Something White Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Something White Bridal, Kansas City's number one specialty bridal boutique located in The Crossroads District. We're so pleased you've stopped by to visit! Whether your dream gown is something elegant, lace, dramatic, simple, glamorous or sweet - schedule an appointment today so we can offer you our individual and undivided attention during this time solely dedicated to helping you find your very own something white. Featuring: Amy Kuschel, Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, La Sposa Barcelona, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca, Robert Bullock Bride

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO (816) 216-7454

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Mycal S

When I came to Something White it was my forth appointment and wow did they knock it out of the park!! I loved that I was the only appointment so it made my friends and family feel so comfortable. My consultant Emma was amazing and she really listened to what I wanted and didn't... Read More make me feel like I should settle. Emma was warm, inviting, funny and was extremely knowledgeable about the dresses and designers. I found a dress that I loved but wanted to change some things about it to make it perfect. I expressed my vision to Brittany (the owner) and my consultant Emma and they were able to make my dream dress come true, all while staying under by budget which I couldn't believe. I had another appointment scheduled after Something White and I was worried I would be charged by that other boutique for canceling so soon, but the owner would have paid that fee for me since I found my dress. She thought of everything when it came to her brides. I can not say enough about Something White and I can't wait until my dress comes in and also to hang out with Emma and Brittany again!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jennifer F

When I came to Something White, I had already visited two other bridal salons and had almost given up hope. The other salons I had visited just didn't seem to be listening to what it was that I was looking for, but Paige at Something White blew me away. Every dress she pulled... Read More was better than the next and were all the types of styles that I was looking for! Paige was so wonderful to work with! Paige listened to everything I wanted and delivered big time. A few weeks after I had ordered my dress, my husband and I had some things come up and had to move our wedding date up from May to December. Something White worked with us to get a rush order on the dress and we got it in just in time for the wedding! I highly recommend Something White Bridal Boutique to every bride looking for the perfect dress! My experience here was incredible!

Reviewed on 3/09/2018 Kit L

My experience here was more than I could’ve asked for or dreamt of. Emma was extremely knowledgeable, professional and so so helpful! Not only did I find my dream dress but they made it so much fun from beginning to end. I’d recommend this place over and over again! Thank you so... Read More much Something White and Emma!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Caroline N

Lauren was so great at helping me find a dress. I really thought I was set on this one style, but nothing seemed to be working. A couple gowns that I never would have gone for were pulled and I was encouraged to try them on. Boom, I was crying and I found my dress. Something... Read More White has a great variety and Paige, the owner, helped as well. I was in great hands!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Alli C

I was hesitant about my appointment because I had already found 2 other dresses I loved at other stores. I was convinced I wouldn’t find anything. Emma worked well with my opinionated group. She was so amazing to work with, very patient and honest. I ended up finding “the one”... Read More at Something White and I couldn’t be more excited!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Valerie F

I absolutely loved coming here. Everyone is so nice. I worked with Emma, told her my budget and had no Real clue what I wanted. She was very patient. She found me the Perfect dress, in my budget. And yes, I cried. So happy I went here!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Valerie F

Reviewed on 3/01/2018

I wasn’t sure coming into the appointment but immediately loved the vibe I felt from the people working. Deanna was so helpful and spunky. Fun and outgoing. Definitely found my perfect, dream dress here and she was so very helpful in doing so! Now I can’t wait to wear my dress... Read More on my very special day!! :) thanks so much to Deanna for helping me find it!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Trisha S

Brittany was fabulous! Very welcoming, beautiful selection of dresses and they make you feel so special.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Jennie K

I was so nervous to try on wedding dresses and I was so overwhelmed not knowing what I really wanted in a dress. Emma (I really hope that was her name, I’m so so terrible at names) made everything better for me and worked with me extremely well. She made me feel like a princess... Read More and like I had nothing to be afraid of and so comfortable. I got to know her so well and I can’t wait for both of our dresses to come in near the same time so I can see her beautiful dress for her beautiful wedding too. Thank you so much for making this once in a lifetime experience so memorable. 💗

