Total Beauty Experience at Your Convenience

Sin Pretty Beauty is a team of licensed Hair Stylists & MUA that provide On-Location Bridal Beauty Services to the NE Ohio Area. We specialize in 5 star Updos, Blowouts, Airbrush & Standard Makeup, Lashes & Hair Extensions.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Youngstown & NE Ohio (330) 501-9281

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Meghan S

Jen and her team were amazing, from start to finish! She did my engagement picture make-up and at that moment I knew she would do an amazing job with my wedding make up! Jen not only was my make-up artist but she was my "go-to" with questions about the morning of! She offered so... Read More much advice that helped the morning of my wedding go so much smoother! She even offered so much advice for my style of hair even though she was only doing my make-up! What would I have done without her...I have no idea! I had a large party of 9 bridesmaids and that was no problem for her! She individualized each of our make-up styles and everyone looked AMAZING! My mom was nervous about getting her make up done because she had a bad experience in the past. I don't think I have ever witnessed my mom that happy! Jen is outstanding! Her prices are super fair and so worth it! I had already booked someone to do mine and my parties hair, so I only ended up booking Jen for make-up but I have personally seen her hair styles and she does amazing work! BOOK HER FOR BOTH, TRUST ME! You wont regret it! Thank you Sin Pretty Beauty!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Chelsea K

Jen is AMAZING! She and her team did such a great job with my girls and my family, and of course with myself! Jen was incredibly easy to communicate with and made the process enjoyable. She spent time tweaking things while at my trial to ensure I was in love with the look. The... Read More day of my wedding, she and her team were so much fun and everyone was elated with their finished look. I highly, highly recommend Sin Pretty Beauty to any future brides on the search!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jennifer R

Jen is absolutely the best! Her and her team did such a wonderful job on hair and make up for my bridesmaid's, my mother, and myself! We all looked perfect for my big day! They are nice, fun to be around and professional! I can not say enough good things about them! When... Read More looking for hair and makeup for your big day, look no further than Sin Pretty!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Jodi G

I am so thankful to have found Sin Pretty Beauty. I was fortunate enough to have Jen as my stylist and makeup artist and she is so wonderful. She is very personable, accommodating, easy to talk with, and such a talented hair and makeup artist. From the very beginning Jen was... Read More very responsive and professional. She listened to what I wanted but also offered great suggestions. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, but definitely wanted to feel my best on my wedding day - prior to my trial, I was worried I would feel like makeup was caked on! After a few minutes with Jen, I quickly realized that would be far from the case. She certainly ensured that I looked only like the best version of me. I'm still shocked at how perfect my hair and makeup help up through the night and also looked in our wedding photos. Both turned out so much better than I could have imagined, all thanks to Jen. She also did my sister's hair and makeup (who is a bit of a tough critic) and my sister absolutely loved both. She looked beautiful! I can't thank Sin Pretty Beauty enough and would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Abbey C

Jen did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup! She was so personable and so easy to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better person to have with me the day of my wedding! We did a trial run and she took detailed notes with what I liked and what... Read More we wanted to do the day of the wedding. If you are getting married near the Youngstown area, definitely look into having Jen and her team do the makeup for your wedding. I was so satisfied with my makeup for my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Megan C

Jen did my make up for my engagement photos as well as my current wedding and I couldn't have been happier! Everyone was so happy with their hairstyles and make up. It was such a fun morning the day of my wedding thanks to the Sin Pretty Beauty Team. I would recommend them to... Read More any bride/person for a wedding or a special event to make their day just as special as mine was. I was so happy to book Jen way in advance close to my engagement at the time and so, so glad I did! I couldn't have gone with anyone better.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Bri L

Sin Pretty Beauty was so great to work with and I would recommend them to any bride. My mom and I went for trial runs and our makeup artist, Carissa, was amazing! She made us both feel comfortable. Her expertise was incredible. She was great in getting to know you as a client.... Read More She definitely knows how to make you feel amazing. When she arrived the day of the wedding, she came with so much energy and fit in so well with my bridesmaids and I. Everyone was very happy and looked amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Noelle F

Jen is incredible! I’ve worked with her as a bridesmaid two times now. She and her team are always concerned and taking the time to make sure each girl is happy with the way she looks. Fixing and changing things as need, the day of! She does amazing work and I don’t expect... Read More anything less for my own wedding! Excited to work with Sin Pretty again, but this time as the bride!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Michelle M

I can't thank Jen and her girls enough for getting up so early to get my bridal party and I ready. They did such an amazing job and all of my girls looked flawless!! Jen does an amazing job getting you ready for the most special day of your life! I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Gina L

Sin Pretty Beauty was amazing to work with! Jen and her team did a great job getting all of my bridesmaids and me ready on time. Everyone's hair and make-up looked fantastic! I highly recommend Sin Pretty to any bride who wants to look her best on her wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Mikayla V

