Skyline Country Club

Tucson, AZ

Book Your Wedding with Skyline Country Club

A BALLROOM IN TUCSON, AZ

Skyline Country Club in Tucson, Arizona, offers a southwestern flair for wedding celebrations. This distinctive venue has a front row seat for vivid sunsets across the Santa Cruz Valley. Brides and grooms looking for a place to celebrate their wedding day will find the Skyline Country Club an ideal venue. Both indoor and outdoor spaces are available amidst the rugged beauty of the Santa Catalina Mountains.

The Skyline Room. The main event space of the facility, the Skyline Room has a view that matches its name. A panoramic 180-degree view of the city awaits you from this room. This space will accommodate up to 340 guests for a seated affair.

The Outer Lower Terrace. When nothing but the open air will do, the terrace fits the bill. This expansive terrace area is large enough to hold up to 250 guests for a seated dinner. Everyone will enjoy the impressive views of the city from their seats. The terrace sits just outside the Desert Room.

The Crown Room. At the top of the club house sits the Crown Room. You might imagine that the views from this level are second-to-none. This space will hold up to 130 guests.

The Rotunda. Situated on the ground floor, the Rotunda actually offers two levels for seating. The panoramic views are also a prominent feature of this room. Guest occupancy for the Rotunda is 120.

The Desert Room. This lower level space can function on its own to hold 80 guests or it can spill out onto the terrace for more room. Watching the city lights is a favorite activity from this space.

Not only is the Skyline Country Club a breathtakingly beautiful venue, the event coordinators are exceptionally professional and knowledgeable about weddings. Working with these coordinators can alleviate much of the stress and anxiety that can sometimes accompany a wedding production. Instead, you can relax, knowing that professionals are handling all the details for you.

The event team creates customized packages to match every couple and every wedding, Thus, you can rest assured that your wedding day will be an ideal extension of everything you desire.

The venue provides all furniture and equipment for both the ceremony and the reception. The team also provides all setup and cleanup work.

The reception begins with a cocktail hour and hors d'oeuvres. The meal consists of salads, entrées, dinner rolls and beverage service. You also have the choice of side dishes such as au gratin potatoes and wild mushroom risotto.

The facility also provides bar options for alcohol service. Choose from well, call and premium liquor. You can also serve beer, house wine and champagne at your reception.

Wedding professionals understand that a successful event involves a variety of small and large details. At Skyline Country Club, the event staff receive your requests happily and they always try to accommodate brides and grooms. A number of additional options are available for your wedding day celebration.

• Request charger plates on the tables and chair covers
  • Add pipe and drape to your reception venue
  • Up-lighting is available for receptions
  • Schedule a fireworks display at the end of the evening
  • Schedule a golf outing for your wedding party

Skyline Country Club

A Wedding Day to Remember... Imagine, if you will, your wedding staged at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Picture your guests sitting on a bed of grass watching the two of you state your vows framed by an unobstructed view of the Santa Cruz Valley. *Discounted rates for off season

Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering, Planning

5200 East St. Andrews Drive, Tucson, AZ (520) 299-1111
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Maili A

My husband and I are still on cloud nine after our wedding at Skyline Country Club. We started researching venues online from our home in NYC and Skyline was immediately a front runner. From the rave reviews of the service and the food to the competitive pricing and the gorgeous... Read More photos of the property, it seemed like the easy choice. When I flew to Tucson to look at venues, meeting with Michelle, their wedding specialist, sealed the deal. She was professional and had an impressive resume. She also was bubbly, sweet and welcoming and stayed late to answer all of my questions and go over all of the details about a Skyline wedding. Michelle was beside me every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process. Despite her busy schedule, she was always easily accessible and made me feel like our wedding was her only priority. The day before the wedding, Michelle oversaw all of the setup of our ballroom and worked with my team of vendors to make everything perfect. The day of ran smoothly and seamlessly thanks to Michelle's hard work. The ballroom was absolutely gorgeous and exceeded even my expectations. The food was among the best my husband and I have ever had and the service was flawless. Our guests from the east coast particularly enjoyed the breathtaking mountain and city views from Skyline's wrap-around balcony. Weeks after the wedding, my husband and I are still getting notes and messages from our family and friends thanking us for including them in one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever attended. Thank you to Michelle and the entire team at Skyline for making our special day so magical! We look forward to working with you again in the future to host more family events :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

