Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

4265 San Felipe, Suite 1100, Houston, TX

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Lindsey B

If I had it all to do over again - I would pick Resha every time, no questions asked. Resha and the team at Something to Celebrate made our special day a BREEZE. My husband and I are both lawyers so we are both detail oriented, but very short on time, so we left a lot of the... Read More details up to Resha. She took the time to get to know both of us (as individuals and as a couple) and the wedding (a formal, intimate wedding in the museum district) was exactly what we hoped for! She went above and beyond and made us both feel very comfortable - and through the process has become a friend. We are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Lindsey S

Resha Zazueta was beyond amazing and totally unbelievable. I loved working with her and she made everything easy and organized. She had the most wonderful vendors and team on the day of. I was not stressed at all for our reception in Texas. We had three events in three... Read More different cities and she was by far the best. She helped me beyond anything I could imagine and became a friend. I wish I would have had her do all of my events!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Erica C

Lauren Carillo with Something to Celebrate was truly a blessing to us!! She was amazing from day one! She has a beautiful soul she's caring, kind and very professional and it shows in her work. Lauren was always there if we needed her, she would answer any questions we had and... Read More she will give us suggestions as well. I truly and strongly recommend Lauren, you can tell she is equip and able to handle anything. She if very organized and had detail timelines for the wedding party as well for the vendors. Everyone loved Lauren she always had a smile on her face and was very kind and direct all of us to where we needed to be to what we needed to do. Our special day was perfect because Lauren made sure everything was in place and everything was taken care of. There is no words to explain how peaceful I felt that day knowing Lauren was there, the only nerves I had was walking down the aisle without tripping. Lauren truly did an amazing job and the peace of mind on such a hectic day for many brides was truly a gift she gave to us.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kim K

Lauren was the wedding planner for our wedding. Highly recommend her! She was the easiest to work with and made planning a wedding seem like a breeze. She is extremely organized and sweet and I couldn't imagine doing my wedding without her. She met with us two times before the... Read More wedding and created a detailed schedule for our party and vendors.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

Lauren Carillo is the only person people should hire for their wedding - she was absolutely amazing! She is one of the greatest people that I've ever had the chance to work with. Lauren is one of the most professional, organized, attentive, responsive, creative, caring and... Read More kind individuals - truly one of a kind! From start to finish, our experience with Lauren at Something to Celebrate was fantastic. She immediately took us under her wing and guided us through the wedding planning process - listening to every last crazy idea we had and delivered on everything to the highest caliber. Several family friends had highly recommended her, and to say she exceeded all our of expectations is an understatement - she's the absolute best and we were in such great hands! Lauren and her team made our day run absolutely perfectly and seamlessly. We've lost count of the number of guests that commented and smoothly the whole evening was! Lauren is a rockstar at what she does and I could go on for hours singing her praise! Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything Lauren!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shannon H

Megan and the Something to Celebrate team did an outstanding job of planning and creating my daughter's dream wedding. Megan is very organized and a pleasure to work with. She had so many ideas that made the wedding unique and beautiful! Hiring Megan and Something to... Read More Celebrate was the best wedding money I spent. I would highly recommend Something to Celebrate!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren N

We couldn't be happier and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Lauren Carrillo and her team. So many people commented on how helpful, calm and sweet they were the night of our wedding. We really appreciated how Lauren paid extra attention to our immediate families... Read More throughout the night, especially our moms and grandmother, to make sure everyone was good. That kind of attention to detail meant a lot to us, and we were so thankful for Lauren making everyone feel taken care of and special. Lauren even contacted the church after the wedding to track down an item we left behind, went and picked it up, and mailed it to us. We thought it was lost and left on our honeymoon thinking we'd never see it again. Little did we know, Lauren also remembered we didn't get it back and was working to find it for us. It was such a pleasure to work with Lauren and she made everything so effortless and easy. We are so grateful for all that she did to make our wedding just perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Monika W

Resha is amazing. When I was interviewing wedding planners shortly after I got engaged, I immediately knew I wanted to work with her after our first phone conversation. She was the main reason that my wedding day was perfect and stress free. Thanks to her I was able to work with... Read More the most amazing vendors, and she was able to turn my vision into a reality when it came to decor and flowers. I highly recommend her services! I promise it will be totally worth it.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Katie G

