Quality . Whimsical . Fashionable . Experienced

Over 10 years of experience in wedding & boudoir with a whimsical touch and fashion edge, Autumn's high quality images are painted with beautiful light that pop with bold color. She has traveled the world shooting interesting people & places, and incorporates these experiences into her style.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums

409 Coulter Ave. , Greensburg, PA (724) 889-3326

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jess R

Autumn and Bill are by far the best photographers out there! I was led to them by a friend who also had her wedding photos done with SkySight and I am so grateful I followed through on her recommendation! From beginning to end of the whole wedding planning process Autumn was the... Read More ultimate professional. She left no detail unmissed, and stayed in constant contact with us through to ensure everyone was on the same page. She didn't even bat an eye when I asked if she'd be willing to travel to a more neutral location for our wedding venue (my family is scattered across the country, my husband's is all within Pittsburgh)and jumped at the opportunity to shoot somewhere new. I am so glad she did, because there is no one out there who could deliver in the way she and Bill did. Everything about our wedding day went smoothly, largely in part to our awesome vendors like Autumn and Bill. My girlfriends still talk about how accessible and easy her cues were to follow when we posed for pictures...they still use her tips in group shots even now! I consider myself extremely awkward and I was terrified of looking like a deer in headlights but that was so not the case at all! We look so natural and relaxed! Autumn went above and beyond the duties of "just a photographer." I remember getting stressed when it looked like we were falling off our timeline, but Autumn was a welcomed source of reassurance, kindness, and support and definitely kept me focused and calm! I know from the guys' end Bill did much of the same and was so easy to talk to and go with the flow that the pre-ceremony jitters were obsolete. And GOD THE PICTURES!!! I don't know how they were able to capture such amazing images but I am forever grateful they did! From the stunning lighting, bold colors, awesome scenery, and stolen glances...they got it all and more! When we got our first wave of preview photos they literally took my breath away. Even our other vendors were blown away by the style of our pictures! I can guarantee if I ever need professional pictures done again (which I will now find any excuse in the book for) I will absolutely be making an appointment with Autumn and Bill. We could not be more ecstatic with our pictures and we are super proud of ourselves for choosing SkySight for our big day! More importantly, we are beyond impressed and thrilled with Autumn and Bill's hard but loving work. They are two of the coolest, chillest, sweetest people you will ever meet. Trust them with everything you've got when it comes to your wedding day. I didn't have a particular list of shots I absolutely needed and had faith in Autumn and Bill and their amazing and impeccable eyes to get important pictures as well as ones I wouldn't even think to ask for. They delivered and more. I highly recommend these studs, and probably won't shut up about them as long as these pictures are visible in my home! Thank you so much to Autumn and Bill; you officially have one more lifetime client to add to your list!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kaitlin D

I can't say enough things about how amazing Autumn & Bill were as our wedding photographers. We used them for our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and our pictures could not be more perfect! Autumn was wonderful from start to finish. I hardly gave her any direction and... Read More she knew exactly what to do and did an amazing job. She made my husband and I feel comfortable and calm throughout the entire day. She captured every special moment, all while doing it quickly and effortlessly so that we could really enjoy what the wedding day is all about. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her to any one of my friends or family!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Abby L

Couldn't have picked a better person for the job! Our photos were incredible - so much so that they ended up in Whirl magazine! Autumn was amazing - her creative talent and professionalism, as well as her ability to deal with my crazy family were so much appreciated. During... Read More the reception I kept thinking "oh I wish I had my camera" and then I would glance around and she was right there capturing every moment. Every single guest appeared in pictures too! Would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Our day wouldn't have been the same without Autumn and Bill of SkySight. We had some crazy weather for May and they were still able to capture our day and we can't thank them enough. Everything was a blur to us because the day went so fast but thank goodness for the pictures... Read More we have! They took every request we had and perfected it. We plan to book another session with them to get some pictures that we couldn't because of rain and are looking forward to it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tracey K

We hired Autumn and Bill as our wedding photographers for our 05/20/2017 wedding. To say that the photos are more than we ever could have dreamed is an understatement. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking, every time we look at them we are taken back to the best day of our... Read More lives. Autumn and Bill were a pleasure to work with, and know how to make sure they get just the right shot. We look forward to working with them in the future for other major life moments. They truly are amazing photographers and great people.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Paige S

Autumn and her husband were wonderful. Not only was the product everything we could have asked for, but they even helped as pseudo-wedding coordinators to keep us on track and deal with some issues (that were not their fault in the slightest!) arose. I can confidently say that... Read More the wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica C

