Diamond + Custom-crafted Engagement Rings

One of Charleston's premier jewelers, we hand craft engagement rings with our diamonds or yours. We have a large selection of designer bridal jewelry. We also offer the option to take your old jewelry as trade-in or buy it outright. We hand engrave jewelry and silver and offer estate jewelry from the Victorian era through the Art Deco movement.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

334 M East Bay, Charleston, SC (843) 853-3968

The perfect ring

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lauren H

My fiancé just proposed to me on New Years and he bought the ring from Sohn and McClure jewelers in Charleston. He told me the owner helped him by makin suggestions and even let him go in the back to look at the choices under a microscope. He also was able to get it made same... Read More day instead of sending it off for weeks prior. The ring was 10 x better than anything I had pinned on Pinterest and I couldn't be happier.

2015-01-06T13:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your business and we are thrilled to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Taylor H

I can't say enough great things about Sohn & McClure Jewelers! My husband bought my custom engagement ring with them. They helped him design an amazingly beautiful ring that is exactly what I wanted. He purchased the ring 5 years ago, and I have been back many times to have the... Read More ring checked and cleaned. Whenever I walk in the doors, they ask about my husband by name. That's INCREDIBLE customer service. The fact that 5 years later they still remember him and ask about his job? I'm always impressed. They are genuinely nice people, and they always complete everything so quickly. I would recommend anyone to Sohn & McClure, and I will never shop anywhere else!

2018-02-28T12:23:24 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that your ring was everything you dreamed of. Thank you for continuing to stop in the store. We are always happy to check the setting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/22/2015

I needed an amazing ring on a tight schedule. I drove all the way from Columbia because a friend of mine told me how knowledgeable the staff was and that they did custom "same day" engagement rings. I could not have asked for a better customer experience or price! I will buy all... Read More my jewelry from Sohn & McClure from now on!

Rex McClure

Family owned and operated, Sohn & McClure Jewelers has been selling custom made jewelry in Charleston since 1993. Our hand crafted jewelry and custom hand engraving is sought after by jewelers nationwide. Our antique collection lets you own a truly unique piece of history. We offer pieces from highly regarded designers but can custom make any piece of jewelry to satisfy your imagination, from engagement rings to necklaces and everything in-between.