Award Winning Photographers!

We love to capture real moments, unique angles, and all of the details! We also offer boudoir photos as a sexy gift for your husband-to-be. You can find samples and information on our website under the Boudoir Gallery! For more information, please visit our website (SivanPhotography.com).

Documentary, Lifestyle

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Serving Orlando, FL (321) 231-5173

Most Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jaime R

We were lucky enough to be referred to Sivan Photography through a mutual friend for engagement pictures. She took a horribly cold and windy day and produced beautiful pictures! We knew we had to have her for our wedding and even flew her to the U.S. Virgin Islands to photograph... Read More our destination wedding! We got to have Sivan at 3 days of wedding events and everyone adored her not just as the photographer but as a wedding guest! We received our wedding pictures much quicker than we expected and to say they were beautiful would not be saying enough. I loved every picture more than the next as did all our friends and family. Sivan did an amazing job capturing our wedding weekend and I felt like I was reliving each moment all over again! Sivan did an amazing job giving us an array of photos to choose from! She was so creative with poses, scenery, lighting, angles, and everything else! I can not think of anything she missed. She really does exemplify what amazing photographer can produce! I can not recommend Sivan Photography enough. As a person, a photographer, and a business owner she works to the highest standard!

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Sarah B

I cannot say enough nice things about Sivan and her eye for capturing the most perfect moments!! Sivan was fantastic with communication, responding to my emails within hours (and frequently just minutes!) As a bride on a timeline, this was so much appreciated! She worked around... Read More our work schedule and helped us pick our engagement photo shoot site, sending us ideas from previous shoots to help us envision the possibilities. We decided on Baldwin Park and when we met with Sivan there, it was like catching up with an old friend! She was very professional, but made us feel at ease during our shoot and we genuinely had a fun time! She went above and beyond to get us great photos and their quality is unsurpassed! We received our photos within a few days and we had so many great ones to choose from for our Save the Dates!! I highly, highly recommend Sivan as your photographer!! She provides incredible photos and is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 LAURIE S

Sivan and her team provide the ultimate blend of professionalism, artistry and sensitive, specialized care. I personally did not have much interaction with Sivan as I am the mother of the groom. However I watched as Sivan flitted around, like tinker bell, through a vast sea of... Read More people. She unobtrusively captured special candid moments as well as orchestrated breathtakingly beautiful scenes. Sivan really seemed to have a sense of the meaningful, the poignant, the joyous and the magical moments, capturing it all through her lens. I know that my son and daughter in law will have a lifelong treasure of photographs to match their heartfelt images of their dreamy wedding day. Thank you for that special gift Sivan.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Matthew L

I CANNOT speak more highly about Sivan and her work. I actually met Sivan when she photographed one of my best friends weddings over two years ago and we immediately hit it off. From there I knew if I ever got married it would be her as a photographer I would love to capture my... Read More wedding. From the first day that my husband and I met with her, she really got to know us as a couple and learn about us, not only our personal history but, about our everyday lives. Coming from a complicated family I was nervous about the amount of photos that would need to be taken but Sivan captured not only those family portraits but captured those small special moments I was looking to be captured for this weeding. She is well organized and gave amazing advice not only about vendors but about the wedding day in general. There were a lot of tiny details that I created for this wedding and Sivan and her team made sure all off that was photographed (especially since the day just flies by you don't remember what is where Haha). I love her and her team and can't recommend her enough. If you are looking for someone to truly go into a room and just blend with the wedding party and really get down and dirty to capture that "perfect photo", she is the photographer for you!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Shannon M

I had a great time doing this shoot with Sivan! Definitely didnt think I had a sexy bone in my body LOL. Sivan was able to put my in the positions and make me laugh with her corny jokes :). I definitely recommend doing the boudoir shoot with her. You won't regret it.. and you'll... Read More have amazing pictures to look back on. She works with Kristy's Artistry and Design Team and Kristy did such a great job with hair and makeup that I ended up hiring her team for my wedding day. Overall, it was a great experience! Don't skip on an experience like this because you may feel shy or "not your best." Sivan captured me in my best light and not a single picture made me feel self concious!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Alex W

Sivan was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! She is so kind and her work is beautiful! She communicated quickly and clearly with us. It was very easy to trust her with our big day and boy did she deliver!! She captured every important moment of our day and the photos... Read More show all the love and emotion everyone was feeling that day. She posted a sneak peek for us the morning after the wedding and we knew that we had made the right choice. We will definitely be using Sivan again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley A

Sivan is amazing!!! I had so much fun at my shoot and my photos are absolutely stunning. I wasn't sure what to expect going in to the experience, but Sivan does a great job of making you feel comfortable and BEAUTIFUL!! Her studio is gorgeous and you can tell she really cares... Read More about what you envision for yourself. I had an album made as a wedding gift and I'm so delighted with the result. Her work is very classy and tasteful. 10/10!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Robyn Z

