Award Winning Photographers!

We love to capture real moments, unique angles, and all of the details! We also offer boudoir photos as a sexy gift for your husband-to-be. You can find samples and information on our website under the Boudoir Gallery! For more information, please visit our website (SivanPhotography.com).

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Serving Orlando, FL (321) 231-5173

Most Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jaime R

We were lucky enough to be referred to Sivan Photography through a mutual friend for engagement pictures. She took a horribly cold and windy day and produced beautiful pictures! We knew we had to have her for our wedding and even flew her to the U.S. Virgin Islands to photograph... Read More our destination wedding! We got to have Sivan at 3 days of wedding events and everyone adored her not just as the photographer but as a wedding guest! We received our wedding pictures much quicker than we expected and to say they were beautiful would not be saying enough. I loved every picture more than the next as did all our friends and family. Sivan did an amazing job capturing our wedding weekend and I felt like I was reliving each moment all over again! Sivan did an amazing job giving us an array of photos to choose from! She was so creative with poses, scenery, lighting, angles, and everything else! I can not think of anything she missed. She really does exemplify what amazing photographer can produce! I can not recommend Sivan Photography enough. As a person, a photographer, and a business owner she works to the highest standard!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Ashlea R

Sivan Photography...WOW...her pictures speak far louder than any words!!! My husband and I decided on getting married at Paradise Cove, which is a beautiful venue. I wanted a photographer who could capture the true beauty of our venue and provide beautiful pictures that I would... Read More forever cherish! I searched pictures of Paradise Cove over and over again and the name that kept appearing on the photos I loved was Sivan! After reaching out to her, she called and we talked and talked and talked about every detail and I knew right away she was the right photographer for us! she photographed or engagement session, my boudoir session and our wedding! The pictures are stunning!!! I worked with Kara, Katelynn and Sivan and I adore them all! They are so sweet, talented and professional! Truly the best!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Paige D

Sivan on top of her wildly talented skills, is so personable and has such a kind spirit. We really enjoyed our engagement session with her and of course our photos showed love through and through. Our family and friends have loved them as well. Sivan is awesome!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Madelyn R

My husband and I have had a hard time putting into words how much we absolutely loved our experience with Sivan Photography! So I`ll keep it sweet and short. Sivan went above and beyond for my husband and I, she is truly dedicated to her art. Finding a wedding photographer is... Read More one of the most important parts of the planning process, LOOK NO FURTHER! We are clients for life, Im already planning on her shooting my maternity photos!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Ashley Y

From the first time I looked at Sivans photos I knew I had to book her for my wedding. She was the only photographer who responded within a timely manner and she always kept in contact. The day of the wedding came and she was just absolutely amazing. Since then she has given me... Read More a few sneak peaks and I'm in LOVE!! I would recommend Sivan Photography to any and everyone!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Alycia H

Our number one thing that was most important to us for our wedding was the photography and Sivan Photography blew us away with the finished product. Additional they went above and beyond to make sure we were being taken care of. Sivan will listen to what you think is most... Read More important to capture and she'll make sure to cover and grab those candid moments and then some. With the professionalism, kindness and loving aspect we highly recommended Sivan Photography. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Amanda W

Sivan is literally the entire package and more. If you want breathtaking photos at a great value from an incredible person, look no further, Sivan is your photographer. My husband and I chose Sivan five and a half years ago to shoot our engagement photos and then our wedding... Read More that same year (11.11.11). We absolutely loved her personality and her work. She is incredible and her photos are unmatched. Once we decided to do a 5 year anniversary "Trash the Dress" session, we knew that we had to have Sivan shoot it. We were even more blown away. Once we reached out to her, she immediately got back to us with dates, times, and prices for the session. I then asked her if she would travel to our home, because that was where we really wanted to do the shoot, and she was willing. She has always made us feel so comfortable and her shoots are FUN! She is calm, easy going, creative and just PERFECT. Not only was our shoot amazing, she got us a preview up that very same day, and access to all of the photos before promised. I can not say enough great things about her. Knowing she is our photographer instantly makes me calm, knowing that she will help create the most perfect photos that will remain timeless!!! If you are reading this, CHOOSE SIVAN FOR YOUR PHOTO NEEDS, SHE IS INCREDIBLE in every way!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Stephani P

