SN DJ Entertainment

service in Pensacola, Florida.

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2314 Creekside Court, Pensacola, FL service in Pensacola, Florida. (850) 501-1590

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 JACKLYN P

They were awesome! We felt that everything went very smoothly, and he was very willing to make any quick changes that needed to be made. We could not have had a better DJ at our wedding! I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Stephen H

Stacey and his fiancee were very pleasant to work with. They were very responsive to our questions and meeting them in person multiple times. I appreciate the flow of our reception that he recommended without hard times, and I felt he was good about touching base with me (the... Read More groom) throughout the evening to make the events happen when it felt right. We opted for a no frills lights and effects package, and we were overall very happy with the experience. I wish I had asked to shorten some of the line and gimmick dances to just a few verses to fit more songs in our reception overall, but that was something my bride and I hadn't asked or thought about. Some couples like full songs, but we started late with the dancing and wished we had more of our list played. Overall a very professional, courteous couple to work with. We had a blast!

Hamm-King Wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Carol H

Stacey was great to work with and kept everything on schedule as well as keeping the party rolling. The only minor glitch was a specific song we wanted to hear during the reception ... instead we heard something totally different. My advice to anyone wanting to have your DJ... Read More plan a "non-mainstream" song during the reception is this - Give it to the DJ rather than just telling them the title of the song and leaving it up to them to (hopefully) find the right one. It wasn't his fault and we actually thought it was pretty funny. The best thing about Stacey was that he had to travel about an hour to get to our venue and didn't charge us for that AND he gave us his last year's pricing which made our cost less than we had expected. Big bonus when you are having a BIG wedding. I'd definitely recommend SN DJ.

The best!

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Jessica L

Professional and helpful! He definitely kept things moving correctly and was able to be helpfully adaptive when things changed. Best in the business!