Something White Bridal Boutique

Welcome to Something White Bridal, Kansas City's number one specialty bridal boutique located in The Crossroads District. We're so pleased you've stopped by to visit! Whether your dream gown is something elegant, lace, dramatic, simple, glamorous or sweet - schedule an appointment today so we can offer you our individual and undivided attention during this time solely dedicated to helping you find your very own something white. Featuring: Amy Kuschel, Blue by Enzoani, Casablanca Bridal, Chic Nostalgia, La Sposa Barcelona, Lis Simon, Modeca, Paloma Blanca, Robert Bullock Bride

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

1510 Walnut Street, Kansas City, MO (816) 216-7454

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Mycal S

When I came to Something White it was my forth appointment and wow did they knock it out of the park!! I loved that I was the only appointment so it made my friends and family feel so comfortable. My consultant Emma was amazing and she really listened to what I wanted and didn't... Read More make me feel like I should settle. Emma was warm, inviting, funny and was extremely knowledgeable about the dresses and designers. I found a dress that I loved but wanted to change some things about it to make it perfect. I expressed my vision to Brittany (the owner) and my consultant Emma and they were able to make my dream dress come true, all while staying under by budget which I couldn't believe. I had another appointment scheduled after Something White and I was worried I would be charged by that other boutique for canceling so soon, but the owner would have paid that fee for me since I found my dress. She thought of everything when it came to her brides. I can not say enough about Something White and I can't wait until my dress comes in and also to hang out with Emma and Brittany again!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Sara M

I had been to several salons before coming to Something White, and instantly fell in love with the boutique. The store itself is beautiful - it isn't too big and overwhelming with dresses everywhere, but there is definitely a wide variety to choose from! Caitlin also was very... Read More helpful and friendly when it came to choosing my dream dress. I actually decided to say "yes" to the dress after we had already left the store, but she gave me the option of calling to talk with her if I changed my mind and even took my measurements before I had left, so when I did call back to order it was VERY easy! I live about 300 miles away, and so far everything has been extremely easy despite the distance. They are very accommodating and are willing to help out in any way possible! I would definitely recommend this boutique to any bride in the area.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Robin M

I visited with my mother on our first day of dress shopping. The associate was kind and walked us through the process initially. I found two dresses that I like but I never had the "omg! it's the one!" moment. Once it was obvious that I wasn't having the "pop the champagne"... Read More moment the large group of girls was enjoying the associate started acting like we were wasting her time. She only wrote down the two styles when I insisted. There was a "buy today and save $200" pressure pitch that I thought was tasteless. Nobody from the shop ever followed up with me. I wouldn't suggest it to any of my friends dress shopping

2017-12-09T10:27:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Robin, As the owner of Something White Bridal Boutique I am so saddened to hear this was your experience. My records do show a follow-up voicemail was left so I apologize if this didn't make it your way. I never want anyone to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Michaunda D

I love the dress I picked and can't wait to wear it on my Big Day! Deanna was such a big help, I didn't feel pressured. I ended up picking something I wanted and love. Overall just a great experience !!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Melanie R

Something White Bridal Boutique was by far the best boutique I visited in my wedding dress search and I am so happy I was able to purchase my gown from them. The specialist guided me through my search and helped guide me seamlessly through what definitely could have been a... Read More stressful experience. By far the best thing about my time at Something White was when my specialist said to me, "I know that this can be a hard decision. What you need to do is step away from the stress of it and think about what dress you can see yourself walking down the aisle and becoming a wife in." This question changed it for me. It brought me back to why I was there and provided me so much clarity in making my decision. I would recommend them over everyone else!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Lorrie B

I didn't think I would find a dress on my first shopping trip, but Emma picked out my perfect dress right away! Something White is a lovely little shop that I would highly recommend to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017

I discovered Something White Bridal Boutique onlineā€¦it is an adorable boutique downtown that has a great selection of bridal gowns, but not too many that you get lost in the process. Something White was the first boutique I went to to find a dress and they did not disappoint!... Read More Paige was wonderful from the moment my family and I stepped in! She listened to me when I explained what I envisioned myself in and she delivered. I purchased the first dress I tried on and I am so excited to wear it next summer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Olivia B

