Romantic & Modern Wedding Photography

Simply Couture Photography, LLC is a fine-art boutique style photography service with a romantic and modern style. Wedding collections are all inclusive and include edited digital images with a print-release, online viewing + downloading gallery! We are now only booking for 2018 +! We love LOVE and welcome you to view our website to learn more! www.simplycouturephoto.com

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Pittsburgh | Central PA + Beyond (980) 777-3073
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Brianna W

Stacey was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! She is incredibly sweet, very accommodating, detail-oriented & our pictures turned out absolutely PERFECT!!!!! Pictures were extremely important to me, as I'm sure they are to most brides, and Stacey knocked it out of the park!! One thing I... Read More loved is that I shared my pinterest wedding photo board with her and she made a list of certain poses we wanted, but the rest I wanted to take her suggestions because she's the pro & had been to our venue, The Arbors, before. She came up with SO many great poses & photo ops that we absolutely LOVED!!! Cannot say enough about how great she was & we would book her again in a heartbeat!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carrie B

Hands down the best photographer we have ever worked with. Stacey makes every effort possible to make your vision come to life!! Loved working with her!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Candy A

Stacey was such a wonderful photographer for my friends wedding! She worked quickly and knew how to pose the wedding party for formal and fun pictures. She was smiling the entire wedding! She is extremely professional and productive. I would recommend her for any wedding! She... Read More was such a pleasure to meet and brought such a positive energy!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brittany M

Stacey was absolutely wonderful during the entire process-- from our phone conferences to helping us pick poses, outfits and props for our engagement photos, all the way through our wedding day. She was very professional and captured our moments exactly how we wanted them. She... Read More was so great that we hired her to do family pictures and my sister's senior portraits as well! --Brittany & Taylor Colson

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sounhi L

Ms. Stacey is awesome! She was very professional yet she made me feel very comfortable. I'm not photogenic but she captured the photos beautifully and made me and my hubby look like models . I absolutely recommend Ms. Stacey with 2 thumbs up

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Allison C

Stacey is amazing! She's incredibly sweet, fun to work with, and takes incredible photos! We are so happy we chose her to capture our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Christian L

Stacey was our photographer for our wedding in June and she was absolutely fantastic to work with. From the moment my wife and I met Stacey, we knew we would be using her as our photographer because of how easy she is to talk to and how understanding she was when we had a... Read More million questions for her! Our pictures turned out amazing and we simply couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kelly L

I cannot say enough amazing things about Stacey and her work!! She is one of the sweetest and most genuine people I have ever met. She has a true passion for photography and that shines in her photographs. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and will use her for... Read More any of our photography needs in the future. She makes you feel so at ease instead of awkward and uncomfortable, taking the time to get to know us and what we liked and didn't like. She also has tons of ideas for posing and what looks great. And no worries if the weather doesn't cooperate (it rained during our engagement session and our wedding) she has a bunch of creative ideas, in fact some of our favorites were taken when taking cover from the rain!! You will be nothing but pleased with Stacey!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shay F

Simply the best!!! Stacy made me feel so at ease. Her personality is the sweetest. Such an easy going and a genuinely nice person!!! She also made the day go so smooth! And lets not forget her pictures!!! GAH! They were gorgeous, from the detail shots to the venue shots to... Read More the couples shot! I was in love with them! I so reccomed Stacey!! She is the best!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Halie G

Stacey is amazing at what she does! Not only is a she a great photographer, but she also is so helpful and gives awesome advice to help the day go smoothly. She made me feel so comfortable which truly allowed me to just enjoy the day. She is patient and thorough and the best... Read More addition to our day. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 kevin b

Stacey is an amazing photographer! My wife and I hired her for our engagement photos and we immediately knew we would also be using her for our wedding. She did not disappoint!! She is incredibly attentive, has great photo ideas, and nothing seems too staged or awkward. It was... Read More so easy to work with Stacey and she did a wonderful job of getting plenty of photos not only of us and our families/bridal party, but of just us also. The compliments have been pouring in since we have posted the photos! We will definitely be using Stacey for all of our photo needs and cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Audrey J

Amazing! We are so in love with our wedding photos. The whole process was super easy and Stacy really made us feel at ease. She has such an eye for detail...just let her do her thing and don't think twice! She is ahhhmazzzing!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Sarah M

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We got our pictures back from the wedding in about a week and a half and they were gorgeous! I can't thank Stacey enough for capturing my wedding day and having beautiful pictures to look back at :)

