This Is Where Your Memories Begin

Award winning Smoov Music will make your wedding day sound and lighting experience truly unforgettable. We specialize in ensuring your event has the music that creates an atmosphere that brings your vision to life. We offer wireless LED uplighting in every wedding package to truly customize the look and feel of your wedding. We also offer a Photo Booth service, Smoov PhotoBooth. Contact us for availability and rates. We look forward to making your wedding day one to remember. http://smoovmusicdj.com/services/weddings.html

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ashley M

Smoov Music was incredible. My Wife and I were unprepared when it came to what we wanted out of our DJ. Tony our DJ the night of was incredible. When we had our pre-meeting with him we admitted that we hadn't put much or any thought into the music. He told us not to worry that... Read More he would take care of everything. He delivered on his promise to keep the party going all night and we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Smoov Music for going above and beyond to make our wedding so special.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Michael H

Working with Smoov Music was a breeze! Daniel was always available to answer questions through the planning process and our DJs, Josh and Nick, were professional and accommodating at our reception. They regularly checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the music and... Read More schedule of the night - they made everything easy for us. We are a same-sex couple, and that was never an issue for us while working with Smoov Music. Conversely, they made us feel comfortable from the day we started communications with them. We are so happy we chose Smoov Music as our vendor and would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Denise E

Thank you to Smoov Music for keeping our party going all night. We had numerous comments as to how full the dance floor was most of the night, and our DJ'S were personable and fun. Communication was also very smooth and any questions I had were answered almost immediately... Read More and as a very busy bride, that was very much appreciated. Would definitely recommend this company :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Beth V

Dance Floor Full All Night!! Andrew was the main DJ for our wedding. He was very interested in what we wanted when we confirmed all the details with him before the wedding. At the wedding he kept us on time and the guests energized. We did a photo challenge and he was... Read More amazing keeping everyone pumped and interested in it. The dance floor was busy all night and our guests couldn’t get enough!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Tony K

Smoov was a solid choice for DJ at our wedding. The owner Daniel was always super quick to respond to any questions we had via e-mail. The website made planning all of the music choices and playlist options a snap. We didn't put too much into the "must play/ please play / don't... Read More play" listings, but it was enough for our DJ Tony to get a solid understanding of what we were looking for with regards to the reception/dancing. We had a pre-meeting a few weeks before the big day, but I feel like it was mostly a formality in case we were worried or had anything we needed to elaborate on beyond the stuff we entered on the website. Dollar wise they were very competitive with all of the other DJ's we had looked at. The actual reception went off without a hitch, and DJ Tony did a great job of keeping the party going the entire time. The only thing I would call a hiccup or negative was that we didn't realize that since we were having the ceremony in the field next to the venue, there was no power outlet within reach for a speaker/mic. If you're having anything outside, make sure you have power nearby! Overall we were very happy with our choice of Smoov Music and Lighting, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a referral.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dan K

We went with Smoov Music based on a referral from a friend, and we are very happy that we did. Tony and Lauren were fantastic. We used them for both our ceremony and reception. Our outdoor ceremony was perfect from the seating music to ensuring our guitarist sounded great. Tony... Read More managed our reception wonderfully and kept people on the dance floor all night. Can't say enough about Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Josh J

WOW, Do you want your night to be flawless, seamless and have a packed dance floor like we did? Then I would highly recommend Smoov Music for your next wedding or event. Our DJ Tony made sure everything was perfect for us. Smoov also provided us our ceremony music and come to... Read More find out later the DJ Tony talked with the officiant to make sure all the music cues were on point. I couldn't have asked for a better company to DJ for me. The dance floor was always packed with all the best songs. A Huge thank you to Smoov Music, Daniel and his team were outstanding.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Marie S

My husband and I chose Smoov Music after attending a friend's wedding. Daniel was extremely polite and very well organized, and was quick to respond to any questions during the months leading up to our wedding. Josh and Nick were amazing DJs. They were very helpful answering all... Read More of my questions in the weeks prior to our wedding and kept in touch throughout the wedding night. The DJ is one of the most important vendors at your wedding, as they're the people who make sure your dance floor is occupied and people are having fun. You won't regret hiring them! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Brad F

Very happy with Smoov Music for our wedding. We were recommended to them by a friend and we will be recommending them to future friends getting married.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Laura S