The thought of a boudoir for me was intimidating but yet exciting! I had been referred to Sivan through close friends who had her as their wedding photographer and highly recommended from my wedding photographer. From the start, I could tell Sivan is a gentle and beautiful soul... Read More who is 100% dedicated to her amazing work. She provided me with all the information I needed over the phone, and continued to work with me with any questions I had up until the day of the shoot. The second I walked in the door, I was greeted by Sivan with a hug and made completely comfortable! Jacky from Krysty's Artistry Design Team started with my hair and makeup while Sivan took a look through my outfits to see what vision I had and to get a feel for my personality and my fiancé's. Towards the end of my getting my makeup done, I could hear her in the studio just setting up back drops and preparing for the shoot. Once ready, we immediately started and she was able to help pose me to where it was most flattering for me and my body. She even showed me some of the photos along the way to ease my mind. Boy did she! I was thinking "Wow! That's me?!" Two days later, Sivan had my beautiful session emailed to me. Her work is unreal - I felt like a princess the entire session and could not believe how amazing my photos turned out! I highly recommend Sivan and her team for your boudoir session. I promise you - she will not disappoint! I cannot wait for my fiancé to see his little black book on the day of the wedding :)

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Janessa R

I don't even know where to begin! From the second I began talking to Sivan I was so incredibly happy and knew I wanted to work with her for something so personal and intimate. I did a session with her as a gift for my soon to be husband! I had been so excited to do this but the... Read More morning of I woke up very nervous but as soon as I walked into her studio and was greeted with a hug from Sivan I was even more excited than I had ever been and my nerves went away! I spent time getting my hair and make up done and had never felt more beautiful! I was worried I'd be uncomfortable in lingerie in front of a total stranger but I never once felt like that! She showed me shots as she took them and made me feel more confident than I ever have! It's been a week and I still feel incredible about myself! She had the edited images done in speedy time, I couldn't believe it! When I received my pictures I was over the moon. I was so excited when I got the pictures, smiling ear to ear, my fiance told me whatever was making me so happy and excited I needed to do more often because he loved seeing me like that! I cannot wait to show him the pictures on our wedding day and would recommend Sivan to anyone looking to do a session for themselves or that someone special!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Katharina B

What an experience I had! The moment I walked into the studio I felt comfortable right away. My hair and make up turned out beautiful, I had a glass of champagne we had a bunch of girl talk before the session. It was a lot of fun! And The pictures came out beautiful ! Sivan... Read More is such a doll and she is great at what she does . Ladies you will not be disappointed book with her ASAP!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Kristen N

This was such a great experience and I most definitely recommend it to any woman who wants to embrace their femininity and confidence! I am a little reserved but felt so at ease with Sivan and loved how my photos turned out! I am giving them as a wedding gift to my fiancé and... Read More know that he will be blown away!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lindsey W

Sivan did my boudoir shoot as a gift for my husband to give to him on our wedding day. I was completely blown away by the experience. The studio is incredible and leads to so many creative choices. Sivan made me feel completely comfortable and beautiful. She brought in an... Read More amazing person for hair and makeup and I felt like a million dollars by the time we started the shoot. Not only did she get me the pictures in a short amount of time, but I was absolutely speechless when I saw them! I do not consider myself a photogenic person and I liked so many of them, I had to go with a bigger book! I can't wait until my husband opens the book on our wedding day - he is going to LOVE it! I would highly recommend Sivan to anyone! She truly is the best and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Brittany W

Sivan did my boudoir shoot for my fiancé and was AMAZING. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and flirty and was the epitome of professional! She gave me all the direction I needed, and the photos could not have turned out any more beautiful! They are tasteful and gorgeous,... Read More and I am BEYOND excited to give my album to my future hubby! I would recommend Sivan to anyone!! This experience was completely worth it!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Ashley W

I am sooo happy I decided to do a boudoir session with Sivan! She is absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. I was initially very self-conscious (especially in this one particular outfit I had chosen). I really didn't like the way my legs looked in... Read More this pair of thigh high stockings I bought, but Sivan assured me she would only shoot from the most flattering angles - which is exactly what she did. The pictures looked AMAZING! I still can't even believe it's me in those pictures. I can't wait to give them to my fiancé - he is going to be floored. Sivan also has great communication with Jackie (the hair and make up lady). She showed up right on time and did a beautiful job!! If I wasn't having a destination wedding, I probably would have hired her on the spot for my hair and make up for the wedding!! DO NOT HESITATE FOR ONE MINUTE TO DO THIS! You will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Michele J

My mind is blown away!!! That is what comes to my mind when I think about my boudoir photo session with Sivan. If you have been thinking about doing this whether for yourself or for a significant other....do it!!! There is no time like the present. I booked this photo session... Read More with Sivan so I could give my boyfriend a unique gift for his birthday and let me tell you... I had the best time!! I was born with a foot defect and had also lost a lot of weight and was worried about that and loose skin showing in the photos. Sivan was so good in positioning me so that the best of me was seen in all of the photos. She is amazing!! Jackie did such a great job with my make up and hair too! I felt so dang pretty! Sivan took her time and helped picked the outfits that would look best on me. She was patient and kind and I would totally do this again! When I saw the photos the next day I was stunned!! I couldn't believe how great they turned out!! Not only did I FEEL beautiful, I LOOKED it! I am so excited to see the final book and can't wait to give it to my boyfriend and see his face!! Thank you Sivan and Jackie for making me feel and look beautiful, you both rock!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashlea R

