Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1905 E.P. True Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
State of Iowa

So energetic and fresh!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Elaine M

Danielle is so friendly, professional and energetic, it was a blast to work with her! You definitely get the most bang for your buck! We always joke with her that with her professionalism and quality, she should charge more! She deserves it, that's for sure! Danielle has the... Read More BEST prices and I couldn't have been happier with my bouquets and corsages. Danielle delivered in a very timely manner and the flowers were fresh and not wilted or anything! Danielle is very knowledgeable of each flower, which works best in which seasons, etc. Danielle is more than willing to work with your budget, that's for sure! I know I had to change mine about 4-5 times, yet she was still patient and understands! Danielle is fun, young, and definitely loves the industry....she is perfect!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kami H

We worked with Danielle for our wedding two weeks ago. She was phenomenal! So thorough, organized, prompt, friendly, reasonable, had fantastic ideas, and was so amenable. Also, the flowers were gorgeous!!! I had many guests comment on how beautiful they were. Even to the... Read More smallest detail, Danielle went above and beyond. Hands down recommend her to any bride out there or anyone looking for a great florist with a quality product. I know we will definitely be seeking her services again. Such a pleasure! Thank you for making our wedding day fabulous!!

Five Stars Just Isn't Enough

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kathy

Choosing Something Chic Floral to help us decorate our wedding and reception was about the smartest thing we did when planning our wedding. Danielle is one of the best vendors you could ever hire. Five stars is not a high enough rating for Something Chic. Five bazillion... Read More stars is what Danielle deserves. Flowers are flowers. A lily is a lily no matter where you get it. The key to a good wedding decorator is someone who can share your vision, add to it where it needs oomph and who you can trust to get the job done without a lot of fuss on your part. That's Danielle. We trusted her from the beginning and she delivered. We had no idea what we wanted and she came up with great ideas for us. And then, when I demanded there be cotton to mimic the fluffy snow of winter, she embraced the idea and really made it work. We still get compliments about the flowers and centerpieces. Everyone wanted to take them home. Beyond her aesthetic skills, Danielle works hard and has great relationships with venues around town. She was my one rock of assurance when our venue's wedding coordinator disappeared three weeks before the wedding. I just knew Danielle would get her part figured out and I didn't have to worry about it. And, she did. She was on top of all the details, worked well with other vendors (to the point of taking things off my plate and just handling them herself when she knew I was overwhelmed) and provided gorgeous flowers and decor. Danielle is a true partner in your event. The key to having a great wedding and reception is choosing vendors you can trust, who love what they do and who won't make you break the bank to have a great day. Add Something Chic to the list of vendors who fit this description.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kirsten B

Danielle at Something Chic Floral was amazing to work with! I had tons of Pinterest ideas and she saved the images and created exactly what we wanted. We rented everything from her, our outside ceremony chairs, centerpieces, alter arrangements, bouquets, and she also... Read More delivered, set up, and picked up everything we rented so all we had to worry about was putting everything together for her to grab on Sunday morning. Danielle is very good about working with your budget and ideas. Thanks for helping make our wedding day beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Caleb S

Danielle was amazing to work with. She was easy-going, understanding, quick to respond and schedule appointments. I felt bad because we seemed to keep changing our minds a lot, as far as what we needed to rent and how many, but she was quick to change our invoice, without... Read More complaint, every time. She was also willing to meet at our venue to discuss set up and design. Everything you want in a wedding vendor! Our flowers turned out beautiful! We rented out her backdrop (super easy) and aisle hooks, both worked out perfectly. She was the only vendor that pulled through on everything promised.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Sheila M

The owner makes the appt with her. Very pleasant and very fairly priced. Sends email reminders which helped keep me on track!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Natalie D

Danielle did a great job. She listened to what I wanted and the flowers exactly as I had dreamed. She worked with me on price and made everything affordable.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Mackenzie R

Something Chic was everything we could have wanted in a wedding florist and so, so much more. Danielle is extremely talented and listened to every little request I had to a T. She was extremely easy to work with and her professionalism is outstanding. Now, let's talk about the... Read More finished product...when I entered the shop and saw our bouquets, my eyes filled with tears. The floral arrangements were the most beautiful arrangements that I have ever seen. They were exactly how I dreamed they would be and I could not have been more pleased. We were complimented on them ALL NIGHT and I couldn't have spoken higher praise for Danielle. Thank you Something Chic for making our floral dreams come true and giving us the most beautiful flowers we could have ever wished for!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

If you are having a wedding in the Des Moines area and looking for a florist, please stop searching and call Danielle at Something Chic Floral NOW. As the mother of the bride, I cannot express how wonderful our complete experience was with Something Chic. Danielle (the... Read More owner) is extremely organized yet calm and laid back. She is very professional yet never pushy. She is creative, but always keeps your budget in mind! Danielle was great with communication through emails and texts as the date approached. If we had questions, she always responded that day, if not within minutes. In addition, Danielle doesn't just do flowers!! We went through her to rent all decorative items such as a curtain with lights for behind the head table, candles, chivari chairs, table overlays and runners, etc. Most importantly, the finished product was better than my daughter and I even imagined. A friend of mine called it "magical." I strongly encourage anyone planning a wedding in Des Moines, to contact Danielle at Something Chic. I promise you, it will be one of the best decisions you will make!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Blair S

