"We Bring the fun!"

Snapshoot Photobooth is Tampa Florida's Premier Photo Booth Rental. We include everything NO EXTRA charges and we'll match any comparable price.The genuine photo booth serving all of Tampa Bay from Sarasota to Lakeland to Brooksville.

Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

5811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL (727) 697-7627

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Ethan M

What a wonderful team! Everyone had the best time in the photobooth, the attendants knew how to work the crowd, the guest book was beautiful, simply amazing! We couldn't be happier that we chose this team for our photobooth! From picking the guestbook colors to deciding on a... Read More banner color/title, the whole team executed perfectly! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Michelle C

Everyone loved the photobooth, especially because everyone each got a printed copy afterwards! A lot of the other photobooth companies limited the number of copies printed. We absolutely loved them! I custom designed our own logo and it came out perfect! I can't stop laughing... Read More and smiling at all the photos that my friends and family took. They had plenty of props and a wide variety too! Highly recommend Snapshoot!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Jenna R

This was such a fun addition to our wedding! Our guests loved having something to do, and having pictures printed out right then and there! The photobooth attendants were so sweet, and they did a great job with our photo album at the end! We LOVED looking through all of the... Read More silly pictures the next and reminiscing about all of the people that were there sharing in our special day. Their graphic designers were so helpful in creating the perfect design for our photostrip that matched perfectly with our theme!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Athena W

These guys do such a great job. I booked them for my wedding in Orlando. They were flexible when I had to change their location and set up time. The attendants were very professional and easily approachable. My guests had a great time running to take pictures with all their... Read More great props. It is also a great wedding favor and keepsake. The attendants also put together a guest book for you of everyone's pictures complete with their own artistic handwriting so each page tells a story. Great way to capture the fun of the night.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

Snapshoot Photobooth were really easy to work with. Their graphic designer really captured the image and design we were looking for on our photo strip. It matched our paper goods and really tied the whole wedding together! There was a mix up on the day of - the album that guests... Read More were supposed to sign with their picture was forgotten, but someone was able to bring it to the reception, which we were very appreciative. They also asked for payment at the end of the night, when I had paid in full online. Otherwise, I would recommend them and use them for another event in the future.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Danielle D

They were amazing and so fun! Everyone loved the booth they give you a beautiful photo book with all prints and a disk with all the pictures to print and put online! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kara R

We booked this company for our photo booth and couldn't be happier with them! They actually bring a photo booth for you to sit in, complete with curtains, and the props are awesome. Everyone had SO much fun, and the staff for it were great. We loved going through the scrapbook... Read More they made for us, seeing everyone having fun and the messages they wrote for us. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Cassie H

We loved them. They offered us a package deal with 4 hours and a guestbook photobook which we loved! We were able to create our own logo and they did a very nice job! They were always very prompt with responding when dealing with the logo, and the online details and payments... Read More were easy to understand and follow! They were so nice and helpful and designed the book beautifully for us. It means so much to have it! Thank you for a wonderful job!! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Mark S

So fun! Loved the custom design on the photo strip and the collage book was an amazing souvenir that we could take home that night and enjoy! The booth attendants were great as well. Highly recommend Snapshoot Photobooth!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michelle S

What an awesome idea to have a photobooth! The guests absolutely loved it! My husband and I even had a few moments to ourselves to be silly and have fun on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley B

So glad we had them at our reception. Everyone had a blast and even though our crowd was 100 people or less there was always a line. Both attendants were personable and super friendly with our guests. They were even super great with our nephew who had a goal of 40 pics in the... Read More photo booth. We got unlimited pics, a cd of all pics and an awesome album. I would recommend them to anyone needing a photo booth.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Victoria B

Although the people who used the photo booth loved it, less than a third of the attendee's even knew what it was so we got very few pictures. This was mainly because 1. the attendant looked bored out of his mind, 2. the other attendant was MIA (I personally never saw the second... Read More person we PAID FOR) and 3. they never once had the DJ make an announcement when the booth was empty. To top it off, the album they brought to the wedding and the one that all of the guests who did use the booth saw, was damaged and we had to wait until it was fixed only to have to pick up the book from their office. There are so many other companies - I highly recommend using anyone but Snapshoot!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan B

