"We Bring the fun!"

Snapshoot Photobooth is Tampa Florida's Premier Photo Booth Rental. We include everything NO EXTRA charges and we'll match any comparable price.The genuine photo booth serving all of Tampa Bay from Sarasota to Lakeland to Brooksville.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

5811 Memorial Highway, Tampa, FL (727) 697-7627

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Danielle D

They were amazing and so fun! Everyone loved the booth they give you a beautiful photo book with all prints and a disk with all the pictures to print and put online! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Kara R

We booked this company for our photo booth and couldn't be happier with them! They actually bring a photo booth for you to sit in, complete with curtains, and the props are awesome. Everyone had SO much fun, and the staff for it were great. We loved going through the scrapbook... Read More they made for us, seeing everyone having fun and the messages they wrote for us. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Cassie H

We loved them. They offered us a package deal with 4 hours and a guestbook photobook which we loved! We were able to create our own logo and they did a very nice job! They were always very prompt with responding when dealing with the logo, and the online details and payments... Read More were easy to understand and follow! They were so nice and helpful and designed the book beautifully for us. It means so much to have it! Thank you for a wonderful job!! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brittany S

So fun! Loved the custom design on the photo strip and the collage book was an amazing souvenir that we could take home that night and enjoy! The booth attendants were great as well. Highly recommend Snapshoot Photobooth!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Michelle S

What an awesome idea to have a photobooth! The guests absolutely loved it! My husband and I even had a few moments to ourselves to be silly and have fun on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Ashley B

So glad we had them at our reception. Everyone had a blast and even though our crowd was 100 people or less there was always a line. Both attendants were personable and super friendly with our guests. They were even super great with our nephew who had a goal of 40 pics in the... Read More photo booth. We got unlimited pics, a cd of all pics and an awesome album. I would recommend them to anyone needing a photo booth.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Victoria B

Although the people who used the photo booth loved it, less than a third of the attendee's even knew what it was so we got very few pictures. This was mainly because 1. the attendant looked bored out of his mind, 2. the other attendant was MIA (I personally never saw the second... Read More person we PAID FOR) and 3. they never once had the DJ make an announcement when the booth was empty. To top it off, the album they brought to the wedding and the one that all of the guests who did use the booth saw, was damaged and we had to wait until it was fixed only to have to pick up the book from their office. There are so many other companies - I highly recommend using anyone but Snapshoot!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan B

I was referred to this company through a friend and they were worth every penny. The Photo Booth was a huge hit at my wedding, and they put together a fantastic memory book and made sure to grab everyone to write a comment. They were awesome!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany J

Snapshoot Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! Everyone loved taking pics in the booth and thought it was really fun. The attendants were very friendly and nice and the props were great. They made our scrapbook onsite as people were taking pics and signing for us to... Read More take home that same night! I really loved that. We were even able to include a custom graphic my dad designed for our wedding at the bottom of each photo strip. Thanks so much for all the fun memories and for your excellent customer service!!

Wedding photo booth

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Ashley B

Great service, and everyone had fun.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Brittany Y

They were amazing! First, I saw them at a wedding show and got a quote. I waited a little long, but they still honored that original price, which was a steal. Then, they are quick to email, update, and check-in. I had most of the details ready to go less than a month after... Read More making a deposit. Finally, on the day of the wedding we had two amazing guys. They were friendly, helpful, and made sure that things ran smoothly. They put the guest book together and handed it to me that night! It was awesome! They added wonderful drawings around the pictures that really made everything pop and come to life. They really went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Everyone loved it!

Entertainment for our guests

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Karen Michelle S

Snapshoot was incredibly professional, arrived early to our venue to setup and did an amazing job helping our guests to take funny or serious photos and having a good time. This was SO important because we were delayed arriving at our reception for nearly 90 minutes! Snapshoot... Read More went right to work and kept our guests busy until we could arrive!

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Tiffany L

The photo booth was a hit at my wedding reception! Everyone had so much fun! I had a very good experience working with this company. They were very professional during the planning and were very interactive with my guests during my reception. I love going back and looking at all... Read More the photos provided to me and my husband. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Hillary H

The photobooth at my wedding was awesome! The pictures came out fantastic and the staff working the booth was amazing. Our guest truly enjoyed it and loved getting a picture to take home.

