Quality . Whimsical . Fashionable . Experienced

Over 10 years of experience in wedding & boudoir with a whimsical touch and fashion edge, Autumn's high quality images are painted with beautiful light that pop with bold color. She has traveled the world shooting interesting people & places, and incorporates these experiences into her style.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums

409 Coulter Ave. , Greensburg, PA (724) 889-3326

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jess R

Autumn and Bill are by far the best photographers out there! I was led to them by a friend who also had her wedding photos done with SkySight and I am so grateful I followed through on her recommendation! From beginning to end of the whole wedding planning process Autumn was the... Read More ultimate professional. She left no detail unmissed, and stayed in constant contact with us through to ensure everyone was on the same page. She didn't even bat an eye when I asked if she'd be willing to travel to a more neutral location for our wedding venue (my family is scattered across the country, my husband's is all within Pittsburgh)and jumped at the opportunity to shoot somewhere new. I am so glad she did, because there is no one out there who could deliver in the way she and Bill did. Everything about our wedding day went smoothly, largely in part to our awesome vendors like Autumn and Bill. My girlfriends still talk about how accessible and easy her cues were to follow when we posed for pictures...they still use her tips in group shots even now! I consider myself extremely awkward and I was terrified of looking like a deer in headlights but that was so not the case at all! We look so natural and relaxed! Autumn went above and beyond the duties of "just a photographer." I remember getting stressed when it looked like we were falling off our timeline, but Autumn was a welcomed source of reassurance, kindness, and support and definitely kept me focused and calm! I know from the guys' end Bill did much of the same and was so easy to talk to and go with the flow that the pre-ceremony jitters were obsolete. And GOD THE PICTURES!!! I don't know how they were able to capture such amazing images but I am forever grateful they did! From the stunning lighting, bold colors, awesome scenery, and stolen glances...they got it all and more! When we got our first wave of preview photos they literally took my breath away. Even our other vendors were blown away by the style of our pictures! I can guarantee if I ever need professional pictures done again (which I will now find any excuse in the book for) I will absolutely be making an appointment with Autumn and Bill. We could not be more ecstatic with our pictures and we are super proud of ourselves for choosing SkySight for our big day! More importantly, we are beyond impressed and thrilled with Autumn and Bill's hard but loving work. They are two of the coolest, chillest, sweetest people you will ever meet. Trust them with everything you've got when it comes to your wedding day. I didn't have a particular list of shots I absolutely needed and had faith in Autumn and Bill and their amazing and impeccable eyes to get important pictures as well as ones I wouldn't even think to ask for. They delivered and more. I highly recommend these studs, and probably won't shut up about them as long as these pictures are visible in my home! Thank you so much to Autumn and Bill; you officially have one more lifetime client to add to your list!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kaitlin D

I can't say enough things about how amazing Autumn & Bill were as our wedding photographers. We used them for our engagement photos as well as our wedding, and our pictures could not be more perfect! Autumn was wonderful from start to finish. I hardly gave her any direction and... Read More she knew exactly what to do and did an amazing job. She made my husband and I feel comfortable and calm throughout the entire day. She captured every special moment, all while doing it quickly and effortlessly so that we could really enjoy what the wedding day is all about. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her to any one of my friends or family!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Abby L

Couldn't have picked a better person for the job! Our photos were incredible - so much so that they ended up in Whirl magazine! Autumn was amazing - her creative talent and professionalism, as well as her ability to deal with my crazy family were so much appreciated. During... Read More the reception I kept thinking "oh I wish I had my camera" and then I would glance around and she was right there capturing every moment. Every single guest appeared in pictures too! Would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Karrisa W

The most amazing people and photos I have ever seen! I was blown away by the gorgeous photos from our wedding. Worth every single penny. To be honest these photos to me are priceless and to say I am thankful to Autumn and Bill for their professionalism and for capturing our... Read More wedding so perfectly would be an understatement. I rate them at a 10, 5 doesn't feel sufficient. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Tess R