CHOOSE SIVAN PHOTOGRAPHY EVERY TIME!!!! Sivan is the best! She is happiness, purity, kindness, professionalism, and just being in her presence is relaxing. I'm so happy with how our engagement photos turned out and although I haven't seen ALL the pictures from our wedding yet,... Read More I KNOW they're going to be out-of-this-world fantastic because, duh, she took them! She released a little teaser from our wedding and we love every single picture we see! We chose her because of her attention to detail, her professional eye (getting the best shot with the lighting), and for the way she captures the scenery. She provided us a list of her recommended vendors which was very helpful. Sivan basically set the timeline for our wedding day because she knew the pictures were on our list of the top 3 most important things to us for our wedding day and she looked up the sunset times so she could take our wedding pictures with the best lighting possible.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amy O

Sivan deserves 100 stars, I can't even express how fantastic she is! From the point of enquiry Sivan has been nothing but helpful, any question we had, even about things non photography related she was there for us. If your looking for a truly personal experience too Sivan is... Read More the way to go, she is not just a photographer but a friend too. We even had a private bride and groom facebook group and it was great to hear from all the other couples too! On the day was fab, we had an extra photographer who was with Dan and she was great. Everything was so relaxed, enjoyable and most importantly fun! From start to finish Sivan was there with us helping out with anything we needed and the photos are beyond anything we had ever dreamed of! I cannot recommend Sivan enough and will be sure to be back for any occasion we can think of to get some more snaps! Thank you so much x

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jaclyn E

We started working with Sivan very early into our two-year engagement and it was the absolute best decision we made. We knew almost instantly after seeing Sivan's amazing portfolio that Sivan was the right photographer for us. But during the wedding process, Sivan was not just... Read More our photographer, she was someone who we could go to for guidance and advice during the planning process. Almost everyone from our absolutely top-notch vendor team was recommended by Sivan, which in itself speaks volumes. It goes without saying that working with Sivan is a dream - she is kind, fun to be around, and so, so talented. I don't have the words to describe Sivan's photos of our wedding (and I'm a lawyer, I use my words for a living!). When I saw Sivan's sneak peak of our photos (the day after the wedding!) I couldn't believe how perfect they were. Sivan captured a beautiful day and, somehow, made it even more beautiful. I was just as awestruck by the rest of the photos (literally, every single one). Sivan captures not just physical beauty, but captures emotion in a way I've never seen in photos. We couldn't be more grateful that Sivan captured the best day of our lives in the way that she did. From our engagement photos, to her words of positivity the week of Hurricane Matthew (our wedding was the Saturday after!), to the perfect, thoughtful packaging of our wedding photos, there is not one detail, not one personal touch, left out by Sivan. We live out of town, but I have no doubt Sivan will be capturing many more great moments in our life together. Thank you, Sivan!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chase M

Sivan is truly exceptional. In the industry that I work in, I deal with various types of professional photographers. Some are good at head shots, some are good at lifestyle photographs, some are simply good at capturing simple. Reading this, someone may ask...well I'm sure... Read More you could've gotten a wedding photographer for free?! Indeed!!!! But here is the thing, and I am so thankful that I listened, and followed my wife's lead: There is no question that our wedding would not have been as memorable, special, personal, and captured as perfectly than it was through the lens of Sivan and her team. Sivan has a gift. She captures moments, the most important ones. The moments that you will smile while crying at the same time. She takes the time to get to know her clients. She is flexible, yet understanding. Honestly...she gave my wife and I the most amazing experience that I could imagine or dream of. Thank you Sivan...not for just photographing our wedding, but for truly being a huge part that made it so special.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erin S

