Something White Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Something White, Kansas City's number one specialty bridal boutique located in The Crossroads District. We're so pleased you've stopped by to visit! Whether your dream gown is something elegant, lace, dramatic, simple, glamorous or sweetheart - schedule an appointment today so we can offer you our individual and undivided attention during this time solely dedicated to helping you find your very own something white. Featuring: Amy Kuschel, Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, Ellis Bridals, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca, Robert Bullock Bride & Sally Eagle

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO (816) 216-7454

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Vanessa A

Instantly walking in to this place I felt excited and that my dress was in there! The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and the people that work there are friendly, patient, and kind. We were the only appointment so we had full attention while we were there. They allowed me to try... Read More on and re-try on dresses (I am indecisive) until I was sure of which one was the one. After I found "the one", they gave my guests and I champagne to toast and took a picture of all of us. Brittany (the owner) walked me through the purchase process quickly but with every detail covered! I am so impressed with this place and will always recommend it to all brides I know.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah M

Brittany was so helpful, nice and answered all my questions!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Valerie W

After visiting a few boutiques, I can 100% say that Something White is the perfect place for a personalized dress shopping experience. Each bride has her own sitting area that is spacious enough for family and bridesmaids. I shopped with Caitlin, who helped find dresses based on... Read More my preferences, but I was also able to pull dresses that just caught my eye. Caitlin was so personable and genuinely cared about what I liked and disliked. She made what could have been an overwhelming experience so enjoyable and fun! I couldn't be more happy to say I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Something White.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kelsey C

I had a hard time choosing between two dresses after a day full of appointments and wanted to return to Something White. I am from out of town and Something White answered my voicemail at 9:00pm to set me up with an appointment the next day, when they are typically closed, so I... Read More could get my dress before leaving town! Both of the ladies that helped me were beyond helpful and truly had amazing advice and weren't pushy at all. I had an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sharon B

Wow! Something White made my wedding gown shopping experience one to remember. I went to Something White on a huge wedding dress sale day and was fully prepared to be rushed along all day, but all the associates made me feel like I had plenty of time and provided lots of... Read More feedback on the dresses I tried on. I found a dress I loved, but to be sure I went to a few other shops to make sure I didn't miss anything. The experience I was expecting happened at all those other places. So needless to say I ended up going back to Something White and purchasing my dream gown!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sharon B

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Sarah H

Something White was the first and only bridal boutique I needed to visit. Brittany made me feel welcome from the moment we walked in the door, from the personalized welcome sign to the celebratory champagne. The dresses I tried on were all lovely, and Brittany helped me find the... Read More perfect dress for my taste and body type. She made me feel so comfortable and supported while shopping (which I admittedly don't enjoy) and made the process incredibly easy. The boutique is quiet and intimate, which is exactly what I was looking for. I LOVED my dress, and I even found some lovely earrings there to go with it. I heartily recommend Something White!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kelly N

I LOVED Something White Bridal Boutique. Walking in my mom and I felt immediately welcome and comfortable. We had Paige helping search for gowns and she was incredible, she picked out gowns I had never even thought about trying on but ended up loving! I found my dream dress here... Read More at a very fair price and would recommend all future brides to look here!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Katherine B

I cannot say enough great things about Something White. I went to a few places before coming here and immediately Deanna made me feel at home and so comfortable. She actually listened to what I was asking for and showed me things that were exactly what I was wanting, but also a... Read More few things I wouldn't have thought of but were similar to what I liked. I found a dress I loved that was on their sale, but was overwhelmed and needed time to think on it. By the time we called back 3 days later we asked if we could hold the dress until I got back into town (I was traveling for work) and the girls were so accommodating and helpful it made the stress go completely away. By the time I got back to the salon a few days later my dress was still there and Brittany helped me and made everything perfect. Not once did I feel pressured or frustrated or like they weren't listening to me. I cannot say the same thing for other salons in the KC area. You should absolutely go to Something White and I hope you have the same wonderful experience that I was so lucky to have. Thank you so much to all of the girls working there to make it so special. They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kristen P

Something White Bridal Boutique was my second stop in searching for my dress and after the first store, I was feeling completely overwhelmed in choosing a dress. Brittany really listened to what I wanted and stayed within the price point we requested. When I put on "the dress,"... Read More I didn't want to take it off and Brittany could tell it was the one even before me :) I also used one of the recommended seamstresses, Sharon at Couture Alterations, and she did a fabulous job. You are in great hands with Brittany and her team!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jess A

This was my first time dress shopping and it was everything I imagined and more!! I worked with Deanna who was so kind and attentive to all my nitpicky observations! I was so worried I was too picky that there would be no options but she pulled multiple dresses that were so... Read More beautiful! Not only were the dresses gorgeous but so is the space! Deanna did not make me feel pressured at all and made sure I understood that we were just trying different styles to see what I was comfortable in. When I found THE gown, I still had another appt to go to or they would charge us. The two atmospheres didn't even compare. I came racing back to SW, where Deanna was so accommodating and helpful with the purchase even with her busy schedule! Excited to be a #SWBabe!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Amanda G

