Smoov Music Sound & Lighting Services

Greater Milwaukee and Madison areas

This Is Where Your Memories Begin

Award winning Smoov Music will make your wedding day sound and lighting experience truly unforgettable. We specialize in ensuring your event has the music that creates an atmosphere that brings your vision to life. We offer wireless LED uplighting in every wedding package to truly customize the look and feel of your wedding. We also offer a Photo Booth service, Smoov PhotoBooth. Contact us for availability and rates. We look forward to making your wedding day one to remember. http://smoovmusicdj.com/services/weddings.html

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Greater Milwaukee and Madison areas (262) 893-5085

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ashley M

Smoov Music was incredible. My Wife and I were unprepared when it came to what we wanted out of our DJ. Tony our DJ the night of was incredible. When we had our pre-meeting with him we admitted that we hadn't put much or any thought into the music. He told us not to worry that... Read More he would take care of everything. He delivered on his promise to keep the party going all night and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Smoov Music for going above and beyond to make our wedding so special.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Michael H

Working with Smoov Music was a breeze! Daniel was always available to answer questions through the planning process and our DJs, Josh and Nick, were professional and accommodating at our reception. They regularly checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the music and... Read More schedule of the night - they made everything easy for us. We are a same-sex couple, and that was never an issue for us while working with Smoov Music. Conversely, they made us feel comfortable from the day we started communications with them. We are so happy we chose Smoov Music as our vendor and would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Denise E

Thank you to Smoov Music for keeping our party going all night. We had numerous comments as to how full the dance floor was most of the night, and our DJ'S were personable and fun. Communication was also very smooth and any questions I had were answered almost immediately... Read More and as a very busy bride, that was very much appreciated. Would definitely recommend this company :)

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Jennifer M

Very very happy with our DJ! Only part of our wedding we had no worries.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Steve D

Smoov Music was absolutely amazing! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Joe C

Smoov Music was an absolute pleasure to work with. We were very satisfied from day #1 with them. We will be recommending them in the future.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jake M

Best DJ out there.....very professional and elegant at the same time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Amy O

We had a great experience with Smoov Music from our ceremony music to reception music and also the lighting. Josh was excellent to work with. Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jackie C

Wonderful DJ Service! Highly recommend Smoov Music. They were absolutely great!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Leah H

I am so happy Smoov Music was our wedding DJ. Finding the right DJ to keep the party going is so important, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ. Daniel, the owner, is one of the most responsive, efficient people I have ever met! He e-mails you back... Read More so quickly. It's nice to have someone so reliable. The system used to pick out the songs was great - I loved having a "must play" list so I had a piece of mind the night would go just as I imagined. If they didn't have a song they found it for me. Our head DJ, Josh, was also great. He was nice enough to meet prior to the wedding. It helped to get to know him. He checked in multiple times throughout the night and ensured we were happy. He knew the appropriate times to start the speeches, what music to play when. The DJ lights/uplights are also very cool. During dinner they were one color, but when the dancing started they changed colors and gave a whole new vibe to the room! Very high quality uplighting. Finally, we also added the photobooth as an additional feature to our wedding. This too was executed very well. The guests loved it. A wide variety of props was included. You receive a photobook along with a jump drive of all the photos to post online. All in all, we were very happy with Smoov Music and they are highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Mary T

The best DJ - thank you DJ Josh + Daniel!! Working with Daniel + the Smoov music team was seamless - while the wedding day was perfection!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Will P

WOW! We were very pleased with their services for our wedding. They did a wonderful job! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Steve K

Smoov Music is the best! I can not tell you how many compliments we got on the wedding. Josh and Nick did an awesome job and kept the dance floor alive all night. We had a couple random songs that Danny was able to find for us! Our lighting was great all night as well.... Read More Through the whole planning working with Smoov Music was the most seamless thing we had to deal with.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Angey P

I don't think we could have landed a better dj service. We had the pleasure of having Tony dj our wedding, and he was amazing! The lighting that set the mood for the wedding was perfect. The form you fill out along the way of planning your event is super helpful, and user... Read More friendly. Our dance floor was full the whole entire wedding! He was a pleasure to plan with, very accommodating, understanding, and made everything happen. My husband and I were lucky they had a weekend available for us!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jordan K

Smoov music was an amazing wedding DJ!! Our DJ Tony knew just what to play at the perfect time to keep the crowd happy and dancing! He even played an encore song at the end of the night! We lost power during our reception because of the venue and the DJ was the one to actually... Read More troubleshoot the issue and get it fixed for the venue. They helped with music selection during the planning process and answered all of my millions of questions. We also had up lighting inside our tent and it looked awesome! At the end of the night he put the lights on party mode and it looked really cool! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sara B