Jen and her crew are amazing! Jen responded to my emails and questions quickly, which put me at ease being an out of town bride. They got my bridal party done fast with plenty of time to spare. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed perfect the entire night despite the 80 degree... Read More weather. Everyone felt so beautiful and we received compliments on our hair and makeup all night. I would recommend sin pretty beauty to anyone. Very professional and good at what they do!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kyrsti S

Jen and her team are beyond amazing!!! They were so much fun to work with, and made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful!! I felt so much at ease while they were working on everyone, and they really kept to the timeline that we had created! I would highly recommend Sin Pretty... Read More Beauty to anyone who is looking for a great hair and makeup artist for their big day!!! They are simply the best!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jen R

Jen & her assistant were terrific to work with! They created beautiful hair styles for everyone; we were all so happy with how they turned out. As I was planning our wedding from long-distance we were not able to meet in person prior to the day of, but Jen was awesome about... Read More having a FaceTime meeting to discuss ideas, etc. Definitely recommend Sin Pretty's hair styling talents to all! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kellie S

AMAZING! My bridesmaids and myself had an awesome morning getting ready with Karissa. Her effortless talent is unmatched, so good that one my bridesmaids booked with her for next year! Highly satisfied and will absolutely use again!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly

Jenn and her team are amazing! They made myself and my girls look amazing for my big day! My bridal makeup was absolutely flawless. Jenn was also quick to return emails and kept me up to date on a timeline for the day of the wedding. You will not regret hiring Sin Pretty for... Read More you big day! I would give 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Heidi M

Sin Pretty Beauty was wonderful to work with on my wedding day. They were prompt, set up quickly and got to work right away. Everyone was happy with their hair for the day including myself. The weather was less than ideal (aka it poured all day) and they did what they could to... Read More be sure everyone's hair would withstand the elements, including giving hairstyle suggestions to girls who originally wanted a style that would not have held up as good. I will say that partial way through the day, a few girls hair fell quite a bit more than expected though. Again, not entirely on the fault of the stylists, but I would suggest adding some weather resistant products to your emergency kit just in case. Overall, I was a happy bride and enjoyed working with Sin Pretty.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Tiffany P

Fantastic service with amazing results! Airbrush makeup is a must for any bride!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Anna W

I cannot thank Jen enough for giving me the bridal look I was picturing for my big day! Having a make up and hair trial before the wedding was the perfect idea to be sure my wedding look was perfect. She uses high quality make up and hair products and has very reasonable prices... Read More compared to other beauty and style competitors in the area. She was so easy and fun to work with. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law were all so pleased with their wedding day hair and makeup! Our pictures were fantastic and the looks stayed the entire evening. I truly would not have picked anyone but Jen and her team to ensure the beauty aspect of my big day was nothing but perfect! Thanks Sin Pretty Beauty!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Jennifer K

Jen was fantastic! We met for my trial and talked through what I was looking for. Afterwards, there were a couple changes that needed to be made (despite varied attempts by myself and others, I cannot wear eye liner or mascara). I shared the feedback with her, and she came up... Read More with a great solution - use eye shadow as liner! (I am super make up challenged and would have never thought of that on my own). My make up looked phenomenal on my wedding day and held up for at least 12 hrs. To top it all off, she was able to squeeze my sister in before me to do her make up as well. And she looked awesome.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Lauren B

I would 100% recommend Jen and her team! My bridesmaids and I looked amazing. Jen and Ashley made our morning relaxed and so enjoyable. They both listened to what we wanted and we got nothing less than perfection. I have never felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abby R

Being that I'm a cosmetologist and life long perfectionist, choosing each detail for my hair and makeup was done very carefully and very thoughtfully! I met Jen through being in the business and never questioned from that day forward who would be taking care of me on my big... Read More day! Her professionalism, skill, and love for what she does shines through on each client she touches and she made sure she chose her team of girls to have that same passion. I recommend Sin Pretty to every bride I know and will continue to do so as I know they will continue to impress each bride and bridal party in their future!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Maura F

Jen and her girls were amazing! They got me and my 6 bridesmaids flower girl and both my mom and mother in law looking perfect in a very timely fashion and at a location of our choice. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what I wanted to do for hair or makeup and she... Read More helped come up with a look that fit me and my dress. You NEED to book her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Petrina M

Jen and her girls are the best! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and loved every part of the day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Jen and her team did an excellent job for my wedding on August 20th, 2016. I had Sin Pretty hair extensions for my vintage hair style that I would not have otherwise had enough hair for! It was 90 degrees that day and the make-up didn't budge. I want to add my girls had many... Read More requests from Pinterest and they were able to nail them all!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa E

My family and friends had an amazing day on October 22 for my wedding! Jen and Ashley did an amazing job getting 10 girls hair and makeup done and ready for pictures real fast! I highly recommend them for any function!!

Jen Powell

I've been a licensed cosmetologist for 13 years. I started my career in Las Vegas at the Bellagio Salon where I worked with countless Brides. I brought, and was first to bring, on-location beauty services to the NE Ohio area 7 years ago. We are a team of inspired, professional and talented artists. We strive to make every one of our Brides feel important and to feel like the most beautiful Bride in the world. Not just on her wedding day, but every day.