Choosing a wedding photographer was the most important part of my planning, as I know it is for so many brides and grooms. I read every review I could find hoping to discover the perfect person who would be able to capture the exact vision we had in our heads (so easy,... Read More right?!) Trust me when I say that If I could book Sivan to just follow me around like my personal paparazzi and photograph every moment of my life, I would!! I cannot think of enough incredible things to say about her – she is so warm, funny, patient and most importantly, and INCREDIBLE photographer! After 3+ years of planning and pretty much stalking every wedding photographer in the greater Orlando area, I found some gorgeous shots Sivan took at our stunning wedding venue, and emailed her immediately. She set up a phone meeting that night, and it truly was love at first chat! Sivan is absolutely worth every penny (and more) and offers customized packages to make sure you are able to get the best value for your budget. Her creativity and attention to detail are so impressive, as is her ability to deal with turbo, type A brides who try to create an entire Pinterest “shot page” for her (me), creative grooms with wacky ideas and years of modeling experience (the hubby) and an entire wedding party who are huge camera hams and love to keep her busy. I cannot thank Sivan enough: our engagement shoot was a work of art, and our wedding photos are so beyond anything I could have expected. Family, friends, co-workers – everyone who has seen our photos is obsessed and is looking to book her! Sivan truly has a gift: not only is she able to capture artistically stunning and perfect photos, she is also able to capture moments so vividly – even ones you didn’t realize were happening! Throughout our engagement shoot, a surprise boudoir shoot for the hubby and our wedding, Sivan not only became my favorite vendor, but also has become a wonderful friend who we look forward to doing a lifetime full of drool-worthy photo shoots together!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Rachel G

Sivan is an absolutely amazing photographer! I was a destination bride, and was able to meet with her before our big day. When I met her, I knew she was going to be a perfect fit for me. Her vision and eye for detail cannot be beat. I wish so badly that I didn't live so far... Read More away from her because she would be my photographer for every big event in my life. She's very professional and friendly. You really can't go wrong with Sivan Photography. We STILL get compliments on our wedding photos!! I couldn't be happier - she was by far my favorite vendor! I highly recommend Sivan Photography. I have nothing but rave reviews to give her.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Fatima J

Sivan is AMAZING! My friend had used her for her wedding and then every big life event to be photographed after and recommended Sivan Photography to me and my fiancé. She did our engagement photos and they came out amazing. I was nervous about an engagement shoot because my... Read More fiancé and I can be so awkward in from of the camera, but Sivan made us feel so comfortable. The whole session was filled with laughs. We felt like we had a friend photographing us rather than someone we had JUST met. She was just a joy to work with. We got our photos very quickly and fell even more in love. My fiancé and I are doing a Sandals St. Lucia wedding, but if we were here, Sivan would have been our wedding photographer hands down and I wouldn't compromise that! Thats just how amazing and talented she is. We plan on doing many more shoots with her! :)

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Kimberly P

If there were 10 stars, I would've given her 10! My husband and I met with over 9 photographers (yes, he was very exhausted, but photography was the most important part of our wedding). When we met with Sivan there was no comparing her to any other photographer out there. Her... Read More personality is very welcoming and her talent speaks for itself. We loved our Engagement and Wedding Photos -- and we get compliments on them EVERYDAY! She is even doing our upcoming 1 year anniversary shoot. I will not go to another photographer. Sivan and her team to an amazing job of making you feel comfortable and her ability of capturing the most amazing moments is what sold us! She is WORTH EVERY PENNY! There are photos she took of us giving each other a loving glance or sneaking a kiss-- these photos are my favorite, because they capture our feelings of the day. I recommend Sivan to every bride I know! She is a phenomenal photographer, professional, and person!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Ilana C

