Wedding Flowers Beyond the Ordinary

Something Chic handles all your wedding flower details. From the flower and color combinations, to delivery and set up, we make sure to put your special day first. Something Chic works within your budget and will strive to capture the look you are searching for.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1905 E.P. True Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
State of Iowa

So energetic and fresh!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Elaine M

Danielle is so friendly, professional and energetic, it was a blast to work with her! You definitely get the most bang for your buck! We always joke with her that with her professionalism and quality, she should charge more! She deserves it, that's for sure! Danielle has the... Read More BEST prices and I couldn't have been happier with my bouquets and corsages. Danielle delivered in a very timely manner and the flowers were fresh and not wilted or anything! Danielle is very knowledgeable of each flower, which works best in which seasons, etc. Danielle is more than willing to work with your budget, that's for sure! I know I had to change mine about 4-5 times, yet she was still patient and understands! Danielle is fun, young, and definitely loves the industry....she is perfect!

A great experience

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Kristi G

Danielle was amazing to work with. She was willing to work within our price range, accommodated very well to a very last minute change, and the flowers were incredibly beautiful!!

Don't Bother Going Anywhere Else!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Elisabeth S

Danielle was superb! My dream was simple, but elegant. With her input, I saw that dream come true! She was timely, easy to work with, and very professional! I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Something Chic Floral was wonderful to work with for my September wedding! Danielle put together centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, bride and bridesmaids bouquets, and some outdoor decorations. All of the arrangements were beautiful! The prices were very reasonable. I liked... Read More the option I had to rent or buy vases. (Since I wanted to send centerpieces home with guests at the end of the night I chose to buy some of the vases for a reasonable cost.) I arrived at the venue on my wedding day to all of the floral arrangements set up, so I was really able to enjoy getting ready with my bridesmaids rather than setting up. I can't say enough good things about Something Chic Floral!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Tiffany S

Danielle did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. I know nothing about flowers so she had to come up with ideas without my help for the most part. I'm glad I trusted her because they were gorgeous! And her prices were very reasonable. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Kelsey H

Working with Danielle at Something Chic Floral was enjoyable and stress-free. She is very knowledgeable and a great listener. She took the guesswork out of the flowers and the decor. She took our style and made it into a reality on our wedding day. I would hire Something Chic... Read More again and again. I can't say enough good things about the service and the product. Amazing!!

Something Chic Is Something Amazing

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Something Chic is the best florist around. Danielle and her team were simply amazing. Not only were my flowers gorgeous but Danielle helped create them with in my budget. I cannot say enough good things about Something Chic. If you want amazing flowers and a drama free vendor... Read More for any occasion then look no further than Something Chic.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Lisa P

We had a great experience with Danielle and Something Chic. She listened to everything we wanted and adjusted things a few times to fit our budget. Danielle was easy to work with, had great ideas, amazing arrangements, and allowed us to be worry free on our wedding day.

Beautiful and Reliable

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with our wedding flowers. Danielle does amazing work and has an eye for gorgeous arrangements and combinations. Go with Something Chic and you will not be disappointed. She has many different options for rentals.

Best Floral Designer & Rental in Des Moines

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Alison B

Danielle is so patient and makes sure every detail is just right. She made sure to make my bouquet special by wrapping my grandmother's locket around it. They also graciously delivered flowers to our wedding party while we got ready at the hotel and then went and set up... Read More decorations at the church and reception venue so we didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding. We rented table skirting, candles, and orchids for table decor. Our table settings, reception decor and flowers looked stunning. She even used extra decorations we had leftover to decorate the dessert table and head table, which we had not talked about but I loved how it all looked. I met with many florists before our wedding and Something Chic by far surpasses them all with reasonable prices, professionalism, flower and rental decor options and great customer service! I highly recommend Danielle and Something Chic!

Wonderful Florist

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Traci K

We used Something Chic for out wedding flowers and they were amazing. The owner was very easy to work with and is super nice. She had great ideas and knew just how to make my flower dreams come true. The bouquets were gorgeous! I had so many compliments on them the wedding... Read More day. She also has really good options for renting décor items and prices are very reasonable. I was extremely happy with the service we got and would recommend them to everyone!

Five Stars Just Isn't Enough

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kathy

Choosing Something Chic Floral to help us decorate our wedding and reception was about the smartest thing we did when planning our wedding. Danielle is one of the best vendors you could ever hire. Five stars is not a high enough rating for Something Chic. Five bazillion... Read More stars is what Danielle deserves. Flowers are flowers. A lily is a lily no matter where you get it. The key to a good wedding decorator is someone who can share your vision, add to it where it needs oomph and who you can trust to get the job done without a lot of fuss on your part. That's Danielle. We trusted her from the beginning and she delivered. We had no idea what we wanted and she came up with great ideas for us. And then, when I demanded there be cotton to mimic the fluffy snow of winter, she embraced the idea and really made it work. We still get compliments about the flowers and centerpieces. Everyone wanted to take them home. Beyond her aesthetic skills, Danielle works hard and has great relationships with venues around town. She was my one rock of assurance when our venue's wedding coordinator disappeared three weeks before the wedding. I just knew Danielle would get her part figured out and I didn't have to worry about it. And, she did. She was on top of all the details, worked well with other vendors (to the point of taking things off my plate and just handling them herself when she knew I was overwhelmed) and provided gorgeous flowers and decor. Danielle is a true partner in your event. The key to having a great wedding and reception is choosing vendors you can trust, who love what they do and who won't make you break the bank to have a great day. Add Something Chic to the list of vendors who fit this description.

