Artistic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

15 Coslin Rd, Enfield, CT (860) 749-7468

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sophia S

We can't express how lucky and thankful we were to work with Snap Shots Unlimited. We found our family photographers. They are like family. We started with Sarah for our Engagement photos -she made it a blast even in the freezing weather. Every shot she took was perfect and the... Read More vision we had in mind. She came up with so many fun things to do and places at the park to go. We knew we would be in good hands by the wedding. Sarah and Patrick were our shooters for the wedding day and right off the bat we felt comfortable and happy. The set up family shots were easy and quick. Our artistic shots were unique and fun. And our personal pictures were both meaningful and beautiful. They truly took care of us and our photographic vision. They felt so professional and yet like having a best friend snap some pics. You can't fake that level of care. Every photo meant something and they will always mean something to me. They are the perfect photographers for anything you need or want to do. Now I just have to plan another reason for a photo shoot!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017

Absolutely LOVED the green screen for our annual corporate event. Our employees had a blast! Dwayne was very easy to work with and went above and beyond in getting me exactly what I wanted. He and his wife ran the booth perfectly. They have a TON of awesome props! We will... Read More definitely be using Snap Shots Unlimited again and would highly recommend them for your event!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shawn M

Dwayne and Sarah were incredible to work with. Every time we spoke to them they really made us feel like this was our day. My wife and I highly recommend using Snap Shop Unlimited Photography. They made everyone feel very confident and reassured when taking photos. As soon as we... Read More saw our engagement shoot we knew that we selected the correct photographers for us. Every photo of theirs that we have seen is just what we had hoped for when we envisioned our wedding. Thank you so much Dwayne and Sarah! ***As a special note about them - Dwayne is quite handy for sewing fixes. During my first look photos I lifted my wife up and when hugging her, I ripped a clasp on her wedding dress. Dwayne was able to fix this and my wife said she was not able to feel a difference!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica L

They arrived early to be ready at the time requested. Set up went smoothly! Equipment was up-to-date and props were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather D

We can't Thank You enough for the fabulous job you did on our wedding. Sarah and Patrick were a great team to capture our day. Thank You so much for the great memories.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Alaina S

Dwayne and Sarah did an out of this world job. From meeting with them, their amazingly easy breakdown and examples of services, instant response times with any questions that we had, promp and professional service throughout the entire event and planning, their great humor and... Read More politeness, you cannot have a better team for your event. We are so fortunate to have found them for our wedding and their work and product they gave us is amazing. No one better in the industry.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Nicole B

I can't say enough good things about our experience with Dwayne and Sarah. Sarah did an incredible job on the engagement photos and the day of the wedding they both were amazing! They were both so professional and we are so pleased with all the photos! I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone and will definetly use them in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Chelsea W

Could not have asked for a better photographer! Clean, professional and really attentive to detail. Our guests were wowed over the slide show they offered during our reception. One photographer with the groom, one photographer with the bride, both telling separate stories, then... Read More to come together into one story. Loved it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

SSUP was amazing!! Dwayne went above and beyond on our wedding day from taking hundreds of photos in an extremely organized manner to helping the groomsmen repair a broken tux button. While his wife Sarah could not attend, he had fellow photographers Christine and Melissa step... Read More in who did an amazing job as well. They were all professional, fun, and everyone at our wedding is still talking about the drone they brought! The photos they took are breathtaking and they have allowed us to cherish memories of our special day forever!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Snap Shots Unlimited Photography is the best!!! I knew from the moment I stopped at their booth at a bridal expo, they were going to be the ones who would capture the special moments from my wedding. After showing my fiancé some of their work he was sold. They captured our love... Read More between one another during our engagement session with them at Rocky Neck State Park. The day of our wedding they captured memorable moments that will last us a lifetime. Dwayne and Sarah are the best and very professional. They treat you like family and make working with them fun. And a special thanks to Christine for helping out with our special day.

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 3/13/2015

Dwayne & Sarah are a husband & wife team who definitely "compliment" each other with their work. I can't say enough good things about them. They consult with you to find out your wants and needs, and believe me, go beyond that! Their work is exceptional and their prices by far... Read More are the BEST!!!! I highly doubt anyone can out do them. And the saying, "you get what you pay for" is not so when it comes to them! You get so much more for less. My wedding day was our first real storm of the new year. They were there when they said they would be there, didn't leave before they were supposed to and captured some pretty amazing pictures. I look at my pictures and they make me smile, warm my heart, some take my breath away and some bring tears to my eyes. Definitely a job well done and they're great people! Would and have recommended them, you won't be disappointed.

Wonderful People

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Brandy A

Dwayne and Sarah are amazing people that bring out the happiness in everyone...which creates amazing photos! They took so many photos...and they all are beautiful. They are very easy to get in contact with and respond quickly to all questions. They were very professional yet... Read More fun at the same time. They took several formal pictures of all combinations of our families in a short amount of time with little to no chaos. They were both extremely helpful during the planning process. They gave us the freedom to choose what we wanted but also guided us in areas where we were not sure what to do. I would recommend them to everyone, for their weddings and any other photographer needs you have! I can not say enough good things about them!

