Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering, Service Staff

1281 Collier Rd. , Atlanta, GA (404) 467-1699

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jessica R

We used Soirée for appetizers during our cocktail hour. The grilled cheeses were the best grilled cheeses I've had in my life! Our guests also loved the fried green tomatoes and bacon wrapped dates!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Stephanie A

Soirée was fantastic! Six months later, we are still getting tons of compliments on the food from our wedding! We chose a heavy hors douerve buffet and Soirée allowed us to specialize and choose each dish exactly how we wanted. We customized our entire menu for the buffet and... Read More cocktail hour. Everything was delicious and SO affordable! The quality was well worth the cost and Kelly was so wonderful to work with! Would recommend Soiree to anyone who wants a lot of options (including linens, decor, and food) at a reasonable price. Would choose them again hands down!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jacqueline C

Our entire experience with Soiree was above and beyond! The entire staff, Kelly and everyone we worked with was so friendly, worked with our changes and stayed in constant contact ensuring everything was in order for the big day. The food was DELICIOUS! Both myself and my... Read More husband along with our wedding guests I think cleared out and licked our plates clean it was so perfect! We can't thank them enough for the hard work, amazing service and delicious food!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Dani S

Soiree was amazing. From the minute that we did the tasting my husband and I knew that we would go with Soiree. Larry was easy to work with, knowledgeable and very accommodating. They truly helped our big day run smoothly. We also got so many compliments on the food and how... Read More delicious it was (which is very important). Thank you again!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alexis T

Soiree was AMAZING!!!!!! We got married On May 29, 2016 at Kimball Hall and we are so happy we chose Soiree as our caterer. We heard compliments all night long about how wonderful the food was. Working with Kelly was so easy - she was informative and responsive and so helpful... Read More throughout the process, from the tasting to the actual wedding day. Thank you so much for everything! I will dream of Soiree tomato pie every night! Ha.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Claire M

We hired Soiree to cater our wedding after we tasted their food at another event, and could not have been happier with our decision. Most importantly, the food was absolutely DELICIOUS (our guests are still raving about the shrimp and grits). Their servers and bartenders were... Read More also great – I don’t think anyone waited more than 30 seconds for a drink all night. Additionally, Rich was so easy to work with throughout the planning process. He was highly responsive, provided excellent suggestions, and also very accommodating in allowing us to customize the menu, etc. Soiree exceeded our expectations by far and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Loved Soiree for my wedding!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Devin B

I used Soiree for my January wedding. We wanted to have affordable food that looked elegant and tasted great. They exceeded all of my expectations. I planned my own wedding and Kelly helped me make sure I covered all of my bases and her team helped the day of run smoothly. They... Read More even helped me clean up the rest of my decor at the end of the night. I absolutely loved working with them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Soiree Catering and Events! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Larry on our wedding day menu, and he made the entire process so painless and fun. My fiance and I paid for our entire wedding which can add a lot of stress to the... Read More wedding planning process. Larry and the Soiree team were very conscientious of our budgetary concerns, and they made sure that we had the best meal possible without the stress or pressure that can come along with catering a large event. The food was to die for; My wedding guests are still talking about the passed mini BLTs from the cocktail hour, perfectly cooked roast beef, and the decadent chicken with lemon cream sauce almost a month later! Do yourself a favor and schedule a tasting with Soiree. It will be one of the best decisions you make as you plan your big day!

Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Y'all, Soriee's food was unbelievable! They catered my wedding in September and I still have people telling me how good the food was. Their presentation is great as well. They were extremely easy to work with and flexible on their menu. Highly recommend them!

Exceptional Service & Delicious Food!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lindsey P

I worked with Soiree Catering for my wedding on August 22, 2015 and the food, service, and presentation were phenomenal! When I started my search for the perfect wedding caterer, I was immediately impressed by Soiree. Unlike other Atlanta caterers that I received a quote from,... Read More Soiree was completely open to me making menu selections that were unique and tailored to our specific food preferences. Soiree went above and beyond to please me from the beginning of our planning process until the final hour when clean-up was taking place after the wedding. I put all trust into their team to deliver great food and service and I was not disappointed. I can't say enough great things about them!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ellen S

Almost 2 weeks later and people are still raving about our food - and not just one item but the whole spread. Soiree accommodated my husband's gluten allergy without compromising taste or quality while remaining in budget, and their service was excellent. We definitely... Read More recommend.