So worth it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Brittany M

Our guests LOVED having the photobooth at our wedding! I'm so glad we decided to have them and the photo strips ended up serving as the guests favors too so it was a double plus! And the morning after the wedding, it was SO FUN going through the album of guests pictures from the... Read More night with my husband. Definitely recommend!

Great fun!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Lourdes A

The photobooth was sooooo much fun for everyone and had many props that were fun to play with in and out of the booth from what I saw my guests doing! The scrapbook could have been structured a bit better or been a bit neater but it was still a lot of fun to look at the next... Read More day. Everyone said they thought it was a great addition to the event and the attendants were very sweet as well.

the hit of our wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Lauren M

EVERYONE loved the photobooth. SO many people were laughing and enjoying themselves because of it. The scrapbooking station was awesome. Such a great part of our wedding

Neat idea- big hit

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Tiffany R

It was a little expensive, but the rates were competitive compared to the competition. I know that all of my guests and I had a huge blast with this photobooth. It really helped to make my wedding more unique and reflecting of us as a couple. Everyone got their picture taken at... Read More least once and we got to keep extra copies of everything. It is so much fun and a great deal. I wish that Cliff could have been there because he was one of the best attendants I have met. He was so much fun when I met him. They were testing out a Facebook function that kind of made the area congested and the attendants could have been happier, but overall it was awesome.

Lights, Camera, Action

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Erika R

My guests truely were amazed and had alot of fun in the photobooth. Many experienced this for the first time and LOVED IT!!! The team was very friendly and helpful. I really loved the scrapbook that was filled with all the pictures my guest took that night along with wishes and... Read More comments. Thank you for making my night special and everlasting with pictures!!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Jeannette C

I highly recommend getting them for your photobooth. Our two photobooth workers were a lot of fun and did a fantastic job keeping everything organized and entertaining. Too bad I didn't get their names. I LOVE how our scrapbook came out, and we will treasure it forever. You... Read More should definitely get one if you do this. All of my guests had a blast in the photobooth and took loads of pictures. It was great that every person in the booth each got a picture to take home...some guests had huge stacks LOL. Awesome job! Thank you!

Tracy

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Tracy W

Snapshoot photobooth was great! Everybody at the wedding loved the photobooth and many went home with a fan of photo strips. The guys working the photobooth were so helpful and friendly and did a great job putting together the scrapbook for photostrips for us. Sanpshoot was... Read More very professional and so easy to work with. Being a bride that planned her wedding from many states away, Snapshoot was so easy to work with and such a great addition to our wedding.

HE-LARIOUS!

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Carrie S

Can I just start by saying how glad we are that we choose to have SNAPSHOOT Photobooth at our wedding?! Omgoodness, the pictures are hilarious! Everytime we look at our "guest book", we die laughing! This was so much fun, and the SNAPSHOOT crew was GREAT! The props are too... Read More funny! Thank you so much SNAPSHOOT- You guys made our night! Extremely professional, reasonably priced, timely and a GREAT TIME. They will not disappoint!

SO HAPPY!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Kristin H

Best price and quality in the state of Florida! My guests LOVED this aspect of my wedding. The staff at Snapshoot is completely accommodating and down to earth. Just fun people! He even threw in a scrapbook for us for free! Great deal, great service!

Big Hit

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 jessica c

The photobooth is a great idea. All of our guests loved it. My now husband thought it was a silly idea at first, but he was wrong and ended up loving it. This is great for all ages. Our booth attendant, Cliff was just great. He has a fun personality. Also, for the price they can... Read More not be beat either. I looked at several other companies and a few were double the cost of Snapshoot. Snapshoot is the way to go, you won't be disappointed.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/12/2010 Jennifer L

This was one of my favorite things from our Wedding Day. Kris and Cliff from Snapshoot are Awesome!!! They have the best personality for this. We went to their shop prior to the wedding and they let us get in the photobooth and try it out. The day of, they bring the photobooth... Read More and a person to make a scrapbook. You can pick color or black and white photos. The pictures come in two's with our name and date on the bottom. The guests get one copy for a souvenier and the other goes in the scrapbook, which was our guest book. We got so many compliments from our guests. This was definatley worth the money!