Is this your business? claim it now

Key West, FL

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

614 Roberts Ln, Key West, FL (305) 393-0245

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kathleen M

Solaris and Marcela were wonderful to work with for my beach wedding. Their communication prior to the wedding was great. They provided a detailed schedule for pre- and post- wedding photos so everything was organized. I appreciated Solaris' professionalism and way he put a... Read More nervous bride at ease. Solaris had creative photo ideas on the beach to maximize the beauty of the sunset and the location and enhanced our ideas for some photo opportunities as well. The photographs are amazing and I can't wait to share them with my friends and family. Thank you so much Solaris!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Pamela M

Solaris was great! Very easy to work with. The pictures are beautiful!

Perfect Photos

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Brandi T

Solaris Photography was fantastic and we would highly recommend them. The photos were gorgeous, they were easy to work with and flexible about the timing. The photographer, Solaris, made sure to get all our must-have photographs. He suggested lovely poses / locations and took... Read More amazing sunset shots at Mallory Square.

Photography

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Lisa K

They were fantastic. We did trash the dress with them too and they are all amazing!

friendly and great pictures!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Lois L

Solaris was very friendly so it was easy to talk and have our pictures taken. He took great and beautiful pictures and we saw the pictures the next day. We were happy and satisfied with the wedding pictures we had.

The Very Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Lydia C

There are no words to describe how much my husband and I appreciate the photos that Solaris took the day of our wedding! Even my wedding guests said "Wow your photographer never missed a shot". He captured every moment of our special day. And his wife Marcela is so sweet and... Read More easy to work with!

Easy to work with and the pictures are great

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Lois D

Solaris was so friendly and made the photo session fun and not tiring. The photos were all crisp and of excellent quality and really captured the wedding. Our guest and friends really like the pictures he took and how great and awesome it look and how happy everyone is in the... Read More picture.

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Jamie D

I found Solaris' online as I had a destination wedding. I was impressed with his pictures online. He and his wife Marcela were both friendly and Marcela did most of the communication before the big day. She was great and very prompt in returning phone calls and... Read More emails. Solaris was awesome and we received discs including our 1200 digital pictures before we left Key West. They turned out great. Best vendor I booked. Extremely satisfied. Very creative and professional.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Andrea G

We used Solaris Photography for our wedding. His wife, Marcella Morgan, is the owner of Southernmost Bride, and was our wedding coordinator. Solaris was amazing. He kept us laughing. At the last minute, we had to split our wedding and reception up (due to rain). We had the... Read More wedding in the morning and the reception at night. Solaris agreed to split his time between both at no additional charge. He came in the morning and took our wedding photos, and came back at nigt to take the reception photos. The photos came out great. He took over 450 photographs. When we returned from our honeymoon, the disc with the photograhs was already waiting for us at home. Thanks to Solaris! He was amazing.