Wedding Flowers Beyond the Ordinary

Something Chic handles all your wedding flower details. From the flower and color combinations, to delivery and set up, we make sure to put your special day first. Something Chic works within your budget and will strive to capture the look you are searching for.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1905 E.P. True Parkway, West Des Moines, IA Des Moines and Surrounding areas (515) 556-0835

So energetic and fresh!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Elaine M

Danielle is so friendly, professional and energetic, it was a blast to work with her! You definitely get the most bang for your buck! We always joke with her that with her professionalism and quality, she should charge more! She deserves it, that's for sure! Danielle has the... Read More BEST prices and I couldn't have been happier with my bouquets and corsages. Danielle delivered in a very timely manner and the flowers were fresh and not wilted or anything! Danielle is very knowledgeable of each flower, which works best in which seasons, etc. Danielle is more than willing to work with your budget, that's for sure! I know I had to change mine about 4-5 times, yet she was still patient and understands! Danielle is fun, young, and definitely loves the industry....she is perfect!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kami H

We worked with Danielle for our wedding two weeks ago. She was phenomenal! So thorough, organized, prompt, friendly, reasonable, had fantastic ideas, and was so amenable. Also, the flowers were gorgeous!!! I had many guests comment on how beautiful they were. Even to the... Read More smallest detail, Danielle went above and beyond. Hands down recommend her to any bride out there or anyone looking for a great florist with a quality product. I know we will definitely be seeking her services again. Such a pleasure! Thank you for making our wedding day fabulous!!

Five Stars Just Isn't Enough

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kathy

Choosing Something Chic Floral to help us decorate our wedding and reception was about the smartest thing we did when planning our wedding. Danielle is one of the best vendors you could ever hire. Five stars is not a high enough rating for Something Chic. Five bazillion... Read More stars is what Danielle deserves. Flowers are flowers. A lily is a lily no matter where you get it. The key to a good wedding decorator is someone who can share your vision, add to it where it needs oomph and who you can trust to get the job done without a lot of fuss on your part. That's Danielle. We trusted her from the beginning and she delivered. We had no idea what we wanted and she came up with great ideas for us. And then, when I demanded there be cotton to mimic the fluffy snow of winter, she embraced the idea and really made it work. We still get compliments about the flowers and centerpieces. Everyone wanted to take them home. Beyond her aesthetic skills, Danielle works hard and has great relationships with venues around town. She was my one rock of assurance when our venue's wedding coordinator disappeared three weeks before the wedding. I just knew Danielle would get her part figured out and I didn't have to worry about it. And, she did. She was on top of all the details, worked well with other vendors (to the point of taking things off my plate and just handling them herself when she knew I was overwhelmed) and provided gorgeous flowers and decor. Danielle is a true partner in your event. The key to having a great wedding and reception is choosing vendors you can trust, who love what they do and who won't make you break the bank to have a great day. Add Something Chic to the list of vendors who fit this description.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Katie B

Don't look any further for a wedding florist!!!! Danielle is the BEST. She is calm, experienced, reliable. I was feeling overwhelmed about planning my wedding. I gave her an idea of what I'd like and I'm so glad I turned over the keys to her. Get creative genius and expertise... Read More turned out way better than anything I could've planned. No stresses with this wonderful florist!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kayla B

Danielle was awesome to work with! She is very flexible and willing to plan around meeting times that worked best for me. When Danielle and I met I showed her photos off of Pinterest and she created exactly what I wanted! Our flowers were perfect and so beautiful. Danielle made... Read More our vision a reality! You will not be disappointed working with Danielle!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Anna K

I can't say enough wonderful things about Danielle at Something Chic. Every interaction from the initial consultation to the day of the wedding was a pleasure. She listened to what I wanted and didn't try to sell me on anything I didn't want. She respected my budget, and I... Read More admire her extensive knowledge and professionalism. Danielle is meticulous with detail, which really sets her apart from many of the other vendors (and florists) I've worked with when planning my own wedding or helping to plan family members' weddings. On the day of our wedding, everything was organized and labeled so we knew which corsage or boutonniere went where. Returning the rented vases was completely painless and she even connected me with a friend of hers who preserves bouquets since I was so in love with mine. Overall, it was a great experience and I'd recommend Something Chic to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Alyssa R

Thank you so very much! I first heard about Something Chic from a friend several years ago and then from the Knot when I was planning my own wedding. I picked Something Chic because of the reasonable price, design style, friendliness AND knowledge. Thank you so very much for... Read More being so quick to respond when I reached out, so thorough to meet with me so many times, and so knowledgeable. I trust Something Chic and Danielle and felt like I was in great hands and she took care of everything! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kimberly L

Absolutely fabulous! Danielle is so easy to work with, talented and organized. She listened to my vision and executed it perfectly. She provided the flowers, linens & decorations for my wedding. She created gorgeous, full bouquets for me, my girls and the table settings. The... Read More boutonnière's were perfect. Her decorating skills are wonderful. She was so flexible with changes throughout the planning process, very good at communicating and responding quickly. Her pricing is excellent, she gave wonderful advice to stay within budget, without limiting my vision! I highly recommend Something Chic Floral for any floral or decorating needs.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Stacy R

Danielle and her team at Something Chic are great! They helped bring my vision for my wedding day to life. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Linda W

Talented , affordable, and sweet--Danielle, at Something Chic Floral, was one of the best finds we had in planning my daughter's wedding. Disatisfied with our previously selected florist, I found Something Chic online and went in to meet with Danielle. She is full of fresh ideas... Read More and has really thought of everything you could possibly need. She had far better ideas on what we could do with our budget than anyone I had spoken to, and when we picked up the flowers, just wow. People commented all through the wedding on how beautiful and elegant the arrangements were. They thought I really had a flair for decorating, not realizing it was really all Danielle. The bride was more than pleased, and Danielle has the kind of personality that just ensures you will be relaxed and happy with the big day. I cannot recommend her strongly enough.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Rebecca C