I was referred to this company through a friend and they were worth every penny. The Photo Booth was a huge hit at my wedding, and they put together a fantastic memory book and made sure to grab everyone to write a comment. They were awesome!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany J

Snapshoot Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! Everyone loved taking pics in the booth and thought it was really fun. The attendants were very friendly and nice and the props were great. They made our scrapbook onsite as people were taking pics and signing for us to... Read More take home that same night! I really loved that. We were even able to include a custom graphic my dad designed for our wedding at the bottom of each photo strip. Thanks so much for all the fun memories and for your excellent customer service!!

Wedding photo booth

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley B

Great service, and everyone had fun.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Brittany Y

They were amazing! First, I saw them at a wedding show and got a quote. I waited a little long, but they still honored that original price, which was a steal. Then, they are quick to email, update, and check-in. I had most of the details ready to go less than a month after... Read More making a deposit. Finally, on the day of the wedding we had two amazing guys. They were friendly, helpful, and made sure that things ran smoothly. They put the guest book together and handed it to me that night! It was awesome! They added wonderful drawings around the pictures that really made everything pop and come to life. They really went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Everyone loved it!

Entertainment for our guests

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Karen Michelle S

Snapshoot was incredibly professional, arrived early to our venue to setup and did an amazing job helping our guests to take funny or serious photos and having a good time. This was SO important because we were delayed arriving at our reception for nearly 90 minutes! Snapshoot... Read More went right to work and kept our guests busy until we could arrive!

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Tiffany L

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding reception! Everyone had so much fun! I had a very good experience working with this company. They were very professional during the planning and were very interactive with my guests during my reception. I love going back and looking at all... Read More the photos provided to me and my husband. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Hillary H

The photobooth at my wedding was awesome! The pictures came out fantastic and the staff working the booth was amazing. Our guest truly enjoyed it and loved getting a picture to take home.

So worth it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Brittany M

Our guests LOVED having the photobooth at our wedding! I'm so glad we decided to have them and the photo strips ended up serving as the guests favors too so it was a double plus! And the morning after the wedding, it was SO FUN going through the album of guests pictures from the... Read More night with my husband. Definitely recommend!

Great fun!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Lourdes A

The photobooth was sooooo much fun for everyone and had many props that were fun to play with in and out of the booth from what I saw my guests doing! The scrapbook could have been structured a bit better or been a bit neater but it was still a lot of fun to look at the next... Read More day. Everyone said they thought it was a great addition to the event and the attendants were very sweet as well.

the hit of our wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Lauren M

EVERYONE loved the photobooth. SO many people were laughing and enjoying themselves because of it. The scrapbooking station was awesome. Such a great part of our wedding

Neat idea- big hit

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Tiffany R

It was a little expensive, but the rates were competitive compared to the competition. I know that all of my guests and I had a huge blast with this photobooth. It really helped to make my wedding more unique and reflecting of us as a couple. Everyone got their picture taken at... Read More least once and we got to keep extra copies of everything. It is so much fun and a great deal. I wish that Cliff could have been there because he was one of the best attendants I have met. He was so much fun when I met him. They were testing out a Facebook function that kind of made the area congested and the attendants could have been happier, but overall it was awesome.

Lights, Camera, Action

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Erika R

My guests truely were amazed and had alot of fun in the photobooth. Many experienced this for the first time and LOVED IT!!! The team was very friendly and helpful. I really loved the scrapbook that was filled with all the pictures my guest took that night along with wishes and... Read More comments. Thank you for making my night special and everlasting with pictures!!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Jeannette C

I highly recommend getting them for your photobooth. Our two photobooth workers were a lot of fun and did a fantastic job keeping everything organized and entertaining. Too bad I didn't get their names. I LOVE how our scrapbook came out, and we will treasure it forever. You... Read More should definitely get one if you do this. All of my guests had a blast in the photobooth and took loads of pictures. It was great that every person in the booth each got a picture to take home...some guests had huge stacks LOL. Awesome job! Thank you!