Something White Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Something White, Kansas City's number one specialty bridal boutique located in The Crossroads District. We're so pleased you've stopped by to visit! Whether your dream gown is something elegant, lace, dramatic, simple, glamorous or sweetheart - schedule an appointment today so we can offer you our individual and undivided attention during this time solely dedicated to helping you find your very own something white. Featuring: Amy Kuschel, Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, Ellis Bridals, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca, Robert Bullock Bride & Sally Eagle

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO (816) 216-7454

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Vanessa A

Instantly walking in to this place I felt excited and that my dress was in there! The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and the people that work there are friendly, patient, and kind. We were the only appointment so we had full attention while we were there. They allowed me to try... Read More on and re-try on dresses (I am indecisive) until I was sure of which one was the one. After I found "the one", they gave my guests and I champagne to toast and took a picture of all of us. Brittany (the owner) walked me through the purchase process quickly but with every detail covered! I am so impressed with this place and will always recommend it to all brides I know.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kenzie W

Something White Bridal was the best experience I had dress shopping. I had been to three other shops previously and was a little overwhelmed with the process. When I started to look I loved that we were the only group in there. They let me walk around and choose out the dresses... Read More I wanted to try on rather than just trying to explain what I liked to a consultant and them picking some out for me. I had a hard time committing to the dress I really loved because I had tried on so many, but Emma never rushed me once. She let me try on all kinds of accessories and let me stand, sit, and walk in the dress to really get a feel for it. I ended up saying yest to that dress and I am so thrilled to wear it on my big day. I would highly recommend looking for your bridal gown at Something White Bridal if you are from around the KC area!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 KAITLIN M

I loved the whole SW experience! After sitting in shops where you can't even see the racks and consultants just pull gowns they think you'd like, I appreciated the freedom at SW to look at their entire inventory and put little clothespins on the gowns I liked, while the... Read More consultants also pulled a few curveballs to try. The owner Brittany could not have been more helpful. I originally came in way before I had set a wedding date and ultimately decided to wait until we had set a date to continue dress shopping. Right around the time I said I'd be ready to look again, Brittany reached out to me and remembered the exact dresses I was interested in. She even helped to bring in a gown I loved at a different shop on "lease" so I could try it on, which ended up being my dress! The personalized experience, great communication, & variety of styles and prices are hard to beat!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Alex M

My experience at Something White was absolutely amazing! They had a great selection within my budget, and I loved that I could pick out dresses to try on by going around and "pinning" the ones I was interested in. Brittany helped me find the dress of my dreams - she was... Read More wonderful to work with! She was able to pinpoint my exact style and always made sure to stay within my budget when pulling dresses for me to try. Their boutique is so beautiful and very intimate so you have plenty of privacy to try on dresses with your guests - they make you feel very comfortable and right at home. Once I had found my dress, Brittany was extremely accommodating and took pictures for my family and me, and even gave us champagne to toast to the occasion!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Briana C

After a very long and stressful day of trying to find "the dress" in multiple shops, I walked into Something White and was instantly calmed. I was certain of the details for the gown (or so I thought), but had been pushed in all directions that day at other shops and somewhat... Read More pressured to find "the one" quickly. I was greeted by Caitlin as soon as I walked into Something White. We immediately hit it off and her laid back attitude was exactly what I needed! I could not have picked a better person to help me/guide me to my dress. After some pressure at other shops, I was hesitant to talk openly, but Caitlin assured me that she was there to help ME and in no way would be hurt or upset if I was incredibly blunt with her about what I wanted... Music to my ears!! Caitlin seemed to pick-up on my style and personality quickly and know exactly what dress I needed/wanted. I honestly would not have picked-up or even given time to the dress that I fell in love with. I tried it on due to a slight suggestion from Caitlin, and knew as soon as I stepped in. I walked out to the mirror and instantly began to cry (I know, typical). I could not have asked for a better time!! Every person I have decided to show photos to has gushed that it is the perfect dress and absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend Something White!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristen E

Something White is simply the best!!!! Brittany and all the staff are so sweet and easy to work with. I absolutely LOVE my dress and I recommend them to anyone looking for a place to shop! Such a great experience !

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Erika S

I found my dress here! And my experience was perfect. The sales associates take the time to help you with a one-on-one experience. Not pushy, not over-dramatic. Just an elegant day with friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Abby W

LOOOOOOOVE this place so much! Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress on my big day! Best price ever too! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! Such a cute little place!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kallie C

I had the dream experience trying on dresses at Something White! I tried on about 5 dresses, loved 3 of them, narrowed it down to 2, and then finally picked my dream wedding dress here. Brittany was absolutely fantastic in selecting the dresses that I tried on and answering all... Read More of my questions, without once making me feel pressured to purchase a dress. They have a wonderful selection of dresses and the boutique itself is amazing. I recommend Something White to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brittany O

My experience at Something White was nothing short of wonderful. The bridal consultant who helped me, Paige, somehow knew what type of dress I was looking for more than I did! I loved and appreciated how she took the time to listen to what I liked and didn't like at the... Read More beginning of my appointment. I also enjoyed how I was able to walk around with my entourage at the beginning of the appointment and "pin" dresses that I liked and wanted to try on. Overall, the experience felt very personal, special, and unlike my experiences at other bridal boutiques. The space is also so stylish and welcoming! For my friends and family who are getting married in the future, I will certainly recommend they check out Something White because I'm sure their experience will be as amazing as mine!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amy E

Love everything about Something White! Emma was the best and I appreciate her honesty to all on my questions. I felt like a valued customer and was treated as such. I DID find my dress there! I liked different things about some if my faves and she actually helped me customize... Read More the perfect dress that included my favorite parts from those out of their separates they have. The environment is perfect, you and your guests are the only appointment which is ideal for someone that wants a more personal experience. I was recommended to them and would 100% recommend to anyone that asked. ideal

