Skyline Country Club

Tucson, AZ

Skyline Country Club

A Wedding Day to Remember... Imagine, if you will, your wedding staged at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Picture your guests sitting on a bed of grass watching the two of you state your vows framed by an unobstructed view of the Santa Cruz Valley. *Discounted rates for off season

Ballroom, Country Club

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

5200 East St. Andrews Drive, Tucson, AZ (520) 299-1111
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Taylor D

Skyline Country Club has the wedding venue and team that every little girl dreams of. Every single guest that attended our wedding commented on how beautiful every part of Skyline was. The ceremony was truly picturesque with the sprawling city views, the grand stair case... Read More entrance for the bride were a hit, but also we received fantastic comments about the cocktail hour space and the reception ballroom as well. Growing up I never wanted my wedding in a ballroom but the moment I saw the ballroom at Skyline my vision changed. The window lined ballroom is so unique, the views were the cherry on top to the beautiful atmosphere that we created inside the ballroom. The fireworks that Skyline allows and coordinates were our guests favorite part of the reception besides the delirious food, late night bites and signature drink. Not only is the venue perfect, but Skyline's team lead by Michelle is incredible. She was at every meeting, extremely helpful and insightful. She knows the venue inside and out and made sure everything ran smoothly the entire evening along with the best wedding planner in Arizona Rackel Gehlsen. The kitchen staff and wait staff was incredible and the bartenders were the best I have ever seen. I highly recommended any and every Bride to have their wedding at Skyline Country Club and trust Michelle! My wedding was truly a fairy tale.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Alyssa M

Skyline Country Club is such an incredible venue for a wedding, and we knew the moment we walked in and saw the gorgeous view that we had to have our wedding here! Working with Michelle was a dream. She is super responsive and helped answer all of our questions before the... Read More wedding, during the wedding planning process, and even on the wedding day. I cannot thank her enough for her help with the day of coordination. She was SO IMPRESSIVE and amazing to work with! Throughout the entire night she would make sure that my now husband and I had everything we could possibly need (food, drink, you name it) and I felt so taken care of! She also decorated around the cake last minute with extra decor items that she either had or purchased at no charge to us, just to help ensure everything looked amazing. Michelle truly went above and beyond and the level of service from both her and the rest of the Skyline staff was excellent. Our guests all said the food was incredible, the views were incredible, and they thought it was one of the best weddings they had been to. THANK YOU to Michelle and the team at Skyline for making our wedding fabulous. And if you are looking for a venue that delivers not only spectacular views and food, but an amazing coordinator and service team, Michelle & Skyline are the way to go!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina C

My husband and I are so happy that we chose skyline country club as our venue. Everything was better than we could have imagined and Michelle, the wedding coordinator, was wonderful!!!! Her attention to detail is outstanding. The service and the food was unbelievable. They took... Read More very very good care of us throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the day of the wedding. Michelle recommended great vendors and was so so so helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. The venue itself is gorgeous. I got a beautiful photo walking down the grand staircase. The ceremony was beautiful and took place on the lawn overlooking the city and the mountains. The ballroom is beautiful -looking over the city lights when the sun went down was breathtaking. The fireworks were such a special addition and our guests loved it. We couldn't be happier. we are still grinning from ear to ear thinking about our wedding. it all went so well and our wedding was magical and dreamy. So many of our guests have been raving about our wedding.

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Caryn S

Michelle and the team at Skyline made my wedding dreams a reality. They went above and beyond for not only me, but everyone they came into contact with for the wedding. The whole day went off without a hitch and I couldn’t have asked for a more magical wedding! If you haven’t... Read More already, make sure you book Skyline immediately!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Evelyn P

My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Skyline Country Club and our wedding coordinator, Michelle! This was the only venue we looked at, not only because of the gorgeous view, but because Michelle was so friendly and absolutely amazing at making our... Read More wedding perfect and easy to plan! We had so much fun with each visit and enjoyed all the delicious food as well!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Rebecca B

Skyline Country Club was the absolute perfect venue. Michelle is the wedding coordinator and whatever we asked, she pulled it off. The help prior to the wedding made it so easy to plan our dream wedding. We got married on 11/11/17. The weather was perfect. Our ceremony was... Read More outside with the reception and cocktail hour in the main floor inside. We had 215 wedding guests and everyone raved about the food, the late night snacks and the surprise fire works show we put on for them!! The service at dinner for our plated meals were quick, attentive and efficient. Everything was unbelievably perfect. If you are looking for a classy, beautiful wedding venue in Tucson, Skyline Country Club is appropriately priced, especially with the high quality service and food you receive. Thank you SO much Skyline Country Club and Michelle for helping us begin our Happily Ever After!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jenna B

