Soiree Signatures Invitation Studio + Calligraphy

Mobile, AL

Unique Wedding Invitations & Calligraphy Services

If you're struggling to find the perfect invitation to fit your style and budget, contact Lindsey with Soiree Signatures for custom wedding invitation designs, handwritten calligraphy services and your other wedding stationery needs such as ceremony programs, menus & placecards.

2158 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL (251) 209-3265

Gorgeous Work with Splendid Style

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Jamie S

I can not adequately express how utterly thrilled I am with the beautiful design work and calligraphy Lindsey at Soiree Signatures did for my wedding. I had worked with Lindsey previously on Christmas cards and invitations and knew I could trust no one else with the creation... Read More of my invitations and other design needs for my wedding. She started by creating a precious and stylish combination Christmas Card and Save The Date incorporating photos from our engagement. I wanted something fun and festive without being too trendy or silly and Lindsey listened and executed the perfect post card. I received so many fun responses to the unique card and even had several couples say they wanted to do something similar for their Save the Dates. When it came time to do the invitations I was a little torn because I felt we needed to please our parents with something very, very simple and traditional but I wanted a little style. Lindsey created a beautiful invitation that was both very traditional but also incorporated a little of my style in a very tasteful way. Her suggestion of a metallic-thermographic ink and a very stylish font gave what would have otherwise been a super traditional invitation just the right amount of tasteful pizazz. I also greatly appreciated her advice helping me to save a little money by purchasing an embosser for the return address on the envelopes and hand-embossing my envelopes rather than paying an additional charge for this. I would have never thought to do it and now I have the embosser to use for future mailings! To top off an already wonderful experience, Lindsey's gorgeous calligraphy was really just icing on the cake. Within two days of mailing my invitations I received calls and messages complimenting me on their style and raving about the calligraphy. There really is no better compliment to her services than to have my guests take time to send me messages as they received the invites in the mail. I've seen tons of Lindsey's work and I can honestly say she creates the most beautiful wedding stationary I've ever seen. From extremely unique to very traditional, she is so talented and clearly listens to her clients and customizes her work to their specific tastes. Without hesitation I would recommend her to handle this most important and special event for anyone! The invitation is the first impression your guests have of your wedding and it really sets the tone for all that is to come. With Lindsey, you can rest assured your guests will be impressed before they ever set foot at your event:)

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Marianna H

Lindsey was INCREDIBLE! I cannot even count how many compliments I received on my beautiful invitations! She made the process so easy and fun and I could not recommend her enough. I felt that she really took pride in her work and made me feel that she was really excited to work... Read More with me on my wedding invitations. Thank you Lindsey!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 jenifer s

I recently ordered custom invitations, programs and thank you notes from Lindsey. Her work is AMAZING! They were absolutely perfect, and my guests still raving about the gorgeous calligraphy and presentation. If you have the ability to have her "white glove" service, you should... Read More take advantage of that too. It really takes the stress out of making sure all of your invitations look perfect and go out on time.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jennifer C

Because I wanted our wedding invitations to be completely unique and utterly stunning, I chose Lindsey at Soiree Signatures to guide me though the process. Soiree Signatures went ABOVE and BEYOND to make me feel like my event was special. They took my vague design concept and... Read More turned it into modern wedding invitation perfection!!! My dream invitations looked like they could have been inviting guests to the FINEST Manhattan restaurant...sleek, contemporary and gorgeous!!! Once the Save The Dates and invites were designed, it was time to think about all the fun elements that would be included on my wedding day printables. The calligraphy, escort cards, menus, table signs, custom signage and favor tags all set the tone for my event and let our guests know they were in for a treat!!!! Our wedding night was a dream and Soiree Signatures played a HUGE part in making our event magical!!! THANK YOU!!! Love Always, Jennifer & Geoff Conrad

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah B

Lindsey with Soiree Signatures was such a dream to work with! She did our calligraphy for our invitations as well as designing our table numbers, other wedding decorations, and our custom koozies. She was so easy to work with and had such great ideas on how to tie all of our... Read More wedding printed decor together. She did gorgeous work on our calligraphy and I had so many compliments on our hand addressed invitations as well as our custom koozie favors! I highly recommend working with Lindsey!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jessica O