Spectacular photographs! Autumn was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job on our Wedding Photos. I highly recommend SkySight Photography.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maria J

Autumn and Bill were nothing short of perfection. They could not have done a better job of capturing our beautiful wedding day. When I initially met with Autumn, I shared with her my anxiety (as well as my husband’s) about being photographed - neither of us feel comfortable in... Read More front of the camera and I was absolutely petrified that we would walk away from our wedding day with terrible, awkward photos. Autumn reassured me that she would photograph us in a way that was flattering and beautiful, yet still authentic to who we are. I was a bit skeptical at first, but after doing our engagement session (which I highly recommend - if nothing else, it’s a great practice round for your wedding day), I had complete confidence in Autumn. One of the most helpful things Autumn did was ask me for a list of “must get photos” for the day of our wedding. She and Bill came prepared, with list in hand, and they were incredibly effecient at rounding up different groups of people, getting some great shots, then moving on. The process was seamless; I never felt rushed, but I also didn’t feel like I was wasting time taking millions of photos. Almost every person in our wedding party commented on how “on top of it” Autumn and Bill were. Throughout our entire wedding day, I never once felt uncomfortable, too posed, or like my husband and I were being forced to take a photo that felt untrue to who we are as a couple. I mean it when I say I am absolutely obsessed with every single one of my wedding photos. They are absolutely stunning and I will forever cherish them. I am so thankful and happy that we chose Autumn and Bill to photograph our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Brittany M

Autumn and her husband are a photography dynamic duo! They work together to make sure they get tons of shots from every angle. The photos always turn out beautifully! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a photographer for a wedding or any other important... Read More occasion!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Barbara M

As the Brides mother I want to say that Autumn made my babys wedding day so amazing. She was making sure that every little detail was in line. There was not a second that went by that I didn't see her not snapping a shot or getting a better angle. She truly took the time to... Read More wrangle up everyone for family photos and put them in there spot. She did such an amazing job on my daughters engagement and wedding photos. I couldn't be happier with these great shots she took.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 JONETTE M

Autumn and her husband are absolutely fantastic photographer. Autumn listens and pays attention to what the bride and groom want. She and her husband will do what ever it takes to make your day that much more special. If its going into a corn field with tons of bugs, mud, and... Read More bur's or if its raining and was not planned. This photographer goes the extra mile to make sure your pictures are exactly how you wanted them. With her and her husband there is no stress! While getting ready she makes sure every angle of your dress and you are absolutely perfect. If you want someone that knows what they are doing and can make it happen on time, you need to pick Autumn as your photographer. I have never met someone who takes time out of there day to give you answers and help for and on your wedding day. So say no more, she and her husband work as a team to make it the best.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017

Autumn is a true professional with the right amount of compassion, personality and focus on detail that makes her work truly special. Then I met Bill and BAM you see the power of two awesome people! From our engagement shoot to how they were able to capture the moments in our... Read More wedding, giving us the gift to relive it each time we see the pictures. Autumn has worked many years with my wife on many projects /collaborations and each time she brings her ”A” game. Thank you for the gift of pictures and the” forever” they give time.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rose L

After working with Autumn on commercial photography for my website and blog, it was without a doubt that she would be the one I would choose to take my engagement and wedding photos! Autumn's professionalism is stellar but her kindness, flexibility, and the creativeness she... Read More poses behind the lens is special! You can tell she loves what she does as it is reflected by the quality of photos and creative direction she gives to ensure the special moments are captured in such a beautiful way! We have dressed the foyers in our home with beautiful images that we get to admire and look at daily. I highly recommend Autumn!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Karrisa W

The most amazing people and photos I have ever seen! I was blown away by the gorgeous photos from our wedding. Worth every single penny. To be honest these photos to me are priceless and to say I am thankful to Autumn and Bill for their professionalism and for capturing our... Read More wedding so perfectly would be an understatement. I rate them at a 10, 5 doesn't feel sufficient. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Tess R

Autumn and Bill are the best of the very best. They are 2 of the kindest people you will ever meet and are as professional as it gets. Autumn shot our engagement shoot (March) as well as our wedding (July) of this year with Bill. I was completely blown away by the photos for our... Read More engagement shoot, we did photos in her studio and around Greensburg. They were everything I ever wanted. I knew I made the best decision of my life using her. When it came to my wedding, I was quite nervous for the reason that it rained during our ceremony and not just rain, it poured. Let me say that the photos turned out better than I could have ever dreamed of. These photos could be on posters. Autumn and Bill did not miss a beat during the wedding. They captured the fun and romance through the rain, every beautiful, silly, compassionate moment was shown through their work. When my husband and I received our photos back we knew we made the very best decision choosing Skysight as our wedding photographers. We cannot thank them enough. Trust me when I say choosing them will be the easiest decision when planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Catherine B

