara helped me with full planning and design. She worked with my budget and suggested vendors that fit my style and budget, from there I got to review them and research at my leisure and we set-up appointments! I had some phenomenal vendors and Tamara is extremely knowledgeable about the industry. She was even able to help me score some discounts in working with vendors which is a plus when you hire a wedding planner! I felt I could always reach out to Tamara via text, e-mail or a phone call to discuss a question or bring up an idea. Additionally, we had many in-person meetings, as well! I came up with a couple of creative ideas for our wedding that I wasn't quite sure how to pull-off. Tamara helped me troubleshoot and offer advice and guidance any way she could! My Mom would agree that it felt like I was planning my wedding with my best friend! From the start, I was drawn to working with Tamara because of her sense of style, design and attention to detail. I do some event planning in my career, so I am very detail oriented myself. My wedding had A LOT of details and was a big 200+ guest count Italian wedding. Tamara helped me stay organized and on track! She felt like one of my biggest cheerleaders throughout the planning process! On the day of the wedding, I knew my now-husband and I were in trusted hands. Tamara and her assistant were incredible on the day-of. After months and months of planning, Tamara made sure everything was perfect! Tamara has a knack of building strong working relationships with vendors, and is such a caring and down-to-Earth person. I believe that is what makes her so good at her job. It isn't just her job - it's her passion and I was able to see that shine through throughout my wedding planning. I'm over the moon thankful and happy as a Newlywed and attribute the smoothness of my wedding planning and amazing day, to Tamara!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Danielle Z

BEST PLANNER EVER!!! I came across Simply Tamara Nicole by voting at a wedding event on “Best Table Scape”. Seeing the beauty and perfect styling detail peaked my interest in learning more about what Tamara had to offer. I took her card, gave her a ring and had set up a meeting... Read More that catered to my schedule. She was super super kind and above and beyond helping in sharing the different levels of involvement she could offer in wedding planning, and different stylist to work with within her company to fit my budget. At that time of signing on the dotted line I thought I would just want styling help as I am a pretty big planner myself. I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WOULD RELY ON TAMARA AND MY DAY-OF-PLANNER LINDSAY. They were both above and beyond, they always answered emails, texts you name it – never made me feel like a bother, in fact they always made me feel like I mattered, and my needs were important. Tamara was a blessing when it came to helping create and craft the most beautiful décor at my wedding, she was patent when I changed my mind over and over again—even up until the last minute with things like rental choices, napkin colors, mirrors YAY NAY, location of tables, timeline, etc. SHE WAS MY SAVIOR! I thought I was the ultimate planner and I had it all planned out, but I would have been nowhere without her. She built the most beautiful environment and dream wedding, I will never forget it. She was great with ideas, suggestions, ways to save money and still make it gorgeous and so so much more. Lindsay was my day-of and brought everything to life, and man did she do an amazing job. Me being a control freak was so worried about little things like the location of the sandal bin and so on – But Lindsay had the best can-do-attitude and had everything EXACTLY WHERE IT NEED TO BE WHEN. She was my savior when I had a dress malfunction too, she was above and beyond.. I couldn’t have asked for more or a better experience working with the team of Simply By Tamara Nicole. If you are like me and a planner yourself and not sure if you need a planner…..GET ONE believe me… its 100% MANDATORY and if you were to work with anyone there is no one else in this world to work with that will put up with you if you have a million of your own ideas, directions, orders, late night worries and so on like Tamara and team… Tamara was a true friend through the whole experience and I will always cherish the hard work and overall experience working with her. ABOVE AND BEYOND.. NO BETTER GROUP THAN THESE GIRLS..