Thank you to Smoov Music for keeping our dance floor all packed. We received several compliments on how well the DJ did. Communication was amazing with Smoov Music. We highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jenny C

We were very happy with Smoov Music for our wedding. We will be recommending them to all family and friends.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017

Smoov Music played music the Y. They accommodated all of the guests requests and we were very happy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Jake E

Smoov Music was very professional throughout the entire planning process. They made our night very memorable and we were very happy.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Jessica J

Smoov Music keep the dance floor rocking all night. We are very happy from day #1 choosing them. Both of the DJ's were professional and a pleasure to work with. We couldn't have been any happier.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kristina T

We contacted Daniel with a short time frame request, and we could not have been more pleased with his accommodations and attention to detail. Tony and Nick were our DJs the night of our wedding, and they kept the dance floor packed for the entire evening. They played our... Read More requests, and really personalized the playlist for us. We would wholeheartedly recommend Smoov Music to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jonathan E

Very professional DJ service. We were very happy with Smoov Music.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Dani C

Smoov music was great! I loved the uplighting, it made our venue look even more beautiful. The DJs were very nice about playing whatever songs we wanted and they were very helpful with our DVD slide show. The dance floor was the place to be thanks a lot to Smoov!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Bridget W

We used Smoov Music for our Wedding and they did a great job! Not only were they affordable but professional and on top of it. Our head dj smoothed out a lot of logistical wedding day issues that I never even thought of! AND he did it with a smile! I also appreciated the... Read More online access they have to request songs and dances before hand.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Chela T

My husband and I had difficulties choosing a DJ, so many options and lots of different pricing. We came across SmoovMusic and we couldn't have been any happier! The dance floor was packed all night at the wedding! Guests constantly stopped us to share their love for the music... Read More and DJ's. The bartenders at our venue loved them and asked for their information for future events. The owner Daniel responds to emails extremely quickly! We truly couldn't have picked a better company to work!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Angela

Smoov Music hit a home run at our wedding reception! Tony and his assistant DJ played great music, kept people dancing, made clear announcements and were very professional. The lighting in the hall was beautiful even though our hall had semi-separated dining and dancing space.... Read More They positioned the lights perfect and we were so happy with the visual effect. My husband and I would recommend Smoov Music to anyone that is looking for a professional DJ and lighting service. They truly helped make our night one to remember forever. A big thanks to the owner of Smoov Music, Daniel, and his great DJ's!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrew M

We were very happy with their services. Professional throughout entire process.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mallory S

From start to finish, Smoov Music was great! My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing, and they made our night seamless. Tony did a wonderful job (even with a few curveballs thrown at him) and honored our simple request-keep the dance floor full!! We received so many... Read More compliments on the variety of music to please the entire crowd. We couldn't have ask for a better DJ to make our night so special.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Mrs O

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kristi W

We fell in love with Smoov when we met them at a wedding show and booked them immediately based on the awesome personality of the DJs. Glad our instincts were right! Communication was great leading up to the day and continued throughout the whole event! They made sure to... Read More check in with us, but not bother us, and kept the dance floor full the entire night.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Mimi M

Josh and Nick were absolutely wonderful. My dad said it was the best wedding he'd ever been to (he might be a little biased), but everyone was dancing the whole night. They really knew how to read the crowd and know when to play upbeat dance songs versus slow songs. Josh checked... Read More in with us throughout the whole night, keeping us on track and letting us know exactly when we needed to be on the dance floor for bouquet toss and first dances, etc. My mother-in-law was so impressed that the DJ's themselves looked like they were having a great time, and they even came out on the dance floor to teach us all some dance moves. She will be recommending Smoov Music to everyone she knows from now on. Josh and Nick really cared about making sure everything was perfect for our big day, and I couldn't have asked for a better night. They also provided music for our ceremony, which was flawless. They were incredibly professional, and I couldn't be happier with out the night turned out. Thank you for making sure we had the best night of our lives!

Daniel Wendt

Daniel began Smoov Music over 11 years ago. Smoov Music has helped hundreds of brides and grooms make their wedding day truly one to remember. As the owner and operator of Smoov Music, Daniel is intimately involved in each wedding Smoov Music assists with. Daniel is married with a beautiful daughter and lives in Mukwonago, WI. He is a graduate of Kettle Moraine High school and UW-Whitewater. Daniel has a passion for music, and enjoys running a business where he can help couples celebrate their marriage.