Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

3305 E Lake St, Minneapolis, MN (612) 724-3606

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Prerana B

The flower arrangements with tulips were Phenomenal !!! They Personalized to meet our needs. So Beautiful and Perfectly Fresh! Pristine condition! The service was Professional and delivery Prompt. Such a Great Buy for the price. Soderberg's is the Best !

Best Florist!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Katie F

This Florist went above and beyond for me for my wedding! I went to several florists looking for a specific colored rose. This was the only one that worked with me and special ordered it for me! And they were ABSOLUTELY Perfect! So thankful for them and their customer service.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Tori L

We were so happy with our flowers from Soderberg's! We worked with Kym throughout the process, and she was great to work with. She took our vision (from a picture, our venue, and our wedding colors) and made them a reality! Our flowers (bridal bouquets, corsages, and... Read More boutonnieres) were fabulous. Prices were very reasonable and the flowers lasted from 12pm on the day of the wedding when the were delivered and are still looking beautiful 4 days after the wedding. I'm so happy we chose to work with Kym at Soderberg's!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rose T

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful for the wedding! It was fun to plan everything - and I could't wait to see what the boquets looked like on the wedding day. There were fun accents - pearls in the center of the roses, pearl pins through out the boquet, satin wrapped boquet... Read More handles. I couldn't have asked for more professional, classy, and creative people to work with. Thank you, Soderberg's!

I highly recommend Soderberg's for all wedding floral needs

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

My wedding was on November 8th and Soderberg's was our florist. Kym, the wedding florist, did an amazing job. We ordered calla lilies and roses for the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. They were lovely. I didn't realize the all the small details that go into a bouquet, but... Read More Kym knew how to pull it all together so it coordinated with the rest of the wedding - the dresses, the centerpieces, even the location and season. They were very up front about cost as well. I listed my budget and Kym listed off several options immediately, steering me away from flowers that wouldn't work (like peonies in November in Minnesota). I highly recommend Soderberg's floral to any bride-to-be looking for a detailed florist that will work within your budget to make your wedding day as gorgeous as possible.

Be worry free and leave it to these flower connoisseurs!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Diorelle R

Flowers were definitely something we had a hard time deciding on. We just knew we wanted Callas and that we wanted the look of our wedding to be clean and elegant. We went to a couple of shops but it was with Soderbergs where we felt like they were going to do a great job on our... Read More wedding and they definitely did! Kym was the one who helped us. We told her what we wanted and showed her a few pictures of what we had in mind. She had some ideas that we talked through. We felt like she definitely knew what she was doing and her suggestions were pretty solid. She was very helpful and flexible when we told her what we wanted to spend. Our wedding day comes and we were just wowed! They definitely surpassed the look of the pictures that we showed her. With the budget we had, it worried me that the flowers would look sparse but she definitely made everything the way we wanted it. It was definitely great working with Kym and her team. I highly recommend their services!

Amazing Wedding florist, for a fraction of the price!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Nicole R

I finally found Soderberg's Floral online after much research (and disappointment) with other options in the Minneapolis area. Other florists were either 1. ridiculously expensive, or 2. rigid in their design options. Kym was, from day one, a dream to work with. Her... Read More communication and package options made the whole process extremely simple and stress free. Offering three levels of floral package options for the already stressed bride made this line item in the wedding so wonderful to coordinate. The florals arrived on the morning of the wedding, and could not have been more beautiful. The flowers were fresh and the bouquets were full. I would recommend Kym and Soderberg's Floral to anyone looking for gorgeous wedding bouquets and arrangements!

Great Service on Any Budget

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Carina R

My budget for wedding flowers was modest, and Greg at Soderberg's still provided me with great service. He recommended beautiful options in my price range and everything was delivered on schedule, exactly as requested. I was looking at my wedding album this weekend with a friend... Read More from out-of-state, and I still think my flowers were beautiful--2 years later!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Laura S

Soderberg's was very easy to work with and very conscious of my budget. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend this florist!

Truly Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Melinda D

My flowers were absolutely breathtaking! I am a bit biased, but I have never seen more beautiful flowers! I did not give much direction, but from a few descriptive they provided exactly what I wanted based on vision, venue and experience. Loved every flower! On a side note:... Read More They are a local vendor that has been around to please many in the Twin Cities. My grandmother told me after the wedding that before she had children they have been around - she knew because she was given a bouqet with every child. 9 bouqets later she has one very please and married grand-daughter!

They made my day a fairy-tale

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Amanda G

I would have to say I didn't put much stake in flowers being such a big part of my wonderful day. All I did was to show them my dress, the colors of the wedding and told them to have fun!! Kim coordinated everything perfectly and made my day an absolute fairy-tale!! They also... Read More came in within budget and still made everything so unbelievable!! I will forever recommend them to anybody getting married and for all other special occasions.

Review

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Amy B

Howard awesome!!

Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Emily K

I had planned to use wildflowers from the Farmer's Market but due to an early frost had a last minute change. Howard, the florist, worked within my budget to create BEAUTIFUL bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. They stayed wonderful throughout the day and have dried beautifully.... Read More We got so many compliments! Great!!

It was... Disappointing.

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 cassie b

When I first sat down with Susan and working with her before the wedding she did a great job of grasping what I was picturing my flowers to be. She was also very pleasant to work with! Or so I thought... When the wedding day came, there were many disappointments with the... Read More flowers. The centerpieces and altar flowers looked great! However there were a lot of things that I wanted/requested that weren't receive. Mainly that I requested NO white flowers in my bouquet and 75% of them were white, and I had requested 2 memorial roses, and only received one (which I found out during the ceremony when it was time to hand them to family members). Also, the flowers were not in very good shape upon delivery. They were already wilting and discolored. What was most disappointing was trying to communicate with her after the wedding. I tried to explain to her all the things that were not right/not what I wanted/missing, but in the most business professional way that I could, and she came back very defensive and basically blamed the weather and me for all the mistakes. She took no ownership of anything, and she didn't even apologize for the fact that it wasn't what I expected. I would not recommend using her for wedding flowers. Every time I look at my pictures I will be reminded of what was wrong, which stinks. So the experience turned out.. Okay. Not wonderful, like it should be. But okay.