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Danielle Z

I came across Simply Tamara Nicole by voting at a wedding event on “Best Table Scape”. Seeing the beauty and perfect styling detail peaked my interest and I had to learn more about what Tamara had to offer to see if I could benefit from their services with my wedding. I took her... Read More card, gave her a ring and had set up a meeting that catered to my schedule. She was super super kind and above and beyond helping in sharing the different levels of involvement she could offer in wedding planning, and different stylist to work with within her company to fit my budget. At that time of signing on the dotted line I thought I would just want styling help as I am a pretty big planner myself. I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WOULD RELY ON TAMARA AND MY DAY-OF-PLANNER LINDSAY. They were both above and beyond, they always answered emails, texts you name it – never made me feel like a bother, in fact they always made me feel like I mattered, and my needs were important. Tamara was a blessing when it came to helping create and craft the most beautiful décor at my wedding, she was patent when I changed my mind over and over again—even up until the last minute with things like rental choices, napkin colors, mirrors YAY NAY, location of tables, timeline, etc. SHE WAS MY SAVIOR! (PS: the rentals were my biggest dread and she was a magician with organizing everything that was extra I needed and how to get it delivered and set up on time). I thought I was the ultimate planner and I had it all planned out, but I would have been nowhere without her. She built the most beautiful environment and dream wedding, I will never forget it; better than I could have even imagined. She was great with ideas, suggestions, ways to save money and still make it gorgeous and so so much more. Lindsay was my day-of and she brought everything to life, and man did she do an amazing job. Me being a control freak was so worried about little things like the location of the sandal bin and so on – But Lindsay had the best can-do-attitude and had everything EXACTLY WHERE IT NEED TO BE WHEN. She was my savior when I had a dress malfunction too, she was above and beyond.. I couldn’t have asked for more or a better experience working with the team of Simply By Tamara Nicole. If you are like me and a planner yourself and not sure if you need a planner…..GET ONE believe me… its 100% MANDATORY and if you were to work with anyone--there is no one else in this world to work with that will put up with you if you have a million of your own ideas, directions, orders, late night worries and so on like Tamara and her team… Tamara was a true friend through the whole experience and I will always cherish the hard work and overall experience working with her. If I could tag anything: ABOVE AND BEYOND.. NO BETTER GROUP THAN THESE GIRLS.. DOERS.. EXTREME BEAUTY.. DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE (Thanks to these wonderful women;) Many Many thanks... <3 <3 <3

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ke (Kay) H

Nicole was my coordinator and she did an amazing job on the day of the wedding. She was on top of getting setups ready so I didn't need to worry at all. I am very happy for having Nicole and Tamara as my planners. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 BreAnne S

We were referred to Simply by Tamara Nicole by a friend, and we couldn’t be happier with the level of service and responsiveness we received! We booked Nicole as our "day of coordinator" and she did an absolutely amazing job! She helped us think of last minute things we would... Read More not have thought of, set up our décor, and made everything run so smoothly. She took care of all the small details the day of our wedding that we had no stress at all and were able to just enjoy the day! I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah D

Working with Tamara and Claire was an incredible voyage into two creative and organized minds! For our August 2017 wedding, Tamara and Claire worked on design and then Claire took the reigns for coordination in the time before and during the wedding. What capable hands we were... Read More in: Tamara was able to seamlessly translate my garbled Pinterest collection into a streamlined design for our wedding, and Claire was able to keep everything running without a hitch. The design was beautiful, and reflected my husband’s and my personalities without breaking the bank; guests commented on how lovely our tables were. My husband and I felt calm and happy putting our trust in Claire on the day of, and had a blast at our own wedding instead of fretting about logistical details! Not only did Tamara and Claire think of details we didn’t even know we had forgotten, but they also were great at working with all of our vendors. We had most of our vendor team established when we hired SBTN, but we still got great recommendations for those last few professionals, and Tamara and Claire even scored us some helpful discounts. When it came to coordinating the vendor team and keeping everybody in a communication loop, these ladies were top-notch. While I don’t wish to slander other planners, my MOH got married in the Bay Area soon after I did and her planner couldn’t hold a candle to Tamara and Claire. I kept saying, “well, *Claire* would have…” which I don’t think was very appreciated by my friend. (Sorry/not sorry.) Anyway--professional, warm, fun, and with talent by the bucketloads, SBTN gets my full endorsement for all future weddings! Love those ladies.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kim P

