Love in Detail

Something Pretty Floral is a full service floral team, passionate about creating beautiful floral designs for your wedding or event. We thoughtfully plan out each event to embody our clients personalized vision and style. We work individually with each of our clients to ensure that their event is nothing short of spectacular. We love all things weddings and cannot wait to meet with you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup

3780 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX (214) 681-9335

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Hanna H

I can't thank Taylor enough for making the gorgeous flowers at my wedding and reception the ultimate wedding accessory—for my dress, for my wedding party, and the venue! Taylor was so amazing and full of great ideas on how to achieve the perfect blend of stunning flowers and... Read More arrangements without a stunning bill to go with it. When you worry about busting your wedding budget, it's natural to look for ways to cut corners.....but we're so glad that we didn't underestimate how important the flowers would be in helping us achieve our vision of a perfectly romantic and elegant setting. Going in, I definitely didn't speak "floral". I barely knew the name of a single flower besides roses! Fortunately, Taylor was so professional and worked patiently with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted—beautiful bouquets that not only made me feel special, but made my bridesmaids look and feel as beautiful and special as they are to me. If you want to work with someone who is creative, talented, and has a genuine passion for her art and her clients....then call Taylor!!

SO MANY COMPLIMENTS!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Lexie H

Oh my gosh I can't even say enough great things about working with Taylor and Something Pretty Floral!! My mom and I researched tons of florists but could never find one we really liked. From the second we met Taylor we knew we had made a great choice! She really listened to... Read More everything we wanted and we were always on the same page about the design. I had a large order- a reception with 250 people and a huge head table all with tons of flowers. Taylor and her team handled it with ease and it turned out perfect! Not to mention that it was also affordable. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the guests were raving about how stunning they were! We never once worried about the flowers and when you're a bride and have 100000x things to think about it's so nice not to have to worry about this because you're in great hands with her! I highly recommend Taylor and Something Pretty Floral!!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Taylor is amazing! I was all over the place with my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces and she helped narrow it down and provided suggestions for what would look best. She kept in touch during the planning process and made me feel so at ease about everything, not just... Read More flowers! I know she is always busy but she never seems frazzled and made me feel like her only bride. Even after we had made decisions about arrangements she was responsive to any changes I wanted to make. On the wedding day, we had changes in our plans due to weather and she was very accommodating with switching things up last minute. Taylor was also respectful of my budget and assured me we could include everything I wanted. Taylor is so talented and you can’t find a more genuine person to work with, I can’t thank her and her team enough for making my wedding day beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Ashleigh S

Taylor and her team at Something Pretty are top-notch. They captured our floral vision for our wedding absolutely perfectly, and really made the whole reception come to life. I was absolutely amazed when I walked into our reception for the first time! Taylor and her team are... Read More full of ideas and so fun to work with – I placed full confidence in Taylor to turn my vision into a reality. I have nothing but the best things to say about Something Pretty, and highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Samantha U

WOW. Taylor and the SPF team were hands down one of my favorite vendors. She and I got along from day one, which is SO important when selecting vendors. She listened to me and was so helpful in bringing my dream wedding to life in the most colorful way. I can’t wait to see our... Read More photos and share. We love you, Taylor! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kelsey W

Taylor and her team were just wonderful! She listened to my vision, provided her expertise and together we made a beautiful wedding! Her team is very professional and extremely easy to work with. I can't say enough good things about this florist

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Heather T

Taylor goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are happy. Her flower arrangements are the most beautiful I have ever seen! Highly recommend this florist.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Alyssa J

Something Pretty Floral stole my heart from the very beginning. Every detail that they incorporate is planned with the style of the bride and wedding in mind. Taylor is able to encapsule a bride's vision and make it into a floral reality. I could not recommend this vendor more.... Read More Everything was so smooth and pleasant. Worth every penny 😍

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Kathryn B

After meeting with other florists, I finally met Taylor at Something Pretty Floral and immediately felt comfortable! Taylor is very easy to talk to and share ideas with, and extremely sweet and polite as well! She is so willing to work with you in order to achieve exactly what... Read More you are envisioning for your special day. She was extremely responsive, answering phone calls and emails in a timely manner. I literally had no issues with Taylor’s service and designs. She put me at ease and made the whole process seamless and easy! The flowers had all of my guests oohing and aahing- I received so many compliments! Everything was beautiful and elegant, and in keeping with my wedding style. I would highly recommend Something Pretty Floral for anyone looking for a vendor who truly cares about her clients and also delivers beautiful arrangements!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Taylor P