If you are reading this review, it means you are researching photographers for your wedding right now. Which is smart, because it's really important to pick a wonderful photographer for your big day. If you're anything like I was when I was planning my wedding (type A, doing a... Read More ton of research, finding it hard to make a decision), then you're probably experiencing some angst over this decision. Well, this is your lucky moment, because I can tell you, regardless of who you are, that Sivan is the photographer for you. She is PHENOMENAL. Everything about her is just perfection. It's hard to write a simple review about her because she is so incredibly fantastic, but I am going to give it my best shot, because she deserves it, and because I would love for other couples to experience the joy of working with her. When I first reached out to Sivan, she got in touch with me immediately, and soon we were having a nice long phone call. She was so warm, kind, professional, and knowledgeable that I was blown away. I didn't even feel guilty asking her my dozens of questions, because she is so kind and really wants to get to know you and make sure your experience and your wedding are perfect. All of the advice Sivan gave me ended up being 100% on point - I'm so glad we followed her suggestions! Sivan makes sure everything is set up perfectly in advance - your timeline for the big day, your shot list, all the little details - so when the wedding comes, you can just relax. On my wedding day, we were running a bit behind because of some hair and makeup issues, but when Sivan's team arrived (early), they were so efficient and calm that we got back on schedule quickly. They were also warm, supportive, and wonderful to work with right off the bat. They intelligently divided up the work so some people were taking pictures of the invitation, rings, etc. while other people were taking pictures of the action. Before the wedding started, I had some problems with my veil, and Sivan swooped in and figured out how to attach it to my hair without messing up my intricate updo - for which I will be eternally grateful! During the wedding itself, I didn't even notice Sivan's team at work. They're completely professional and unobtrusive. However, after the wedding, once we received the photos (after less than a month, I might add) - I was completely and utterly blown away. The pictures were beyond anything I could have dreamed of. They were beautiful (and thorough - that team got around!) and classic, and they truly captured the love and warmth I felt that day. My husband is thrilled with the photos as well; I think he might love the ones of himself and his groomsmen goofing around just as much as the more romantic photos. And in addition, my friends and family cannot stop talking about how gorgeous all the photos are! That's always a nice bonus. Besides all of that, Sivan had some special, creative photo ideas that were not on our original shot list that ended up being some of our absolute favorites. She is a true artistic genius, in addition to a real sweetheart that you will want to be your best friend. I feel so much gratitude toward Sivan for making my wedding day extra wonderful and giving me such magnificent photos to help me remember it forever. To all you engaged couples out there, you don't have to do any more research: Hire Sivan Photography. I promise it will be the best wedding decision you make.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

I booked a Budoir session with Sivan photography and I couldn't be more excited about the results! I was extremely nervous about doing this kind of session because I had never done anything like it before. My hair and makeup was done perfectly. It made the pictures look so good.... Read More Bumby was my photographer. She was so professional, yet had fun with it. She knew exactly how to direct me and make me feel at ease. The studio was beautiful and allowed for many different types of scenes and styles. My pictures were amazing and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Holly P

My experience with Sivan Photography (boudoir session) was absolutely incredible! I was so nervous and unsure if I was comfortable with a boudoir session but they made me feel at ease right away. Sivan was very prompt with getting back to me and answering any and all questions... Read More that I had. When I showed up for the shoot, I was pampered and the hair and make up was just beyond anything I've ever had done (in an amazing way!). My hair does NOT hold a curl and the artist did an incredible job. The curls lasted well into the night (my photo shoot was at 10am!). The photographer (Kristina) was so friendly and bubbly and made me feel at ease right away! The photo shoot was fun! I brought a lot of props like my fiancee's guitar and his surf board so that we could personalize the pictures. They came out incredible! I loved all of them! They're so classy, tasteful, sexy, and just beautiful. The turn around time on the pictures was SO quick (3 days in my case). Sivan had my book designed and ready to go within a week. I was so very impressed with her response time, her willingness to cater to my needs, and her beautiful vision. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Sivan is wonderful!! I did a boudoir session with her, and she made me feel so at ease (this was definitely out of the norm for me). The pictures ended up being amazing. I was planning on giving the little black book as a wedding gift for my fiancée...however, once I got the... Read More book I started thinking it might need to be a Christmas gift. Basically, I don't think I can keep it a secret for any longer than Christmas because I am so excited about it!

