Something White Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Something White, Kansas City's number one specialty bridal boutique located in The Crossroads District. We're so pleased you've stopped by to visit! Whether your dream gown is something elegant, lace, dramatic, simple, glamorous or sweetheart - schedule an appointment today so we can offer you our individual and undivided attention during this time solely dedicated to helping you find your very own something white. Featuring: Amy Kuschel, Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, Ellis Bridals, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca, Robert Bullock Bride & Sally Eagle

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO (816) 216-7454

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Vanessa A

Instantly walking in to this place I felt excited and that my dress was in there! The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and the people that work there are friendly, patient, and kind. We were the only appointment so we had full attention while we were there. They allowed me to try... Read More on and re-try on dresses (I am indecisive) until I was sure of which one was the one. After I found "the one", they gave my guests and I champagne to toast and took a picture of all of us. Brittany (the owner) walked me through the purchase process quickly but with every detail covered! I am so impressed with this place and will always recommend it to all brides I know.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jessica G

I had an excellent experience at Something White. My consultant, Paige was friendly, helpful, and an absolutely outstanding person to work with. With her help, I found my perfect dress and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Chelsea C

I shopped at SWBB this past weekend and was very pleased with the facility. It was very clean, cute, and everyone there was all smiles! Deanna was my consultant and I believe that is one of the biggest reasons why it was so fun and went so well. She was great with all my... Read More emotions and concerns as well as my big group of 10 people that were with me! I was very pleased and will recommend SWBB to all brides!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Madison Y

My consultant Emma was wonderful! She made me feel comfortable when trying dresses on, she gave her opinion only when she could tell how I felt about a dress, and she was focused on me the entire time. The owner Brittany was also very kind and willing to help us in the process.... Read More I had a wonderful experience at Something White and I found my perfect beach wedding dress! They also have a ton of variety of dresses for whatever theme your wedding is. I would highly recommend their boutique!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Makayla B

Hands down best experience I could ever ask for! I had my own personal consultant, Deanna, who made it feel personal and showed true interest in what I was looking for. In fact she pulled the dress I ended up picking! She was great with my family and made them feel as valued as... Read More me, so everyone had a great experience! The place itself is gorgeous with the right atmosphere and big dressing rooms! I can't thank Something White enough for helping pick the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Logan M

Something White was the first and only place I visited to find my dress. The woman who helped me understood exactly what I wanted and she picked out a dress that was perfect on the first try. I really appreciate the experience Something White Bridal Boutique gave my friends... Read More and I. We even popped champagne once we had landed on a dress! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Laura M

I had tried on a few dresses and knew exactly what I wanted before I went into this boutique. They carry Sally Eagle, the designer that I had fallen in love with online. I went early on a Tuesday morning and ended up having such a great experience! I tried on my dream dress from... Read More online and it turns out I fell in love with it!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jennifer G

Great experience at Something White! The ladies were so helpful and made it stress free. There were so many styles to choose from, but it wasn't overwhelming. At the time, I was the only appointment and in the store, and it felt personalized and special. Affordable yet... Read More beautifully selected dresses!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lauren W

I had an amazing experience at Something White Bridal Boutique! There was a great dress selection and the staff were so helpful and friendly. It was exactly what I wanted in a dress shopping appointment. I highly recommend starting here when looking for your wedding gown.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sarah B

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Something White Bridal Boutique! The atmosphere was perfect and all of the staff was very friendly! It was everything I dreamed of while finding my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Danica H

I had an amazing experience at Something White! It is a beautiful store with a lot of selection. Caitlin was amazing and very personable! She helped me find the perfect dress!! Thanks so much!!!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Breanna A

Something White deserves 10/5 stars! They were amazing. They stayed open late for me to come in because that was the only time that would fit in my busy schedule. I came in to browse and get ideas, but then I found THE dress. I tried picking out a few for myself and got... Read More discouraged. Then my wonderfully perfect consultant showed me what she picked out. Her first pick ended up being the most beautiful dress I've ever put on. It was so fast and easy. She made me feel absolutely stunning and that she genuinely cared about my big day. I cannot thank Something White Bridal enough. I will forever recommend this boutique to anyone who will listen.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Amber J

I was very nervous to go dress shopping, but Paige made me feel comfortable as soon as we walked in. She was patient and helped me pick out the perfect dress! Since I was late to go shopping, I had a short turn around time to get my customized dress ordered. Brittany worked with... Read More me via phone and email to make sure everything was just right and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the result! I had a wonderful experience at Something White and greatly appreciate the amazing customer service I received!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Leslie I