I cannot say enough good things about Taylor and the entire SPF Team. We booked SPF for floral and photo booth for our wedding and everything was PERFECT! From the very beginning, Taylor was the NICEST person to work with - she was easy to talk to and put my vision to life. I... Read More came in with pictures and she nailed everything perfectly. She was one of, if not THE, quickest vendors to respond to my questions and emails ... and for somebody OCD and Type A like me, that was incredible and a huge relief throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was very easy to work with and always had a smile on her face. The flowers were perfect and absolutely beautiful; I received so many compliments on them and how great they looked. She did a great job on both the tall and short arrangements along with any rentals. Our bouquets were gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned; she does a great job at taking something on paper and bringing it to life! Taylor worked with me and my budget so we could still put my vision to life in various ways. The Pretty Booth was also a nice touch that we were able to add to our wedding. Everybody LOVES photo booths at weddings and I was so happy we could add the Pretty Booth! Its new technology allows you to text / email the pictures immediately so they are easy to post. I would hands down recommend Taylor and the SPF Team to anybody getting married - easy to work with, quick to respond, knows what she's doing, very friendly and willing to work with you and your budget. THANK YOU ALL!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sarah K

Taylor and her team are beyond awesome! They are capable of anything you could possibly want, not to mention everyone there is such a joy to work with. We loved our flowers for our wedding and would recommend Something Pretty to absolutely anyone! Working with a team that is so... Read More on top of everything is priceless.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017

The SPF team knocked it out of the park with the florals for my wedding!! They made my vision come to life, and every detail they touched was breathtaking. The SPF team was great to work with, and went above and beyond to accommodate us and figure out some tricky day-of... Read More logistics!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amanda T

Taylor did an AMAZING job on all our flowers! Everyone was amazed with how beautiful everything was, especially me. Taylor brought my vision to life and I couldn't be happier! We had a large floral halo above the dance floor, table runners on all 3 head tables, lush greenery... Read More around the doorway, greenery on the fireplace, pedestal arrangements at the ceremony and gorgeous bouquets! I also used Something Pretty Floral for the photo booth and videography! The photo booth was brand new and sent the images straight to your phone. Taylor is so easy to work with, I highly recommend SPF!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Meredith W

Wow. All I can say is wow. Taylor and her team at Something Pretty Floral made all of my floral dreams come true! Everything was absolutely perfect and working with Taylor was so fun and easy! She took the time to look at all of my pictures and listen to what I wanted. She... Read More created the most perfect pieces for every aspect of my wedding, from the head table, to the bouquets, to my seating chart, to everything! Her creations were absolutely stunning and she made sure to create it all within my budget, which is hard to do! I will tell anyone and everyone to hire Something Pretty Floral - I promise you won't be disappointed! Thank you thank you thank you to Taylor and her team! I will never be able to express how thankful I am!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Ashton B

Working with Taylor and Something Pretty Floral was the easiest decision ever!! Taylor is so professional, hard-working, and will do whatever she can do to exceed your expectations!! I am so thankful for Taylor and her crew :) They were so personable and helped me so much... Read More during the whole wedding process. They will go above and beyond to help make your day so special!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Stephanie P

Stunning, classic, elegant and beautiful are the words that first come to mind when I think of something pretty floral! I got married a month ago at the Ritz in Dallas and I am still getting calls asking who our florist was! Taylor and her wonderful team went above and beyond,... Read More making the entire process fun and easy! My wedding was a dream and Taylor played a HUGE role in that! I am so grateful to her for her amazing, creative and beautiful vision, she knew exactly what flowers and colors to add in the most stunning arrangements of blush, pale pink, white, ivory and champagne flowers I have ever seen! I was in a dream that day and am so grateful to Taylor for that :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Natalie M

Working with Taylor was such a dream!! She is amazing at what she does and truly does the most amazing job! She uses the most beautiful flowers and she knows exactly how to make a space beautiful!! I am so thankful I chose Something Pretty Floral as my florist for my wedding!... Read More Everything was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was!! All my expectations were exceeded by her wonderful work!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lauren R

When I was looking for a florist for my May wedding, I was completely overwhelmed by the options available in the DFW area. But when my mom and I met Taylor, we really felt like she and her team would be a great fit. From then on, I never had to second guess our decision. She... Read More was confident and easy to work with. On the wedding day, her team was on time, friendly, and helpful with the set up. Not to mention, the flowers were GORGEOUS and exactly (if not better then!) what I had wanted. Highly recommend Something Pretty Floral!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 KATE T

