Smash Booth, Professional Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals

Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Laughlin & Mesquite NV

Las Vegas Photo Booth Rentals. We're Awesome.

Smash Booth, Professional (& Awesome), Las Vegas Photo booth Rentals is that thing from your wedding that everyone keeps talking about and sharing long after your celebration has passed. It’s not the hilarious props, or the professional quality images that will stick in their memories. It's not the beautifully designed photo strips or even the sleek modern photo booth and professional lighting. It’s all of it together. It’s the entire amazing, interactive and social experience that they’re going to love and remember forever. Laughing & Sharing, that’s what we provide, that’s what we create, because that's who we are. Because we absolutely love what we do. We love being part of wedding celebrations and we love Photo Booths. Professional photo booth rentals in Las Vegas for your wedding.

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Laughlin & Mesquite NV (702) 430-6062
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Amanda H

Smash Booth was awesome! He was fun and dealt well with all of my family and friends crazy antics in the booth! Very reasonably priced and excellent product! Loved these guys and will definitely use them again for any photo booth rentals I may need.

Great service! So much fun!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Heidi G

I did lots of research to find the best photo booth at a reasonable cost. After narrowing things down and contacting the options, Smash(booth) came out on top. They were very responsive and were patient with all of my questions. I also found that there package included so much... Read More more and at a lower rate than other companies. I was lucky enough to book them during a special they were having. My guests had a blast in the photo booth. They loved the props and how helpful the attendants were. In my package was a memory album which I LOVE. It was so fun to go back and look at all the photos people had taken and the messages they wrote for us. Thanks for being so amazing!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Tracy T

Jason was absolutely amazing! My husband and I planned a destination wedding in Las Vegas and we wanted some sort of entertainment for our guests. However, we were very last minute... Thankfully Jason was able to accommodate us with ease. He was quick to respond to all emails... Read More and certainly relieved any stress we had. We and all of our guests LOVED his service and quality of the photos. We were so impressed with his prices, custom props, and customoized scrapbook (along with digital copies). Such a memorable keepsake. We would highly recommend Smash Booth to everyone for any event. Thank you so much Jason for all your hard work and attention to detail! After our wedding night we felt like we made a friend, not just a vendor.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Casey

My guests loved the Photo Booth, and so did I! I received my photos before I got home from my honeymoon. Love looking through them and the photo album.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Emerald S

These guys were so fun and professional and easy to work with. Everyone loved it so much and had such a great time. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Lisa P

Highly recommend Smash Booth! They were amazing! Loved the booth with the attendant and all the fun wedding props! We used it for our wedding and it was a huge hit! They also did a custom job for us on the photo strips which turned out great! I would definitely use them again!

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Toni B

Jason at smash booth was so nice and had the best deal ever. There was a groupon for discounted services and I noticed it did expire before our wedding. I asked Jason if I could get the discounted rate if I paid in full with him and not use the Groupon and he was more then happy... Read More to accept it. we had a photo booth with props for 4 hours at our wedding and it was so much fun. They also put together a photo album and all the guest signed next to their pictures. Cant beat that deal!