Dream it, We'll plan it!

We are here to assist you in every step of the way... We can help and direct the design of the most extravagant event or just maintain chic simplicity. All our packages are custom tailored to fit your needs and budget. From day of coordination to full service planning; catering and decor.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Best wedding planner in south florida

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Maisha V

There are just so many words I can sit here and write about how wonderful Nathalia and her team is, but no words will compare to the amount of support and unconditional effort this team has. On my wedding day, she made sure that everything was organized, she went above and... Read More beyond, making sure nothing was lost, keeping in touch with every vendor, making sure that everything ran smoothly. I couldn't have asked for more. She did more than what I could ever want and this is why my wedding was beautiful and smooth. There were no glitches. Nathalia is a very professional, educated, and responsible person, who I would trust with any type of planning. This woman even helped me with my 30lb. princess gown with a 5 meter train the whole time.. I am so blessed to have hired and met her. I would recommend this company to any bride who wants a truly smooth wedding, with organization, and a lot of patience from this team. I can't believe how wonderful everything turned out...Thank you Nathalie!! You are your team were a blessing in my wedding and in our start to our new life :D God bless you and may you be very successful in all your future endeavors. Love you!!

2014-09-23T10:00:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! I LOVED your wedding video, it was such a great wedding!

Solea made our vision reality!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Michael T

Planning our wedding seemed a daunting task. Nathalie made the entire process seem easy. She is experienced and makes the wedding planning process manageable and doable! We wanted to be involved as much as possible and Nathalie catered to our needs. She took care of loose ends... Read More and put in place all of our dreams we envisioned. Her staff is top notch and handled every hiccup with ease without us even knowing there was an issue! My wife and I owe the success of our wedding to Nathalie and her amazing vision. Large or small, Nathalie is at the top of her game and can handle any size wedding! I wouldn't change anything about our final result! We are huge fans and would definitely recommend Solea to anyone planning their magical day!

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire!

Reviewed on 3/31/2014 Dana S

I don't even know how to explain how this was the best wedding decision I had made. Early on my husband and I agreed that we would do a month of wedding planner. No matter how organized I am, I wanted that month before to be calm and relaxing and pretty much everything had been... Read More squared away way before then anyway. We did all outside vendors, since our venue was outdoors and this allowed us to surround ourselves with great vendors who saw our vision for that day. No one saw it better then Nathalie. She was my guardian angel for the past year (I meant what wedding planner pretty much emails you a check list of things she has completed as she is being driven to the hospital to give birth). From moment one she was more then a wedding planner,but a great friend. Her emails and phone calls were constant and I was immediately put at ease. Loretta was there the day of the wedding along with an assistant and honestly the day could not have run smoother. Loretta just has an amazing way much like Nathalie of putting all my fears aside and making me feel that I had nothing to worry about, and I didn't. Everything was beyond my expectations and although I had only given a list of where things should go, they saw how my written out vision could be brought to life. All Sean and I kept saying after the day was how we never would have enjoyed the day without Nathalie and Loretta. From the first moment you speak to Nathalie you will honestly see why her ratings are so high, she is truly passionate about what she does and it shows not only in her constant communication, but with the outcome. My day was absolutely perfect and if I had to say the top decision I ever made it was bringing Nathalie into the fold to create my perfect day which went up and beyond my wildest expectations....I will never have enough thank you's and I love you's to both her and Loretta!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Angela y

Solea Events was the best choice for our wedding. Nathalie and her team did a fanstastic job and referred amazing vendors. We planned the entire event in less than 6 months. The day of the wedding was perfect! Thank you so much Nathalie!

2017-10-31T12:51:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Samantha W

Nathalie was a huge, incredible help getting our wedding together! We had Nathalie as our day-of planner but she did so so much to help us leading up to the day by meeting with us, suggesting great vendors, and helping us work with them in so many ways. We got married one week... Read More after Hurricane Irma, and Nathalie was there for us to make sure all the vendors were in line even when she didn't have power. We would recommend Nathalie to anybody looking for a fantastic planner!

