instant lifestyle photography ready in 24 hours

Adventure-seeker and storyteller specializing in comfortable, creative, and collaborative lifestyle photography. Will turn your vision into timeless photos and deliver them to you within 24 hours so you can share your story with a special audience or the world. Offering custom collections, a la carte sessions, and social media design styled by your life to fit your needs. Based in Marlton, New Jersey, and serving the South Jersey, Philadelphia, and DC areas, as well as a growing list of new places to discover! Let's chat more about capturing your special moments - (856) 238-5193 [email protected] www.snapshotsbybsierra.com.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

South Jersey, Philadelphia, DC, and more! (856) 238-5193

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 katharine a

Sierra was amazing! In terms of the pictures, we were so happy with all of our images, including our wedding and engagement sessions. In terms of professionalism, sierra was so great to work with! She made us feel comfortable during the session, which was not easy since we are... Read More not accustomed to have our photos taken. She also was so friendly, helpful, and enthusiastic. The photos were all ready so quickly after our event, which was fantastic! We would definitely recommend sierra to any other couple.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We strongly recommend booking Sierra as your special event photographer! We booked her for our daughter's 1 year old photo shoot. Not only was Sierra accommodating in every way, she put all of us at ease and managed to keep our daughter smiling throughout the session. There was... Read More a super fast turnaround time in getting our gorgeous photos. We had so much fun and everything felt easy and natural. We would definitely book her again!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kate L

Sierra did a fantastic job photographing my wedding (ceremony and reception) of 130 guests. She has an eye for every small detail but also was great with taking the more traditional wedding photography of the bride, groom, and wedding party. She is creative and captured... Read More beautiful photographs of the decorations at my vintage-themed wedding. Not only was she a pleasure to work with (she is professional but also so friendly), she was able to send us our wedding photographs within 24 hours, complete with editing! It was so nice to be able to share our wedding photographs with friends and family in such a timely manner. Sierra is very talented and is fantastic to work with! I would highly recommend her services, whether large or small, and am so thankful that she was able to capture such beautiful memories with her wonderful skills. We will forever be grateful to her!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Denise S

Sierra did our engagement shoot and she is amazing! Her photos are so natural and look like works of art. We chose the US Botanic Garden and Sierra was so easy to work with. She told us to just have fun and she would do the rest. That's what we did and the day was a blast.... Read More When we saw the photos, we realized she had truly captured our love through her lens. Sierra is a creative artist and it shows in her work. None of the photos look staged, just totally natural. We have a gorgeous album and two large photos on the wall. We would absolutely use Sierra again and cannot recommend her highly enough. Denise & James

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 La Sia B

Sierra did wedding snapshots of us around Silver Spring and took a lot of great, artistic photos of some of the favorite places we like to hang out. Even in situations with bad or awkward lighting, Sierra was able to use a lot of post-shot tools to adjust and correct the... Read More lighting so the shots came out great.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 A D

Sierra took our engagement photos around various places in DC. We were kind of nervous about getting our pictures taken, since we had never done anything like that before, but Sierra helped us feel less awkward and we had a great time! Best of all is we have some wonderful... Read More photos to capture that time of our lives. We've received numerous compliments on the pictures, including from other photographers. Sierra was so easy to work with, and we highly recommend her!

Sierra

My name is Sierra, and I am the owner, photographer, and social media content designer of Snapshots by Sierra, LLC. I am based in Marlton, New Jersey which is my hometown and located in the heart of South Jersey between Philadelphia and Atlantic City. This great location allows me to easily travel along the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic to meet with clients and capture special memories. From 2005 to 2017, I lived in the DC area and had the opportunity to travel the world and fall in love with photography. In 2016, I officially launched Snapshots by Sierra, LLC, and began my storytelling journey.