I can't express how impressed and endlessly pleased I am with how my wedding at Skyline Country Club turned out. From the moment I first made contact with Michelle Schuyler to when the last song was being played at my wedding reception, she made the entire process absolutely... Read More fantastic and as stress-free as possible! When I started my search for a reception venue, I was pretty appalled at how many places couldn't return a simple phone message or an email in response to my inquiries... All of that was quickly put in the rear-view mirror within minutes of chatting with Michelle for the first time. She was responsive, informative, and energetic! And for the 6 months during my planning phase, she would always respond to my emails/questions/requests, etc. within minutes! I am big on getting back to people in the line of work that I do, but this girl takes the cake on communication! Not only were the fast responses helpful so that I could plan other things related to the wedding, but Michelle made me feel important and special because of the attention she would give me in each conversation. I wasn't just another bride to her... She was truly concerned with making my wedding day everything that I wanted it to be! When I was having trouble booking a photographer and getting the table settings exactly as I wanted them, Michelle took it upon herself to text vendors in order to resolve those obstacles for me... More examples of how attentive Michelle was and how willing to make my experience as stress-free as possible. The ambience of Skyline Country Club is absolutely gorgeous! The views of the city speak for themselves! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious and beautifully presented. The staff was bubbly, courteous, and made sure everything flowed smoothly on my special day. My new in-laws have some pretty high standards when it comes to things like food and accommodations... Let's just say that I really "wowed" them with my wedding at Skyline Country Club. They haven't stopped raving over it, so that should give you an idea of how spectacular my wedding at Skyline Country Club was! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle and Skyline Country Club... They were terrific and I highly, highly recommend having your wedding there!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

I can't begin to describe how wonderful our daughter's wedding was at Skyline CC. The process begins with Michelle, their wedding planner, who is available to you non-stop, advising you on her favorite vendors, how to be cost effective, and encouraging you to BREATHE during... Read More this joyous but tumultuous experience. She's worked with event planner, Meagan Crain, who is accomplished and CALM! Jorge, from Endless Decor draped the room to make it resemble a romantic, fantasy world. The Mockingbirds kept the guests dancing non-stop, Andy from Satyr Entertainment helped make the entire production seamless, the food and service were scrumptious, and the open bar reasonably priced. We held our cocktail party first and the bride and groom attended in cocktail attire. It turned into a coup because by the time the guests sat down they had become acquainted with some of their table mates. The Jewish wedding began at sundown and the powers that be could not have been kinder on May 28th: pleasant weather, a gorgeous view of the mountains eventually outlined by the city lights, Dr. Christine Verona playing beautifully from her vast harp repertoire, and Rabbi Samuel Cohon highlighting the everlasting commitment of this special occasion. Skyline CC is our own little gem in Tucson. Many thanks for the seeds planted by Michelle. The evening grew into an experience that none of us will ever forget.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jenna G

Absolutely amazing venue! The views are spectacular. Great setting for pictures. The wedding coordinator (Michelle) is fantastic. Everything went so smoothly and Michelle was easy to work with throughout the whole process. Our guests loved the venue and we got a lot of... Read More compliments on the food and the service. I am so happy we got married at Skyline - it was perfect. I would definitely recommend Skyline to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Stephanie B

I honestly could not have imagined my wedding being anywhere else! From the first time we met with Michelle I knew that Skyline was the place for me! Michelle was so helpful through out the entire wedding planning process and was always available to answer any questions I had!... Read More On the day of Michelle and staff were awesome! Michelle made sure everything ran flawless and I honestly owe it all to her for my wedding running as smoothly as it did! I highly recommend Skyline Country Club to any Bride's looking for a wedding location!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina C

My husband and I are so happy that we chose skyline country club as our venue. Everything was better than we could have imagined and Michelle, the wedding coordinator, was wonderful!!!! Her attention to detail is outstanding. The service and the food was unbelievable. They took... Read More very very good care of us throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the day of the wedding. Michelle recommended great vendors and was so so so helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. The venue itself is gorgeous. I got a beautiful photo walking down the grand staircase. The ceremony was beautiful and took place on the lawn overlooking the city and the mountains. The ballroom is beautiful -looking over the city lights when the sun went down was breathtaking. The fireworks were such a special addition and our guests loved it. We couldn't be happier. we are still grinning from ear to ear thinking about our wedding. it all went so well and our wedding was magical and dreamy. So many of our guests have been raving about our wedding.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Emma P

