Youngstown & NE Ohio (330) 501-9281

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jennifer R

Jen is absolutely the best! Her and her team did such a wonderful job on hair and make up for my bridesmaid's, my mother, and myself! We all looked perfect for my big day! They are nice, fun to be around and professional! I can not say enough good things about them! When... Read More looking for hair and makeup for your big day, look no further than Sin Pretty!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kellie S

AMAZING! My bridesmaids and myself had an awesome morning getting ready with Karissa. Her effortless talent is unmatched, so good that one my bridesmaids booked with her for next year! Highly satisfied and will absolutely use again!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly

Jenn and her team are amazing! They made myself and my girls look amazing for my big day! My bridal makeup was absolutely flawless. Jenn was also quick to return emails and kept me up to date on a timeline for the day of the wedding. You will not regret hiring Sin Pretty for... Read More you big day! I would give 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Heidi M

Sin Pretty Beauty was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. They were prompt, set up quickly and got to work right away. Everyone was happy with their hair for the day including myself. The weather was less than ideal (aka it poured all day) and they did what they could to... Read More be sure everyone's hair would withstand the elements, including giving hairstyle suggestions to girls who originally wanted a style that would not have held up as good. I will say that partial way through the day, a few girls hair fell quite a bit more than expected though. Again, not entirely on the fault of the stylists, but I would suggest adding some weather resistant products to your emergency kit just in case. Overall, I was a happy bride and enjoyed working with Sin Pretty.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Tiffany P

Fantastic service with amazing results! Airbrush makeup is a must for any bride!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna W

I cannot thank Jen enough for giving me the bridal look I was picturing for my big day! Having a make up and hair trial before the wedding was the perfect idea to be sure my wedding look was perfect. She uses high quality make up and hair products and has very reasonable prices... Read More compared to other beauty and style competitors in the area. She was so easy and fun to work with. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law were all so pleased with their wedding day hair and makeup! Our pictures were fantastic and the looks stayed the entire evening. I truly would not have picked anyone but Jen and her team to ensure the beauty aspect of my big day was nothing but perfect! Thanks Sin Pretty Beauty!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jennifer K

Jen was fantastic! We met for my trial and talked through what I was looking for. Afterwards, there were a couple changes that needed to be made (despite varied attempts by myself and others, I cannot wear eye liner or mascara). I shared the feedback with her, and she came up... Read More with a great solution - use eye shadow as liner! (I am super make up challenged and would have never thought of that on my own). My make up looked phenomenal on my wedding day and held up for at least 12 hrs. To top it all off, she was able to squeeze my sister in before me to do her make up as well. And she looked awesome.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lauren B

I would 100% recommend Jen and her team! My bridesmaids and I looked amazing. Jen and Ashley made our morning relaxed and so enjoyable. They both listened to what we wanted and we got nothing less than perfection. I have never felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abby R

Being that I'm a cosmetologist and life long perfectionist, choosing each detail for my hair and makeup was done very carefully and very thoughtfully! I met Jen through being in the business and never questioned from that day forward who would be taking care of me on my big... Read More day! Her professionalism, skill, and love for what she does shines through on each client she touches and she made sure she chose her team of girls to have that same passion. I recommend Sin Pretty to every bride I know and will continue to do so as I know they will continue to impress each bride and bridal party in their future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Maura F

Jen and her girls were amazing! They got me and my 6 bridesmaids flower girl and both my mom and mother in law looking perfect in a very timely fashion and at a location of our choice. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what I wanted to do for hair or makeup and she... Read More helped come up with a look that fit me and my dress. You NEED to book her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Petrina M

Jen and her girls are the best! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and loved every part of the day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Jen and her team did an excellent job for my wedding on August 20th, 2016. I had Sin Pretty hair extensions for my vintage hair style that I would not have otherwise had enough hair for! It was 90 degrees that day and the make-up didn't budge. I want to add my girls had many... Read More requests from Pinterest and they were able to nail them all!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa E

My family and friends had an amazing day on October 22 for my wedding! Jen and Ashley did an amazing job getting 10 girls hair and makeup done and ready for pictures real fast! I highly recommend them for any function!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Heather E

I had such a great experience with Jen at Sin Pretty Beauty! Jen and Ashley came to my house and did all of our hair and makeup. Not only did we all look beautiful, we felt so comfortable and at ease during the entire experience. They made sure to stay on the sidelines and help... Read More when necessary. They worked seamlessly with the photographer and videographer so as to get the best pictures at the house. I loved my hair and makeup, I've never felt so beautiful! I loved them so much I recommend them to everyone getting married and my sister is using them for her wedding in October. If you're getting married make sure to book with sin pretty, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Abbey P

Sin Pretty Beauty rocks! Like seriously, they had it together :-). Jen and her assistant did an amazing job and listened to what the girls and myself wanted, both with hair and makeup, and hit it dead on! My airbrush makeup didn't even come off with the 100 degree weather and... Read More the sweat that was running down my face lol! I would highly recommend SPB to anyone. They made my wedding day preparations stress free! High five to you Jen!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Shannon S