We got married on 10/14/17. It was such a perfect day. Everyone complemented on our venue because it is beautiful! I can’t thank the wedding coordinator Michelle enough. She was actually the best part of the venue and went above and beyond for us. I am sad the wedding is over... Read More and that we won’t be visiting skyline any longer. Book here it is worth it:)

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Isabel A

Skyline is unrivaled when it comes to beautiful views and elegance. Michelle, the wedding coordinator, helped us find the perfect vendors to help our vision come to life, she was prompt in her responses, and always mindful of our budget. She helped coordinate everything the day... Read More of the wedding as well and everything went perfectly! We loved being provided recommendations for vendors, but not being required to stick to a particular list of vendors as well. Skyline was the perfect place to have our wedding and my husband and I couldn’t be happier with how everything went!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Marisol G

Wow what a perfect place for your special day! Michelle and her staff were awesome to work with, from the very first day we contacted her, all through the wedding. They really go out of their way to make sure everything goes as well as possible and help keep you calm if and when... Read More something goes wrong. I would recommend Skyline to anyone that wants to have a beautiful wedding with gorgeous views. Thanks again Michelle! (:

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jenna G

Absolutely amazing venue! The views are spectacular. Great setting for pictures. The wedding coordinator (Michelle) is fantastic. Everything went so smoothly and Michelle was easy to work with throughout the whole process. Our guests loved the venue and we got a lot of... Read More compliments on the food and the service. I am so happy we got married at Skyline - it was perfect. I would definitely recommend Skyline to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Stephanie B

I honestly could not have imagined my wedding being anywhere else! From the first time we met with Michelle I knew that Skyline was the place for me! Michelle was so helpful through out the entire wedding planning process and was always available to answer any questions I had!... Read More On the day of Michelle and staff were awesome! Michelle made sure everything ran flawless and I honestly owe it all to her for my wedding running as smoothly as it did! I highly recommend Skyline Country Club to any Bride's looking for a wedding location!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Emma P

Skyline is an absolutely amazing place to have a wedding. The view is breath taking and the staff is professional and friendly. Michelle was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely helpful. Our wedding day went smoothly without a hitch, thanks to her hard work, preparation, and... Read More organizational skills. Michelle continuously checked up on us to see if we needed anything and kept everyone on schedule. The food was delicious and the view was incredible. I only have good things to say about Skyline Country Club and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue! We looked at multiple wedding venues in Tucson, and this one is by far the best.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Brian D

This is an absolutely beautiful venue. You will be hard pressed to find a location with a more magnificent view than Skyline Country Club. The staff is also incredible. Michelle, the wedding coordinator, was great and helped us so much throughout the whole process! They were... Read More flexible and able to accommodate for the unpredictable weather. We're so glad that we were able to have the ceremony outside though. It was rare that we felt out of the loop or overwhelmed since she was assisting us. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Christy P

We fell in love with Skyline the moment we saw the view. My husband and I could not have planned a wedding from across the country without Michelle. She is knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. Guests raved about the venue, delicious food and fireworks. Thank you... Read More Skyline and Michelle for making our wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Sarah A

Sarah, me and my family would like to say thank you to all the staff at Skyline Country Club especially Michelle! You guided us through the whole entire process with the best organization and empathy towards the most important day of our lives! Thank you for your patience and... Read More all of the above! Love, Sarah and Gaby

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Bessie G

First of all the setting at skyline Country Club is breath taking! Michelle the wedding coordinator is ABSOLUTELY the most professional, thorough, talented, thoughtful person to be on your side. Michelle takes her time with you, she explains in detail and in writing exactly what... Read More will occur. There are no surprises with her. Michelle's staff is very professional as well . Our son and daughter-in-law's wedding was, and of course I am biased, SPECTACULAR. Michelle and I kept a surprise from the bride and groom, fireworks! My husband and I with Michelle's help arranged this. Please consider this if at all possible with your budget.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Katerina V

I can't say enough good things about Skyline Country Club! My husband and I had our wedding there on June 25, and it was the most magical day we could have ever imagined. I have dreamed of my wedding since I was a little girl, and everyone at Skyline helped exceed all of my... Read More expectations. The wedding coordinator, Michelle, is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. She was there for us every step of the way, and worked closely with us to craft the most beautiful day. Both my family and my husband's family have backgrounds in the restaurant business, and everyone was very impressed by the food and service at the wedding reception. All of our guests were blown away by the views and atmosphere of Skyline. The fireworks were incredible- such a treat for us and all of our guests. If you want a venue with helpful people who will work their hardest to ensure that your wedding is exactly how you imagined- this is the one. Plus, you can't beat the views!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Brittany M

The most beautiful day of our lives! Michelle did such an amazing job. If something went wrong, we had no idea about it! Personally, I think that makes for a wonderful wedding coordinator. Thank you to Michelle and the staff and Skyline Country Club for such an amazing day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jamie J