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Emily K

Stacey was amazing to work with and made everything so easy. Our wedding was very intimate and she captured it perfectly. We were thrilled with the pictures she took. I would whole-heartedly recommend Simply Couture Photography.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Emily M

So far we have used Stacey for our engagement and boudoir photos. Both sessions were very relaxed, and she went above and beyond to take a wide variety of shots. Overall very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 James V

Stacey was the photographer for our July wedding. After meeting with Stacey my wife and I booked her on the spot. We had met with several photographers on our list, but we just didn't seem to click with any of them. Stacey was so professional and very helpful in answering all of... Read More the questions that we had about our big day, and we had a lot! My wife and I were completely overwhelmed with the process of planning our upcoming wedding and Stacey helped make us feel at ease. Stacey offered excellent solutions to our hectic timeline and helped us feel more comfortable with the entire process. As for the photos, they speak for themselves! We've had several compliments and have recommended her to a few friends who are thinking of tying the knot!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany D

Stacey has been a joy to work with! She is confident in what she does and she has a great eye for capturing the moment. She is very professional and is so easy to get in touch with for every question I had. Stacey's calm and easy going personality helped put me at ease even... Read More though my dress still didn't fit the way I had hoped for my bridal portraits. My portraits were gorgeous and I cannot wait to see what she does for our wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate P

Stacey has more than exceeded our expectations for engagement, Bridal and wedding photos. Stacey is professional and very good at what she does. She is fun to work with and I never doubt her ability to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend Simply Couture Photography for all... Read More of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Stacey is absolutely wonderful! After my fiancé and I got engaged, we booked a session with her for our engagement photos. She is so friendly and made us feel very comfortable working with her. She did an amazing job with all of the poses, making them seem natural and relaxed.... Read More She even scouted the area beforehand so she had some ideas of where good pictures could be taken; it made the session go so smoothly and we were able to get lots of pictures because she wasn't thinking about what to do next...she just knew! She also brought great props that we were able to use like blankets, chalk boards, confetti, etc. Our pictures were highly complimented from all my friends and family (as well as my fiance's). Needless to say, she will also be shooting my wedding and I can't wait to see what other amazing photos we end up getting with her. I would highly recommend using Stacey for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Stacey did an amazing job capturing our engagement photos and then also our wedding day. She is prompt, professional, and super calming. She went above and beyond on the day to make sure we felt comfortable and also walked us through all the poses and easily instructed us on... Read More what to do. You can tell she knows what she is doing and loves her job. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Morgan G

So far, Stacey has completed my engagement photos and they are absolutely stunning! We had such a fun day and it was simply magical! I can't wait for my wedding and for those photos!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Lauren P

Stacey did such an amazing job capturing all of the photos we requested, PLUS so many more. The detailed shots were incredible and are so great to have to remember the day just as it was. Stacey always had a smile on her face and was ready to capture the day.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sarah M

Simply Couture Photography was absolutely amazing! Stacey did both my bridal portraits and our wedding, and she is brilliant, and a pleasure to work with. 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend Simply Couture to anyone looking for a creative, talented photographer.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Stacey was one of our favorite wedding vendors, and made our experience easy and memorable from start to finish. We had to switch plans last minute for our engagement session, and she offered suggestions and was so helpful. Our wedding gallery was amazing and she captured... Read More small details that we didn't get to take in during the craziness of our wedding day. Can't say enough positive about Simply Couture Photography. Thank you, Stacey!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I was introduced to Simply Couture photo as a photographer when I began second shooting weddings. After working with Stacey and watching how she managed the day and captured amazing images, I knew there wasn't another photographer I would use for my day. Her attention to detail... Read More and passion for her job is amazing. Stacey also goes above and beyond for her clients no matter what they need. She truly is the best around and an awesome person as well as an awesome photographer!

Stacey Cecere

Hello! First, congrats on your engagement {yay!} This is such an amazing + exciting time in your lives. I remember being over-the-moon happy when I got engaged and can only imagine your excitement as you prepare to plan! I would love to chat more in depth about the amazing details of your upcoming wedding day! To be honest, I could chat wedding day details till the cows come home. I LOVE weddings and I am constantly checking out all the latest trends and ideas on all of those fancy wedding blogs. This is not a job for me...this is my PASSION! www.simplycouturephoto.com to learn more