Autumn and Bill are the best of the very best. They are 2 of the kindest people you will ever meet and are as professional as it gets. Autumn shot our engagement shoot (March) as well as our wedding (July) of this year with Bill. I was completely blown away by the photos for our... Read More engagement shoot, we did photos in her studio and around Greensburg. They were everything I ever wanted. I knew I made the best decision of my life using her. When it came to my wedding, I was quite nervous for the reason that it rained during our ceremony and not just rain, it poured. Let me say that the photos turned out better than I could have ever dreamed of. These photos could be on posters. Autumn and Bill did not miss a beat during the wedding. They captured the fun and romance through the rain, every beautiful, silly, compassionate moment was shown through their work. When my husband and I received our photos back we knew we made the very best decision choosing Skysight as our wedding photographers. We cannot thank them enough. Trust me when I say choosing them will be the easiest decision when planning your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Catherine B

If you are in the western PA area, look no further than SkySight Photography for your wedding! Autumn and Bill were a dynamic team- we can't believe how many awesome photos they were able to capture of our special day. They take the time to get to know you as a couple, are... Read More extremely organized, and very efficient with time- which is important! We were able to get photos with our bridal party at 4 different locations in the 1.5-2 hours between our ceremony end and being announced at the reception. We didn't feel rushed and the photos were awesome. All around great shots of my husband and I with and without our bridal party, as well as intimate shots of the ceremony with no distraction, as well as action and candid shots throughout the day/evening! We can't say enough good things about this great team and would highly recommend them to anyone!

2017-07-17T13:14:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Catherine and Justin for your amazing review, we absolutely loved working with you! Congrats and best wishes on a beautiful forever marriage! Hope to work with you again in the future for your family photography needs.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Monica D

Autumn was wonderful! Very professional and did a fantastic job with not a lot of time to do it. Our pictures are gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Jaclyn L

One of the most important things to me was finding the perfect photographer for my wedding day as I knew the day would fly by and I wanted to ensure I had photos that I could cherish for a lifetime. Prior to getting engaged, I had been following Autumn's stunning work for years... Read More and one day hope to work with her. Autumn's warm personality, passion for her work, and sharp eye made her the absolute perfect person to capture our engagement and wedding photos. At the engagement session, my husband and I knew we were so lucky to be working with Autumn. The engagement photos really captured our relationship in a way that I didn’t think possible. On the big day, Autumn and her husband Bill were wonderful to work with as they really helped to provide direction and support throughout the day. It was amazing to see how quickly they worked to capture each moment and reassuring that they were always present, though never intrusive. The moments they captured- the laughs, tears, kisses and dancing- are incredible and so special to me. I cannot stop looking at the photos- they are utterly breathtaking.  Every time I look through the photos, I see something new.  It has been so great to share them with family and friends.  The compliments their work has received are endless! I truly feel that there is not a better person in the industry to work with, especially wedding photos are of great importance.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Holly K

Autumn was absolutely wonder. All of my pictures turned out stunning. During the whole process she was super friendly and helpful. I could not have asked for a better photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants flawless pictures!! I definitely would be using... Read More her again in the event I ever need photographer again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christine U

Autumn and Bill did such an amazing job at our wedding! They were very professional and made sure that everyone was comfortable and relaxed the entire day. The personalized service was the best, and Autumn truly made the effort to get to know my husband and I, and ensure that... Read More our photographs reflected who we are as a couple. The pictures are amazing, and they truly are the best around!!!! I highly recommend skysight photography as they will make your special day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly A

Autumn and Bill did an amazing job on our wedding photos! I can't get over how great the pictures turned out. There were so many unique photos that I would never have thought of to take!! Definitely recommend skysight they are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa B

Autumn and Bill are the Best of the Best. Their work is very different from most photographers I have seen. They recently shot the photos for my daughter's wedding this year and they are just beautiful!!! And they are so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie J

Autumn and her husband, Bill, were wonderful to work with when they did the photography for our wedding in April 2016. They were both highly professional and unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception yet all while capturing amazing photographs. During the times dedicated to... Read More photography, Autumn had a plan for capturing images based on our location and took charge in directing the wedding party appropriately. Also, prior to the wedding day, I had requested twilight photos and during the reception, Autumn stepped in at the right time to make sure we got these shots! With the excitement of the day, I would have forgotten but I’m so glad she was proactive in fulfilling this wish! Would definitely recommend SkySight Photography for any photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jena B

Autumn and Bill are by far the best photographers! They did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! From the ceremony to the reception and everything in between our wedding day was perfectly captured from start to finish. I have used SkySight Photography on numerous other... Read More occasions and have never been disappointed! I would definitely recommend SkySight Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tyler A