2017-10-31T12:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Michelle S

Nathalie and everyone at Solea Events provide such wonderful wedding planning services for your wedding! Solea Events planned our wedding in March 2017 and it was the best day of our lives and we couldn't of done it without them! It was incredibly easy to contact them which made... Read More the planning process very easy! Nathalie was there every step of the way with us during each part of the planning process. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of, as Nathalie and her team worked their magic behind the scenes! They made sure everything was at the wedding for the day of, and made sure everything was taken care of after the wedding. They put so much care and love into helping us plan our wedding and we highly recommend Solea events for all your event planning needs! Merci mille fois Nathalie! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Sevey O

Nathalie is incredible at planning weddings. She's so good we wanted to do it twice! As stressful as wedding-planning is in general, I have to say that our actual wedding day was completely stress-free. I did not spend one second of the day thinking about any other detail... Read More other than enjoying myself. The whole evening floated and I know that is all because of Nathalie. Highly recommend her and her team!!!

2017-10-31T12:52:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Lauren W

Planning a 200-plus person wedding in Miami remotely from Philadelphia, I knew I needed a top-notch wedding planner with the right contacts and team. From the moment we met Nathalie, we knew that we had found the right person. Nathalie was detail-oriented and executed our vision... Read More perfectly. Our rehearsal at Casa Casuarina and wedding at Vizcaya were everything we had hoped for and then some. Nathalie was truly a pleasure to work with - end your search here.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Tatiana M

This is a great planner with very good taste. They anticipated every need and told me they would make sure that I had absolutely nothing to worry about so that I was able to really enjoy my wedding day. They did just that!! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Lisa L

We had a wonderful experience working with Nathalie! She always answered our questions and concerns promptly and provided lots of vendor recommendations for different budget. She is very professional and has a sweet personality. We were so happy and felt relieved about her help... Read More setting up our floral and decor items at both the ceremony and reception sites. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Her assistant Alex is also very nice! We highly recommend Solea Events! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Natalie S

Nathalie killed it! She was responsive, gave great recommendations, and handled the day of like a charm. She had two assistants which made us feel like everything was covered. And, I never really heard of any major hiccups so I assume she did her job! My only issue is that her... Read More assistants never introduced themselves to me on the day, so it was a tad impersonal, but not a deal breaker!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Mara W

Nathalie and Alex did an amazing job for our wedding! Nathalie was so helpful throughout the process, keeping us organized, while letting us know when something was due and making sure we filled everything out. The wedding itself was very smooth, and everything was on time,... Read More which was a big help. Nathalie was always around in the background at the wedding, popping up anytime we needed anything, and checked in to make sure we had eaten. We really loved having Solea Events for our event coordinator, and would happily recommend them for anyone else's wedding! Thank you Nathalie!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017

The most organized professional lovely women to work with. Organized efficient creative attention to detail classy and easy. Gave us great ideas and followed through perfectly on every aspect. We were totally free to enjoy out three day event with their professional expertise... Read More and management of the events.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Lida B

We had a only 4 months to prepare for our destination wedding in Miami and Nathalie helped us make it an unforgettable experience with our family and friends. Nathalie provided us with a peace of mind throughout the preparation. We are thankful to have found her. We are still... Read More enjoying the memories of this fantastic weekend. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Manuela B