Skyline is an absolutely amazing place to have a wedding. The view is breath taking and the staff is professional and friendly. Michelle was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely helpful. Our wedding day went smoothly without a hitch, thanks to her hard work, preparation, and... Read More organizational skills. Michelle continuously checked up on us to see if we needed anything and kept everyone on schedule. The food was delicious and the view was incredible. I only have good things to say about Skyline Country Club and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue! We looked at multiple wedding venues in Tucson, and this one is by far the best.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Brian D

This is an absolutely beautiful venue. You will be hard pressed to find a location with a more magnificent view than Skyline Country Club. The staff is also incredible. Michelle, the wedding coordinator, was great and helped us so much throughout the whole process! They were... Read More flexible and able to accommodate for the unpredictable weather. We're so glad that we were able to have the ceremony outside though. It was rare that we felt out of the loop or overwhelmed since she was assisting us. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Christy P

We fell in love with Skyline the moment we saw the view. My husband and I could not have planned a wedding from across the country without Michelle. She is knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. Guests raved about the venue, delicious food and fireworks. Thank you... Read More Skyline and Michelle for making our wedding day so special.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Sarah A

Sarah, me and my family would like to say thank you to all the staff at Skyline Country Club especially Michelle! You guided us through the whole entire process with the best organization and empathy towards the most important day of our lives! Thank you for your patience and... Read More all of the above! Love, Sarah and Gaby

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Bessie G

First of all the setting at skyline Country Club is breath taking! Michelle the wedding coordinator is ABSOLUTELY the most professional, thorough, talented, thoughtful person to be on your side. Michelle takes her time with you, she explains in detail and in writing exactly what... Read More will occur. There are no surprises with her. Michelle's staff is very professional as well . Our son and daughter-in-law's wedding was, and of course I am biased, SPECTACULAR. Michelle and I kept a surprise from the bride and groom, fireworks! My husband and I with Michelle's help arranged this. Please consider this if at all possible with your budget.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Katerina V

I can't say enough good things about Skyline Country Club! My husband and I had our wedding there on June 25, and it was the most magical day we could have ever imagined. I have dreamed of my wedding since I was a little girl, and everyone at Skyline helped exceed all of my... Read More expectations. The wedding coordinator, Michelle, is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. She was there for us every step of the way, and worked closely with us to craft the most beautiful day. Both my family and my husband's family have backgrounds in the restaurant business, and everyone was very impressed by the food and service at the wedding reception. All of our guests were blown away by the views and atmosphere of Skyline. The fireworks were incredible- such a treat for us and all of our guests. If you want a venue with helpful people who will work their hardest to ensure that your wedding is exactly how you imagined- this is the one. Plus, you can't beat the views!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Brittany M

The most beautiful day of our lives! Michelle did such an amazing job. If something went wrong, we had no idea about it! Personally, I think that makes for a wonderful wedding coordinator. Thank you to Michelle and the staff and Skyline Country Club for such an amazing day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jamie J

We got married in November 2015 and the wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! First, Michelle ( The wedding coordinator) was the glue that held everything together. She was so creative, knowledgeable, helpful and patient with us while we planned our dream wedding. She was so helpful in... Read More helping us choose vendors and we felt she really listen to us to make sure everything was just as we wanted it. I don't really need to share how unbelievably beautiful the views are, the location speaks for itself! All of our friends and family made multiple comments on how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was. We had actually put a deposit down on another venue before visiting Skyline country club and we are so so glad we went with Skyline. The food and wait staff were great too! All around best venue by far!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Adriana L

One word: Breathtaking! Actually, words can't express how amazing Michelle, the support staff, and the venue were. They were attentive, everything was run flawlessly, and then the views....WOW! We entrusted them on one of the biggest days of our lives and they delivered. If... Read More you're looking for top notch service we would suggest reaching out to Michelle and the Skyline Country Club! Thank you Michelle -Marco and Adriana Jauregui