Autumn and Bill are THE best in the business! We met Autumn through a mutual friend and have fallen in love with her work! From engagement photos to a boudoir shoot as a present for my husband to our beautiful wedding day photos, none of the photos fell short of amazing! 5 stars... Read More isn't enough to show how awesome their services are! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Emily D

Autumn and Bill are fantastic!! You must book them for your wedding! Autumn has a very artistic eye, which makes for absolutely amazing photos. Not only is Autumn professional, she is sweetheart too! A couple of friends used them for their wedding, and I loved how their... Read More pictures turned out. Needless to say Autumn and Bill were the first vendors I booked! Our photos turned out spectacular, as well and really captured so many memories from our day! Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Amanda F

From the first time we met with Autumn, she was so kind, sweet, and professional! We were SO lucky to have her photograph our engagement photos and our entire wedding day! My husband and I were both a little camera shy but within no time, Autumn made us feel so comfortable and... Read More confident in the photos she was taking. On our wedding day, Autumn and her husband Bill arrived on time and started shooting right away. They were friendly and fun with our bridal party and family which made the process go by so smoothly. Her creative eye helped to capture photos I could never imagine and photos that we will cherish forever! We were extremely lucky to find SkySight Photography and I will never recommend anyone else for photography. Autumn is simply the best!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Candice H

Autumn and Bill were just the BEST to work with. From start to finish they were complete professionals and came up with some really creative poses and settings. We are over the moon with their level of expertise and cannot wait to see how our pictures turn out.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Emily H

Autumn and Bill were amazing. I was 100% satisfied with their work. They were professional and efficient throughout the entire wedding process. My husband and I love how the photos turned out and we were so pleasantly surprised at how quickly we got them back. We look forward to... Read More using SkySight for other photos in the future! Thanks so much Autumn! We were so happy to have selected you to capture our special day!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Katie T

Autumn's work is amazing and definitely worth every cent. I knew that I wanted someone with exceptional skills to do our wedding, and as soon as we got engaged I contacted her. She's extremely professional with a good sense of humor. Every picture we got back for the wedding... Read More looked amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christy T

Autumn and Bill were amazing - professional and fun! They captured our day perfectly from candid shots of our guests to finding unique spots at our venue to get private pictures of the two of us. They far exceeded our expectations when we received the finished product!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Laura S

There are so many decisions to make in planning a wedding. This was one decision we made immediately after booking our date and venue because a great wedding photographer was very important to us. My husband went to the same high school as Autumn and knew she had developed a... Read More successful photography business. After seeing some of her fabulous work, I knew this is who I wanted to shoot our special day. We were not disappointed. She gave us some excellent recommendations for photo spots in downtown Pittsburgh since we were having a city wedding. Autumn and her husband Bill were very professional and so helpful on our wedding day. They were able to get some very unique shots that I could never even have imagined would turn out so amazing. Our family and friends who have seen our pictures have raved about her work. We were so pleased with SkySight. My recommendation for anyone who is seeking a wedding photographer is to book SkySight early because you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brianna W

We chose SkySight for my daughter's wedding this past July. From the very beginning the work and how they communicated was professional and comforting. At every turn Autmun made sure my daughter was happy, calm, and pleased. After receiving the photos and being blown away, we... Read More receive countless comments from our family, guests, and strangers complimenting the work. Autumn and her husband were the absolute best ! Thank you So much to SkySight!! You be anything BUT disappointed with this choice as a parent!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brianna O

SkySight was by far the best choice ever!! We are blown away by our photos! Autumn and Bill were amazing at getting everything we wanted and needed shot wise, talking with us to get a feel of what we want, got a nerve filled bride somewhat calm ;), groom who hates pictures to... Read More smile, and rowdy bridal party reeled in!! I mean any little problem they handle it and like pros!!! and the difference of their work, the artistry of it, is simply breathtaking! Autumn made us look like a magazine cover in almost every shot! Just fabulous work, an amazing team. Choosing SkySight will bring you NO wrong!! just beautiful memories that you can look at every day ;) and forever! I hope to be able to work with Autumn again in the future!!

Amazing wedding photographers

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Meredith B

Could not be more satisfied with choosing SkySight as our wedding photographers! The day was a positive experience with the photography left in their hands, and the turnaround time was extremely fast after the wedding. They are a talent in their own class; professional, focused,... Read More and flexible with an eye for great photos!!! Their talent and skill displayed within the pictures are the best keepsakes that we will be able to cherish forever!!