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Malia G

I had an amazing experience at Something White. I had tried on dresses at two other locations and hadn't really like many of the dresses I tried on. I loved almost every single dress brought out for me here! The staff were all extremely helpful and nice and I didn't feel... Read More pressured into finding the dress right away. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Lauren C

Walking into Something White the atmosphere is fun, relaxing and the amount of natural light made for a perfect day of trying on gowns. Emma was fantastic, easy going, and was quickly able to figure out the style I was looking for. She allowed me to pick what I liked and quickly... Read More I had the PERFECT gown! The celebratory champagne, happy tears, my beautiful bridesmaids and Something White made it the BEST experience!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Rachel H

Something White Bridal Boutique is a dream! This was the first place I went and they set the bar so high. I went to a couple other bridal shops afterwards and nothing compared. The boutique is so cute and the staff makes you feel like a million bucks. I worked with Brittany and... Read More she was the absolute best! She was so attentive to my budget and my style and helped me find my dream wedding dress! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Holly K

I moved to kc 3 years ago and live across the street from Something White. There has never been a time when I walked by and not loved a dress in the window so when I got engaged there was no question on which bridal shop I was going to visit first! Yesterday after only trying on... Read More 6 dresses, I found the dress of my dreams!!! The staff, atmosphere, and selection were so great. I highly recommend giving them a try!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Becca M

This salon offers a relaxed and calm feeling during a potentially stressful time. All staff members are kind, caring and helpful. They genuinely care about you and your wedding. Their advice and expertise are the most valuable parts of this salon. The dresses are beautiful and... Read More they had exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sarah M

Brittany was so helpful, nice and answered all my questions!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Valerie W

After visiting a few boutiques, I can 100% say that Something White is the perfect place for a personalized dress shopping experience. Each bride has her own sitting area that is spacious enough for family and bridesmaids. I shopped with Caitlin, who helped find dresses based on... Read More my preferences, but I was also able to pull dresses that just caught my eye. Caitlin was so personable and genuinely cared about what I liked and disliked. She made what could have been an overwhelming experience so enjoyable and fun! I couldn't be more happy to say I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Something White.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kelsey C

I had a hard time choosing between two dresses after a day full of appointments and wanted to return to Something White. I am from out of town and Something White answered my voicemail at 9:00pm to set me up with an appointment the next day, when they are typically closed, so I... Read More could get my dress before leaving town! Both of the ladies that helped me were beyond helpful and truly had amazing advice and weren't pushy at all. I had an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sharon B

Wow! Something White made my wedding gown shopping experience one to remember. I went to Something White on a huge wedding dress sale day and was fully prepared to be rushed along all day, but all the associates made me feel like I had plenty of time and provided lots of... Read More feedback on the dresses I tried on. I found a dress I loved, but to be sure I went to a few other shops to make sure I didn't miss anything. The experience I was expecting happened at all those other places. So needless to say I ended up going back to Something White and purchasing my dream gown!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sharon B

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Sarah H

Something White was the first and only bridal boutique I needed to visit. Brittany made me feel welcome from the moment we walked in the door, from the personalized welcome sign to the celebratory champagne. The dresses I tried on were all lovely, and Brittany helped me find the... Read More perfect dress for my taste and body type. She made me feel so comfortable and supported while shopping (which I admittedly don't enjoy) and made the process incredibly easy. The boutique is quiet and intimate, which is exactly what I was looking for. I LOVED my dress, and I even found some lovely earrings there to go with it. I heartily recommend Something White!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kelly N

I LOVED Something White Bridal Boutique. Walking in my mom and I felt immediately welcome and comfortable. We had Paige helping search for gowns and she was incredible, she picked out gowns I had never even thought about trying on but ended up loving! I found my dream dress here... Read More at a very fair price and would recommend all future brides to look here!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Katherine B

I cannot say enough great things about Something White. I went to a few places before coming here and immediately Deanna made me feel at home and so comfortable. She actually listened to what I was asking for and showed me things that were exactly what I was wanting, but also a... Read More few things I wouldn't have thought of but were similar to what I liked. I found a dress I loved that was on their sale, but was overwhelmed and needed time to think on it. By the time we called back 3 days later we asked if we could hold the dress until I got back into town (I was traveling for work) and the girls were so accommodating and helpful it made the stress go completely away. By the time I got back to the salon a few days later my dress was still there and Brittany helped me and made everything perfect. Not once did I feel pressured or frustrated or like they weren't listening to me. I cannot say the same thing for other salons in the KC area. You should absolutely go to Something White and I hope you have the same wonderful experience that I was so lucky to have. Thank you so much to all of the girls working there to make it so special. They are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kristen P

Something White Bridal Boutique was my second stop in searching for my dress and after the first store, I was feeling completely overwhelmed in choosing a dress. Brittany really listened to what I wanted and stayed within the price point we requested. When I put on "the dress,"... Read More I didn't want to take it off and Brittany could tell it was the one even before me :) I also used one of the recommended seamstresses, Sharon at Couture Alterations, and she did a fabulous job. You are in great hands with Brittany and her team!!

Brittany Scott

I grew up in a small town in Michigan. While attending college I worked in a bridal shop and fell in love. Helping a woman find one of the most important dresses of her life and getting to share that experience with her closest family and friends is one of the most satisfying jobs. Shortly after graduation my husband and I moved to Kansas City for the corporate world. A few years in I knew it was time to make my dreams a reality and Something White Bridal Boutique was born. My goal is to provide an intimate and relaxing experience all while helping you find the gown of your dreams.