Sivan Photography...WOW...her pictures speak far louder than any words!!! My husband and I decided on getting married at Paradise Cove, which is a beautiful venue. I wanted a photographer who could capture the true beauty of our venue and provide beautiful pictures that I would... Read More forever cherish! I searched pictures of Paradise Cove over and over again and the name that kept appearing on the photos I loved was Sivan! After reaching out to her, she called and we talked and talked and talked about every detail and I knew right away she was the right photographer for us! she photographed or engagement session, my boudoir session and our wedding! The pictures are stunning!!! I worked with Kara, Katelynn and Sivan and I adore them all! They are so sweet, talented and professional! Truly the best!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Paige D

Sivan on top of her wildly talented skills, is so personable and has such a kind spirit. We really enjoyed our engagement session with her and of course our photos showed love through and through. Our family and friends have loved them as well. Sivan is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Mary C

I just have to say how absolutely amazing my boudoir session was!! I met Sivan before hand and completely fell in love with her! She is truly an amazing person and made me feel so comfortable! I did this for my fiance as a wedding gift! I won't lie i was a little nervous when i... Read More arrived but once i walked in and saw Sivan i was more excited than anything! It was very empowering and i felt 10 times more comfortable and confident in my own body when i left. As a mom to my five year old son (as we all know) it can be hard to get your body back to where you want it but I've never felt so beautiful! I want to say thank you to Sivan and her wonderful team including Kristy the hair and makeup artist! I would do this again in a heartbeat and i have already recommended all my friends to try it!! Even if it's just for yourself! We are beautiful and powerful woman already and Sivan just helps to emphasize this! Everything was gorgeous and I couldn't be happier about how beautiful the pictures came out! Thank you Sivan! Ladies book your session now!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Madelyn R

My husband and I have had a hard time putting into words how much we absolutely loved our experience with Sivan Photography! So I`ll keep it sweet and short. Sivan went above and beyond for my husband and I, she is truly dedicated to her art. Finding a wedding photographer is... Read More one of the most important parts of the planning process, LOOK NO FURTHER! We are clients for life, Im already planning on her shooting my maternity photos!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christopher B

This was such a wonderful experience! At first I fell in love with their natural lighting elegant style. They're professional from start to finish. Hair and makeup was done beautifully. Sivan is so patient and helpful. Of course being nervous is normal because it's a new... Read More experience. She walks you through every step of the way. I couldn't believe how gorgeous the pictures were. I'm surprisingy fiancé with them at our wedding, but love them for myself because I don't picture myself being so confident or beautiful! Highly recommend to anyone for any occasion, totally worth every penny

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Candace C

Sivan and her team are absolutely amazing! Sivan was in contact with me the entire time, from before I booked my session, to when I got my pictures back and designed and ordered a book for my future husband. Kara shot my photos and she was incredible! She made me feel at ease... Read More from the second I walked in. She made the whole experience fun and memorable. She helped with wardrobe choices and the poses she had me do were awesome. When I got my photos back I was blown away, never in a million years would I have expected them to turn out as breathtaking as they did! I can't wait to see my future husband's face when he receives his wedding gift. I just cannot say enough good things about these girls and their commitment and work!! If you're contemplating boudoir photos, they are hands down the best.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Kelsey C

This was such a great experience! Hair and makeup was perfect, Kristina was amazing, and Sivan was extremely helpful with the planning. I was very nervous going in to this, and Kristina helped me every step of the way. I never had to think about how to pose because she gave... Read More me perfect instructions, and my pictures turned out beautiful! I am so excited to give this book to my fiance. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Ashley Y

From the first time I looked at Sivans photos I knew I had to book her for my wedding. She was the only photographer who responded within a timely manner and she always kept in contact. The day of the wedding came and she was just absolutely amazing. Since then she has given me... Read More a few sneak peaks and I'm in LOVE!! I would recommend Sivan Photography to any and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Abby C

Look no further for your amazing boudoir photographer! I can't describe how fortunate I feel in having found Sivan and her boudoir photography. Its always been a wish of mine to make a boudoir book for my fiancé as a surprise on the morning of our wedding. From start to finish,... Read More Sivan made me feel comfortable and beautiful, so that I quickly lost my initial jitters posing in lingerie. The photos came out AMAZING and I can't wait to show them to my fiancé! The boudoir book arrived in a beautiful leather book, with gorgeous bright prints. It was a beautiful experience and you should definitely book with these amazing ladies!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Mallorie K

Sivan and her team are amazing! Kara shot my photos and she was incredible, she made me feel at ease the second I walked into the beautiful studio. I was incredibly nervous and didn't think I could be sexy at all, but when I got my photos back I was blown away! I give Kara all... Read More the credit, she helped me come out of my shell and have a lot of fun instead of feeling self-conscious. Sivan was in contact with me non-stop from the time I booked to when I got my pictures back and ordered a book for my future husband. Cant say enough good things about these girls!