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Simply by Tamara Nicole and her team! We booked Claire as our "day of coordinator" and she did an absolutely fabulous job! She helped us think of last minute things that we might have forgotten, helped set up our decor and made... Read More everything look gorgeous, and also took care of all the small little details the day of our wedding that we simply didn't have time to do or worry about! She made everything run so smoothly and we had zero stress on the big day! I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kimberly T

After months of research, we decided to hire Simply By Tamara Nicole based on their high ratings, expertise, friendliness and responsiveness, and fair pricing. We were also looking for someone who had experience working at our venue (Woodmark Hotel) AND could help us execute our... Read More vision for a half American-half Indian wedding. We hired SBTN for month-of coordination, but throughout the months leading up to that point, SBTN was extremely responsive and helpful - they gave us advice, guidance, helped us with our vision and contracts - they even allowed us to purchase our rentals through them so that we could get their vendor discount, which made a HUGE difference monetarily! Our month-of coordination was Nicole, and SHE. WAS. AMAZING!!! I cannot recommend her highly enough. She executed our wedding so flawlessly (and I am a bit type-A, so that's a big compliment) - we are still getting compliments from our guests saying it was the best wedding they ever attended! And it was a challenging wedding to execute, given that it had an Indian ceremony (including baraat) and an American ceremony, with A TON of moving parts. Nicole and Tamara Nicole were so sweet and amazing to work with. I'd recommend them highly and without hesitation. If we could do it all over again, there is no question that SBTN would be the first vendor we'd book again so that we'd know our wedding would be flawless. THANK YOU SBTN!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brenda H

It was so amazing to work with Tamara throughout my wedding planning process. We were planning a wedding in 6 months after moving to Seattle from New York City and knew we would need help. We were referred to Tamara by a family member and could not have been more grateful.... Read More Tamara was attentive from the beginning to end, providing much insight on all different scope of vendors from venue selection, photographers, floral, entertainment, dress boutiques, cakes/desserts and many more! What I like about Tamara is that she tries to put your vision to real life, and not just have it about her own vision. She is so relaxed and upbeat throughout the entire process that it worried me a bit in the beginning, but nonetheless, it rubbed off on me and helped me stay calm as well. Tamara is very organized and will gently remind you if you need to stay on track with anything. I love how she was so easily accessible, whether through texts or emails. She helped us create a magical wedding and our day ran seamlessly! We highly recommend Tamara for your wedding planning. :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kaitlin B

Tamara and her team are a must have for any wedding. She is extremely capable, and provides amazing insight on everything from table decorations to photographers. She does a great job of matching you with a vendor who will meet your needs and be a pleasure to work with. Our... Read More wedding ran so smoothly, because she was there to make it happen. She was extremely responsive to all emails and phone calls and was willing to answer all questions. She was such a blessing for us, and I would highly recommend her and the team to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Felicity H

Tamara is cool as a cucumber, so amazingly organized and has a superb eye for design. You are going to spend a LOT of time with your planner, in person, on the phone, emailing in the wee hours of the morning and you have to make sure they are not only talented, competent and... Read More have great industry connections, but that your personality jives with them. The moment I met Tamara, I knew she was ALL of these things—a total catch! She is the perfect combination of super smart, uber-organized and creative, but also incredibly chill and laid back. EXACTLY who you need in your life if you’re planning a huge event! She’s also super positive and silly, and just makes the process so fun! She works VERY hard and can accomplish insane amounts of tasks in super short time frames, I’m still not sure how she does it all?!? She’s always smiling and laughing and there’s really nothing she can’t do. I had a VERY, painfully specific vision for my wedding. (Ha!) And Tamara had the patience of a Saint! She was so good at listening and building on that vision and then running with it. She definitely went above and beyond in SO many ways and I am so grateful we picked her for our September 2017 wedding! I would highly, highly recommend her to anyone that was looking for a planner, she is going to make your wedding so memorable, beautiful and headache-free. She totally knocked it out of the park for us!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Vanessa J