I can't thank Taylor and SPF enough for their amazing work! She was so easy to work with and I found it really helpful that she provides a complimentary floral preview so I was able to see it and make any last minute changes. My flowers were absolutely perfect and not to mention... Read More within in budget! SPF definitely exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier with how incredible everything turned out!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lori K

My daughter and I had the best experience with Taylor! We had spoke to and met with several potential florists for the wedding but Taylor really connected with our daughter's vision for her big day! Taylor was professional, and totally capable of handling a black tie 300 guest... Read More wedding. She truly consulted with us every step of the way, and became a trusted partner in our quest to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams. I highly recommend Taylor and her team! Easy to work with, and priced well below what the "big kids in town" will charge! Her talent is truly amazing! Guests are still raving about the beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Farzaneh F

Taylor is awesome. If you're looking for a florist who would listen to you, she's the one. She not only listens to you, but also gives great ideas and makes sure you are 100% satisfied. I loved my flower arrangements. Thank you so much Taylor for everything.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jessica S

You definitely want Taylor and her team to be the florist for your wedding! I'm not kidding! She is the best and her flowers are so beautiful. The flower arrangements at our wedding were so perfect and elegant. We had these two huge flower arrangements for our altar that were... Read More breath-taking that our guests are still gushing over. But beautiful flowers can only do so much without great service and Something Pretty Floral provides top-notch service. Thank you Taylor and the SPF team for everything!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Rachel M

Working with Taylor and the team at Something Pretty Floral was an absolute pleasure! Going into the wedding planning process, floral was one of the aspects I was most excited about and SPF definitely exceeded all expectations. Meeting with Taylor for the initial consultation... Read More was great and I could tell that she understood my vision and floral style. Table amounts and other details changed throughout, but Taylor was really flexible and always easy to communicate with. One of my favorite parts of working with Taylor was the floral preview and having the opportunity to see a sample before the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, I could not stop admiring the floral. It was absolutely gorgeous and even better than I imagined. Everything was beautiful - the garland, the bouquets, the wreaths, and the adorable flower girl crowns. I would absolutely recommend Taylor and her team!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kristin G

Flowers were probably the most important thing to me for my wedding. Taylor immediately got my vision and knew what I was wanting. The Something Pretty Floral team is so good at executing every single detail you imagined for your wedding florals! I had a floral arch, tall... Read More arrangements, short arrangements & more for my wedding and I can't tell you how many people have told me that it made my wedding look magical. I have never been so impressed with florals! Plus I love that they do a floral trial before your wedding, so you can see a visual before your big day! Taylor is amazing at communication and made me feel extremely valuable. When my husband saw all of our flowers on our wedding day, he said "now I see why florals are so important. These are incredible!" HIGHLY recommend this team for your dream wedding florals!!!! I could cry with how happy I was with mine!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ashley M

Taylor said it best at our last meeting before my wedding - flowers are the only real decor at a wedding. They're so important and Taylor and the Something Pretty team exceeded every expectation I had about our flowers for our April wedding. I'm a decisive girl who had a very... Read More specific vision for my wedding flowers, but with no floral experience, I had a hard time articulating my vision! Taylor was so patient, kind, and honest. She helped me narrow down exactly the flowers, colors, and greenery I was looking for. She's a very experienced florist (every other vendor I booked had great things to say about her work), and still very fair on her pricing! I was in complete awe on my wedding day of the flowers. My wedding planner, photographer, and several guests even gushed with me over the flower arrangements! Somehow she fused every silly small detail I wanted and mixed the different flower types I liked seamlessly and perfectly. I cannot wait for the professional photos to see how Taylor's genius computes on film! Not only was everything beautiful, but Taylor kept texting me photos and even videos of the arrangements as her and her team worked on them! One of the reasons I chose Something Pretty in the first place was that she makes you a mock arrangement for your final meeting before the big day so you can see EXACTLY what it will look like and make changes if your heart doesn't flutter. This was something multiple people told me they could not do for me. The mock arrangement mixed with the many photos and video made me feel so at ease in those stressful days leading up to the wedding. I felt so comfortable since she kept me in the loop like that! All of that is just a long-winded way of saying I am so so happy we chose Something Pretty for our wedding florist. They're beyond amazing!