Working with Daniel and Smoov Music for my wedding was so easy and great! Daniel was so helpful with coordinating everything for that day. Tony our DJ was awesome! He kept the reception moving and made sure everything went smoothly. Kristen who ran the photo booth also did an... Read More amazing job and everyone loved it! I would absolutely recommend Smoov Music to anyone planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sarah L

We were very satisfied with Smoov Music. Daniel was easy to work with and very prompt at responding to emails. Our DJ was Tony and he did a great job. He was very relaxed, low-key, flexible, and easy to work with. He checked in with us before the big night to go over what we... Read More wanted and made sure we were on the same page when we arrived at the venue on the day of. He played great music, kept people on the dance floor, and did an amazing job with the lights. My husband and I had a blast dancing and stayed almost the entire evening. With all the stress involved with planning a wedding, Smoov Music made the DJ aspect as stress-free as it can be (which by the time we got married, I was very appreciative of). I would highly recommend Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Chloe S

Very happy with Smoov music. Tony was our head DJ. We had issues with getting enough power for the equipment because our reception was in a barn but Daniel the owner drove out to our wedding immediately to help sort everything out. And it went great! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jacob H

We had the absolute best experience with Smoov Music from doing our ceremony music to reception music and even the lighting. Daniel was excellent to work with and they were so quick to respond via email with any questions we had. Anything and everything we wanted they had!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Will O

Professional, elegant lighting, amazing DJ's. Highly recommend them for your wedding. We were at ease our entire wedding night. Thanks again Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Elise W

I cannot say enough about the amazing service we received from Smoov Music! The owner, Daniel, was always quick to respond and extremely accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Our DJ, Josh, did an AMAZING job! The dance floor was packed the entire night and... Read More everyone had a blast! (And that's saying a lot, because our friends love a good party). Josh was extremely professional, gave great recommendations, and ensured that my husband and I got just what we wanted! I would recommend Smoov Music to anyone. Initially, I was apprehensive about booking a company I had never heard/seen firsthand, but they surpassed every expectation, and it's the best decision we made! Thank you to the whole team!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Megan L

Flawless. We owe a huge Thank you to Smoov music for helping make our wedding day so perfect. Daniel's response time with questions we had was immediate. After our meeting with our head DJ, we knew our wedding was in great hands and going to be exactly what we wanted. We had a... Read More handful of last minute changes and our DJ's Andrew and Chase made sure they had it right. They played a great selection of fun music that kept EVERYONE out on the dance floor all night long. Overall great experience and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Ashley L

Smoov Music was great to work with! Daniel and our DJ were always available to answer questions. They were communicative and flexible on the day of the wedding based on our needs. They regularly checked in to make sure we were happy with the music and the schedule of the night,... Read More which made everything very easy for us. The dance floor was always packed as the DJ read the crowd well to keep the party going all night. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

I am so glad we chose Smoov Music to DJ/MC at our wedding! We did all transactions via phone, email, and internet as I was planning my wedding from another state, and Daniel was very responsive. The online schedule forms and song request forms were excellent and really helped... Read More me feel more in control of the flow of the wedding. I put them in touch with our venue manager and never had to worry about anything - they handled set up, lighting, everything. Our head DJ for the event, Josh, was amazing. He would check in with me periodically during the wedding to give me a heads-up on time and get my go-ahead to begin certain things (receiving line, grand entrance, toasts, etc.) The music was fun and guests had a great time. I cannot say enough good things about Josh, Daniel, and Smoov Music. Met and exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Dan S

Nothing but great things to say about Smoov Music! They did a really nice job of understanding the type of atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. All we had to do was fill out a couple simple forms online and they took it from there. The DJ's were even able to accommodate a... Read More couple day-of changes we had to make as well! Thanks, Smoov!

Daniel Wendt

Daniel began Smoov Music over 12 years ago. Smoov Music has helped hundreds of brides and grooms make their wedding day truly one to remember. As the owner and operator of Smoov Music, Daniel is intimately involved in each wedding Smoov Music assists with. Daniel is married with a beautiful daughter, and a son on the way, and lives in Mukwonago, WI. He is a graduate of Kettle Moraine High school and UW-Whitewater. Daniel has a passion for music, and enjoys running a business where he can help couples celebrate their marriage.