Sivan is Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mara C

Choosing Sivan Photography for our wedding was the best decision we could have made! From the beginning, she has been great to work with. We received quick responses to our emails, and it was great to discuss everything at the studio prior to the wedding. We did not have... Read More the opportunity to take engagement photos with Sivan; so we did not know what to expect. We were so impressed! Both photographers felt like part of the family on our wedding day. They perfectly balanced being present without being intrusive. They efficiently managed several family members during the group shots. Additionally, they were open to requests but also shared recommendations both with lighting, settings, and overall composition. Then we saw the photos. WOW! I was brought to tears looking at the photos. Not only are they artistically stunning, but Sivan managed to capture the excitement of the event and the personalities of the individuals in the photos. Every photo seemed better than the one before. It is almost overwhelming. Sivan Photography is worth ever penny, and you will be amazed with your photos and the overall experience. Thank you Sivan! -Mara

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Lauren W

Can I just say wow! What an amazing time I had with Sivan! I can’t thank you enough for one of the best experiences of my life. My boudoir session was this past June and I had a blast! I was very nervous before arriving at the Studio, but Sivan was so open and welcoming when... Read More I arrived that I felt 100% comfortable after she explained the details of the day. As I sat down with complimentary champagne, the fabulous Kristy Alonzo, who did an AMAZING job, created my hair and makeup! Her attention to detail and her passion for her craft is unparalleled. She was immediately hired on the spot for my hair and makeup on my recent wedding day. Once hair and makeup was complete, Sivan began photographing the session. Not once did I feel uncomfortable, as she helped me with posing the entire way through. I was able to select my choice of music throughout the day, which helped me get all the “gitters” out. This day was PERFECT! On my wedding day (9/12/15), I presented my boudoir album to my hubby! His jaw dropped. He was VERY HAPPY ☺ Sivan, I can’t thank you enough for everything you did for me that day. Doing this shoot is something I will never forget and I am truly grateful.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Ashley C

Sivan is absolutely amazing! She is an incredible photographer, has a wonderful demeanor and truly a joy to work with. My fiance and I took our engagement photos with Sivan last week and they are beautiful! We are so excited for Sivan to shoot our wedding next May! If you are... Read More considering Sivan, book with her now! She books up quickly!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Laura G

I can't rave about Sivan enough! I Just finished my boudoir session with her and my experience was absolutely amazing along with my pictures! When my sister and I arrived for my appointment, Sivan was very welcoming to both of us and I instantly felt comfortable. She explained... Read More everything as it was going to happen. I started by getting into a robe followed by champagne in my hand while i got my hair and makeup done by Kristy Alonzo (who is now doing my hair and makeup for my wedding, so you know what that tells you about the product and experience there!) I felt beautiful and ready to be photographed. Sivan made me feel very comfortable, I didn't feel awkward at all. She helps you all the way through and coaches you through poses. She was positive the whole time and encouraged me that the pictures were coming out gorgeous and i would see sneak peaks throughout the shoot. We listened to my choice of music while she took pictures and I had a blast! I also love being pampered though! hah I would recommend her in a heart beat. I received sneak peaks that day! My wedding planner actually recommend Sivan to me first to be the photographer for my wedding. I opted to go with another company because they were cheaper but decided to at least to my boudoir shoot with Sivan. well needless to say after having booked my photographer since last october ( my wedding is Dec), I am in the process of getting out of my current contract and switching to Sivan for my wedding day photos as well! I just loved her work so much and had to have her on my wedding day! I'm just kicking myself that i didn't choose her in the first place! Highly Recommend Sivan for every aspect of your wedding journey!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Jay M

Sivan is the BEST photographer ever! From the moment we met her, she put us at ease. She captured every little detail of our wedding from candids, decor and amazing portraits. She knew every little nook and cranny of our venue to be able to get the best shots. She was so easy... Read More to work with and made us feel comfortable while taking our photos. Her assistants were awesome too!! I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

We had Sivan take our engagement pictures. We felt so comfortable and at ease with her being our photographer. She was so uplifting and encouraging throughout the whole session, and our pictures came out beautifully!! I also had her take my boudoir pictures. At first, I was so... Read More hesitant and nervous, but when I got to the shoot, she made me feel beautiful, sexy, and completely comfortable. We're also keeping her in mind for our wedding reception next year! All of our photos came out perfectly and very fast!! We HIGHLY recommend Sivan for any special occasion in your life!