Delicious!!!! Enough said!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Erin L

We can't begin to tell you how amazingly good the food was! The tomato pie was our favorite not to mention many of our guest as well! The service that Kelly Walling and her staff provided far exceeded our expectations! The quality of food they provided makes us want to get... Read More married all over again! Hats of to Soiree!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 neeley k

I can't say enough good things about Soiree Catering! I worked with Kelly for our event and she was so lovely and very accommodating along the way. She helped us with so many details from a custom menu, linens, and even helped handle the cakes we had shipped in for the event.... Read More The pricing was very reasonable and she really helped me work within my budget without making me feel like I was shorting our guests. And the FOOD..OMG.. it was delicious. SO many of our guest told us it was , "THE BEST WEDDING FOOD EVER" which is a huge complement because we had several restaurant owners attend. I highly recommend Soiree for you wedding or any other event. They will nail the food and the customer service experience is impeccable.

Events made Easy and Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kate S

Soiree was a great choice for my recent wedding. The planning process was easy — Soiree assisted with everything from venue recommendations to menu options to linens and layout. They were helpful and flexible throughout, so when we got to the wedding day I was completely... Read More relaxed. Everything went smoothly. As the bride, but also the host and a project manager, I worried that I would try to manage the party, but the Soiree team had everything under control so I could focus on my friends and family. All the guests enjoyed the food, the bar staff kept the drinks flowing, and we all enjoyed the party. I could not have had a better experience.

Best caterer I've ever seen!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

Soiree seriously prepared the best menu I've ever had at a large function. Everyone at our wedding, literally everyone, shared the same sentiments. The team is as professional as they come. The service, quality, preparation, presentation and execution were all flawless. We... Read More served 150+ guests to a decadent meal and Soiree kept up with our desires/needs every step of the way. Would definitely recommend their services to anyone planning an event in/around the Atlanta area.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I cannot recommend Soiree Catering enough. Kelly was wonderful to work with from the initial proposal to the actual event. She was there for us every step of the way. The food was delicious and the display was beautiful. She was flexible with suggestions to fit our budget and... Read More offered advice that was invaluable. I never worried a minute that everything wouldn't be perfect. And it was. Many Thanks to Soiree Catering! Cindy Dean

Still getting rave reviews

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Sarah B

The main comment I get about our wedding is that the food was amazing. And it was! Larry and Soiree were responsive, easy to work with, listened to all of our requests and food "wish list" items, and made everything incredibly easy and low maintenance. They handled the food,... Read More linens, service, provided some tables (the venue didn't have enough), and just made everything perfect and easy. Larry also provided some great referrals for other vendors. I couldn't have asked for more and will absolutely use Soiree for every catering need I have from now on.

Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Lindsey M

Soirée was the best decision I could have made for my wedding! They were so easy to work with and kelly was always so easy to talk to and answered all my worries and concerns! I'm such a picky eater and really wanted my guest to love the food and I was able to get amazing food... Read More and it not break the bank!!! I would recommend them to everyone! Thank yAll for all the hard work!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Leigh Anne P

As an event professional, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with my wedding. Larry, Kate and team know how to put the client at ease and I trusted them completely. The dinner was fabulous and I received countless compliments from guests on staff service and food quality. Top... Read More notch, but didn't expect anything less.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Nicole M

Wow. Larry and the entire team at Soiree hit a home run catering our wedding. Larry was great from the start with offering menu suggestions and tips on how to get the biggest bang for our buck. Soiree was one of a number of preferred caterers for our venue, but they had the most... Read More reasonable pricing and most appealing menu so we chose them. We had 64 people total, and we were below the minimum for people or $$ of some of the other preferred caterers. Usually wedding food=bland, forgettable, overcooked, mushy and overpriced, but not with Soiree. The food from Soiree was amazing and our guests was raving about how great it tasted. You would never have guessed that it was catered food that was not prepared on site. People were enjoying the food so much, we had to tell them to get up and get back to the dance floor! For passed hors d'oeuvres we had the mini grilled cheese sandwiches (YUMMY!), mini fried green tomatoes (also yummy) and petite chicken salad sandwiches (I heard they were great). We had a heavy hors d'oeuvres buffet with the following items: shrimp and grits (words can not describe how great this was, the shrimp were HUGE and plentiful), pulld pork BBQ with years rolls (also amazing), three cheese squash casserole (it tasted more like the yummiest baked mac and cheese you've ever had), mixed veggies-yellow and purple potatoes, carrots and green beans (also yummy, and they were cooked perfectly), a salad (very pretty and fresh) and tomatoe pie plus mini deserts served along with our wedding cake (lemon squares, raspberry something-or-thers and bread pudding bites that were all yummy). I loved how they packed up some of the leftovers for my husband and I to enjoy after we were back home. I am so glad we chose Soiree, they exceeded my expectations! My only suggestion to them is that they open a restaurant so that I can have their shrimp and grits and pulled pork BBQ again soon.

