This Is Where Your Memories Begin

Award winning Smoov Music will make your wedding day sound and lighting experience truly unforgettable. We specialize in ensuring your event has the music that creates an atmosphere that brings your vision to life. We offer wireless LED uplighting in every wedding package to truly customize the look and feel of your wedding. We also offer a Photo Booth service, Smoov PhotoBooth. Contact us for availability and rates. We look forward to making your wedding day one to remember. http://smoovmusicdj.com/services/weddings.html

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ashley M

Smoov Music was incredible. My Wife and I were unprepared when it came to what we wanted out of our DJ. Tony our DJ the night of was incredible. When we had our pre-meeting with him we admitted that we hadn't put much or any thought into the music. He told us not to worry that... Read More he would take care of everything. He delivered on his promise to keep the party going all night and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Smoov Music for going above and beyond to make our wedding so special.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Michael H

Working with Smoov Music was a breeze! Daniel was always available to answer questions through the planning process and our DJs, Josh and Nick, were professional and accommodating at our reception. They regularly checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the music and... Read More schedule of the night - they made everything easy for us. We are a same-sex couple, and that was never an issue for us while working with Smoov Music. Conversely, they made us feel comfortable from the day we started communications with them. We are so happy we chose Smoov Music as our vendor and would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Denise E

Thank you to Smoov Music for keeping our party going all night. We had numerous comments as to how full the dance floor was most of the night, and our DJ'S were personable and fun. Communication was also very smooth and any questions I had were answered almost immediately... Read More and as a very busy bride, that was very much appreciated. Would definitely recommend this company :)

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jordan K

Smoov music was an amazing wedding DJ!! Our DJ Tony knew just what to play at the perfect time to keep the crowd happy and dancing! He even played an encore song at the end of the night! We lost power during our reception because of the venue and the DJ was the one to actually... Read More troubleshoot the issue and get it fixed for the venue. They helped with music selection during the planning process and answered all of my millions of questions. We also had up lighting inside our tent and it looked awesome! At the end of the night he put the lights on party mode and it looked really cool! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sara B

Working with Daniel and Smoov Music for my wedding was so easy and great! Daniel was so helpful with coordinating everything for that day. Tony our DJ was awesome! He kept the reception moving and made sure everything went smoothly. Kristen who ran the photo booth also did an... Read More amazing job and everyone loved it! I would absolutely recommend Smoov Music to anyone planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Sarah L

We were very satisfied with Smoov Music. Daniel was easy to work with and very prompt at responding to emails. Our DJ was Tony and he did a great job. He was very relaxed, low-key, flexible, and easy to work with. He checked in with us before the big night to go over what we... Read More wanted and made sure we were on the same page when we arrived at the venue on the day of. He played great music, kept people on the dance floor, and did an amazing job with the lights. My husband and I had a blast dancing and stayed almost the entire evening. With all the stress involved with planning a wedding, Smoov Music made the DJ aspect as stress-free as it can be (which by the time we got married, I was very appreciative of). I would highly recommend Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Chloe S

Very happy with Smoov music. Tony was our head DJ. We had issues with getting enough power for the equipment because our reception was in a barn but Daniel the owner drove out to our wedding immediately to help sort everything out. And it went great! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jacob H

We had the absolute best experience with Smoov Music from doing our ceremony music to reception music and even the lighting. Daniel was excellent to work with and they were so quick to respond via email with any questions we had. Anything and everything we wanted they had!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Will O

Professional, elegant lighting, amazing DJ's. Highly recommend them for your wedding. We were at ease our entire wedding night. Thanks again Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Elise W

I cannot say enough about the amazing service we received from Smoov Music! The owner, Daniel, was always quick to respond and extremely accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Our DJ, Josh, did an AMAZING job! The dance floor was packed the entire night and... Read More everyone had a blast! (And that's saying a lot, because our friends love a good party). Josh was extremely professional, gave great recommendations, and ensured that my husband and I got just what we wanted! I would recommend Smoov Music to anyone. Initially, I was apprehensive about booking a company I had never heard/seen firsthand, but they surpassed every expectation, and it's the best decision we made! Thank you to the whole team!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Megan L

Flawless. We owe a huge Thank you to Smoov music for helping make our wedding day so perfect. Daniel's response time with questions we had was immediate. After our meeting with our head DJ, we knew our wedding was in great hands and going to be exactly what we wanted. We had a... Read More handful of last minute changes and our DJ's Andrew and Chase made sure they had it right. They played a great selection of fun music that kept EVERYONE out on the dance floor all night long. Overall great experience and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Ashley L

Smoov Music was great to work with! Daniel and our DJ were always available to answer questions. They were communicative and flexible on the day of the wedding based on our needs. They regularly checked in to make sure we were happy with the music and the schedule of the night,... Read More which made everything very easy for us. The dance floor was always packed as the DJ read the crowd well to keep the party going all night. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Ashley L