She's the BEST! Tamara did such a fantastic job on our wedding......we were beyond THRILLED! In all fairness to this review I should disclose that both my husband and I work in the wedding industry when we decided to plan our wedding we immediately knew we wanted to work with... Read More the best, so we hired Tamara! And she knocked our socks off! The décor, the execution and the entire day was PERFECT! Tamara took an old warehouse shell and turned it into the most elegant, modern ballroom. She even got our wedding featured in Seattle Bride magazine. If you are looking for the best planner Seattle has to offer.....hire Tamara! You will not regret this decision!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Siobhan M

I do not even know where to begin with Tamara. From the get go she was fantastic. Both myself and my fiancé, at the time, came to her with help for a “small” fusion Ethiopian/American wedding. As time went on not only did she roll with the punches from a 400 person wedding to a... Read More 800 person wedding, she gave us both our BEST day ever. She somehow managed to deliver us exactly what we wanted without hesitation or complaint. I will never be able to recommend her and her team more highly. Simply by Tamara you are EVERYTHING! I can promise no one will ever regret hiring her as their wedding planner!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Michelle L

Such a big thank you to Tamara and her team! My husband and I truly appreciated having their help in planning prior to the wedding, and especially pulling through all of the plans to execute on our big day flawlessy. We knew that the day was CRAZY and Tamara and her team worked... Read More SO HARD to make it all happen -setting up early and cleaning up until 2am in the morning! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous -- the vision and all of the little guest touch points all came together seamlessly. Thanks to Tamara and Claire leading the team, we didn't have to think about a thing other than focusing on getting to marry our best friend. :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda R

We hired Simply by Tamara Nicole for our month/day of coordination. Nicole, whom we worked with, was super organized and helpful and we didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. From set up, to clean up to making sure everything ran smoothly, they made sure... Read More everything was perfect. We would certainly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Kaitlyn R

AMAZING!! Tamara and her team made our dreams come true for our big day. When looking at wedding plamners on The Knot it is hard to tell who does a great job - I can guarantee Tamara and her team won't let you down! She advised us in so many ways on vendors and things to think... Read More about with contracts. We knew what we wanted, but had no idea how to get there; Tamara did!!! I'm so happy with our decision to work with Tamara, thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for everything.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsey M

Tamara was wonderful! She's a complete pleasure to work with. She helped make recommendations and fill in the gaps when I couldn't describe what I was looking for, and, she helped pull everything together for the look and feel of the wedding, when I couldn't see how all the... Read More details aligned, and execute the day-of perfectly. She's an incredible resource for fantastic vendors via her relationships in the industry, and being a wonderful person, everyone likes to work with her so that helps you! :) She's kind, amazing at the styling side of a wedding, but she'll also help listen to your budget and help you stick to it ... even when you might want to veer! If I had to do it all over again I'd pick Tamara again and again. She is professional, kind and resourceful and comes with my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Alicia B

Tamara was a blessing! She made my wedding amazing! With all her creative ideas, finding awesome vendors, and her helpfulness...the list could go on forever! I couldn't have done it without her! She made my wedding the fairy tale wedding I always imagined. Thank you so SO much,... Read More Tamara! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ashley S

Planning a wedding is such a GIANT endeavor that you just can't do it on your own. Tamara takes the time to get to know her clients, understand their vision, and guides you in a creative direction to enhance what you want, but keep it well within your budget. She recommended... Read More multiple vendors, and was at every appointment to help narrow down vendors we wanted to work with. Also, wedding day coordination requires the perfect blend of personality, creativity, authority and organization. Especially when you have a high maintenance wedding party that you're trying to wrangle together for photos and the reception, and Tamara and her company excelled in this endeavor. My husband and I never had to worry that she was going to drop the ball, and we never felt overwhelmed because she was so good at handling everything. Everything about the planning stages and wedding day went so smoothly with her help. I highly recommend Tamara. You will not regret it!

Tamara Nicole

I feel extremely blessed to have found my PASSION in life. Having graduated UW with a Biology degree, and planning on attending Dental School . . . my path has lead me to be a Wedding Planner/Designer in a fun little route. I LOVE helping plan, style and personalize these huge events for my client's lives. There are so many details that make up a wedding or event, but it's those details that I love! I live in Bellevue, Washington with my handsome hubby (and BFF), our FOUR rescue Westies . . . and our adorable two year old Weston!