I cannot say enough good things about Something White Bridal!! The second I walked in I felt so welcomed & comfortable. The employees were so helpful & so fun. My experience here was incredible & I would highly recommend this boutique to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Meagan P

Best experience I have ever had. SW was the most perfect place and I felt so important and beautiful when I was there. I found my wedding dress in under an hour! I absolutely cannot wait until my wedding and show off the gown I got at SW.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

It was the first and only place that I shopped for a wedding dress at. They had so many dresses to choose from I didn't think I'd have time to try on all the gorgeous dresses! However, I tried on a lot and found my dream dress! Everyone I know has found their wedding dress here!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Danielle S

I had been to several salons before my last stop at Something White. Each dress I tried on there kept getting closer and closer to what I had imaged for my big day. After narrowing it down to two, they were extremely patient, helping me try the two dresses on back and forth.... Read More When my dress finally came in, I had no doubt in my mind that I had made the right decision. The day of my wedding I felt confident and beautiful in my dress, thanks to Something White Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Bailey F

Everything I hoped for with wedding dress shopping! I had visited one bridal salon before visiting SWBB so I had an idea of the style of dress I was looking for. Paige asked me what I wanted and what I did not want in my dress and pulled dresses accordingly. She also made sure... Read More to stick to my budget. For example, I had picked out a gorgeous long sleeve, ball gown dress, and I noticed that it wasn't pulled into my dressing room. When I asked Paige, she told me that it was pretty well above my budget and didn't want me to try on a dress that I was not comfortable with the price. I ended up finding my perfect dress for a super reasonable price! Paige was great about listening to the alterations I wanted done to the dress (such as adding buttons and adding straps) and adjusted the invoice accordingly. Overall, I had a wonderful experience. Paige and SWBB made my bridesmaids and I feel so special!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Stephanie N

I went and bought my dress there today! Paige (our consultant) was amazing, she was so helpful, professional, kind, funny, and my family and I loved her! We were given champagne upon saying yes to the dress and they broke down everything about the purchase and next steps! HIGHLY... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Laura G

Something White has great dress options that aren't $4,000. Brittany is super helpful, isn't pushy and was very patient. I bought a gorgeous dress that was around $1600 and the brand I ended up going allowed me to customize the straps on my dress, which is huge because I need... Read More support and I'll have a one of a kind dress. I can't wait to see it when it comes in!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kenzie W

Something White Bridal was the best experience I had dress shopping. I had been to three other shops previously and was a little overwhelmed with the process. When I started to look I loved that we were the only group in there. They let me walk around and choose out the dresses... Read More I wanted to try on rather than just trying to explain what I liked to a consultant and them picking some out for me. I had a hard time committing to the dress I really loved because I had tried on so many, but Emma never rushed me once. She let me try on all kinds of accessories and let me stand, sit, and walk in the dress to really get a feel for it. I ended up saying yest to that dress and I am so thrilled to wear it on my big day. I would highly recommend looking for your bridal gown at Something White Bridal if you are from around the KC area!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 KAITLIN M

I loved the whole SW experience! After sitting in shops where you can't even see the racks and consultants just pull gowns they think you'd like, I appreciated the freedom at SW to look at their entire inventory and put little clothespins on the gowns I liked, while the... Read More consultants also pulled a few curveballs to try. The owner Brittany could not have been more helpful. I originally came in way before I had set a wedding date and ultimately decided to wait until we had set a date to continue dress shopping. Right around the time I said I'd be ready to look again, Brittany reached out to me and remembered the exact dresses I was interested in. She even helped to bring in a gown I loved at a different shop on "lease" so I could try it on, which ended up being my dress! The personalized experience, great communication, & variety of styles and prices are hard to beat!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Alex M

