Smith Floral & Greenhouses

the Lansing and surrounding areas!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

1124 E. Mount Hope, Lansing, MI the Lansing and surrounding areas! (517) 484-5327

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Caitlin R

Of all the vendors we had for our wedding, I was most impressed with Smith's. They were friendly and always remembered who I was (some vendors don't realize how important this is). They're priced competitively with other florists and they really know what they're talking about... Read More when it comes to which flowers are best in what season and under what conditions. I had specific ideas in mind and they really listened and did an excellent job executing my ideas. They did a beautiful job and I'd totally recommend them to any bride.

roses, lilies & hydrangeas

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Jessica P

we worked with Smith quite frankly because they were the only ones who would respond to my phone calls and emails in the Lansing area. That gives them a thumbs-up in my book. The flowers were everything I had hoped for, and they were delivered long before I arrived at the chapel... Read More so they were also stress free.

very professional

Reviewed on 6/03/2011 Ryan W

I have worked with Smith Floral in the past. Very professional staff and the arrangements they supplied were astounding. I highly recommended Smith Floral of Lansing, MI Ryan Photographer

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Sabrina V

simply perfect! I work with Cathy who was our bridal consultant for the flowers! she made bride bouquet, bridemaids, corsages, bouttoniers, center pieces, floral arragements for altar, for decoration in our reception and pews at church. All flowers super fresh and super... Read More colorful. Our theme was orange and emerald and Cathy made it work in a perfect balance!!!! Everyone love our center pieces and a lot of our guest took them to their houses! flowers were up for more than 10 days! we come back from our honeymoon and our moms still have the center pieces in a great shape! Cathy was super personal, professional and overall super nice to us explaning details of which flowers where better to use, delivery times and she was in charge of all the flower delivery on the wedding day! She almost teach the best man how to use the boutonniers! We will totally recommend Smith Floral for your wedding not only for the quality but also for the attention!

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Chelsea K

We had a great experience working with Smith Floral. Very friendly both on the phone and in person, great prices, and were great at providing recommendations on what types of flowers would look good together. The day before the wedding they called to tell me that one of the... Read More flowers arrived in a color that was *slightly* different than what we initially planned - not at all an issue from my standpoint, but they were very thorough in explaining what they would do so that everything tied together nicely color-wise. Everything turned out beautifully.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Jami D

The ladies that work in the shop are so friendly and can seem to see everything you see your wedding flowers to be. The delivery though was nothing but issues. I ended up with NO flowers on my head table (they were tossed in a bucket and thrown in a corner we later found out),... Read More there wasn't nearly the amount of mini roses in my centerpieces as they said would be, and the ONE guy who delivered all my flowers did not care and did not want to do anything my husband asked him because he "had another wedding to go to." SO unprofessional. My bouquets were beautiful but that doesn't out weigh the lack of flowers I paid for.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Laura F

I loved working with Smith's. They provided great customer service, helped me every step of the way, and the value was great. They had photos of flowers for me to look at to help me choose. They had suggestions for me and even went back and pulled flowers together to show me... Read More some sample bouquets. I will definitely be using them for all of my floral needs!

AMAZING FLORIST

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Heather K

I worked with Cathy Knott at this florist. She was awesome. She was very professional, we sat down and went over information. She really kept my budget in mind and gave a lot of ideas to help do this. I was able to rent vases as well, instead of wasting money to buy a bunch... Read More I would never use. The delivery process was great, and she was very flexible with changes I needed to make up until the last minute. They were amazing, price-wise in the area.

Great Service, Straightforward Prices

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Amanda

We went with Smith Floral because my family has gone with them for several other occasions and we have never been disappointed! The consultation was quick and easy, they even made up a sample bridesmaid bouquet with some flowers from the back as we were deciding. They have... Read More TONS of books that you can get ideas from and they are awesome at working with you to design your dream within your budget. After the meeting you walk out with a copy of the notes detailing everything that the florist is going to see when making your arrangements and the breakdown cost of each item, which was very helpful in determining which florist to hire. They even included a tossing bouquet for FREE because we had seen them at a bridal show! On the wedding day the flowers were delivered on time and were still even a little cold by the ceremony. The arrangements looked beautiful and were even better than I could have imagined. They take credit/debit payments over the phone too and will mail you a receipt, so the whole process with Smith Floral was very streamlined.