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

I am so glad we chose Smoov Music to DJ/MC at our wedding! We did all transactions via phone, email, and internet as I was planning my wedding from another state, and Daniel was very responsive. The online schedule forms and song request forms were excellent and really helped... Read More me feel more in control of the flow of the wedding. I put them in touch with our venue manager and never had to worry about anything - they handled set up, lighting, everything. Our head DJ for the event, Josh, was amazing. He would check in with me periodically during the wedding to give me a heads-up on time and get my go-ahead to begin certain things (receiving line, grand entrance, toasts, etc.) The music was fun and guests had a great time. I cannot say enough good things about Josh, Daniel, and Smoov Music. Met and exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Dan S

Nothing but great things to say about Smoov Music! They did a really nice job of understanding the type of atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. All we had to do was fill out a couple simple forms online and they took it from there. The DJ's were even able to accommodate a... Read More couple day-of changes we had to make as well! Thanks, Smoov!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Allyson J

We are so happy that we chose Smoov Music for our wedding! Daniel is one of the easiest people to work with. He answered all our emails promptly and was very accommodating. Tony, our DJ, was also very responsive to all our questions/concerns. He did an excellent job choosing... Read More music to please everyone and keep them dancing the entire night. The up-lighting was a nice extra touch that helped enhance the overall appearance of our venue. Multiple people told us that our wedding was the most fun they have had at a wedding. Thank you for making our special day so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Beth V

Dance Floor Full All Night!! Andrew was the main DJ for our wedding. He was very interested in what we wanted when we confirmed all the details with him before the wedding. At the wedding he kept us on time and the guests energized. We did a photo challenge and he was... Read More amazing keeping everyone pumped and interested in it. The dance floor was busy all night and our guests couldn’t get enough!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Tony K

Smoov was a solid choice for DJ at our wedding. The owner Daniel was always super quick to respond to any questions we had via e-mail. The website made planning all of the music choices and playlist options a snap. We didn't put too much into the "must play/ please play / don't... Read More play" listings, but it was enough for our DJ Tony to get a solid understanding of what we were looking for with regards to the reception/dancing. We had a pre-meeting a few weeks before the big day, but I feel like it was mostly a formality in case we were worried or had anything we needed to elaborate on beyond the stuff we entered on the website. Dollar wise they were very competitive with all of the other DJ's we had looked at. The actual reception went off without a hitch, and DJ Tony did a great job of keeping the party going the entire time. The only thing I would call a hiccup or negative was that we didn't realize that since we were having the ceremony in the field next to the venue, there was no power outlet within reach for a speaker/mic. If you're having anything outside, make sure you have power nearby! Overall we were very happy with our choice of Smoov Music and Lighting, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a referral.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dan K

We went with Smoov Music based on a referral from a friend, and we are very happy that we did. Tony and Lauren were fantastic. We used them for both our ceremony and reception. Our outdoor ceremony was perfect from the seating music to ensuring our guitarist sounded great. Tony... Read More managed our reception wonderfully and kept people on the dance floor all night. Can't say enough about Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Josh J

WOW, Do you want your night to be flawless, seamless and have a packed dance floor like we did? Then I would highly recommend Smoov Music for your next wedding or event. Our DJ Tony made sure everything was perfect for us. Smoov also provided us our ceremony music and come to... Read More find out later the DJ Tony talked with the officiant to make sure all the music cues were on point. I couldn't have asked for a better company to DJ for me. The dance floor was always packed with all the best songs. A Huge thank you to Smoov Music, Daniel and his team were outstanding.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Marie S

My husband and I chose Smoov Music after attending a friend's wedding. Daniel was extremely polite and very well organized, and was quick to respond to any questions during the months leading up to our wedding. Josh and Nick were amazing DJs. They were very helpful answering all... Read More of my questions in the weeks prior to our wedding and kept in touch throughout the wedding night. The DJ is one of the most important vendors at your wedding, as they're the people who make sure your dance floor is occupied and people are having fun. You won't regret hiring them! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Brad F

Very happy with Smoov Music for our wedding. We were recommended to them by a friend and we will be recommending them to future friends getting married.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Laura S

Thank you to Smoov Music for keeping our dance floor all packed. We received several compliments on how well the DJ did. Communication was amazing with Smoov Music. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jenny C

We were very happy with Smoov Music for our wedding. We will be recommending them to all family and friends.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017

Smoov Music played music the Y. They accommodated all of the guests requests and we were very happy. Highly recommend.

Daniel Wendt

Daniel began Smoov Music over 11 years ago. Smoov Music has helped hundreds of brides and grooms make their wedding day truly one to remember. As the owner and operator of Smoov Music, Daniel is intimately involved in each wedding Smoov Music assists with. Daniel is married with a beautiful daughter and lives in Mukwonago, WI. He is a graduate of Kettle Moraine High school and UW-Whitewater. Daniel has a passion for music, and enjoys running a business where he can help couples celebrate their marriage.