Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Our wedding Hero!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Autumn D

Brian & Team were completely awesome. My wife and I were planning an elopement wedding and moving to Australia all within 6 weeks. We didn't want our family & friends to miss out on our BIG day so we wanted to live stream. Our coordinator found him 2 weeks before our wedding. He... Read More was able to squeeze us in to his busy schedule. He provided us with a link for live streaming along with using a drone to do some of the filming, which made the view our wedding even more amazing. At the last hour our photographers camera broke and Brian and team stepped right in and started taking pictures. He didn't charge us anything extra and was even willing to help tweek the photos our photographer took. He kept in touch with us from the day we hired him and is still keeping in touch with us now. We have decided to even have him do our wedding photo album. We cannot express how grateful we were to have him step in in a pinch. His demeanor is poised yet fun. He is excellent at all things media. We definitely want to recommend their services for your future events and we wouldn't hesitate to fly him to wherever we are, for our future events. Many, many thanks and kudos to SoCal Media!!! Love, Love Love their service.

Our Wedding Day

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Brian was our videographer on our wedding day. We were extremely happy with our high quality video. He is courteous, friendly and professional. We would highly recommend Brian to any friends or family. Lisa S

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jennifer N

Brian and his team shot our wedding back in October 2007. They provided photo and video production services. We could not have been happier. I have since referred Brian and So Cal Entertainment multiple times for friends and co-workers. I have also hired his company for... Read More additional projects. Brian is always timely and professional and whether you need photography or video production I would highly recommend him and his company.

Wedding Video was awesome!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

Brian from SoCal Entertainment made our wedding video in 2003. He was so good that I barely noticed him taking video throughout the whole event. Our video is so well put together with music, special effects, and lots of extra touches. We have been married for 12 years and every... Read More anniversary we get the family together to watch our special video. Brian knew what to capture, and knew how to put it all together to give us the best video memories of our Wedding Day!!

Best Videographer in So Cal! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

Davey and I have nothing but great things to say about SoCal Entertainment. Brian was very nice to work with, and our video came out even better than we could have imagined. He was flexible with what we wanted in our video, and lived up to everything he promised (which is hard... Read More to come by in the world of wedding vendors!). The price was affordable, and he was able to finish all of the editing and get the videos to us about a month after the wedding. I highly recommend SoCal Entertainment.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Rebecca S

Brian shot our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photography. I am so impressed with the work he did; it went above and beyond any of my expectations. Guests, including both our mothers, commented on how impressed they were with him. He took so many pictures... Read More throughout the day, yet it never felt like we had a photographer there--it was really natural. Brian has a great personality, he even made my husband feel comfortable with all of the pictures. He photographed at the church, at an off-site location in between, and at the reception. He arranged family pictures and made sure that we had group pictures with each table at the reception. I never had to think about any of it! I could go on, but I hope you get the "picture". I definitely recommend Brian.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

THANK YOU Brian (SoCal Entertainment and Media) for the beautiful memory you made of our son and daughter-in-law, Scot & Kim's wedding.You are a GEM! We strongly recommend Brian if you are looking for a videographer! His pricing is so reasonable and the product professional! He... Read More is passionate and truly cares about making you a memory of your special day that you will treasure forever! This is not just a job to him. He was accommodating in so many regards with adding extra hours to his original quote at a very minimal charge, provding us with the raw footage and even making still pictures from the video of some shots we didn't have! We received the first copy of the videos within 6 weeks of the wedding date - everyone was shocked at how quick that was! We were discouraged after researching videograpers and their pricing thinking we would not be able to afford to have our son's wedding videotaped, UNTIL we found SoCal Entertainment and Media. We have watched our copy of the DVD several times and are just so thankful we made the call to Brian!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015

My husband and I hired Brian and SoCal Entertainment & Media as both photographers and videographers for our wedding and we were so happy we did! Not only were we totally satisfied with all the photos (both from our wedding and our engagement shoot) and our videos, but Brian was... Read More personable, friendly, and a joy to work with. He didn't charge us an arm and a leg like every other wedding photographer and delivered nothing short of professional quality videography and photography that captured the very essence of our big day. He was fast to respond to every email and correspondence and was there to help and guide us through all of our photography/videography needs. He also released every photo and video to us and did not hold on to the image rights only to charge us later. We highly recommend Brian for both wedding photography and videography for anyone looking to capture every dazzling moment of their big day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Jacqueline C

Brian was so professional throughout the whole process. He always answered all of my emails very promptly since day 1 and he even texted me the day of my wedding to let me know he was setting up at the church. He was everywhere capturing our special moments. I didn't even... Read More realize that he captured so many of our moments until I looked at our wedding pictures and he was always right there. He was so stealth you could barely tell he was there. We had a photo booth and he even snuck in the camera in there without us noticing. I love that, that he not just captured the standard moments but extra moments as well. I can't wait to see the finished video. He has a quick turn around. I have heard horror stories about videographers that hold the video hostage and a year later the bride and groom have not received anything but not with Brian. He also worked with the schedule of our wedding and even stood in the rain to capture our exit. I highly, highly recommend him!!! If you want someone reliable, professional and who captures your special day perfectly then hire Brian and SoCal Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Cassandra S

Brian was our videographer for our wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Course, Fullerton in November 2013. He made our wedding the perfect night and was the icing on the wedding cake. I can only think of three words to describe what he did for us, "wow," "Wow," and "WOW!" He arrived... Read More early, stayed late, and gave us everything we asked for, and so much more. He captured the mood of the night perfectly, and I have to say, he is a "must-have" at any big event. He was so considerate and truly cared about making the perfect video for us. He made a video montage with music (our first-dance song) and separate videos of the ceremony and reception. There were so many guests that live out of state and now we can see them, not only every day, but at their happiest. We cannot thank him enough!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Brian Barsuglia was extremely professional and surpassed our expectations. He voluntarily delivered our video in record time to allow us to share our special day with family members who could not attend - this meant so much to us. Despite the quick turnaround, the video was... Read More perfectly edited and we could not be happier with the results. I would highly recommend his services.

2015-07-20T11:53:24 Response from the vendor

Sylvie, thank you so much! It was an honor and pleasure to be a part of your big day. -Brian