We got married in November 2015 and the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! First, Michelle ( The wedding coordinator) was the glue that held everything together. She was so creative, knowledgeable, helpful and patient with us while we planned our dream wedding. She was so helpful in... Read More helping us choose vendors and we felt she really listen to us to make sure everything was just as we wanted it. I don't really need to share how unbelievably beautiful the views are, the location speaks for itself! All of our friends and family made multiple comments on how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was. We had actually put a deposit down on another venue before visiting Skyline country club and we are so so glad we went with Skyline. The food and wait staff were great too! All around best venue by far!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

I can't express how impressed and endlessly pleased I am with how my wedding at Skyline Country Club turned out. From the moment I first made contact with Michelle Schuyler to when the last song was being played at my wedding reception, she made the entire process absolutely... Read More fantastic and as stress-free as possible! When I started my search for a reception venue, I was pretty appalled at how many places couldn't return a simple phone message or an email in response to my inquiries... All of that was quickly put in the rear-view mirror within minutes of chatting with Michelle for the first time. She was responsive, informative, and energetic! And for the 6 months during my planning phase, she would always respond to my emails/questions/requests, etc. within minutes! I am big on getting back to people in the line of work that I do, but this girl takes the cake on communication! Not only were the fast responses helpful so that I could plan other things related to the wedding, but Michelle made me feel important and special because of the attention she would give me in each conversation. I wasn't just another bride to her... She was truly concerned with making my wedding day everything that I wanted it to be! When I was having trouble booking a photographer and getting the table settings exactly as I wanted them, Michelle took it upon herself to text vendors in order to resolve those obstacles for me... More examples of how attentive Michelle was and how willing to make my experience as stress-free as possible. The ambience of Skyline Country Club is absolutely gorgeous! The views of the city speak for themselves! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious and beautifully presented. The staff was bubbly, courteous, and made sure everything flowed smoothly on my special day. My new in-laws have some pretty high standards when it comes to things like food and accommodations... Let's just say that I really "wowed" them with my wedding at Skyline Country Club. They haven't stopped raving over it, so that should give you an idea of how spectacular my wedding at Skyline Country Club was! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle and Skyline Country Club... They were terrific and I highly, highly recommend having your wedding there!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

I can't begin to describe how wonderful our daughter's wedding was at Skyline CC. The process begins with Michelle, their wedding planner, who is available to you non-stop, advising you on her favorite vendors, how to be cost effective, and encouraging you to BREATHE during... Read More this joyous but tumultuous experience. She's worked with event planner, Meagan Crain, who is accomplished and CALM! Jorge, from Endless Decor draped the room to make it resemble a romantic, fantasy world. The Mockingbirds kept the guests dancing non-stop, Andy from Satyr Entertainment helped make the entire production seamless, the food and service were scrumptious, and the open bar reasonably priced. We held our cocktail party first and the bride and groom attended in cocktail attire. It turned into a coup because by the time the guests sat down they had become acquainted with some of their table mates. The Jewish wedding began at sundown and the powers that be could not have been kinder on May 28th: pleasant weather, a gorgeous view of the mountains eventually outlined by the city lights, Dr. Christine Verona playing beautifully from her vast harp repertoire, and Rabbi Samuel Cohon highlighting the everlasting commitment of this special occasion. Skyline CC is our own little gem in Tucson. Many thanks for the seeds planted by Michelle. The evening grew into an experience that none of us will ever forget.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Adriana L

One word: Breathtaking! Actually, words can't express how amazing Michelle, the support staff, and the venue were. They were attentive, everything was run flawlessly, and then the views....WOW! We entrusted them on one of the biggest days of our lives and they delivered. If... Read More you're looking for top notch service we would suggest reaching out to Michelle and the Skyline Country Club! Thank you Michelle -Marco and Adriana Jauregui

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Where do we even begin!?! First off we would like to thank the Skyline Countryclub for allowing us to share such a special day with our friends & family. Planning a wedding especially a unique one like ours can be quite overwhelming & stressful. From the get go we were greeted... Read More with open arms & felt extremely comfortable with our coordinator Michelle. Altgough my husband & I toured several venues, none were even close to meeting the standards we set for our perfect day until we toured Skyline. The views were absolutely phenomenal & the ballroom was perfect in accommodating our 250 + guests. Four months later & we are still receiving compliments on how perfect our day was, not to mention the delicious gourmet meals we were served. Words cannot describe our satisfaction & the gratitude we have for Michelle & her team for making a fairytale wedding come to fruition. Skyline Countryclub is more than just a venue, the property & experience will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Alisha H

Skyline was absolutely beautiful. My wedding was exactly how I imagined it and more. The views are just amazing. Michelle and Chloe were great to work with.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 nitasha t

Michelle at skyline was awesome, she was there every step and very reponsive. The venue was beautiful and the food was great. Only complaint was the cake baker they contracted with. The baker didn't follow exactly what I wanted.