throughout the Orange County and San Diego area

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Lake Forest, CA throughout the Orange County and San Diego area (949) 395-2177

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Dawn M

We hired Daniella and crew to do the bridesmaid hair and makeup. I can't begin to say enough FABULOUS things about them. Professional and great. We each got so so many compliments on our makeup and hair. Her techniques are great. You cannot go wrong hiring her.

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Lyanne S

I hired Daniella to do my makeup for my wedding on May 2, 2015. I was very grateful to find her after I had a bad experience with another makeup artist. It's obvious to me that she's passionate about her work and she cares about her customers. She did a flawless job on my makeup... Read More and I got tons of compliments on my special day. For anyone who is looking for a great makeup artist, Daniella is your girl. I will definitely be coming back to her in the future.

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 sara m

Thank you so much to Smoky Eyes Artistry for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I arranged a trial run on the same day as my engagement pictures and was very happy with the results. The hair and makeup artist that came were so friendly and gave me great suggestions on... Read More what look would compliment my outfit and my features. After the trial, I decided to book them for my wedding day. I had 5 maids and 2 mothers, and everyone was fixed up on time and looked amazing. The airbrush makeup was beautiful and lasted throughout the entire night. I highly recommend them to anyone and look forward to using them for my next special occasion.

Great!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Amanda A

These ladies were great! Brittany with the hair is a miracle worker and Daniella is amazing with her make up artistry and lashes. The make up really does stay put and photographs beautifully. Look no more, you've found the best!

Wedding makeup

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Tala f

Daniella was absolutely wonderful!! She knew exactly how to do my makeup for my particular face shape and I felt beautiful on my wedding day because of her! I highly recommend her to anyone who has a special occasion coming up!

wedding 05/30/14

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Gina D

I used Smoky Eyes for my both my engagement photo shoot and my wedding. I loved working with Daniella. She was very friendly and personable. My wedding day make-up and hair was exactly what I wanted, looked amazing, and lasted throughout pictures, eating, and dancing! My... Read More bridesmaids, maid of honor, and mother also had their hair and make-up done and everybody looked stunning. We all loved the air brush make-up and the lashes. They stood out well in the photos and the airbrush was sweat proof, which is important! I would recommend using Smoky Eyes and Daniella for any important event.

Excellent Makeup!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Amy S

I used Danielle for my engagement party and she was fantastic! My sisters and moms also used her and everyone looked beautiful. She airbrushes everyone so makeup will last all through the day and night! Everyone got a lot of compliments on our hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 7/02/2014

I highly recommend Smoky Eyes Artistry to anyone who is looking for great hair and make up. I am orginally from San Francisco, but my brother's wedding was in Irvine, CA so I found them on yelp and decided to take a chance. Daniella the make up artist was very speedy with... Read More responding through e-mail and extremely nice in person. The hair lady listened to all our needs and did exactly what we wanted. They both came on time and stuck with their schedule.

Phenomenal!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Steffanie H

I had Smoky Eyes Artistry do my hair and make up for both my engagement session photos and wedding day and they did an unbelievable job. My make up lasted all day, even in the heat (and through the happy tears!). I especially appreciated that they came to my hotel to get my... Read More bridal party and me ready so we didn't have to at the venue. Overall, they listened to everyone's requests and made sure everyone was happy with their work before they left. No regrets hiring this team to make my girls and I gorgeous on my very special day. Would definitely hire again in the future!!! Thank you ladies!

Awesome makeup and hair

Reviewed on 5/16/2014

I completely loved my hair and makeup. I couldn't be more satisfied and happier with it! These two girls rock!!! They are very easy to work with, very professional and very, very talented!!! Thank you guys!!!

Wonderful Makeup and Hair Team!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Suzanne S

After completing a trial test a few months ago, I was happy with the results and booked Daniella and Brittany as my makeup and hair team for my wedding. 6 of my bridesmaids as well as my mother-in-law also signed up for hair and makeup with them and everyone looked so beautiful... Read More on the wedding day! Daniella is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Smoky Eyes Artistry!

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Sydney D

Daniella and Kat were professional and showed up on time to our house. I showed them pictures of what I was looking for and they replicated them perfectly! The airbrush makeup was flawless and false lashes were included. The airbrush makeup looked great on my mom's mature skin... Read More and Kat did a vintage updo with swirls for me and a cute side updo with a braid for my Maid of Honor. I felt very confident and beautiful for my groom!