I went yesterday for National Bridal Day and found the PERFECT dress. It was my first time shopping for my wedding dress. I went on a whim because of the sales they were having that day. I actually scheduled a full appointment for August thinking I wouldn't possibly find... Read More anything that quickly. I couldn't believe how quickly I found a dress. I am excited to go back next month with my friends and family to look for accessories. Everyone there was really friendly and walked me through the whole process.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Emily H

Beyond incredible! I booked an appointment with them on national sample day sale unknowingly, they honored my appointment and made me and all my gals feel as though we were the only people that mattered! My consultant helped me try on a variety of dresses without thinking twice.... Read More When it came down to the one, I was nervous to commit. She helped find some other dresses to make sure I was 100% about my dress! She spent the extra time to allow me to say yes to the dress! I highly recommend spending the time with Something White to find your perfect Bridal gown! Thank you, Something White Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah M

I had a fantastic experience at Something White. Brittany was able to get us in early on a Saturday, and she was fabulous. It's the only place we went where we were able to go through the gowns and had some suggested for us. She also had some of the most unique gowns of the four... Read More places we went. She was so friendly and helpful! We had the best time trying on dresses here, and she took very good care of me after the purchase as well. I highly recommend going here to get your dress!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lauren M

Something White Bridal boutique was the perfect setting for us! We came with five adults and two kids and it was flawless. We felt completely at home and my family was able to sit in comfortable couches and chairs to watch all the dress showings. Can't say thanks enough for... Read More everything. You all made it so easy!!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Catherine Y

Something White Bridal Boutique is amazing. It's very clean and fresh. The staff is wonderfully exceptional in their knowledge of what will fit you specifically and listens to exactly what you want. I went in with a specific idea of what I wanted and Paige pushed me to try a few... Read More other things and I ended up finding my perfect dress. Something White ha all the wonderful accessories to try along with the dress so you can invision the day perfectly. I'm so excited and extremely greatful. I love being a SW Bride!!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kallie S

I had an absolutely amazing experience at Something White! Before going there I went to a few other bridal salons and tried on a few different styles so I had a good idea of what I wanted. When I went into Something White I was met by Emily who was my personal stylist. She had... Read More such great insight into all of the dresses and what would look good on me and fit my theme. She made sure that I was listening to my heart and not just what my entourage said. I felt absolutely no pressure from anyone there, unlike some of the other salons I had visited. I was torn between two dresses so I came back the following week with my dad and Emily had everything ready so that my dad could see both. My dress came in faster than expected and they even steamed it before my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jessica G

I had an excellent experience at Something White. My consultant, Paige was friendly, helpful, and an absolutely outstanding person to work with. With her help, I found my perfect dress and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Chelsea C

I shopped at SWBB this past weekend and was very pleased with the facility. It was very clean, cute, and everyone there was all smiles! Deanna was my consultant and I believe that is one of the biggest reasons why it was so fun and went so well. She was great with all my... Read More emotions and concerns as well as my big group of 10 people that were with me! I was very pleased and will recommend SWBB to all brides!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Madison Y

My consultant Emma was wonderful! She made me feel comfortable when trying dresses on, she gave her opinion only when she could tell how I felt about a dress, and she was focused on me the entire time. The owner Brittany was also very kind and willing to help us in the process.... Read More I had a wonderful experience at Something White and I found my perfect beach wedding dress! They also have a ton of variety of dresses for whatever theme your wedding is. I would highly recommend their boutique!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Makayla B

Hands down best experience I could ever ask for! I had my own personal consultant, Deanna, who made it feel personal and showed true interest in what I was looking for. In fact she pulled the dress I ended up picking! She was great with my family and made them feel as valued as... Read More me, so everyone had a great experience! The place itself is gorgeous with the right atmosphere and big dressing rooms! I can't thank Something White enough for helping pick the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Logan M

Something White was the first and only place I visited to find my dress. The woman who helped me understood exactly what I wanted and she picked out a dress that was perfect on the first try. I really appreciate the experience Something White Bridal Boutique gave my friends... Read More and I. We even popped champagne once we had landed on a dress! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Laura M

I had tried on a few dresses and knew exactly what I wanted before I went into this boutique. They carry Sally Eagle, the designer that I had fallen in love with online. I went early on a Tuesday morning and ended up having such a great experience! I tried on my dream dress from... Read More online and it turns out I fell in love with it!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jennifer G

Great experience at Something White! The ladies were so helpful and made it stress free. There were so many styles to choose from, but it wasn't overwhelming. At the time, I was the only appointment and in the store, and it felt personalized and special. Affordable yet... Read More beautifully selected dresses!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lauren W

I had an amazing experience at Something White Bridal Boutique! There was a great dress selection and the staff were so helpful and friendly. It was exactly what I wanted in a dress shopping appointment. I highly recommend starting here when looking for your wedding gown.

Brittany Scott

I grew up in a small town in Michigan. While attending college I worked in a bridal shop and fell in love. Helping a woman find one of the most important dresses of her life and getting to share that experience with her closest family and friends is one of the most satisfying jobs. Shortly after graduation my husband and I moved to Kansas City for the corporate world. A few years in I knew it was time to make my dreams a reality and Something White Bridal Boutique was born. My goal is to provide an intimate and relaxing experience all while helping you find the gown of your dreams.