We had a destination wedding in Miami, where we started dating 9ys ago. Having lived here and there, logistics were also taken into consideration (I am from Brazil and he is Italian, yet we live in Europe) and we cared to host a whole weekend of events to make it worth the trip.... Read More An event planner was definitely a must and, after reading many recensions and talking directly to Nathalie on a Skype call, I immediately trusted her. I could tell she was reliable and grounded and I needed someone to help me put my ideas into reality (I am a creative soul)... while keeping us "stress-free" during the process and events. Her impeccable French taste also added to our European-style needs: I have a design (fashion/architecture) background and had a lot of ideas/input. I joked with Nathalie I must have been a painful bride... as I am a true perfectionist with great expectations. Add that to being a libra (=highly undecided)... and the Solea team should become saints :). Nathalie was always comprehensive of my views and dedicated us a full time resource - Emmeline, who not only was efficient, but passionate, patient, and creative. Alex, who also helped us the day of the wedding among other projects, was very professional and sweet. I guess my only issue was dealing with the wedding expenses... which ended up doubling vs my expectations. I assumed later this was inevitable, considering the circumstances (my detail oriented views, my personal high standards, my somewhat budget flexibility - which kept me "upgrading"). I had also false hopes that in America a wedding "would cost less" vs Brazil/Europe... but The Solea team always advised on what to expect, fought for lower deals, and reminded me of how much we were spending. In the end I focused on "how much we were saving", since it is a one-in-a-lifetime celebration ;). Our wedding was at the same time classy, low-profile, mind-blowing (people told me it had been the best wedding they had ever attended): flawless organization and executiom, with that design-oriented touch I cared for. My weekend program included a welcome cocktail, the wedding, the next day brunch, and a farewell boat party... add to the full "agenda" that we wanted to pamper my guests with favors: welcome baskets, hang-over kits... the list goes on (thanks again to Emmeline who took care of all of it). I can maybe think of a few details only a bride notices I'd have done differently... but would not touch any major decision/vendor Solea advised. My husband - very demanding - was too busy to participate much, yet he could not have been happier with the outcome. So yes, if we'd do it again... I'd spend it all over, and this time, no remorse :). Nathalie/Emmeline even helped me with some personal issues on the way LOL...: my anxiety to move to Sofia, picking the right apartment (thanks Nat)... Emmeline: I will never forget when I decided - seconds before entering the aisle - that I should "first use the restroom"... as I was afraid not to be able "to hold it" during the ceremony. You were so kind trying to help me with my rolled-up-stuck-multiple-layers-of-skirts... (and Nathalie came madly looking for you since "everyone was waiting"! I felt so guilty. Still laughing on this one 😂). So... Thank you all for making this dream come true, we could not have done it without you!! You helped us build every piece of our magic wedding and were a worth-every-dime investment. We appreciated it all deeply... With love, Manu & Enrico

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Valerie L

Nathalie made our wedding preparation stress-free! She was able to make our vision come true, and within our budget. When I first started the planning, I thought it would be impossible to keep it within our budget, considering all the decor I wanted to have, but then I found... Read More Nathalie and she made it all possible. Thanks again for everything Nathalie!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Valerie L

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jessica L

Nathalie and her team went above and beyond from day one. They were always professional and kind with everyone and made every decision smooth. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day or a better wedding coordinator to help us! There's a special place in my heart for you... Read More ladies!!! 💕👰🏻🌴💍🌺. Best, Megan D.

2016-09-19T10:23:50 Response from the vendor

Megan thank you so much for the sweet review! The wedding was perfect, your group was amazing! It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. I wish you the best! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Alexis V

Nathalie did an amazing job! She came highly recommended when I was searching for a day of wedding planner. She helped me stay on task before the wedding and kept things organized and running smoothly the day of the wedding. Everything was set up beautifully! I was able to sit... Read More back and enjoy being a bride rather than worry about any logistics. I highly recommend Nathalie and Solea events if you are looking for a quality wedding planning staff!!