Amazing make up for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Rachel S

Daniella is fantastic! She was always prompt and professional and her application of both make up and eyelashes, (strips and extensions), were awesome! I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look beautiful for their special day!

Wedding hair and makeup

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Stephanie Z

Did a great job!!! Our pictures were beautiful and the makeup held all night.

Wedding makeup

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 Juri S

After a makeup trial with another makeup artist that went sour. I was fortunate enough to link up with Daniella. Daniella is not only talented but also very professional and punctual (something that is very important for a busy day like a wedding). She carefully listened to... Read More my ideas and made great suggestions, while making sure that I was comfortable with what was going on. It was great to have a trial at her studio, a professional but comfortable atmosphere to perfect my makeup look for one of the most important days of my life. My makeup the day of was flawless, my wedding guests came up to me to let me know how great I looked. I barely had to touch up my makeup all day and night. Daniella truly achieved what I wanted, which was to look the best version of myself on my wedding day. Thank you, Daniella! You are truly very talented! I highly recommend Daniella for your special day!

Smoky Eyes Are Stunning

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Samia O

Every bride wants to look beautiful on their wedding day and Daniella can help you achieve this! She is the ultimate master at her craft. I can't tell you how many people told me I looked stunning. My husband said that his favorite thing about my look was my make up. He really... Read More couldn't stop raving about it! Daniella truly knows how to bring out the best in everyone. My entire wedding party and my mother had their make up done by her and every single one looked the best I have ever seen them look. She is also very sweet and a calming force to have around on your wedding day. I was beyond happy with Smoky Eyes and will recommend them to everyone in the future!! So affordable for AMAZING quality!

Unbelievable Job on Hair and Makeup!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Siara C

Daniella and her co-worker came to my Grandparents house and they were very fun and efficient to work with. I told them very briefly what I wanted and they ran with it. I more than loved what they did to my hair and makeup. It was incredible. Way more than I could have asked... Read More for. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Use them!!!

LOVED MY AIR BRUSH MAKEUP!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Golnaz F

I got my hair and makeup done by Daniella and her team for a super busy Saturday night. I was invited to 3 parties, that each were different from one another yet all special! One was a huge family gathering, the other one was a Jack & Jill style baby shower, and the last one was... Read More for a 40th birthday party that had a Hollywood Glam theme. I wanted a full makeup, yet natural, yet sophisticated, yet perfect...the list goes on!!!! As for my hair I wanted a red carpet look ponytail... Daniella did a perfect job! It was my first time getting an air brush makeup and I loved it! At each party, everyone complemented me on my hair and makeup and how I look!! THANKS TO DANIELLA and her team I didn't do any touch ups and my hair and makeup stayed on perfectly! (did lost of dancing!!!!) & now I enjoy my pictures!!!!! I will defiantly go back to her to get my hair and makeup done I just need to get invited to a party 1st lol :)

Amazing wedding experience

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Sarah M

I hired Smoky Eyes Artistry to do hair and makeup for my wedding last month and I couldn't be happier. Daniella and her team were amazing!! They got me and my 8 bridesmaids all done up on time and looking fabulous. The hair and makeup lasted all evening and I got sooo many... Read More compliments. We all had such a great time getting ready too. It was the perfect way for me to relax right before the wedding. Thanks Daniella and I can't wait to use you again for future events.

Looking beautiful for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Sandy C

I was the mother of the groom, and both my daughters and I got our make-up done by Daniella, She did a fabulous job!! She was so sweet, encouraging and professional. We were ALL thrilled with her work and would definately recommend her to anyone wanting to have their make-up... Read More done for a special occasion. She made us look fabulous....and still look like ourselves!! Wow....I can't wait to use her again!!

Best makeup artist ever!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Sherry H

My son got married last September and Daniella Patterson helped us with makeup for the bride and bridal party. She was amazing and professional. Everybody looked fabulous, especially since she used the airbrush method. The makeup held up all night and photos looked flawless!... Read More What was very immpressive about Daniella is that she was extremely fast yet still accurate. All the makeup was done on time and she did 10 people in 4 hours! She is a lot of fun and kept the atmosphere very light even though we were all nervous. I HIGHLY recommend her. She is true professional. I will definitely being using her services in the future.