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Erica L

I thoroughly enjoyed my day at Something White! I found the dress I love and would highly recommend my friends and family to use Something White for their bridal needs too! Carly was my consultant and she was so helpful, giving me all types of suggestions for the way dresses... Read More could be modified to fit me. Paige stepped in to help a few times, all the while I was the only bride in the house. I truly appreciate the personal experience. I didn’t feel rushed and I truly felt important and all of my concerns were heard. Something White was fabulous. Thank you for being professional and making my day special. ❤️

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Cecilia C

Paige was so helpful and patient throughout the whole wedding dress shopping process. She knew I was going back-and-fourth on a few gowns, but really helped me narrow down my dream dress. Most importantly, she was very transparent with me, and this is a quality I find extremely... Read More valuable while I'm going around town wedding planning. The store itself is beautiful, and there are many dresses to try. It's hard not to find a million dresses to fall in love with -- there's such a great range in styles! I highly recommend Something White if you're looking for your dream dress. I can't wait for my big day! Thanks, Paige!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Jayne G

Something White has been such a helpful part of my big day. I live hours away from my family and friends and ended up "just browsing" for my dress alone one day and happened to find "the one." The associate that helped me that day (Emma) was so sweet, making sure to take... Read More pictures and even FaceTiming my mom when we realized this was the dress. I came back for another visit when my family, bridesmaids and future mother in law were in town, and they made the second visit just as special as the first. They do what they say they will do and provide beautiful dresses and accessories. Could not recommend them more!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Lauren S

I cannot put into words how much I respect and recommend Something White to future brides when shopping for their dream dress. I am a huge proponent for supporting small, local businesses and Something White proved why I believe in this a hundred times over. I had a great... Read More experience when shopping for my dress and appreciated Caitlin and Brittany's opinions and advice to really help me find what I was looking for (and did so without being pushy in the slightest). They were both laid back and made me feel more comfortable than I ever could have imagined (especially as someone who is very indecisive and was a little scared to say "yes to the dress" on my first appointment). However, the process of finding your wedding dress doesn’t actually stop once you “say yes" and that is something that a lot of brides might not think about until they are in the process. You still have to wait for the dress to be made, it to come in, and then will most likely also have alterations. The team at Something White truly cares about their brides and are dedicated to their customers throughout the entire process. When you see them referencing a bride joining the “family”, they truly see it as just that - their family. Brittany’s commitment to making sure I was 100%+ happy with my dress is something that I will never forget.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Lauren P

Shopping for my wedding dress at Something White Bridal Boutique was the most incredible experience. Caitlin was my consultant and she was amazing from the second we walked in to the store and throughout the entire appointment. Never once did I feel pressured to try on anything... Read More I didn’t like, nor did I feel pressured to purchase anything. Every single dress I tried on was gorgeous, but Caitlin found EXACTLY the dress that I had described and been looking for. When I went to pick up my dress once it arrived, we got to work with Deanna. She was so friendly and helpful and once again, I never felt pressured to purchase anything I didn’t want to. I will ALWAYS recommend Something White, as I have had the absolute best experience.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Skyler H

From the moment I walked in the door, Something White made me feel so special. They went above and beyond to help me find the perfect dress (which I DID!) and put up with my over-analytical tendencies and self criticisms to make me feel 100% confident. Emma was the sweetest and... Read More most helpful person ever! Thank you to the SW team!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Julie S

This appointment was so organized and made me feel like a bride. I got to place colored clothespins with my entourage on dresses that I liked. Then in the dressing room, my consultant had them already picked up and she explained the details of each dress and let me choose... Read More which to try first. I loved every dress that I was trying on, and then she said that there's a difference in looking good in a dress and walking down the aisle in it. She really helped prepare me mentally so that I knew when I found "the one." She helped me with fitting sizes, and made the finances super easy and fast afterwards! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Allison M