Sin Pretty Beauty did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, as well as all of my girls on my wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and flawless! I have struggled with acne my entire life, and of course, right before my big day, I experienced a breakout. Jenn worked... Read More skillfully to make my face look FLAWLESS and did not give up until she achieved perfection. I have never felt so beautiful and confident in my entire life, and I appreciate her taking her time to make sure I beautiful on my wedding day. As I look back at our pictures I am so thankful I chose Sin Pretty Beauty for our wedding. Jenn is extremely professional and talented and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jessica H

Honestly I could not have asked for a better experience! Jen and her girls did a SPECTACULAR job on my whole party's hair and makeup. Highly recommend getting airbrushed. Everyone's faces looked flawless! 5 stars. End of story.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kristin C

I recently got married on September 17th, I am extremely picky about my makeup and hair for all wedding related events (showers, rehearsal and actual BIG DAY :) I can't say enough about how AMAZING my experience was with JEN and her Sin Pretty Beauty squad!!! I would highly... Read More recommend!!!! Call and book today before your special day gets booked!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Carissa K

I was looking for someone to do hair and makeup for my wedding. I wanted someone that would come to me and do both hair and makeup all in one. I posted on Facebook asking for recommendations. Sin pretty beauty came so highly recommended by numerous people. I am so pleased with... Read More my decision to use Sin Pretty Beauty for my wedding day. My bridesmaids all looked so stunning and I could not have been more impressed with my look. I would highly recommend Sin Pretty Beauty for any and all of your hair and makeup needs!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Megan M

I found Sin Pretty on TheKnot almost 3 years ago! Hard to believe our 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up! Starting the morning off with Jen and her team was one of the best decisions I made for that day. I LOVED my hair & make up and she was so nice, knowledgable and open.... Read More I felt completely comfortable asking her to adjust and just loved what she did. She had such an array of product options and really understood what I was looking for on the big day. I could not have asked for better hair & makeup that day.

Absolutely Stunning Hair & Make Up

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Eleni V

I wasn't even engaged yet and I saw a photo of a girl I went to high school with on her wedding day..she looked flawless. I knew then that I had to have whoever she had. Jen was phenomenal. I had my hair and make up trial about 6 weeks prior to my wedding and I thought I... Read More looked amazing then. Come the day of my wedding, I looked even better. Jen really outdid herself!! I was so happy. She came to our hotel with Jenna and Ashley the morning of to do all the girls' hair and make up. All the bridesmaids looked beautiful..I can't even put it into words how perfect they looked. I highly recommend Sin Pretty Beauty for your wedding day or other event make up!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Tiffany V

I would highly recommend Sin Pretty Beauty to any bride! Ashley and Petrina were amazing! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful, and each girl had a completely different look! Ashley selected makeup for everyone that would compliment their features! My hair and makeup was... Read More absolutely perfect! I showed Ashley a picture and she made my hair look even better than the picture did! The airbrush makeup and hair lasted all day and night! It was great to get pampered in the comfort of my own home! An added bonus was the everyday makeup tips that Ashley gave! Thank you for making me look and feel like the most beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Patience K

There are not enough positive words to describe my experience with Sin Pretty Beauty! Jen was so professional, and responses were always almost immediate. I was so inspired by her makeup and hair talent that after my wedding I took a makeup class from Jen! On the day of my... Read More wedding (July 17th, 2015) I had both Jen and Ashley, and let me tell you both ladies were the a level of talented that I did not know existed outside of big cities! Every look that was created was beautiful and unique to truly enhance each of the ladies beautiful features, so every lady shined with a confidence that I had never seen from them before! Jen and Ashley are also incredibly flexible. We decided to add my mom into the hair and makeup last minute (literally an hour before the ceremony) and they were so accommodating and went above and beyond to make my every wish granted. I truly cannot recommend Sin Pretty Beauty enough and I definitely plan to use their services again in the future! I highly recommend Sin Pretty Beauty! Patience Miles

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Carla M

I would highly recommend Sin Pretty to anyone looking for hair and make-up services. Ashley and her team did A-M-A-Z-I-N-G make-up and hair for my bridal party, mom's, and myself!!! People are still complimenting me on how beautiful my hair/make-up was for my wedding, and I... Read More owe it all to Ashley! I searched and searched knot.com for hair/make-up services and I am so so glad I found Sin Pretty :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kimberly K

My wedding day wouldn't have been as perfect without Jen and Ashley! Jen worked with me weeks beforehand: coloring and trimming my hair to match the extensions, helping me find the right lip color, and allowing me to ask as many questions as I needed to. On the day of my... Read More wedding, Jen and her assistant, Ashley, were right on time and ready to make my girls and I feel beautiful. They are true artists and helped capture the natural beauty of all of us. I have never felt so gorgeous! I'm so thankful to have been referred to Sin Pretty Beauty!