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Where do we even begin!?! First off we would like to thank the Skyline Countryclub for allowing us to share such a special day with our friends & family. Planning a wedding especially a unique one like ours can be quite overwhelming & stressful. From the get go we were greeted... Read More with open arms & felt extremely comfortable with our coordinator Michelle. Altgough my husband & I toured several venues, none were even close to meeting the standards we set for our perfect day until we toured Skyline. The views were absolutely phenomenal & the ballroom was perfect in accommodating our 250 + guests. Four months later & we are still receiving compliments on how perfect our day was, not to mention the delicious gourmet meals we were served. Words cannot describe our satisfaction & the gratitude we have for Michelle & her team for making a fairytale wedding come to fruition. Skyline Countryclub is more than just a venue, the property & experience will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Alisha H

Skyline was absolutely beautiful. My wedding was exactly how I imagined it and more. The views are just amazing. Michelle and Chloe were great to work with.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 nitasha t

Michelle at skyline was awesome, she was there every step and very reponsive. The venue was beautiful and the food was great. Only complaint was the cake baker they contracted with. The baker didn't follow exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jenny Z

AMAZING WEDDING VENUE! I just had my wedding at Skyline recently and it was everything I imagined. Michelle Schuyler the onsite coordinator was fantastic to work with. She helped us with every little detail and always responded very quickly to all of our emails. The staff at... Read More Skyline was wonderful and made sure we were well taken care of. The food was delicious and all of our guests are still talking about how yummy it was. I highly recommend getting married at this venue!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Alison B

Skyline and our wedding coordinator Michelle were absolutely perfect. Our day went exactly as planned, the setting was beautiful, and the staff was extremely accommodating. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking!

Reviewed on 3/18/2016 Sara N

I had my wedding at Skyline a few weeks ago, and it was wonderful! The setting/location is beautiful- it's located up in the Foothills (near my childhood home), and the view is absolutely stunning. You get a full view of the entire city! It's truly breathtaking. Our guests were... Read More from all over the country (primarily the mid-west and west coast) and they loved it :) The staff at Skyline is very helpful and responsive and was able to meet all of my requests. They even offer fireworks! We included them in the package we got, and our guests went crazy! One small disappointment was the food- it was delicious when we had our tasting but when it was served the night of the wedding, it just wasn't nearly as good :( it was still yummy though, and I liked that they have lots of options. I would also suggest that they try to keep everything (cake, photo booth, etc) in the main room, because people tend to trickle out into the foyer (where they usually do the cake cutting). I wish guests would have been more contained in the main reception room.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016

Michelle and the team at Skyline Country Club did an amazing job planning and executing our Wedding. They truly did deliver the wedding of our dreams! Their attention to detail, perfect planning and excellent customer service really went the extra mile. The food prepared was... Read More exquisite and of course the venue itself (the views especially) are world class. We also had them provide the rehearsal dinner and the food was not only great, but their pricing was very competitive! We highly recommend them to anyone planning a special event.

Wouldn't have done it any other way

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Greg W

My wife and I booked Skyline for both our ceremony and reception. It has one of the best views in the city, offers plenty of space, and is supported by a terrific staff. The organizer we worked with was enthusiastic, attentive, and flexible. She really seemed to care about even... Read More the smallest details - almost as if it was her wedding. We can't say enough good things about her and the rest of Skyline's crew. At the end of the day, we were happy, our guests were happy (we've heard nothing but positive feedback), the wedding was beautiful, and we didn't break the bank doing it. Skyline actually ended up being on the cheaper end of the spectrum with our 100-person wedding given comparable venues. We were really happy with the value that Skyline offered and we would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a venue in Tucson.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebeca O

Skyline country club was a great venue for our wedding. Michelle went above and beyond to help us with all of our needs. Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Valerie

I gave a bridal shower for Avery Barela, my daughter- in-law at Skyline Country Club. I worked with Michelle Schuyler who is their Wedding Coordinator. Michelle spent a lot of time with me on the details to understand my vision. I wanted a very strong garden, romantic and... Read More elegant feel to the shower. Michelle executed the shower beautifully and had a contigency plan with gorgeous white umbrellas that we did need. She thought of everything to keep the day perfect. The food was amazing and the staff was gracious and attentive without being intrusive. I highly recommend the venue and more importantly Michelle!!