I had originally decided against a coordinator because of the expense. However, looking back I can say that Resha's help was by far the most worthwhile thing I paid for related to my wedding. After getting completely overwhelmed with trying to make decisions that fit into the... Read More budget my family agreed to, I signed up with STC about nine months out for Resha's design service, budget service, and day-of coordination. Not quite a full-blown wedding planner, as I did much of the legwork/vendor interviews/etc myself, but with Resha as a constant resource the whole way through. My biggest reason for hiring Resha was that I wanted to ensure that after all the money spent on flowers, food, entertainment, etc, the end-product was a good one that tied together. Resha's calm demeanor, gracious attitude and endless contacts, connections, examples, and pictures made her a God-send. I would recommend her to I anyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Maria Y

I loved working with Resha! She is efficient, timely and very detailed-oriented. She was helpful through the entire wedding planning process and I really enjoyed our post-wedding meet up!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Elaine H

I cannot imagine planning my wedding without the help of Resha. She guided my family through the wedding planning process, answered countless questions from recommendations to her honest opinions and etiquette. It was amazing to just ask for her thoughts on which vendor would be... Read More best and be able to trust that it absolutely would be with no extra research needed on our end. Resha is professional and very experienced. Our wedding weekend went on without a hiccup thanks to her!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rich F

Lauren Carrillo was amazing. My wife and I are very difficult clients and Lauren did a great job of listening to us and keeping us on track. With Lauren's help, we had a perfect wedding. Something always goes wrong at a wedding, but I have no idea what did -- Lauren covered up... Read More any issues at all. We worked with Lauren for almost everything, from design to day-of, and she was great at holding our hand and finding solutions for our last-minute ideas. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Alyssa K

STC made my life a breeze on my wedding day. Lauren and Megan were always one step ahead of me and I could not have imagined my wedding day without them.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

Resha Zazueta totally fulfilled the dreams of this father for his daughter’s wedding reception in Texas. She is one of the most kind, considerate, & thoughtful individuals I have ever worked with. She was extremely organized with a passion for remaining on budget while meeting... Read More our requirements. Although the wedding ceremony was out of state, in retrospect, I wish she had been in charge of it also. I highly recommend Resha and Something to Celebrate.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

We are beyond thankful to our day of coordinator, Lauren Carrillo, for all that she did to make our wedding so wonderful! Lauren provided us with tremendous insight and recommendations and always kept us on-task throughout the wedding planning process. Having Lauren allowed... Read More for my husband and I (and our families) to truly enjoy the day of the wedding by not worrying over logistics or details. I would highly recommend Lauren and the Something to Celebrate team. We were so blessed to have them as our trusted advisors, and I know that their expertise and guidance was a huge reason that our wedding day was so great!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kalen W

There are wedding planners and then there is Resha from Something to Celebrate. Absolutely the best money I have ever spent hiring Resha to help me plan my daughter's wedding! As the Mother of the Bride, I knew from the first meeting with Resha I had made an excellent choice.... Read More The wedding was gorgeous and because of Resha, it was a stress free day! To top it all off, we came in way under budget and still had the wedding of my daughter's dreams. I would definitely recommend hiring Resha/STC and will be using her again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Sara P

At first I wasn't sure about hiring a coordinator, since it is an extra expense, but I'm so glad we did. Our wedding day was perfect, just like I always pictured it and it was thanks to Lauren Carrillo. She takes the time to answer all of your questions with such a positive... Read More attitude. She came to our rehearsal dinner and made sure everyone knew what to do or where to stand, when to walk, etc. She e-mailed such a detailed itinerary to me and to my bridesmaids. Her vendor recommendations were excellent. The day of the wedding I did not worry about a thing, I actually had the day for me to enjoy and relax with all of my bridesmaids. I look back at my wedding day and feel such peace. Everything went smoothly, from the ceremony, to pictures, to dinner, to dancing until the end. She is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Resha was amazing! She was extremely well organized and had all the answers to things I didn't even know to ask. My wedding was perfect and I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of because I knew she was there.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jordan M

