SkyPoint Productions

Arizona, California, North Carolina, United States

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Scottsdale, AZ Arizona, California, North Carolina, United States (602) 421-1381

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lara M

We recently used Skyler and his team for our wedding videography and the results were more than we could have hoped for! First of all, Skyler went above and beyond in every aspect he could to give us the best product possible. Watching our teaser and trailer showed just how good... Read More he is at his job. They perfectly captured our wedding in under 15 min! Secondly, Skyler is such an awesome guy and made us feel like long time friends! We do not have a single bad thing to say about our experience and will think of SkyPoint Productions for any future video needs. We HIGHLY recommend him!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Emma S

I cannot say enough great things about Skyler and his crew! We were hesitant on hiring a videographer and I am SO happy we did. The film captured our day perfectly! Skyler was responsive and very professional, and I will reccomend them to everybody I know!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Barbara B

We cannot say enough about Skyler and his crew. They were very professional with fast response time and were very patient and timely the day of. The work they did was truly AMAZING. The footage, quality, music, and editing was wonderful. We will treasure our video forever! Well... Read More worth it! Very impressed and HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Lesley P

Choosing Skyler of SkyPoint Productions to be our videographer was without question one of the best decisions that we made throughout the wedding planning process. Skyler and his team are extremely talented, professional and a pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting with... Read More Skyler, he was attentive and we were extremely impressed with his attention to detail. When we had questions, he was always quick to respond. I was truly blown away with his incredible ability to capture the special moments. Skyler has an eye for beauty and captured everything perfectly! All of our friends and family that have seen the video have complimented the quality and creativity of Skyler's work. I cannot say enough positive things about SkyPoint Productions, and I highly recommend Skyler and his team.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Caren J

Skyler with SkyPoint Productions went above and beyond for our wedding film. I cannot put into words how perfectly he captured our special day. It is truly one of a kind. His work is meticulous, his shots are fantastic, and the story he captures is truly one of a kind. The... Read More entire package is top of the line, all the way down tot he custom cover of the Blu-ray he sends you. My expectations were exceeded, and he truly blew us away with the final end product. We now can re-live this day, over and over again with family and loved ones forever! Thank you Skyler, you are the BEST!

Wow! Amazing video

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Kate D

We are so happy with our video and will cherish it for the rest of our lives. Skyler exceeded our expectations and captured all of our special moments!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Vivianna D

Words cannot describe how passionate, professional and tuned in Skyler and his team is when making wedding videos. They really captured exactly what I wanted in my video. They made in HD and the Blue Ray disc came in a great case with great art. We were in tears every time we... Read More watched it. They did a great job of blending in. They never bothered one guest. They did a great job of directing the video to make it feel like a real movie. I will cherish these memories in such an amazing way for the rest of my life. If you are looking for a videographer that is going to give you exactly what you want then I would go with Skyler Productions!! You will not be disappointed!

You will not regret hiring SkyPoint Productions!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

We hired Skyler and Brandon with SkyPoint Productions to film our wedding and we were so glad we did! They did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. It was so great to have them be apart of our special day. They were so professional and knowledgeable, I knew the end... Read More result would be great. When we got to see their masterpiece, it truly exceeded our expectations! It was so special to be able to re-live our wedding day again through the great work of SkyPoint Productions. If you are looking for a videographer, look no further...Skyler & Brandon are the BEST!

Capturing Memories in the Making

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Erica S

Skyler and Brandon put together a phenomenal wedding video for my December wedding. I should probably preface this with the fact that my brother booked them (as a gift) literally 3 days before our ceremony. In wedding planning speak, that is just INSANE! but they absolutely came... Read More through and produced a beautiful end product and integrated seamlessly into our wedding plans. The cinematography captured the entire day and is a fantastic keepsake. I am so glad that I was able to have the day captured. To be honest, I think I would have regretted not having a videographer and (as evident by the VERY last minute addition of it) I was really debating whether the expense was justifiable. In the end I can say that YES, YES it is. A video is as important as photographs - it is the lasting memory of a day that takes months to plan and whirls by so fast, that you blink and it is over. The ability to go back and watch moments you missed is priceless. You may think that the featurette length is too short, but really, they pack it full of all of the important moments AND you don't have to force anyone to sit through hours of boring wedding footage. Instead, it is the perfect length to hold your attention and capture your day. Skyler and Brandon are great to work with, they are fun, unobtrusive, work well with all your other vendors, and produce beautiful work.