Easy to Work With and Beautiful End Product

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Jessica T

Brenda at Smith Floral was wonderful to work with-- she was very upbeat and organized. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was envisioning. The pew bows and and the unity candle floral arrangement were gorgeous as well! When the flowers were dropped off at... Read More the church, they were all labeled which was very appreciated. We were very happy with the service and quality provided by Brenda and everyone at Smith Floral and we would highly recommend them!

Flowers

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Katie

I have very little knowledge about flowers so when I met with Cathy at Smith Floral I was happy to hear all of her suggestions. I am a visual person, so she put together some of the flowers we discussed so I could envision them! Cathy did not hesitate to call me when there... Read More appeared to be issues with the stock. She kept me up to speed, which I greatly appreciated. All of our arrangements, bouquets, etc. turned out great.

Thrilled

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Kimberly G

we used Smith Floral for our recent wedding. Brenda was our consultant and she was fantastic! She was super friendly and easy to work with. She spent lots of time with us explaining our choices and was very knowledgeable. Our flowers were gorgeous and we had lots of wonderful... Read More comments on them from our guests. They did all our centerpieces also and they took care of everything. They arrived on time and I couldn't have asked for better, more personable service.

Great service

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Kelsey L

Smith Floral gave us great quality bouquets and arrangements for our wedding. They turned out amazing and were set up very promptly and on time before our ceremony. They were also very helpful with the design and suggestions for the types of flowers to use. Very pleased!

Good flowers

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Michelle M

They were very helpful with designing our bouquets and centerpieces.

Well-priced and flexible

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Nicole L

Smith Floral was a wonderful option for my wedding on a budget. They were willing to work with me to figure out what I wanted and were even willing to change the plan a few weeks beforehand. They were very flexible, extremely well priced, and very friendly. We had a small order... Read More of a bridal bouquet with two bridesmaids and a flower girl bouquet and several corsages and bouts. They delivered everything promptly to the Chapel and everything looked exactly as we had discussed. I had wanted pale multicolored tulips and they were able to order them. I wouldn't recommend tulips for bouts though since they wilt after a few hours - but all of the other flowers stayed intact and looked beautiful all day.

Reviewed on 2/08/2013 April S

Though I didn't use Smith's due to location, they were very helpful when I called asking about flowers that would be in season for my winter wedding. They even gave me a free shopping bag at a bridal show I attended!

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Angela K

Their flowers were very pretty and cheaper then other flower shops around the area.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/21/2012 Savannah M

Loved my flowers! They were beautiful! I had a slight idea of what I wqanted when I went in... I told the lady what I was thinking and she brought out some choices! It was great service and very friendly! Every flower looked perfect! I definitly would recomend them to anyone!

Value & beauty

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Jen W

Kathy at Smith floral did an amazing john sitting down with my husband and I to go over the details of the flowers that we wanted for our wedding. We knew the color and style we wanted but don't really have a ton of experience with flowers so she was a HUGE help with our... Read More decisions and even kept our budget in mind (which NO ONE else we met with was able to comprehend). I ended up getting more that I thought we could afford but everything I had imagined- just because she took some extra time to help us pick out a few less expensive options. She was fantastic and Smith did a wonderful job- the flowers even lasted for 2 weeks afterward!

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Melissa K

Our flowers were exactly what we asked for and more than what we paid for. We got a big bang for our buck. Flowers were delivered on time, actually, they were delivered early! All of my questions and changes were well received. Thank you Cathy!

Nice

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Stephanie C

Nice, not great.

Beautiful and Reasonable

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kristin P

Smith Floral did a beautiful job; they sprinkled rose petals down the aisle, made my cake topper with fresh flowers and added many personal touches that were flawless. They were average or less in price, easy to work with, very friendly, and offered great suggestions when I... Read More asked!

Review for Smith Floral & Greenhouses

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elaine B

Listened to what we wanted and came up with beautiful bouquets!

Review for Smith Floral & Greenhouses

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Cyndi D

I had picked out a bouquet from one of their books, and it was EXACTLY as pictured. The flowers were beautiful, with many exotic types that were so fragrant and delicate. I had so many compliments on our flowers, they were awesome!;Make sure if you pick out something that has... Read More rare flowers in it, that the florist will actually be able to get those flowers in for your bouquet and not have to substitute with something less.