Something Chic is amazing and I would definitely recommend them for wedding flowers! Danielle was so friendly and easy to work with. I live out of state and planned most of my flowers over emails with Danielle and she was very patient through our many updates until I was... Read More satisfied. Danielle does a great job of listening to what you want and what price you are aiming for and then giving her input on different flower options or suggestions. She definitely has experience and a large photo gallery of all the weddings she has done which was way more helpful in deciding our bouquets/table arrangements than pinterest was. The flowers were fresh, the service was timely, I never had a worry with Danielle!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Kelsey H

Danielle did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding!! She was very professional, easy to work with, knowledgeable and very detail oriented. The flowers for my ceremony were exactly what I pictured and it was so beautifully done and setup. I would highly recommend... Read More Something Chic Floral.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Erin F

Danielle did both our wedding flowers and reception decorations, and everything was beautiful! She was great to work with, and I'm so happy with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kirsten B

Danielle at Something Chic Floral was amazing to work with! I had tons of Pinterest ideas and she saved the images and created exactly what we wanted. We rented everything from her, our outside ceremony chairs, centerpieces, alter arrangements, bouquets, and she also... Read More delivered, set up, and picked up everything we rented so all we had to worry about was putting everything together for her to grab on Sunday morning. Danielle is very good about working with your budget and ideas. Thanks for helping make our wedding day beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Caleb S

Danielle was amazing to work with. She was easy-going, understanding, quick to respond and schedule appointments. I felt bad because we seemed to keep changing our minds a lot, as far as what we needed to rent and how many, but she was quick to change our invoice, without... Read More complaint, every time. She was also willing to meet at our venue to discuss set up and design. Everything you want in a wedding vendor! Our flowers turned out beautiful! We rented out her backdrop (super easy) and aisle hooks, both worked out perfectly. She was the only vendor that pulled through on everything promised.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Sheila M

The owner makes the appt with her. Very pleasant and very fairly priced. Sends email reminders which helped keep me on track!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Natalie D

Danielle did a great job. She listened to what I wanted and the flowers exactly as I had dreamed. She worked with me on price and made everything affordable.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Mackenzie R

Something Chic was everything we could have wanted in a wedding florist and so, so much more. Danielle is extremely talented and listened to every little request I had to a T. She was extremely easy to work with and her professionalism is outstanding. Now, let's talk about the... Read More finished product...when I entered the shop and saw our bouquets, my eyes filled with tears. The floral arrangements were the most beautiful arrangements that I have ever seen. They were exactly how I dreamed they would be and I could not have been more pleased. We were complimented on them ALL NIGHT and I couldn't have spoken higher praise for Danielle. Thank you Something Chic for making our floral dreams come true and giving us the most beautiful flowers we could have ever wished for!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

If you are having a wedding in the Des Moines area and looking for a florist, please stop searching and call Danielle at Something Chic Floral NOW. As the mother of the bride, I cannot express how wonderful our complete experience was with Something Chic. Danielle (the... Read More owner) is extremely organized yet calm and laid back. She is very professional yet never pushy. She is creative, but always keeps your budget in mind! Danielle was great with communication through emails and texts as the date approached. If we had questions, she always responded that day, if not within minutes. In addition, Danielle doesn't just do flowers!! We went through her to rent all decorative items such as a curtain with lights for behind the head table, candles, chivari chairs, table overlays and runners, etc. Most importantly, the finished product was better than my daughter and I even imagined. A friend of mine called it "magical." I strongly encourage anyone planning a wedding in Des Moines, to contact Danielle at Something Chic. I promise you, it will be one of the best decisions you will make!!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Blair S

Danielle with Something Chic is amazing! She is able to take what you imagine and turn it into reality, while working with you on whatever your budget is. We had her do all decor and floral for our wedding at Glen Oaks. Our flowers were gorgeous and we got many compliments on... Read More them, especially the groomsman's boutonnieres, centerpieces, and bridal bouquets. Danielle makes its so the bride, groom, and their family do not have to worry about a thing leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone! She will help your day be stress free!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Erica M

We loved having Danielle do our flowers! I found some example photos of what I wanted, but to be honest the bouquet that Danielle made for me, as well as the altar decorations, went above and beyond anything I could have found online as a picture of what I wanted. I got to come... Read More in right before the wedding to check and see what the bouquet would look like. It was great to have a say in it, instead of being shown the day of. All the arrangements tied in perfectly with our two wedding colors and she did a phenomenal job of helping make our day even more perfect! I would definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Rachel S

Danielle did a wonderful job! The flowers and decorations were exactly like I envisioned. She is great to work with, and really helps you talk through what you want your wedding flowers and overall feel to be like. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Megan P

Danielle was great to work with and made our vision come to life! The bouquets and table decor were exactly what I had wanted- it was all gorgeous! She was very transparent about pricing as well, which was nice.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Katie J

Danielle was amazing to work with! Every idea I had she was able to make a reality! All of the flowers from the bouquets to the centerpieces were perfect the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Dani A

Danielle with Something Chic Floral was awesome to work with! She made the most beautiful bouquets and boutonniere for my wedding. All of the rentals I rented were wonderful and exceed my expectations. I would definitely recommend Something Chic Floral for anyone's floral and... Read More rental needs!

Danielle Tamasi

Working in several floral shops in Iowa and in Chicago lead me to love the floral industry. I decided that I wanted to give my full attention to my brides and just design weddings and not be distracted by the giftware aspects of a floral shop. We provide everything from the decor to the labor so that you as the bride can sit back and enjoy your day worry free.