Amazinggg

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Melissa S

Dwayne and Sarah are amazing photographers! We had so much fun during our engagement shoot and I had so many pictures to choose from!! Sarah and JR were amazing on my wedding day and were always around to catch every special moment. Sarah pays attention to every detail and was... Read More so focused that day making sure that everything was done and running smoothly. JR was also so great and did whatever it took to get the right shot from laying on the floor to climbing in a tree (he also kept fluffing my dress and making sure it looked perfect!). They were both so much fun to work with and took wonderful pictures! I would highly recommend them!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Bridget G

Pics were beautiful! We wanted to get more :)

Great Photographers

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Liz D

These photographers are very nice to work with and they got our pictures back to us fairly quickly. The pictures they take are good as well.

Dwwayne & Sarah are AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Katelyn B

My family has worked with Dwayne and Sarah on multiple occassions now, so when it came time to pick our photographer they were top on our list of people to meet. From the minute we entered their studio I knew they were the right choice! Everything from our engagement photoshoot... Read More to the wedding day was so much fun, and their pictures are beautiful! They are a fun couple and do everything they can to make you feel comfortable & that you have a good time.

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Lee-Jay H

I had shopped around for a long while before choosing SSUP as my photographer. They were both very easy to deal with and thats important when picking photographers. They were easy to talk to, nothing felt forced. Pricing was very affordable and I was able to get all I wanted... Read More with their packages within my budget. At my wedding they had pics running on a big screen which was nice, they got along with guests. The quality of photos taken were excellent. I am a happy bride!

PICTURE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Jenilee B

We were told about Dwayne & Sarah through our DJ - they came HIGHLY recommended. With one quick simple look at their website and its galleries, it was easy to see why... They are amazing at what they do. My husband and I were put in a bind with our previous photographer double... Read More booking our wedding, and we turned to Snap Shots Unlimited and were welcomed with open arms. They were immediately helpful and eager to ease our worries about such an important aspect of our wedding day - and budget! We were so surprised to see how affordable they were, considering the high quality of their work, and all that they're packages offer! One very appealing aspect of their packages is their "a la carte" method. This enables the couple to choose a base package and then simple add on (for very reasonable fees) exactly what they want for their wedding photos. Dwayne showed up to meet the guys and Sarah met with us ladies. They were both a joy to deal with. From the start of the wedding I was getting compliments on them, and they didn't stop ... They still haven't stopped nearly 3 weeks later! At the ceremony they set up a computer so guests could see a slideshow of photos they had already taken, and everyone was in awe. They were all breathtaking. If you are looking for a beautiful couple, who takes beautiful pictures - this is the company for you.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Ann R

Snap Shots Unlimited helped make my June 2012 wedding a night to remember. From the beginning stages of planning to the finale of our wedding, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. My husband was won over by Dwayne’s creative thinking towards photography and making... Read More the unusual happen. We brought in our kids during the engagement session, and Dwayne and Sarah were beyond accommodating in taking our pictures while including the kids into our first family portraits. Dwayne and Sarah are a perfect team to work any wedding, as they are always in contact to make sure my husband and I didn’t see each other ahead of the ceremony. My husband and I look forward to our new future and someday expanding our family. When this happens we will not hesitate to use Snap Shots Unlimited to capture those moments!

Great Family-oriented Photographer

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 melissa l

Highly recommended photographer, very family oriented and very professional. Dwayne followed my husband and Sarah followed me while I was getting ready. They were great with getting people to the places they needed to be during the social hour after the ceremony. The quality of... Read More their pictures alone is worth hiring them, let alone their great service and wedding package. Looking forward to continue doing business with them!

Great Family-oriented Photographer

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Ryan L

Highly recommended photographer, very family oriented and very professional. Sarah followed my wife and Dwayne followed me while I was getting ready. They were great with getting people to the places they needed to be during the social hour after the ceremony. The quality of... Read More their pictures alone is worth hiring them, let alone their great service and wedding package. Looking forward to continue doing business with them!

Super nice!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Molly C

Dwayne and Sarah were super nice, and they did a wonderful job capturing all the pictures of our wedding. They even put up a small screen at the reception that was posting pictures from the ceremony for guests to see-they came out awesome and the personalities of both... Read More photographers was professional and yet very kind and caring-we loved them!

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Marina L

Snap Shots Unlimited did a amazing job they were really friendly to us and the guests, they were really creative and energetic the whole time RJ ran around trying to find new angles and ideas to take pictures it was definitely worth it

Top Notch - Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Diane D

I am a corporate event planner and an avid scrapbooker, so I did a lot of homework before I chose Snapshots. I met Sarah at the Springfield Bridal Expo and I really connected with her. She answered all of my questions, she knew her stuff, and really listened to what I was... Read More looking for at our wedding. I wanted the details recorded as well as the people... and my husband and I are not very comfortable in front of a camera. Sarah and Dwayne took an amazing amount of photos during the day and helped keep our large extended family, children and everyone on schedule and happy. They had great ideas on photos and really thought "out of the box" for us. We had our reception at the Warfield House a working farm so we had some interesting options. Sarah and Dwyane knew the right places to go and we had lots of fun. They were very professional and really seemed to enjoy the day with us! I would recommend them 110%. I also visited the Snapshots Studio for my consultation and was so impressed with their portfolio and studio work, truly stunning!! Our pictures are amazing...and I can't believe all the great shots we have of each special moment. Snapshots is now our family photographer and I hope to have a little one to bring to the studio for first pictures soon!!

Best photographers ever!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Andrea L

Snap shots took the most beautiful wedding pictures. Every picture of my wedding came out beautiful and nicer than higher priced photographers in the area. You will not regret booking them for your wedding. They were also extremely professional and fun to work with.