Engagement Rings & Custom-made Engagement Rings

We hand make engagement rings with our diamonds or yours. We have a large selection of designer bridal jewelry. We also Hand Engrave jewelry and silver. In addition we can take your old jewelry as trade in or buy it outright. We have estate jewelry from the Victorian period to the Art Deco Period

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

334 M East Bay, Charleston, SC (843) 853-3968

The perfect ring

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lauren H

My fiancé just proposed to me on New Years and he bought the ring from Sohn and McClure jewelers in Charleston. He told me the owner helped him by makin suggestions and even let him go in the back to look at the choices under a microscope. He also was able to get it made same... Read More day instead of sending it off for weeks prior. The ring was 10 x better than anything I had pinned on Pinterest and I couldn't be happier.

2015-01-06T13:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your business and we are thrilled to be a part of your big day!

Wow

Reviewed on 1/22/2015

I needed an amazing ring on a tight schedule. I drove all the way from Columbia because a friend of mine told me how knowledgeable the staff was and that they did custom "same day" engagement rings. I could not have asked for a better customer experience or price! I will buy all... Read More my jewelry from Sohn & McClure from now on!

Rex McClure

Family owned Sohn & McClure Jewelers has been selling custom made jewelry in Charleston since 1993. Our hand crafted jewelry and custom hand engraving is sought after by jewelers nationwide. Our antique collection lets you own a truly unique piece of history. We offer pieces from highly regarded designers but can custom make any piece of jewelry to satisfy your imagination, from engagement rings to necklaces and everything in-between.