Artistic

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

480 John Welsey Dobbs Ave NE Suite 150, Atlanta, GA International (770) 876-9248

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Heather K

William and Schellie, Rachel and the entire Six Hearts and Far Out Galaxy Team are the Bees Knees! We love working with them at Magic Moments Wedding Venues and A Divine Event. Professional, creative, and inspirational!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Courtney S

William and Schellie were absolutely beyond amazing for our wedding day. They were on-time, looked professional and incredibly creative yet flexible for our event and pre-event photo session. Truly a dynamic duo that provided us with exceptional service, we'd recommend them to... Read More anyone needing photography services for their special day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Katherine W

Schellie and Will were so fun and easy to work with! I enjoyed getting to meet with Schellie in person a few times so that I could be sure we were on the same page about what I wanted out of our wedding photos. I love their quirky sense of style. I absolutely ADORE our sneak... Read More peak photos, and if they're any indication of the rest of our photos, I can't wait to see how sweet/romantic/silly/weird they're going to be!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Tuyet V

Schellie and William were awesome to work with! Since the beginning of the process til the day of our wedding, they have always been responsive, accommodating, and just amazing! They are quick to response, always open to meet up and answer any of our questions. They were... Read More prompt/early on the day of the wedding and gave us the guidance that we needed as well as kept us on track of our timeline. Most importantly, they were very patient with our crazy family. We couldn't have asked for better duo!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kyung P

We absolutely loved working with Schellie and William for our Halloween weekend wedding in Atlanta. I was searching for a super dreamy look for our wedding photos, and I knew this Six Hearts duo was the one! We highly recommend them, they were so attentive and thoughtful... Read More throughout the entire journey and for a crazy amazing price to boot.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

We haven't even seen our wedding pictures yet, but if they are anything like our engagement shoot, we know they will be fantastic. Here is a couple that knows their craft, and knows it well. They have a style and an eye for things I would never even think of. After our... Read More engagement session, we knew were in fantastic hands! They have a great team around them, and are easy to be around. I wish they did more things besides weddings!!! Thank you guys for everything. From videographer, dj and a photo booth- they had us hooked up! Will definitely keep the robot booth and DJ for future events!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Heather

Six Hearts Photography is amazing! Schellie and William made our day so much more magical than we could have ever believed! I strongly recommend them! We couldn't have asked for more from this amazing husband and wife team!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Katie D

Six Hearts Photography made our day feel memorable and special from the moment they arrived and began taking photos. My husband and I loved their personalities and their unique and beautiful photography so much we've encouraged all of our friends to use them for their upcoming... Read More weddings! :)

Awesome Work and Great Value

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Vanja L

Schellie and William do amazing work and are so reasonably priced for the quality you get. Dream wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Rebekah N

Hands some of the best photographer out there! Husband and wife team from heaven! They take care of the couple and focuses on what we wanted, and some of the best people. Every photo came out whimsical and romantic!