Love in Detail

Something Pretty Floral is a full service floral team, passionate about creating beautiful floral designs for your wedding or event. We thoughtfully plan out each event to embody our clients personalized vision and style. We work individually with each of our clients to ensure that their event is nothing short of spectacular. We love all things weddings and cannot wait to meet with you!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup

3780 Arapaho Rd, Addison, TX (214) 681-9335

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Hanna H

I can't thank Taylor enough for making the gorgeous flowers at my wedding and reception the ultimate wedding accessory—for my dress, for my wedding party, and the venue! Taylor was so amazing and full of great ideas on how to achieve the perfect blend of stunning flowers and... Read More arrangements without a stunning bill to go with it. When you worry about busting your wedding budget, it's natural to look for ways to cut corners.....but we're so glad that we didn't underestimate how important the flowers would be in helping us achieve our vision of a perfectly romantic and elegant setting. Going in, I definitely didn't speak "floral". I barely knew the name of a single flower besides roses! Fortunately, Taylor was so professional and worked patiently with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted—beautiful bouquets that not only made me feel special, but made my bridesmaids look and feel as beautiful and special as they are to me. If you want to work with someone who is creative, talented, and has a genuine passion for her art and her clients....then call Taylor!!

SO MANY COMPLIMENTS!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Lexie H

Oh my gosh I can't even say enough great things about working with Taylor and Something Pretty Floral!! My mom and I researched tons of florists but could never find one we really liked. From the second we met Taylor we knew we had made a great choice! She really listened to... Read More everything we wanted and we were always on the same page about the design. I had a large order- a reception with 250 people and a huge head table all with tons of flowers. Taylor and her team handled it with ease and it turned out perfect! Not to mention that it was also affordable. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the guests were raving about how stunning they were! We never once worried about the flowers and when you're a bride and have 100000x things to think about it's so nice not to have to worry about this because you're in great hands with her! I highly recommend Taylor and Something Pretty Floral!!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Taylor is amazing! I was all over the place with my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces and she helped narrow it down and provided suggestions for what would look best. She kept in touch during the planning process and made me feel so at ease about everything, not just... Read More flowers! I know she is always busy but she never seems frazzled and made me feel like her only bride. Even after we had made decisions about arrangements she was responsive to any changes I wanted to make. On the wedding day, we had changes in our plans due to weather and she was very accommodating with switching things up last minute. Taylor was also respectful of my budget and assured me we could include everything I wanted. Taylor is so talented and you can’t find a more genuine person to work with, I can’t thank her and her team enough for making my wedding day beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Meredith W

Wow. All I can say is wow. Taylor and her team at Something Pretty Floral made all of my floral dreams come true! Everything was absolutely perfect and working with Taylor was so fun and easy! She took the time to look at all of my pictures and listen to what I wanted. She... Read More created the most perfect pieces for every aspect of my wedding, from the head table, to the bouquets, to my seating chart, to everything! Her creations were absolutely stunning and she made sure to create it all within my budget, which is hard to do! I will tell anyone and everyone to hire Something Pretty Floral - I promise you won't be disappointed! Thank you thank you thank you to Taylor and her team! I will never be able to express how thankful I am!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Ashton B

Working with Taylor and Something Pretty Floral was the easiest decision ever!! Taylor is so professional, hard-working, and will do whatever she can do to exceed your expectations!! I am so thankful for Taylor and her crew :) They were so personable and helped me so much... Read More during the whole wedding process. They will go above and beyond to help make your day so special!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Stephanie P

Stunning, classic, elegant and beautiful are the words that first come to mind when I think of something pretty floral! I got married a month ago at the Ritz in Dallas and I am still getting calls asking who our florist was! Taylor and her wonderful team went above and beyond,... Read More making the entire process fun and easy! My wedding was a dream and Taylor played a HUGE role in that! I am so grateful to her for her amazing, creative and beautiful vision, she knew exactly what flowers and colors to add in the most stunning arrangements of blush, pale pink, white, ivory and champagne flowers I have ever seen! I was in a dream that day and am so grateful to Taylor for that :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Natalie M

Working with Taylor was such a dream!! She is amazing at what she does and truly does the most amazing job! She uses the most beautiful flowers and she knows exactly how to make a space beautiful!! I am so thankful I chose Something Pretty Floral as my florist for my wedding!... Read More Everything was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was!! All my expectations were exceeded by her wonderful work!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lauren R

