Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry

Atlanta, GA

Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry

Solomon Brothers is a family-owned jewelry store in Buckhead, and for 30 years we have provided customers with an exceptional experience and guaranteed lowest diamond price. Our designer engagement ring collection includes Tacori, Verragio, Henri Daussi, Simon G., Ritani and more!

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

3340 Peachtree Rd NE Tower Place 100, Atlanta, GA

Most Beautiful Rings

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Katie H

My engagement ring came from Solomon Brothers, and I could not imagine a more beautiful ring. We went back for our wedding bands. Kristin was a pleasure to work with. After choosing our bands, I spoke with her on the phone with some follow up questions. She was very helpful.

perfect wedding bands

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Hannah G

They were very knowledgeable and helpful. We found our perfect wedding bands, and we got free engraving!

beautiful engagement rings

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Bethany W

My husband bought my engagement ring from Solomon Brothers and the ring is absolutely beautiful! I had one of the smaller stones fall out of the band soon after receiving the ring and they were very kind and efficient with replacing the diamond quickly with no charge. I ordered a matching band and the set is stunning. Would highly recommend this jeweler. They are very professional and work with any budget.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Kristen K

I had a wonderful experience with Galina at Solomon Brothers and I highly recommend working with her. My husband bought my Tacori engagement ring in Philadelphia before we moved to Atlanta. Our previous jeweler recommended Solomon Brothers to us to shop for wedding bands. I ended up deciding to change my entire setting and wedding band during the process and Galina went above and beyond to make me happy. She made several calls to Tacori on my behalf and would even get back to me on her days off. Now, I have a new setting and wedding band and I couldn't be happier. Call and ask for Galina!

Fantastic section and service

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kim G

We bought our Tacori wedding bands here and worked with Susan. She was patient, consultative, helpful, and kept us well informed--all of the things you'd hope for when you are making such an important purchase. Their selection is almost overwhelming and the prices are great. Susan was wonderful to work with!

Best Jeweler in Georgia

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Stephanie H

My Fiancé purchased my engagement ring from Ron at Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry and he was great! We went back for both of our wedding bands and I could not be happier from the selection, service, and prices this place is the best! We looked at several chain stores and they don’t compare they are pushy and just want you to finance a highly marked-up piece of jewelry. You will never feel pressured at Solomon Brothers. When looking for any type of jewelry we will only go to Solomon brothers. I highly recommend!!!

Love My Ring!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Heather M

Solomon Brothers did a great job on our rings. They listened to what I liked then helped my husband find the perfect set for me! Great quality

LOVE my rings.

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Deborah M

My fiancé got my engagement ring here for a great price and when we went to pick out the wedding band we got awesome service and help picking the perfect ring (also for a great price!) We will definitely go back here for jewelry in the future

Perfect Wedding Ring

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Natalie G

Galina is awesome...Ask for her!

Ansley

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Ansley S

Awesome! :)

Great selection!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Kelly S

Very friendly staff and beautiful diamonds and setting to choose from!!

Lisa Mattingly at Solomon Brothers

Reviewed on 4/06/2013 Danielle D

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Lisa Mattingly at Solomon Brothers. After making our rounds with Shane Company, D Geller & Sons, etc. we tried Solomon Brothers. Although the jewelers make commission, they are all willing to help you out. For example, I needed the appraisal for my engagment ring put in my name to have it insured. Lisa was off that day, but another employee gladly helped me out in a timely fashion. Lisa is very seasoned, having over 20 years experience in the business. She is honest, helpful and definitely not pushy. She was very willing to work within our budget and find a way to get us what we wanted. Her approach to helping customers is honorable. Rather than pushing a purchase you cannot afford or trying to “up-sell” to make more commision, she focuses on building the foundation of a relationship with her clients so that when future jewelry purchases arise, you think of her and Solomon Brothers. The best part about working with Lisa is her genuine enjoyment for what she does and that the relationship doesn’t end after the sale.

It is so shiny!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Allie G

My ring is so beautiful, I could not ask for anything better! Ellen is who we worked with and she did a very professional and wonderful job! She really worked with my fiance to get everything just perfect and we have since been back to get more jewelry there! Very affordable prices and very nice service.

Jewelry was perfect

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Meloney W

Our bands were made by Solomon Brothers and they were gorgeous!

I love my ring

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Kristin T

Solomon Brothers were very helpful. The sales lady was not pushy and let us try on all different styles of wedding bands. Each time we went in, they would clean my engagement ring and also cleaned it for me the day before my wedding.

A+ ring experience

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Jamie M

We got my engagement ring and both of our wedding rings at Solomon Brothers and had the BEST experience! Huge selection to choose from and great service. Highly recommend for your ring-shopping!

Great customer service

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Whitney L

We had excellent customer service both when my husband purchased my engagement ring and when we purchased our wedding bands.

Great store with beautiful jewelry.

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Anna P

Both engagement ring and wedding bands came from Solomon Brothers. Ellen was great to work with and we love our new jewelry. Fine quality stones and excellent customer service.

great place to purchase jewelry

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Audrey C

The staff at Solomon's was top notch. They never tried to sell me more than we were looking for and everything came on so fast so we didn't have to wait weeks to get our rings! I have a new jewelry store for life!

Great quality and good price

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Jaimie A

My fiance bought my wedding band here for a great price. I wanted a plain white gold wedding band because I didn't want to take the glory away from my awesome engagement ring. He bought the engagement ring here and thought it was appropriate to buy the band here too because he got a great deal on it and it was a great quality as well.

Great jeweler!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Dee Dee M

I came up with a crazy idea for a black diamond engagement ring. My fiancé went to Solomon Brother's and they worked with him to find the perfect stone and a setting I love. they were very personal and have been so helpful in getting it sized and cleaned since our engagement and wedding! Highly recommend!

Finally found my wedding band!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Alycia C

My husband bought my engagement ring almost two years before we started having to look for bands, and, while it was perfect of course, nothing matched (and was in our budget). We went to every jeweler in Atlanta and nothing suited our needs. Finally, we went to Solomon Bros, and they not only they had a ring that looked decent, but also were able to BEAT (yes, beet, not just meet) our budget. We all know that jewelery is priced up anyway, but making it even less than our budget and having it be exactly what we wanted---- who could ask for more? Also, the service was always very friendly. We ended up buying my husband's band there too with a similarly pleasant experience.

great selection

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Michaela H

My husband originally bought my engagement ring from Solomon Brothers, so we decided to return to them for the wedding bands. To be honest, were there other venues that sold Tacori here in Atlanta, we might have gone to scope them out, but there weren't, so to SB we went! Their selection is impressive and we liked that they had a lot of options in a variety of prices, but they do work on commission and sometimes it "feels" like they do. The pressure wasn't too bad and I love my rings and my husband found one that he liked too, so we do appreciate their assistance with that!

Overall, good experience.

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Kristin D

My husband and I found exactly the rings we wanted and were very pleased with our experience. Customer service was very good, and generally speaking, we were happy with the prices. Some of what we found that we liked we felt was a bit more expensive than what we would've expected, but we ultimately found what we were looking for. Overall, I would definitely recommend Solomon Bros. and we were very happy with the service we received. I know my husband was VERY pleased with his experience when shopping for my engagement ring. They made the process much less stressful for him than it could've been and were very willing to take as much time as he needed to make a decision. They also held the ring for him for a couple of months until he proposed.

Wedding rings

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Danielle M

My husband got my engagement ring here, and I love it! We went back there to get our bands. They were very helpful with ordering, and resizing, and clean your rings whenever you like.

TO Solomon Brothers Fine Jewelry