Award winning, wedding photography and videography

Hi! Thank you for visiting. Solid Rock Photography specializes in wedding photography. Wedding photography has been a passion of mine for over ten years. Every wedding day is beautiful and unique and I enjoy bringing those details out in my wedding photography work. Simply put, I love creating gorgeous images with my couples on their special day. Solid Rock Photography has also been featured in many magazine publications, including bridal and fashion front covers. Please contact me today so we can get started on telling your wedding day story. I am also willing to travel anywhere to beautiful wedding day images.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

NJ, NY, PA, CT and all destinations (609) 346-4500

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Sarah W

Jamal was excellent and had been recommended to us from a family friend who's wedding he photographed. He was very professional and responsive from the start. He really cared about what we were looking for in our wedding photos and was extremely flexible. Jamal's easy-going... Read More nature made taking the photos fun and easy and the results were beautiful - sent us the proofs only 2 days later

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Stephanie V

Jamal Cormier went above and beyond at every turn for our wedding. He visited our venue on his own to scout the area, the lighting, and to make sure he was prepared for the wedding day. He was incredibly flexible about when to take photos and where. Jamal was so incredibly kind... Read More throughout the process. He showed up early and stayed all the way through. He met with my husband and I several times to make sure we were happy and felt good about the pictures. He was up for artistic photos, glamorous poses, and traditional photos with family and friends. We loved his service, his dedication, and his attention to EVERY detail. We felt comfortable with him and we were so honored to have him shoot our wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Candice C

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jamal! As mentioned in other reviews you can tell he truly loves what he does! He is very go with the flow--but also suggested some great photo ideas that I wouldn't have thought of myself in the moment. I loved that! I could tell he was... Read More trying to get that perfect shot, or have the best lighting with every picture he took. He took every shot I asked him too. He is a true professional. At the end of the night I was bummed when he was leaving--he was such an important part of our wedding day that I just wanted him to stay! Great photographer all around!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ajila G

We were so lucky that Jamal was the photographer for our wedding because not only did he take great pictures but he was also very flexible and understanding all along. The best thing about Jamal is that he cares about his clients and does things that's makes them happy. He is so... Read More talented and creative and I will definitely recommend him to all my relatives and friends.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Vishal G

Jamal is one of the best photographers/friends we could have possibly ever found. He has gone above and beyond so many times for us and our families. He is the epitome of professionalism and dedication. His work ethic is unparalleled and we are so glad to have had an opportunity... Read More to work with him. Our families have already decided that any event in the future would be photographed by Jamal. Thank you very much for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Samantha K

Jamal was our wedding photographer and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He not only took breath taking pictures but he made us feel calm and at ease the whole day. He went above and beyond the duties of a photographer He captured the night beautifully and we can't wait... Read More to relive our wedding day all over again when looking at our pictures.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Lauren B

We worked with Jamal for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. He is so incredibly kind and easy to work with! We really appreciated Jamal's thoughtfulness of organizing ideas for great shots as well as his dedication to getting the ones that we wanted. He loves... Read More what he does and that is evident through his enthusiasm during the entire process. He is easy to talk to and communicate with, as well as quick to provide photos after taking them. We absolutely love all of our pictures and can't wait to show them off to family and friends!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Anthony R

Absolutely amazing! We barely Knew he was there, and when we did... he fit right into our day! We could not have been happier yet have Jamal with us on the best day of our lives

Reviewed on 7/29/2017

"Working with Jamal was amazing! He was so professional and creative. His prices are modest, and the quality of his work is stellar! He was very good about checking in with us regularly to make sure we were on the same page about the shots I wanted. On the day of he got so many... Read More beautiful shots and we barely even knew he was there. He didn't monopolize our time so we still got to enjoy our wedding day. I highly recommend him

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lauren P

We had a great experience working with Jamal during our wedding. Jamal was easy to communicate with leading up to our wedding, arrived promptly on time, and had so many great ideas for poses and backgrounds. He was enthusiastic and energetic. Jamal's positive attitude made the... Read More day fun for all, which was reflected in our happy and relaxed smiles in our photos.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Lyka W

Jamal was great! Very professional, attentive, had great communication, and knows how to pick great spots for pictures. Our wedding photos were gorgeous & we got them back ahead of time!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Devin R

Jamal was a great photographer to work with. He definitely took my considerations and what I wanted out of the shoot in mind and tailored it so that I would get the best experience. It was such a fun experience. He is very laid back but professional, and isn't afraid to joke... Read More around to keep the atmosphere light and fun. He is very good at explaining what kind of poses he wants you to do and how they will look in the final product. I felt absolutely beautiful the entire time during the shoot. Overall, the best wedding photographer I could have asked for!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Amelia N

Solid Rock is without doubt one of the best! Mr. Cormier is professional, excellent at his job, and a friendly face that made our entire engagement shooting a joy from start to end. He was more than flexible with the location and times, and extremely fair with price. Couldn't... Read More have asked for a better person to capture this memory for us

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Virginia B

"Jamal was a great addition to our wedding day! He has such enthusiasm, it is clear that he has a passion for what he does. We were new to the whole photographer thing, and Jamal helped us every step of the way, making sure we got great shots that captured everything we worked... Read More hard for on our wedding day. He was very responsive whenever we had a question, or needed to get in touch. I highly recommend!"

Jamal Cormier

Hello! My name is Jamal Cormier and I am a traveling wedding and fashion photographer. Wedding photography has been a love of mine for about ten years. I approach weddings in a unique way that combines various elements of photojournalism and portraiture. I am very passionate about wedding photography and creating beautiful images. I have also been featured in many magazine publications for my bridal fashion work. This year I am honored to be the primary photographer for a designers collection in New York fashion week. Thank you for reviewing my work, I can't wait to photograph your big day!