When I was looking for a florist for my May wedding, I was completely overwhelmed by the options available in the DFW area. But when my mom and I met Taylor, we really felt like she and her team would be a great fit. From then on, I never had to second guess our decision. She... Read More was confident and easy to work with. On the wedding day, her team was on time, friendly, and helpful with the set up. Not to mention, the flowers were GORGEOUS and exactly (if not better then!) what I had wanted. Highly recommend Something Pretty Floral!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 KATE T

I can't thank Taylor and SPF enough for their amazing work! She was so easy to work with and I found it really helpful that she provides a complimentary floral preview so I was able to see it and make any last minute changes. My flowers were absolutely perfect and not to mention... Read More within in budget! SPF definitely exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier with how incredible everything turned out!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lori K

My daughter and I had the best experience with Taylor! We had spoke to and met with several potential florists for the wedding but Taylor really connected with our daughter's vision for her big day! Taylor was professional, and totally capable of handling a black tie 300 guest... Read More wedding. She truly consulted with us every step of the way, and became a trusted partner in our quest to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams. I highly recommend Taylor and her team! Easy to work with, and priced well below what the "big kids in town" will charge! Her talent is truly amazing! Guests are still raving about the beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Fairy F

Taylor is awesome. If you're looking for a florist who would listen to you, she's the one. She not only listens to you, but also gives great ideas and makes sure you are 100% satisfied. I loved my flower arrangements. Thank you so much Taylor for everything.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jessica S

You definitely want Taylor and her team to be the florist for your wedding! I'm not kidding! She is the best and her flowers are so beautiful. The flower arrangements at our wedding were so perfect and elegant. We had these two huge flower arrangements for our altar that were... Read More breath-taking that our guests are still gushing over. But beautiful flowers can only do so much without great service and Something Pretty Floral provides top-notch service. Thank you Taylor and the SPF team for everything!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Rachel M

Working with Taylor and the team at Something Pretty Floral was an absolute pleasure! Going into the wedding planning process, floral was one of the aspects I was most excited about and SPF definitely exceeded all expectations. Meeting with Taylor for the initial consultation... Read More was great and I could tell that she understood my vision and floral style. Table amounts and other details changed throughout, but Taylor was really flexible and always easy to communicate with. One of my favorite parts of working with Taylor was the floral preview and having the opportunity to see a sample before the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, I could not stop admiring the floral. It was absolutely gorgeous and even better than I imagined. Everything was beautiful - the garland, the bouquets, the wreaths, and the adorable flower girl crowns. I would absolutely recommend Taylor and her team!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kristin G

Flowers were probably the most important thing to me for my wedding. Taylor immediately got my vision and knew what I was wanting. The Something Pretty Floral team is so good at executing every single detail you imagined for your wedding florals! I had a floral arch, tall... Read More arrangements, short arrangements & more for my wedding and I can't tell you how many people have told me that it made my wedding look magical. I have never been so impressed with florals! Plus I love that they do a floral trial before your wedding, so you can see a visual before your big day! Taylor is amazing at communication and made me feel extremely valuable. When my husband saw all of our flowers on our wedding day, he said "now I see why florals are so important. These are incredible!" HIGHLY recommend this team for your dream wedding florals!!!! I could cry with how happy I was with mine!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ashley M

Taylor said it best at our last meeting before my wedding - flowers are the only real decor at a wedding. They're so important and Taylor and the Something Pretty team exceeded every expectation I had about our flowers for our April wedding. I'm a decisive girl who had a very... Read More specific vision for my wedding flowers, but with no floral experience, I had a hard time articulating my vision! Taylor was so patient, kind, and honest. She helped me narrow down exactly the flowers, colors, and greenery I was looking for. She's a very experienced florist (every other vendor I booked had great things to say about her work), and still very fair on her pricing! I was in complete awe on my wedding day of the flowers. My wedding planner, photographer, and several guests even gushed with me over the flower arrangements! Somehow she fused every silly small detail I wanted and mixed the different flower types I liked seamlessly and perfectly. I cannot wait for the professional photos to see how Taylor's genius computes on film! Not only was everything beautiful, but Taylor kept texting me photos and even videos of the arrangements as her and her team worked on them! One of the reasons I chose Something Pretty in the first place was that she makes you a mock arrangement for your final meeting before the big day so you can see EXACTLY what it will look like and make changes if your heart doesn't flutter. This was something multiple people told me they could not do for me. The mock arrangement mixed with the many photos and video made me feel so at ease in those stressful days leading up to the wedding. I felt so comfortable since she kept me in the loop like that! All of that is just a long-winded way of saying I am so so happy we chose Something Pretty for our wedding florist. They're beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Mila H