My experience at Something White was absolutely amazing! They had a great selection within my budget, and I loved that I could pick out dresses to try on by going around and "pinning" the ones I was interested in. Brittany helped me find the dress of my dreams - she was... Read More wonderful to work with! She was able to pinpoint my exact style and always made sure to stay within my budget when pulling dresses for me to try. Their boutique is so beautiful and very intimate so you have plenty of privacy to try on dresses with your guests - they make you feel very comfortable and right at home. Once I had found my dress, Brittany was extremely accommodating and took pictures for my family and me, and even gave us champagne to toast to the occasion!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Briana C

After a very long and stressful day of trying to find "the dress" in multiple shops, I walked into Something White and was instantly calmed. I was certain of the details for the gown (or so I thought), but had been pushed in all directions that day at other shops and somewhat... Read More pressured to find "the one" quickly. I was greeted by Caitlin as soon as I walked into Something White. We immediately hit it off and her laid back attitude was exactly what I needed! I could not have picked a better person to help me/guide me to my dress. After some pressure at other shops, I was hesitant to talk openly, but Caitlin assured me that she was there to help ME and in no way would be hurt or upset if I was incredibly blunt with her about what I wanted... Music to my ears!! Caitlin seemed to pick-up on my style and personality quickly and know exactly what dress I needed/wanted. I honestly would not have picked-up or even given time to the dress that I fell in love with. I tried it on due to a slight suggestion from Caitlin, and knew as soon as I stepped in. I walked out to the mirror and instantly began to cry (I know, typical). I could not have asked for a better time!! Every person I have decided to show photos to has gushed that it is the perfect dress and absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend Something White!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristen E

Something White is simply the best!!!! Brittany and all the staff are so sweet and easy to work with. I absolutely LOVE my dress and I recommend them to anyone looking for a place to shop! Such a great experience !

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Erika S

I found my dress here! And my experience was perfect. The sales associates take the time to help you with a one-on-one experience. Not pushy, not over-dramatic. Just an elegant day with friends and family.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Abby W

LOOOOOOOVE this place so much! Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress on my big day! Best price ever too! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! Such a cute little place!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kallie C

I had the dream experience trying on dresses at Something White! I tried on about 5 dresses, loved 3 of them, narrowed it down to 2, and then finally picked my dream wedding dress here. Brittany was absolutely fantastic in selecting the dresses that I tried on and answering all... Read More of my questions, without once making me feel pressured to purchase a dress. They have a wonderful selection of dresses and the boutique itself is amazing. I recommend Something White to anyone in the market for a wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Brittany O

My experience at Something White was nothing short of wonderful. The bridal consultant who helped me, Paige, somehow knew what type of dress I was looking for more than I did! I loved and appreciated how she took the time to listen to what I liked and didn't like at the... Read More beginning of my appointment. I also enjoyed how I was able to walk around with my entourage at the beginning of the appointment and "pin" dresses that I liked and wanted to try on. Overall, the experience felt very personal, special, and unlike my experiences at other bridal boutiques. The space is also so stylish and welcoming! For my friends and family who are getting married in the future, I will certainly recommend they check out Something White because I'm sure their experience will be as amazing as mine!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amy E

Love everything about Something White! Emma was the best and I appreciate her honesty to all on my questions. I felt like a valued customer and was treated as such. I DID find my dress there! I liked different things about some if my faves and she actually helped me customize... Read More the perfect dress that included my favorite parts from those out of their separates they have. The environment is perfect, you and your guests are the only appointment which is ideal for someone that wants a more personal experience. I was recommended to them and would 100% recommend to anyone that asked. ideal

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Malia G

I had an amazing experience at Something White. I had tried on dresses at two other locations and hadn't really like many of the dresses I tried on. I loved almost every single dress brought out for me here! The staff were all extremely helpful and nice and I didn't feel... Read More pressured into finding the dress right away. Would highly recommend.

Brittany Scott

I grew up in a small town in Michigan. While attending college I worked in a bridal shop and fell in love. Helping a woman find one of the most important dresses of her life and getting to share that experience with her closest family and friends is one of the most satisfying jobs. Shortly after graduation my husband and I moved to Kansas City for the corporate world. A few years in I knew it was time to make my dreams a reality and Something White Bridal Boutique was born. My goal is to provide an intimate and relaxing experience all while helping you find the gown of your dreams.