Danielle with Something Chic is amazing! She is able to take what you imagine and turn it into reality, while working with you on whatever your budget is. We had her do all decor and floral for our wedding at Glen Oaks. Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments on... Read More them, especially the groomsman's boutonnieres, centerpieces, and bridal bouquets. Danielle makes its so the bride, groom, and their family do not have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone! She will help your day be stress free!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Erica M

We loved having Danielle do our flowers! I found some example photos of what I wanted, but to be honest the bouquet that Danielle made for me, as well as the altar decorations, went above and beyond anything I could have found online as a picture of what I wanted. I got to come... Read More in right before the wedding to check and see what the bouquet would look like. It was great to have a say in it, instead of being shown the day of. All the arrangements tied in perfectly with our two wedding colors and she did a phenomenal job of helping make our day even more perfect! I would definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Rachel S

Danielle did a wonderful job! The flowers and decorations were exactly like I envisioned. She is great to work with, and really helps you talk through what you want your wedding flowers and overall feel to be like. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Megan P

Danielle was great to work with and made our vision come to life! The bouquets and table decor were exactly what I had wanted- it was all gorgeous! She was very transparent about pricing as well, which was nice.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Katie J

Danielle was amazing to work with! Every idea I had she was able to make a reality! All of the flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces were perfect the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Dani A

Danielle with Something Chic Floral was awesome to work with! She made the most beautiful bouquets and boutonniere for my wedding. All of the rentals I rented were wonderful and exceed my expectations. I would definitely recommend Something Chic Floral for anyone's floral and... Read More rental needs!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Emily C

I was really impressed with Danielle. I am not great at visualizing, nor am I a planner. Danielle really worked with me to figure out what I was wanting, and pulled everything together beautifully. She worked directly with other vendors, and kept everything organized so I... Read More could enjoy the day without worrying.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Teresa M

Danielle was great to work with! I received so many compliments on the floral bouquets, and I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks for helping to make our wedding day a success!!

Best DSM Florist!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Laura May M

Not only did Something Chic Floral create all of our amazing floral arrangements, I was able to rent all of the decorative items for our ceremony and reception from them. Our wedding day was beautiful and stress-free because of all their great work!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Something Chic Floral was wonderful to work with for my September wedding! Danielle put together centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, bride and bridesmaids bouquets, and some outdoor decorations. All of the arrangements were beautiful! The prices were very reasonable. I liked... Read More the option I had to rent or buy vases. (Since I wanted to send centerpieces home with guests at the end of the night I chose to buy some of the vases for a reasonable cost.) I arrived at the venue on my wedding day to all of the floral arrangements set up, so I was really able to enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids rather than setting up. I can't say enough good things about Something Chic Floral!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Tiffany S

Danielle did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. I know nothing about flowers so she had to come up with ideas without my help for the most part. I'm glad I trusted her because they were gorgeous! And her prices were very reasonable. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kelsey H

Working with Danielle at Something Chic Floral was enjoyable and stress-free. She is very knowledgeable and a great listener. She took the guesswork out of the flowers and the decor. She took our style and made it into a reality on our wedding day. I would hire Something Chic... Read More again and again. I can't say enough good things about the service and the product. Amazing!!

Something Chic Is Something Amazing

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Something Chic is the best florist around. Danielle and her team were simply amazing. Not only were my flowers gorgeous but Danielle helped create them with in my budget. I cannot say enough good things about Something Chic. If you want amazing flowers and a drama free vendor... Read More for any occasion then look no further than Something Chic.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Lisa P

We had a great experience with Danielle and Something Chic. She listened to everything we wanted and adjusted things a few times to fit our budget. Danielle was easy to work with, had great ideas, amazing arrangements, and allowed us to be worry free on our wedding day.

Beautiful and Reliable

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with our wedding flowers. Danielle does amazing work and has an eye for gorgeous arrangements and combinations. Go with Something Chic and you will not be disappointed. She has many different options for rentals.

Best Floral Designer & Rental in Des Moines

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Alison B

Danielle is so patient and makes sure every detail is just right. She made sure to make my bouquet special by wrapping my grandmother's locket around it. They also graciously delivered flowers to our wedding party while we got ready at the hotel and then went and set up... Read More decorations at the church and reception venue so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding. We rented table skirting, candles, and orchids for table decor. Our table settings, reception decor and flowers looked stunning. She even used extra decorations we had leftover to decorate the dessert table and head table, which we had not talked about but I loved how it all looked. I met with many florists before our wedding and Something Chic by far surpasses them all with reasonable prices, professionalism, flower and rental decor options and great customer service! I highly recommend Danielle and Something Chic!

Danielle Tamasi

Working in several floral shops in Iowa and in Chicago lead me to love the floral industry. I decided that I wanted to give my full attention to my brides and just design weddings and not be distracted by the giftware aspects of a floral shop. We provide everything from the decor to the labor so that you as the bride can sit back and enjoy your day worry free.

Start a Conversation!