Making Each Event Memorable!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

191 Mountain Road, Lyndeborough, NH

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Janis E

Their website is totally awesome. I liked that I could choose the songs/music I wanted played to dance to and they played all of it! I also liked that I could adjust the "time line" right online. GREAT website! Kendall and her associate (sorry I can't recall her name) were... Read More personable and accommodating when we decided to push up the time line. It was a lot of fun!

Spunky and Affordable

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Katelyn B

Dan was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was fun, flexible, and affordable. He listened to all of our requests and had such a great energy throughout the whole reception.

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Mary f

My husband and I didn't really have a definitive idea of what we wanted out of a DJ so much as we had an idea of what we didn't want, which was someone who would ignore "do not play" lists, encourage games/traditions such as a garter toss, etc. We have been to such events and... Read More wanted something a little less ostentatious. We went with Dan Wolfson with Solid Gold Productions, and it was absolutely, hands down, perfect. From the website, with the ability to request music and list what we did and did not want to include as well as the names of all our party members, to the week of, when Dan worked with us to schedule a time during what I believe was his vacation to run over everything with us, working with Solid Gold was perfect. He talked with us during the event, kept it simple while also knowing just what to play - when to get rowdy, when to get slow...the dancefloor was packed literally all night! I think people wanted more, even! We couldn't have asked for more, and we are so thankful for your help in making our big day so perfect!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Ania D

Hiring Solid Gold Productions for my wedding was the best decision. Everyone had so much thank you.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Jen K

Dan was very professional and nice. He knew what to do to keep the party going. His price was great, too.

DJ? Band? iPod?

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Christine F

If you are confused about what sort of music you want at your wedding, you should check out Solid Gold Productions - they are GREAT! I was confused and didn't know what I wanted to have at my wedding. One of the best decisions we made was to go with a DJ - and Austin from Solid... Read More Gold is the BEST! You can access your music playlist and event details on their online planner and it makes coordinating with the DJ super easy! Our wedding went exactly as planned... we had great music, great light show, and a great time!

Cross Country Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2010 Lindsay Q

Dan at Solid Gold Productions was great to work with. My (now) husband and I live in CA but both grew up in NH and wanted to hold our wedding 'back home'. The website was what sold us origionally... we could pretty much create our entire wedding music playlist and details on... Read More the web. We could also lend our friends and family the password (if you desire) to be sure to incorporate a good mix of music. Over all I was very impressed. Our wedding was certainly running behind schedule and Dan was very flexible and always had great suggestions to offer -both prior to the big day as well as during the event. Also, because our wedding ran behind- we needed him to stay longer, which he was more than happy to do. I do agree that he may not always be as up beat as some may like in a DJ, but he was certainly professional and dependable.

Surfs Up!

Reviewed on 9/12/2010 Kristin B

Dan was spot-on with our music. Solid Gold Productions website was very useful and helped us better choose the music for our wedding. You can view their entire library online, or request a specific song if it's not in their list. They will go above and beyond to make sure they... Read More have every song you request. Awesome job!

Very reliable, great website

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Melissa D

Solid Gold has an excellent website set up for clients where you can search for songs and make your own playlist for the wedding. This worked out great for dinner because we could play our favorite songs. Timing and ability of the DJ to read the crowd during the reception... Read More seemed off at times, and announcing the wedding party he wasn't the typical enthusiastic wedding DJ (which some may like). He was very reliable however, and pleasant to work with.