Wedding Wisdom, from one bride to another..."As much as I loved Lindsey's work, I went with the online wedding websites." I contacted Lindsey over one year before my big day to begin planning my invitations. Lindsey was great with all of her communication and quotes and helping... Read More me prioritize. Like many brides, one year before your wedding you are planning on big budget items such as venue, dress, flowers, band, etc. ... I thought... I could find my invitations cheaper elsewhere. As much as I loved Lindsey's work, I went with the online wedding websites. 3 websites, 30 invitation drafts, hours spent, and $1000+ at the end of the day on everything, I had my stationary for my wedding. Looking back, I realized I got sticker shock, to think stationary would cost that much (Lindsey provides you with the full quote upfront so there are no surprises down the road), I did so much of the legwork and with all of the upgrades and customization add ons, the cost is the same! As brides, we make so many decisions, this is an easy one... Stationary is the first impression yor guests receive from your wedding and there is no comparison to attention to detail and delegating design to someone experience so you can focus on the million other things. I hope this helps put you at ease and most of all enjoy planning your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Heather P

What a great experience from start to finish! Lindsey helped me to custom design my invitation, select a gorgeous liner for my envelope and personalized each invitation with her beautiful calligraphy work. My guests raved about the invitations they received in the mail! Thank... Read More you, Lindsey!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Victoria S

Lindsey is simply amazing! As a wedding professional I have extremely high standards for the wedding vendors I choose to work with. Lindsey is very talented and does beautiful custom invitations and calligraphy! I highly recommend Soiree Signatures to all of my brides and anyone... Read More looking for fabulous paper.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016

Lindsey with Soiree Signatureis the best of the best! I have used her for a multitude of products. She has made me wedding invitations, baby shower and birthday party invites, promotional items for my company and I just received the most beautiful gift tags for Christmas! I love... Read More till his company! Lindsey has outstanding customer service always takes my "idea" and makes it better. I cannot recommend her any higher. She, truly, is the Best!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Robin C

Seriously amazing! Lindsey did such a perfect job addressing my wedding invitations. They turned out stunningly beautiful. She was always so quick to respond and so professional. She also was so accommodating with special requests that I had for a rush order, and I'm beyond... Read More grateful for that!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Erin L

Lindsey was outstanding! She addressed all 170 of our envelopes (inner and outer) flawlessly. She was so easy to work with and had a quick turnaround time. I have received numerous compliments on her work! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Exceptional!!! The best calligraphy work I have ever seen! Lindsey is so professional and hard working. She completed my wedding invitations quickly and perfectly. When I brought them to the post office two separate women asked me who addressed my invitations. She goes above and... Read More beyond to make sure each envelope is centered and even. I will definitely refer her to all my friends and family! Beautiful job!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sam S

Lindsey did an exceptional job with our invitations, save the dates, signs, napkins, cups, huggers, flags, etc... and the coordination to insure that everything went perfectly together. Her calligraphy is beautiful. She is such a sweet person and so much fun to work with. I was... Read More living out of town and she was so flexible to meet with us whenever I had the time, even if that was outside of her business hours.

AMAZING custom work

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Elizabeth K

I went to Lindsey with ideas in my head that I wasn’t sure would come out properly in an invitation. She perfected our invitation and created a custom logo that we will continue to use for years to come. We loved her work so much that she also did our Rehearsal invitations, out... Read More of town guest info book, and our wedding program. Lindsey is truly an artist and incredibly talented and I will use her for years to come for other events in our life. I can’t recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

Classy and fabulous save the dates and wedding invitations by Lindsey! I am in love with them. Not only is her work special and one of a kind, Lindsey is a pleasure to work with. She is extremely patient and very flexible. I was having trouble deciding on how to package my... Read More wedding invitations, and Lindsey was able to make a suggestion within my budget at the last minute. Lindsey is very talented and can turn any vision into a reality. All I did was describe a few designs and colors that I liked and within hours Lindsey created a stunning invitation proof. Also, her hand written calligraphy is just lovely and will impress any guest. If you decide to work with Lindsey, no one will be disappointed!!!