Flowers can make or break a wedding .... and Simply Floral was over the top! I wanted to make sure my daughter had everything she wanted. Taylor paid attention to every single detail. She offered creative and imaginative ideas for everything. To be able to walk into the... Read More wedding and be overwhelmed with the shear beauty of the flowers was amazing. She over-delivered in every department.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Leland G

Seriously not sufficient words to describe the florals by Taylor and her team. They were so easy to work with, and listened to my every want and need. I'm the furthest person from a florist and thought I would have a hard time explaining my vision. However, they literally... Read More nailed it. It was absolutely beautiful. I also really appreciated Taylor's obvious excitement about her job. And might I add, the price of all my florals was surprisingly low compared to other local florists. You'd be silly not to use Something Pretty!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Katie W

I had a particular look that I wanted and was being very picky about floral for my wedding. My mom and I share a love of floral arrangements and I was insistent that everything be perfect. When I saw my bouquet for the first time I was in complete awe. It was everything I... Read More wanted!! We had a significant amount of floral arrangements at the ceremony as well as on the table, and everything was perfect. All of our guests commented on how great all the flowers smelled and how beautiful everything was. I highly, highly recommend them for any of your floral needs!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Katie B

I highly recommend Taylor and her staff at SPF for any occasion… here are only a few of the reasons why: In regards to customer service, Taylor's support and brilliance every step of the way made my wedding the most beautiful evening I have ever experienced… From a quick text... Read More message to a couple extra meetings, Taylor did not hesitate to make sure I knew she was there to help in both small and BIG ways. ln regards to quality, SPF's arrangements are graceful, imaginative, and like nature, constantly surprising…. The beautiful flowers added something that even the dress, the cake, the food or the music could not--- thanks to Taylor and the SPF team for capturing all of my hopes and dreams and exceeded them wildly --- the floral arrangements were the picture perfect competition to our once in a lifetime wedding.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Mackenzie M

I can't say enough about Somethig Pretty Floral and Taylor the owner. She really listens to your vision and what you want and makes it happen. Her attention to detail and customer service is just what you need when planning a wedding. She had 3 personal meetings with me and was... Read More in contact with me through my entire engagement. My husband is 6'10 and I needed a huge Floral arch... you guys should have seen this arch it's UNBELIEVABLE! I would recommend this wonderful company to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Laura Jean M

Taylor and her team are incredible! Flowers were such an important part of the wedding to me, and Taylor took the time to really listen and make sure I got exactly what I wanted. She is so easy to work with and you can tell she truly loves what she does. I also used the Pretty... Read More Booth as my photo booth and the pictures were SO cute and all my guests loved getting the photos sent right to their phones!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 katie m

Taylor and Something Pretty Floral are awesome! The flowers were breathtaking. She was able to create exactly what my daughter wanted. Taylor is a pleasure to work with and very attentive to what the bride wants. We did not want to take any of the flowers home, and Taylor... Read More was able to arrange for a nonprofit to pick them up so they could be enjoyed by others. How wonderful is that?!! If you are looking for someone who is easy to work with and does beautiful work, Something Pretty Floral is for you!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Corey W

Taylor is absolutely the BEST! Her and her team go above and beyond to make it happen!!We have used her twice now for each of our daughters. They had 2 very different weddings. My girls felt hear and understood in what they wanted. (more than me) Our last event had a ceremony... Read More change last minute and truthfully I had no concerns. Taylor figured it out and it was beautiful!! She is genuinely a good person and really cares about her work which transfers to you on your special day!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Ashley H

Taylor and the other ladies at Something Pretty Floral were absolutely amazing! I was obsessed with my flowers on my wedding day. I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I received on my wedding bouquet alone. Everything was absolutely perfect and just as i had... Read More described! Thank you so much for everything, it truly was the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Marybeth W

I cannot say enough good things about Taylor and her team!! She was so sweet from the start, and really listened to my ideas and planned with me to stay within our budget. I loved the flower viewing she does, and we made some tweaks based off that for the big day which resulted... Read More in the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen. They were one of the highlights of my wedding, and made our photos beautiful- she even found pink peonies in late October, something ever other florist told us wasn't possible. Thank you Taylor!