My Daughter's Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

We used this wonderful catering company for our wedding last weekend at The Atlanta History Museum and they did a fabulous job! They took care of everything from the linens, tableware, glasses, etc. to the delicious food! Everything was first class and the presentation was... Read More equal. Kelly and Kate make planning and hosting a wedding reception so easy. I had so much trust in their ability that I never felt the need to check to make sure things were done. I spent my time with my daughter, the bride, and the wedding party before the ceremony. We were all totally relaxed because we knew we were in good hands. I would recommend Soiree Catering to anyone hosting a wedding reception or any type of party that requires top-notch food and service.

Wonderful Wedding Catered by Soiree

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Kathryn P

Soiree served as the catering company for our wedding in the Atlanta area on May 11th, 2013. We could not have been happier with the entire experience of working with Soiree. From the beginning, everyone at Soiree was friendly, helpful, and did everything they could to make our... Read More wedding day wonderful. This is especially true for our main contact at Soiree, Larry Couzens. No matter how many e-mails we sent or questions we asked, Larry always got back to us quickly and with a pleasant response. We started calling Larry "The Man With All The Correct Answers" because it really seemed like nothing we threw his way would cause any kind of issue. The best compliments I can give Soiree regarding the actual wedding day are that I barely noticed they were there and the food was absolutely delicious. Every single guest I have spoken to since the wedding has commented on just how tasty the food was, in particular the mac and cheese and fried chicken. Everyone's glass was full, everyone got all the food they wanted, and there were no issues at all with service of any kind. Although I did not see much of him, our day-of coordinator from Soiree, Rich Liblang, obviously did a fantastic job. I whole heartedly recommend Soiree and specifically Larry to anyone who has a wedding in and around the Atlanta area. Thank you for making our wedding the day we dreamed it would be! Daniel and Kathryn Treuman

Flexible and Professional with Great Food!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 David P

Soiree was our first and last tasting. After trying all the food we knew we had found our caterer (actually, we were a little sad because tastings are fun - we wanted to do more but figured it was just a waste of time). While the food was great, in the end it was the service... Read More Soiree provided that we were most pleased with. Our coordinator at Soiree, Kelly, was extremely accommodating to all of our requests, which allowed us to customize the experience to exactly what we wanted. We did a lot of the decorating at the reception ourselves, including bringing our own linens, napkins, bartenders, and table centerpieces. Obviously these are all lost revenue items for Soiree, but not once did they try and force us to do things a certain way or nickel-and-dime us in other areas. It was quite the opposite, they worked with us to make sure everything we did ourselves would seamlessly flow with what they did. On the day of the wedding, everything went very smoothly. We didn't have a wedding coordinator and didn't need one because the staff followed our instructions we gave them the week before without any problems. The event manager, Dexter, and the rest of the serving staff were extremely attentive and we were never without food or drink at the reception. Because of their professionalism, we were able to have a very personalized, almost DIY wedding without having to worry about any of the details on the day of the wedding. Finally, I should note that this was a same-sex wedding. Not once did we ever feel that we were treated differently than you would expect any other couple to be treated. Thank you Soiree for a truly memorable day!

Soiree is Fabulous!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Carrie S

I worked with Larry from Soiree for my wedding and he was extremely accommodating. I had to plan my wedding from 4 states away but he worked with my family and our limited availability like a champ. The day of my wedding, I felt totally at ease knowing that my big day was in his... Read More hands. The food was excellent. They can do any kind of theme you want. I chose a modern take on southern cooking and all my guests were raving about it. I'm so glad I found them :)

Soiree Catering and Events

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Elizabeth H

I was so worried because we had never planned an event of this size on a personal level and it ended up being truly unforgettable - I heard nothing but compliments from guests, even from the folks you don't normally hear compliments from (you know the ones). I heard all... Read More evening, "oh my gosh this food is so good", "this salad dressing is amazing", "great job on the food!" Everyone talked about how good the food was even after the wedding day so thank you thank you thank you to Soiree for having great food, helping plan a cost effective menu, and for the professional staff. With them, it all ran smoothly even when we had to quickly change plans & move everything inside due to weather! My daughter couldn't have had such a wonderful turn out if it weren't for your help.