So happy with EVERYTHING

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kendall H

Danielle was amazing, I had a vague idea of what I wanted for ceremony and reception décor and she sat down and helped me through every detail to make it perfectly tailored to what I had imagined in my head. She was so patient with me and helped me stay within my budget for all... Read More the décor needs. I wouldn't do anything different and I have been recommending her to all my friends that are in the process of planning their weddings. You won't be disappointed!

Beautiful flowers in an affordable price range!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kelsey C

It was really important for me to stay within a certain budget as I planned my wedding. I was so sure this meant that I would not be able to afford the most beautiful things. I had seen Something Chic online and on The Knot, but I was so sure they were out of my price range that... Read More I met with other vendors first. The other vendors were a little above what I wanted to spend and their customer service skills did not make me want to go above my budget. After meeting with Danielle at Something Chic, I was so happy! She has great customer service skills and I was able to get amazing flowers that fit my budget! I do not have an eye for flowers and Danielle put up with my many questions and worries leading up to the big day! I was able to view the arrangements before the big day and I wanted to jump up and down with joy because they turned out better than I could have imagined! I can not thank Danielle enough for creating such beautiful flowers! I am so happy I decided to go with Something Chic and you will be too!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 CHRISSY T

When planning our wedding, as the Bride, there were somethings I knew exactly how I wanted them. Something Chic Floral delivered...Danielle was patient, suggestive and did an exceptional job on my bouquet. It was better than what I could ask for and was a favorite part of my... Read More wedding. I appreciated her timeliness, enthusiasm and customer service beginning to end.

Something Chic = Something AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Brinn S

Danielle did a wonderful job with the flowers for our September wedding. She executed everything flawlessly with little direction from me (other than colors and one type of flower that I wanted). Everything was absolutely beautiful. I got so many comments on the flowers from... Read More guests. You'd be crazy not to go with Danielle!

Amazing flowers and service!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jamie C

Something Chic did flowers for my wedding/reception and I couldn't be happier with the gorgeous flowers and decorating that Danielle did! Everything from bouquets, arch, and centerpieces were so beautiful. She was incredibly flexible, willing to make changes over the course of... Read More planning, is very creative and dedicated. Her price points for flowers and rental decor is reasonable, and she was respectable of a bride and grooms budget. I would highly recommend Somethint Chic for your wedding or any other event!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Emilea W

Working with something chic was a wonderful experience - Danielle is very talented and patient and great to work with. the end product was BEAUTIFUL and the process getting to it was easy and fun and affordable!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Casey K

I used Something Chic for flowers and some rental items. They were awesome to work with and everything turned out perfect! One of our flower girls flower balls did not make it through the ceremony but she was playing with it during all of the pictures.

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Jordanne H

Danielle at something chic is awesome! She is a quick responder and does great work. I was unable to set up at my venue due to timing issues but Danielle took care of everything she could. I highly recommend Something Chic!

Amazing florist and AFFORDABLE

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 BriAnna O

Amazing florist and AFFORDABLE

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Leslie R

Danielle was fantastic to work with and made planning a wedding from out of state so much easier. She was flexible, listened to what we wanted, responsive, and gave us a beautiful product! It was everything that we wanted. I would recommend Danielle and Something Chic to anyone... Read More getting married in Des Moines.

Something Chic was fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Jamie S

I booked Something Chic Floral for my wedding on October 5th at The Meadows Convention Center in Altoona. I worked with Danielle. She was great! She helped plan what I wanted just by knowing my colors and what I wanted for a bouquet. The prices were very reasonable and the... Read More service was excellent. Everything looked terrific for my wedding and reception! I received many complements on my decorations and flowers!

You would be crazy not to go with Something chic!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Audrey D

1. Danielle is amazing to work with and has a great eye for style. She understood my vision and put it to life! 2. She is also very reasonable!!! She helps keep you within your budget. 3. Danielle the owner us wonderful to work with!!! Any bride in the DSM area who... Read More doesn't book with something chic is crazy!!! Something Chic was my favorite vendor to work with throughout the whole wedding!

Great service

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Chelsea K

Danielle is truly wonderful. I went in without any kind of idea of what I wanted and zero knowledge about flowers.She helped me find ways to stay within budget, put up the wedding arch of my dreams and was a pleasure to work with.

Danielle Tamasi

Working in several floral shops in Iowa and in Chicago lead me to love the floral industry. I decided that I wanted to give my full attention to my brides and just design weddings and not be distracted by the gift ware aspects of a floral shop. We provide everything from the decor to the labor so that you as the bride can sit back and enjoy your day worry free.

TO Something Chic Floral