I had a great time trying on several different dresses and it was an amazing experience. They made me feel comfortable and understood my vision that I had for my dress!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Leslee S

I had visited several bridal stores before coming to Something White Bridal. I had a feeling that day that I would find my dress and I was right. They have a great selection of dresses and my bridal consultant was so nice.They respected and stayed within my prices range Highly... Read More recommended them!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Sara M

I had a great experience at Something White. I kind of knew what I wanted going in and Brittany was helpful in showing me a wide variety to make me sure of my decision, without overwhelming me. She kept me honed in on what I liked and didn't, which is hard when they have so many... Read More beautiful dresses to choose from! She was patient and accommodating and I felt very special. The overall experience was great too since they only host one bride at a time. My sisters and mom and nieces and I felt so special and catered to. I am thrilled with my dress choice and veil and CANNOT wait for the big day to come!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jordan S

Something White Bridal Boutique was absolutely perfect! I had visited one other store and didn't find anything I loved, and then Something White had a dress I fell in love with. Brittany was so great to work with because she was so great at understanding the style I was going... Read More for but also helped me branch out and try some things I might not have picked on my own - and that's the dress I ended up picking! Something White made the dress shopping experience with all 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law such a blast. They had plenty of seating for everyone and even had champagne when I found my dress! When I found my dress, I absolutely loved everything about it except the front was a little too low-cut for me. It was so incredible - they were able to custom order the dress with more lace to make the neckline a little higher, and it looked amazing. I was so amazed at Brittany's vision for the dress and she convinced me that I would love the custom neckline - and it was even more amazing than I was hoping for! I would definitely recommend Something White to find your wedding gown - great experience, great service, and great dresses. Thanks so much, Something White!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Emily W

Something White was my very last appointment and I said ‘yes’ to the dress! Brittany(the owner) was so helpful and patient with me! I called the day before to ask if I could bring a couple more people than I thought and she was very accomidating! They have a wide selection of... Read More gowns, allowed my wedding party and I to look through and pick out gowns, and also picked out gowns she thought I would like with her expertise!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Kristi P

Something White was absolutely perfect!! I worked with Brittany and thewhole experience was perfect. She listened patiently to my (lack of) vision and delivered EXACTLY what I didn't know I was looking for. My sister had all of the pragmatic questions about how the fabric would... Read More wear through the night and Brittany was knowledgeable in every regard. Saying yes to my dress was the second easiest decision of my life thanks to Something White!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jeanette K

I had went to multiple places looking for a wedding dress. Something White Bridal boutique was absolutely amazing. They fit every dress to my body and Caitlin was so patient with me being so indecisive. They treated me with respect and acted like they really wanted to help me... Read More find the right dress verse just picking one for them to make money! Absolutely the BEST place!!!! Beyond amazing staff!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Sara M

I had been to several salons before coming to Something White, and instantly fell in love with the boutique. The store itself is beautiful - it isn't too big and overwhelming with dresses everywhere, but there is definitely a wide variety to choose from! Caitlin also was very... Read More helpful and friendly when it came to choosing my dream dress. I actually decided to say "yes" to the dress after we had already left the store, but she gave me the option of calling to talk with her if I changed my mind and even took my measurements before I had left, so when I did call back to order it was VERY easy! I live about 300 miles away, and so far everything has been extremely easy despite the distance. They are very accommodating and are willing to help out in any way possible! I would definitely recommend this boutique to any bride in the area.

Paige Albert

Hi! I'm Paige! I'm from a small town outside of Wichita & fell in love with bridal while working a part time job a couple of years ago. Long story short, I knew the wedding industry was exactly where I wanted to be & made my dream a reality over a couple years, a few hundred cups of coffee & several great family members//friends. As Something White Bridal continues to grow, my goal is for SW to remain a stylish bridal boutique for brides who want classic, unique, & romantic wedding gowns at a realistic price point & with the service & individual attention every bride deserves. Xx