Be the life of the party and SMILE

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

2721 Hume Court, Portland, OR

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

First I was disappointed to find out that my design I went back and forth with wasn't correct. Second for a while the sun was too bright and the guests turned out all white. It was always an outdoor wedding, so it would have been nice to know the booth doesn't work well... Read More outdoors. Also, in my contract it stated Matt would be the one managing the booth, which it ended up not being Matt. I would also warn people not to pay for double prints, as they didn't actually include it. I spend a lot of time making a guestbook for the photos at the photo booth, and multiple guests told me after they wished they had printed an extra photo for them to keep. I have tried emailing Matt multiple times never hearing a thing back. I did receive all the pictures on a flash drive, so I can print extra copies for guests. But as stated on Thumbtack.com, he said he gave me a FULL refund back for the hassle, but I still have never received any refund or email back.

Reviewed on 8/05/2012 erika s

You are guaranteed a good time with a photo booth at your wedding! But, how do you choose? Very simple, Smile Photo booths are the BEST in the area. The photos taken are superb with a wide range lens to fit many guests in a picture, you get duplicates that print out instantly... Read More and can customize your design. Smile Photo booth has quality and value which is rare to find both! Friendly service from Eric Sundstrom who attends the booth and ensures everything goes smooth for your guests!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Megan M

Good. Had Fun, would use them again.

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Sierra G

We hired Smile Photo Booth for our September wedding and our guests still are talking about how much fun it was, liking the pictures on facebook, and asking who we used! Eric was professional, efficient, and his prices were AMAZING compared to his competitors (especially for... Read More how nice and modern the booth was). We HIGHLY recommend him.

TO Smile Photo Booth