Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cupcakes, Desserts

Las Vegas Blvd S., Las Vegas, NV (702) 776-0955

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Lydia B

I had the best customer service. Rachael was very helpful & pleasant helping me decide which cupcakes I should choose for my Nephews birthday. The cupcakes were delivered to the front desk of the hotel were my Nephew was staying as promised. Tiffany sent me a txt msg, per my... Read More request & notified me that they were delivered. Both Rachael & Tiffany made the whole process of ordering Sin City Cupcakes over the phone & long distance an excellent experience. They treat their clients like family. My Nephew said the cupcakes were awesome & really delicious. I ordered the chocolate with vodka & the better then sex with champagne infused. I highly recommend these cupcakes. Thank you for making my Nephews birthday special. He shared them with his co-workers & they loved them.

OMG AMAZING Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Anna M

These cupcakes are to die for! Guests were blown away when they were served these for dessert. We didn't provide alcohol, so these alcohol-infused cupcakes were our alcohol for our guests and man did they go crazy over them! I had Sin City Cupcakes also set up for me at... Read More Hussong's on a small table and they did an excellent job giving me my 'black and bling' theme! It was so pretty the way they set up the bling tier, tray and frames that held the names of the cupcakes.

Loved our Cupcakes

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Veronica P

Sin City Cupcakes wowed my guests with their amazing flavors and designs. They were professional and friendly from the get go. Their response time to all my questions  was immediate. The owners were super sweet in helping me plan during the process. I live in Minnesota and could... Read More not attend the tastings. My maid of honor attended in my place and loved how prepared they were to present their product. I wanted a fiesta themed set up and they came through with a gorgeous cupcake table. My guests raved all night long about how beautiful the cupcakes looked. They raved even more after they were allowed to start eating them. It was awesome how many of my guests huddled around the table tasting every flavor.  I can't wait to fly home to Vegas and order cupcakes for just us on our next trip.

Yummy

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Linda J

Picked them because their alcohol infused cupcakes. They looked and tasted good :) delivery was on time :) some of their alcoholic once are stronger than what you would think from a cupcake.

Alcohol Infused Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Kate W

Wow, they were amazing. I ordered three dozen cupcakes in different flavours, 1 dozed gluten free and a large Bailey infused cupcake to cut on the day. They were all amazing. I tried one of each and honestly couldn't tell the difference between the gluten free ones and 'normal'... Read More ones. They aren't overly alcoholic at all, just have the flavour. The Baileys was the best, never had a chocolate cake as good as that! The order process was super easy and the payment needed to be made the day before. Awesome.