One of my favorite shopping experiences was at this shop! The owner was so sweet and helpful. She took the time to help me figure out my style and made the effort of helping accessorize so I could get the full feel of each dress. Loved this store!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Elizabeth A

I loved this boutique from the moment I walked in! Everything about the ambiance, the dresses and the staff were just great! The dresses were all so beautiful it was difficult to narrow it down, but Brittany really got to know me and helped me to pick my dream dress! Would... Read More absolutely recommend to any bride!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Anna P

I had a wonderful experience at Something White! It was the first place of the day and my other three appointments just did not compare. We ended up coming back at the end of the day and said yes to the dress! Caitlin was very warm and patient throughout the whole process.... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Jenna H

I cannot say one bad thing about this Boutique! I am obsessed with my dress and the people who work there are AMAZING! I couldn't have had a better experience! Deanna was wonderful! I highly recommend coming here!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Katie G

I had a fantastic experience at Something White. They were able to bring us in for an appointment within two hours of calling, and they were such a breath of fresh air after visiting other bridal stores. Something White's selection of dresses was head and shoulders above those... Read More of other stores. The fabrics were so beautiful and I loved everything I tried on- it was a good problem to have! Caitlin was a great help to us in understanding how the dresses would look after alteration and she was very professional.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Maggie W

My experience with Something White Bridal Boutique was nothing short of amazing! I had been to 2 others bridal shops in town and it was here that I found "the one". As a very hands on kind of gal, one of my favorite things about SWBB was the freedom that they gave me. When I... Read More first arrived at the shop, we reviewed my budget and style I was looking for. After that I was given a handful of clips and set loose to browse through the dresses myself, marking the dresses I wanted to try with the clips. At the same time, the girls were busy pulling dresses for me. I loved the one on one attention and just the vibe in general at the shop, I truly felt like queen for the day. I would highly recommend SWBB :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Pam J

I recently purchased my dress from Something White Bridal and had a fantastic experience! I first went in by myself and Brittany listened to my prior experiences/likes/dislikes and came with some awesome options. In addition, she allowed me to browse and pick out some dresses... Read More on my own to try on. I came back a month later with my sisters and mom and found the perfect dress! Thanks, Brittany!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Lindsay M

I had a fantastic experience at Something White Bridal Boutique! The staff was friendly and super helpful. I am a relaxed bride that needs a lot of direction and basic information about styles, cuts, fabric, etc. They have a wide variety of dresses, I found several dresses I... Read More felt made me feel beautiful and matched my personality. Ultimately, I picked one dress that is definitely the ONE. I highly recommend scheduling a visit with SW Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Kelly H

They were all super friendly and listened to what I wanted in a dress and delivered! The whole experience was super easy going and comfortable and not stressful at all! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for that perfect dress!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jillian M

I honestly could not be happier with my experience at Something White Bridal Boutique. First off, I forgot to confirm my appointment, and when I called they were so nice and were able to get me another appointment. The studio is beautiful, and all of their gowns are hung out... Read More so you can see them. I loved being able to walk around and easily see them all. I worked with Emily Beasley, she was amazing with letting me pick out dresses that I wanted to try on and picking out dresses that she thought I should try as well, especially since it was my first time looking at dresses. I never felt rushed or pressured, I was able to take the time I needed to make sure that I was happy with my wedding dress! Once I picked the one Emily was so sweet and just as happy as my family! It overall was a wonderful and stress free experience, something very much appreciated during the stressful wedding planning time.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Haley J

Before I began the dress search, I made 4 appointments with 4 different bridal salons in the city. Based on how my friends found their dresses, I expected it to take that many salons and appointments to find that perfect dress. Something White was actually my first and last... Read More appointment. The second I walked into the store I knew that I'd find the dress for me. The staff was incredibly helpful and the variety of dresses was unbelievable. It only took two dresses to find the one I wanted to walk down the aisle in. I cannot recommend Something White enough!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Shelbi O

I was so so nervous about finding my perfect wedding dress and I didn't know what to expect walking into my first appointment. I had a vision of what I wanted to look like on my wedding day and Paige made it come true. I couldn't have dreamed of a better experience!!

Brittany Scott

I grew up in a small town in Michigan. While attending college I worked in a bridal shop and fell in love. Helping a woman find one of the most important dresses of her life and getting to share that experience with her closest family and friends is one of the most satisfying jobs. Shortly after graduation my husband and I moved to Kansas City for the corporate world. A few years in I knew it was time to make my dreams a reality and Something White Bridal Boutique was born. My goal is to provide an intimate and relaxing experience all while helping you find the gown of your dreams.