2016-09-19T10:27:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was great and looked amazing! We loved being part of your vendor's team and I am so glad to have met you guys. Congrats again! Nathalie.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Lauren P

I'm the worst bride. I never leave reviews. And never ever has anyone deserved a fabulous review as much as Nathalie! We had a pretty long engagement, over a year, and I got it in my head to do a lot of DIY stuff. Not stuff that needed to be done, extra stuff. Nathallie saw... Read More my vision and made everything work. I dont really know how she did everything she did, but she deserved double whatever amount we paid her. She treated our wedding as if it were her own and on the big day, kept all of the cogs running so that it passed by us like a dream. I cannot express enough to you how grateful I am for finding Nathalie. I Iive in DC and the wedding was in Miami . Nathalie was great about scheduling things in the amount of visits I was able to make to Miami. I never felt like I didnt have enough options. She listened to my opinions and made our dream come true! THANKS NATHALIE!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 sevey S

Working with Nathalie and Solea Events was the best decision we made for our wedding. We were connected to Nathalie through a friend and after speaking to her by phone, dropped the search for wedding planners. We planned a destination wedding near Miami beach so having someone... Read More on the ground we could trust throughout the year was crucial. Nathalie went above and beyond and was AMAZING. Her ideas were great and stayed true to our vision (which was to have every detail of the wedding be particular to who we are as a couple). She also had ideas that we never thought of that ended up being the hit of our wedding. She assembled an incredible team that we now miss. We just hope we can plan another event with her someday!

2016-09-15T11:57:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you So much for the review! I loved every minute of the planning and the event, it was so great! I miss you guys and I do hope that I'll be able to plan other events for you... like a baby shower maybe ;)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Emily L

First I didn’t want to hire a planner. I’m typically the organized type of girl. I thought that a wedding planner would kind of take my wedding « away from me ». But after talking with friends we decided to give it a try. Best decision we ever made !!! Nathalie was the perfect... Read More match and helped us having the wedding we dreamed of. From A to Z, she was there to answer any question or doubt we had. She is so experimented she thinks about all those little details which wouldn’t have even crossed your mind!!!! After all we wanted to plan our wedding, but she planned hundreds. There is nothing else to say ;) Thanks Nathalie for your priceless help, everything was perfect (if ever something went wrong, we didn’t notice it). Our guests and family had a really good time and all we have to do now is being « happy ever after » Love, Emily

2016-09-15T11:59:50 Response from the vendor

Emily! Thank you for the review, you were such a stunning bride! I am in love with your wedding pictures! See you soon! Nathalie.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Melina Y

By far the best wedding investment. Having Nathalie and Alex there the day of the wedding was so wonderful. They did a ton of prep work in order for my wedding to go smoothly. They knew exactly what they were doing and I thought they did a phenomenal job. Whenever I had a... Read More question for them about something, they had already thought of it and took care of it! Because of them I got to enjoy my wedding day without any stress. They KILLED it! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Words cant describe how much wonderful Nathalie and her team at Solea Events truly are. I hired Nathalie to be my "day of" manager for our wedding but she did so much more. She has so much experience in Miami Beach that her connections alone made our planning process easier. She... Read More also has a very laid back attitude so it keeps the planning process easy going. Most importantly, on the day of our wedding, everything was so smooth, I never had to deal with any issues. She is a must hire if you are planning a wedding in Miami Beach! And the value cant be beat.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Nathalie was recommended to us by our event coordinator at the Hilton Bentley hotel in South Beach. Nathalie and Emmeline were an incredible choice for the day-of coordinator of our wedding. My wife and I are very thankful for such an amazing and beautiful wedding which wouldn't... Read More have been possible without them. It was a pleasure to work with both of them. They are extremely responsive and flexible during the planning process and make sure that everything runs smoothly during the actual day. Their service exceeded both our expectations and we can only highly recommend them to anybody. Thank you again for everything!

Nathalie Merle

Originally from Paris, France, Nathalie fell in love with Miami while vacationing 17 years ago. With more than fifteen years of hospitality, catering, and event planning experience, she has worked as Director of Sales at The Coral Gables Country Club, Director of Catering at The Palms Hotel and Spa, Miami Beach and Director of Catering Sales at Barton G Catering and Events in Miami. Nathalie holds a Bachelor in Business Hospitality Management with a major in Hotel Management from Florida International University, and an Associate Degree in Business Law from University Paris XI.