I cannot recommended Resha Zazueta from Something to Celebrate highly enough. Truly, she went so far above and beyond for me and my family to make our wedding weekend so incredible, stunning, gorgeous and simply perfect overall. We were all so over the moon with how everything... Read More turned out and I still can’t believe how much hard work, time and effort Resha devoted to our wedding weekend. She completely poured her heart and soul into making sure every single detail was perfect, to anticipate anything that might go wrong, and that we would be happy with how every single thing turned out. She is the most thoughtful, creative, and kind person and is such a joy to work with. It’s clear how much she cares about what she does and how much she genuinely cared that we were happy and that everything went well. I really can’t thank her enough and appreciate every single thing she did for us during the planning process and during the wedding weekend. Months later, I haven’t stopped raving about the wedding weekend – and Resha. “Thank you” really doesn’t do it justice. She is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend her and Something to Celebrate. If I could rate more than 5 stars, I definitely would!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christina B

We hired Resha as our "day of" wedding coordinator and it was the smartest decision we could have made. Although we had all our vendors in place, it slowly dawned on me that I wouldn't be able to see to it that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day without some help. We... Read More interviewed a couple of wedding coordinators and it was clear from the first meeting that Resha was the perfect choice. She inspired total confidence. She is meticulous and a consummate professional. There are a hundred details to be taken care of on the big day. She thought of things that never even occurred to me. She created a detailed timeline for the rehearsal and the wedding day. She made sure everyone knew where to be and when (wedding party & vendors). Resha ran the rehearsal and she and her assistants made sure every detail of the wedding and reception was perfect. She completely took the burden off my shoulders and I did not have to do a thing but enjoy the day with our family and friends. I highly recommend Resha with Something to Celebrate - she is the best!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We hired Resha Zazueta at STC as a day of coordinator for our wedding but she was SO much more than that! Literally, after our first meeting with her, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. After each planning session, that weight became almost non-existent.... Read More Resha was always available for questions and gave great feedback and suggestions. She was detailed, organized, efficient and creative. She was prepared for anything that could go wrong on the big day but also so prepared that she was able to keep things from going wrong as well! It is with 100% certainty that our day would not have gone so smoothly had Resha not been there. For that reason, I am forever grateful!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Amanda L

I loved working with Lauren! She completely knew how to calm me down and took care of every last detail. Having her handle all of the communication between our vendors took a ton of stress off my shoulders and helped me enjoy the engagement. Not only was Lauren great to me,... Read More but she was equally great to my family.. so much that she even got her own shout out during my Dad's toast! Our reception at the Crystal Ballroom was magical! Our wedding happened to be the weekend with terrible flooding so we had to switch some things last minute and Lauren took care of everything. If you work fulltime like me, I highly recommend a wedding planning service. Lauren will work with your schedule to figure out what type of services you need , even if just for day of. Thank you again Lauren - you are fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Erin B

Lauren Carrillo of STC was absolutely the BEST investment for our wedding and was such a wonderful person to work with!! I started working with Lauren about 9-10 months before our wedding. She helped me plan every little detail so my wedding was everything I hoped for and more.... Read More She also really helped minimize my stress and took care of everything the day of the wedding. My wedding had such a "magical" feel to it - that's the best way I can describe it - all of us felt it (including the guests!!). It was so absolutely perfect and truly the best day of my life. I highly, HIGHLY recommend using STC to coordinate your wedding, and try to get Lauren Carrillo if you can!! She made everything absolutely perfect. Thank you again!! <3 <3 <3 - Erin and Will

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Nancy B

Resha was our wedding planner for our daughter’s Hill Country Ranch wedding in April 2015. Both the ceremony and reception sites had to be built from the ground up. It was a monumental task and we wouldn’t have trusted it to anyone but Resha. She was also our wedding planner... Read More for our second daughter’s wedding in 2013, so we were well aware of what a miracle worker Resha is. Resha hones in on the bride’s vision and aligns with the right vendors to make the bride’s dream wedding come true. To call Resha a wedding planner doesn’t even begin to describe her attributes – she’s a counselor, idea person, prayer warrior and super hero. We love Resha! Nancy B.

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

You definitely need to hire Something to Celebrate. And specifically Resha Zazueta as your event coordinator. This was our second time to use STC and Resha. Resha is an awesome person to work with. She understands the business and most of all she has a great team to back her... Read More up. My daughter’s wedding was outside at a ranch in the Texas Hill Country. This was a build-it from the ground up event. Resha made it fun and was always there when we hit a snag. As any FOB knows you want everything to go right. I knew we hit the mark when my daughter said to me that it was PERFECT! Thank you very much Resha and also to Megan who assisted the day-of.

Start a Conversation!