Custom Invitations

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Melissa R

I cannot begin to describe how satisfied I am with Soiree Signatures! Lindsey was so great to work with. She has an eye for design and makes all the right suggestions when it comes down to the finished product. I have already received an immense amount of compliments concerning... Read More our invitations. She is very flexible with appointments which worked well for me and my schedule. If you lean more towards service with a small business then Soiree Signatures is the right choice. I am so blessed that I found her!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jennifer N

Lindsey contacted me on Thumbtack when I put out a call for a calligrapher for my wedding invitations. I was immediately impressed with her friendly manner and her hustle. Looking at her website, I felt confident that the calligraphy she would provided would be beautiful. She... Read More ended up even sourcing my inner and outer envelopes for me, which match my invitations beautifully. I was a little worried about working with someone who didn't live in the same area of the country as me- would it be difficult to coordinate? But none of those worries even came close to materializing. She was more on the ball and timely than I was! I also appreciated that she had an address list template on her site, which I used and then put up in Google Docs. Most of my wedding stuff is stored there and she had no problem using it, which was a real time saver and relief for me. The money we spent securing Lindsey's services was money well spent!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Morgan T

I was VERY pleased with my wedding invitations & beautiful calligraphy! I would use Soirée Signatures for any event in the future! So great to work with! Everything was flawless! Would recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 e s

Wow! Lindsey was definitely my favorite vendor and I had several awesome people I worked with to make our day perfect. Starting with the save-the-dates, she really set the tone for our big day! They were so beautiful, some of my guests thought they were the invitations, which... Read More were even more amazing. Lindsey coordinated everything perfectly with my and my (very opinionated/hard to please) husband's visions. Not only that, but we had a bilingual wedding and Lindsey pulled it off flawlessly. Every bit of what Lindsey designed coordinated perfectly (save the dates, invitations, calligraphy, welcome tote bags, 'koozie' favors, welcome brochures..you name it!). So many guests at our wedding told me how impressed they were by that! I honestly didn't think people noticed how things coordinate, but they do. Lindsey was sensitive to our likes and dislikes and gave us some amazing ideas. I would highly recommend Lindsey, not only for your calligraphy, but for all the things she did for us. She even touched base with our decorator to make sure they were on the same page. Talk about attention to detail! I am a self-proclaimed control freak, but letting Soiree Signatures take the reigns on all of those items really saved us a lot of time and stress and I was 110% pleased! If only I could give more than 5 stars.. Thank you, Lindsey!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Tammi B

I worked with some incredible people while planning my daughter's wedding; Lindsey was at the top of that list! In my opinion, invitations set the tone for any special occasion. It was important to us that the calligraphy be just right. Lindsey is an incredibly talented artist,... Read More and exceeded our expectations! From the beginning, she was so helpful and pleasant to work with. She created a beautiful cover for the wedding programs, as well as, addressed the wedding invitations. I only wish that she could have enjoyed the countless compliments from our guests on her work! I hope to have her be a part of many more happy occasions!

Elegant Invitations

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Ashley G

Lindsey was great to work with and helpful on ideas to get the perfect invitations for my wedding. I was looking for that elegant/formal look and she helped find exactly what I was looking for. Great quality paper and all I have heard from people receiving all the invitations is... Read More nothing but good feedback. I would highly recommend her.

Soiree Signatures

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Allison L

Lindsey was an absolute joy to work with. She created the most beautiful wedding invitation , wedding ceremony programs, hospitality bag cards, and Koosies. She was very efficient and had great, unique ideas. I highly recommend her!

Perfection

Reviewed on 9/06/2014

Lindsey with Soiree Signatures was amazing to work with. I am an artist so I am pretty picky and have high expectations. Everything she did far exceeded my expectations. She listened to everything I wanted and made my "Rustic Chic" wedding theme come to life! My invitations were... Read More everything I wanted and very high-end looking. I got SO many compliments on how pretty and detailed they were. The calligraphy was so impressive as well. I would highly recommend Soiree Signatures to any and EVERY one!

Gorgeous custom invitations and calligraphy!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Mary H

I initially hired Lindsey for her calligraphy skills. Her calligraphy is so pretty and very affordable. After failing to find ceremony programs and wedding invitations I loved, I hired Lindsey to create my wedding invitation suite. She was so sweet and patient with me. Creating... Read More a wedding invitation suite takes time, patience, and creativity on Lindsey's part. She execeled in all three. She created the most gorgeous invitation suite and programs. It was all one-of-a-kind and perfect for our traditional, winter wedding. I still get compliments on how gorgeous it all was: the ceremony programs, invitations, and calligraphy. She is so talented and came up with different ideas based on my wedding look and what I initially wanted. The hardest part was choosing which of her gorgeous variations I wanted. If I could get married again, I would choose Lindsey's services everytime. She was absolutely wonderful to work with!

Beautiful Calligraphy

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

Lindsey did a beautiful job on my wedding invitations. She responded to my request very quickly and the turnaround time was very quick with basically no mistakes. I'm very pleased with the overall experience and will certainly use her again for future events.