If you are in the western PA area, look no further than SkySight Photography for your wedding! Autumn and Bill were a dynamic team- we can't believe how many awesome photos they were able to capture of our special day. They take the time to get to know you as a couple, are... Read More extremely organized, and very efficient with time- which is important! We were able to get photos with our bridal party at 4 different locations in the 1.5-2 hours between our ceremony end and being announced at the reception. We didn't feel rushed and the photos were awesome. All around great shots of my husband and I with and without our bridal party, as well as intimate shots of the ceremony with no distraction, as well as action and candid shots throughout the day/evening! We can't say enough good things about this great team and would highly recommend them to anyone!

2017-07-17T13:14:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Catherine and Justin for your amazing review, we absolutely loved working with you! Congrats and best wishes on a beautiful forever marriage! Hope to work with you again in the future for your family photography needs.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Monica D

Autumn was wonderful! Very professional and did a fantastic job with not a lot of time to do it. Our pictures are gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jaclyn L

One of the most important things to me was finding the perfect photographer for my wedding day as I knew the day would fly by and I wanted to ensure I had photos that I could cherish for a lifetime. Prior to getting engaged, I had been following Autumn's stunning work for years... Read More and one day hope to work with her. Autumn's warm personality, passion for her work, and sharp eye made her the absolute perfect person to capture our engagement and wedding photos. At the engagement session, my husband and I knew we were so lucky to be working with Autumn. The engagement photos really captured our relationship in a way that I didn’t think possible. On the big day, Autumn and her husband Bill were wonderful to work with as they really helped to provide direction and support throughout the day. It was amazing to see how quickly they worked to capture each moment and reassuring that they were always present, though never intrusive. The moments they captured- the laughs, tears, kisses and dancing- are incredible and so special to me. I cannot stop looking at the photos- they are utterly breathtaking.  Every time I look through the photos, I see something new.  It has been so great to share them with family and friends.  The compliments their work has received are endless! I truly feel that there is not a better person in the industry to work with, especially wedding photos are of great importance.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Holly K

Autumn was absolutely wonder. All of my pictures turned out stunning. During the whole process she was super friendly and helpful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants flawless pictures!! I definitely would be using... Read More her again in the event I ever need photographer again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christine U

Autumn and Bill did such an amazing job at our wedding! They were very professional and made sure that everyone was comfortable and relaxed the entire day. The personalized service was the best, and Autumn truly made the effort to get to know my husband and I, and ensure that... Read More our photographs reflected who we are as a couple. The pictures are amazing, and they truly are the best around!!!! I highly recommend skysight photography as they will make your special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly A

Autumn and Bill did an amazing job on our wedding photos! I can't get over how great the pictures turned out. There were so many unique photos that I would never have thought of to take!! Definitely recommend skysight they are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa B

Autumn and Bill are the Best of the Best. Their work is very different from most photographers I have seen. They recently shot the photos for my daughter's wedding this year and they are just beautiful!!! And they are so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie J

Autumn and her husband, Bill, were wonderful to work with when they did the photography for our wedding in April 2016. They were both highly professional and unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception yet all while capturing amazing photographs. During the times dedicated to... Read More photography, Autumn had a plan for capturing images based on our location and took charge in directing the wedding party appropriately. Also, prior to the wedding day, I had requested twilight photos and during the reception, Autumn stepped in at the right time to make sure we got these shots! With the excitement of the day, I would have forgotten but I’m so glad she was proactive in fulfilling this wish! Would definitely recommend SkySight Photography for any photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jena B

Autumn and Bill are by far the best photographers! They did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! From the ceremony to the reception and everything in between our wedding day was perfectly captured from start to finish. I have used SkySight Photography on numerous other... Read More occasions and have never been disappointed! I would definitely recommend SkySight Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tyler A

Autumn and Bill are THE best in the business! We met Autumn through a mutual friend and have fallen in love with her work! From engagement photos to a boudoir shoot as a present for my husband to our beautiful wedding day photos, none of the photos fell short of amazing! 5 stars... Read More isn't enough to show how awesome their services are! We highly recommend them to everyone!