Something White, A Bridal Boutique

We are obsessed with wedding gowns (and coffee!) and we love curating a mix of gown styles from classic, to rustic, to whimsical and everything in between. Although locally owned, we scour the country (and sometimes beyond!) to find the most unique and interesting wedding gowns. Whether you’re a bride who knows exactly what you want, or you need some help forming a vision, we love helping all our brides find their very own “Something White” and we love doing it in a relaxed and personal atmosphere. We take one appointment at a time to give you one on one attention- we even help you style your wedding day look. Let's get started! Gowns start at $2,000.

Wedding Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

6596 Brecksville Rd, Independence, OH (216) 447-9620

Cutest & most accommodable shop!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 michellle n

I was a satellite bride, so my window for shopping for a dress in town was very small. I'm not exactly stick thin, so I was looking for something pretty specific that looked good with my body type: A-line dress that wasn't strapless or too flashy. Karin was very... Read More accommodating with my appointment and understood exactly what I was looking for. She listened to what I liked and did not like about some dresses that I tried on, suggested several other dresses and I ultimately found the perfect one. The shop is adorable. Lots of dresses to choose from, categorized by style. They also had a ton of accessories so I was able to see what kind of jewelry or sashes would look good with the dress. Karin communicated very well by email since I lived out of town, and my dress shipped to me on time. She also pressed the dress for me a few days before my wedding since I was a little wrinkly after my travels back. I would recommend this place to anyone. It's a great little shop. The owners take great pride in their work and they're so good at it!

If you don't visit Something White, you're making a mistake! :)

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Erica B

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Something White and its lovely owners. I worked most closely with Rebecca. She is perhaps one of the friendliest and most bubbly people I have met to date :). They were without a doubt the best vendor that I worked with while... Read More planning my wedding. The shop is absolutely adorable -- and it has just the right amount of dresses (not too many that you are overwhelmed, but enough to have a great selection). They choose the most beautiful dresses for their store. I seriously could have found at least 10 that I would have worn on my wedding day. They are always quick to respond to inquiries and/or requests for assistance, whether by phone or by email. They are always kind and professional. Also, the seamstress they use (Miranda) is so incredibly talented. My dress fit like a glove! If you are in the market for a wedding gown, do yourself a favor and stop by this beautiful little shop!! Thanks, Rebecca and Karin (and Miranda, too)!!

Great selection, great people

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Lizz R

When in search of my perfect dress, I knew exactly what I was looking for, as I am quite particular. They took the guesswork out of it, and made it all so easy. The owners, Rebecca and Karin, are two of the sweetest people that I have ever met. They were super easy to work... Read More with, and made me feel at ease, even when my bridesmaids' dresses were discontinued! I scored the dress of my dreams. I still stop in to say hi occasionally when I'm in town, as that's how comfortable they make you feel! If you're looking for a dress that truly is as unique as you are, then this is the place to go!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Mauni K

I had the BEST dress shopping experience here! Even though I did not find my dress here, I would still recommend to every bride stopping at Something White! Rebecca (one of the owners) is truly the nicest lady, and she gave me the full bridal dress shopping experience. She was... Read More so patient with me while I was deciding between gown styles, and then she was just as happy as I was when I decided on a style! She even took the time to put my hair up in an up-do, added some jewelry, and put a veil on me so that I could get a feel for the whole bridal look :) My mom, sisters, and I truly recommend Something White! It's the cutest shop with a great selection of gowns!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Hannah H

I haven't yet decided on a dress but regardless, this was my best dress trying experience! The owner was so sweet and had great recommendations and this was the most fun and helpful appointment I've had.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Vanessa M

My first and only stop for dress shopping! I tried on twelve dresses and fell in love with three. Such a great selection and such great people to work with :)

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Maria T

After looking at other dress shops, I was getting discouraged that I might not find the right dress. These ladies were so kind and fun! The salon has unique and beautiful dresses. I absolutely love my dress from Something White and had such a positive experience there!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kristin M

I had the best experience at Something White. This was the first and only stop on my search for the dress. I'm fairly picky so I thought it would take a couple of appointments to find the one. Karin picked a couple of dresses out based off of what I told her I liked and let me... Read More choose some as well. She looked at one of the dresses I chose and said she had a "sister" dress of this style that wasn't out yet and would go get it. SHE SERIOUSLY FOUND MY DRESS! Right away I couldn't wait to put it on. I knew this was "the one" and only tried on 3 other dresses until I just wanted to put it back on. I can't wait to pick up Princia in a couple months :) Thank you, Karin, for the great customer service.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Kyleigh M

Adorable location and so many dresses I was in love with. Customer service was outstanding, truly a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jessica K

10/10! I will send all of my soon-to-be married friends to Something White! Their styling, professionalism, inventory and shop made for the perfect dress shopping experience! From the second we walked in the door to the second that I put on THE dress, Karin and Rebecca made my... Read More family and I feel taken care of in a way not usually found in this industry (my opinion). In my experience, dress shopping has always felt like a cattle call where they just want your money but with Something White, they felt like an extension to our family. Highly recommended! :)

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Leanna R

I firmly believe there is no other place in Ohio to get your bridal gown. I was actually very surprised by this store. I didn't expect this type of standard and quality. Some brides fly to NYC for their dress which is 100% unnecessary. This is a national top 50 bridal salon... Read More right here in Independence, Ohio. Nowhere else compares. I am so thankful that I found this place. The owners are so accommodating and really take care of you. Furthermore, they genuinely seem to love what they do so the entire process is just a pleasure. I will recommend this store a million times over.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Alyx C

Simply perfect. Owner went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, and selected the right options. Not a typical glitzy affair. Very easy, friendly, and personalized.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jill H

Karin and Rebecca are amazing! I shopped around at a few different bridal salons and just couldn't find a dress that I loved. I went to Something White after someone suggested it to me and I couldn't have been happier!!! I couldn't not speak more about their amazing customer... Read More service. They knew my parents were from out of town and opened up early on a Saturday in order to get our appointment (they were completely booked that day). They never got impatient during the process, no matter how many dresses I tried and re-tried on. I am so happy about my wedding dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Margot H

Something White provided me the most magical bridal dress shopping experience I could have ever asked for! Being the only bride in the store with my sisters and mom made me for a one on one experience I don't think you can find anywhere else. I loved the ambiance of the store... Read More and their dress selection was out of this world! I was conflicted between FOUR gowns, I didn't know that was possible. I had two more appointments lined up later in the afternoon which I attended to be sure. There was no comparison. I was back the next day to purchase my favorite of the four dresses. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Val K

Something White is a gorgeous shop with a great selection of gowns. We worked with Rebecca who made the experience fantastic--she was incredibly welcoming, warm and fun. When I tried on my favorite dress, Rebecca took the time to pin my hair up and make it extra special with... Read More earrings, a veil, the whole nine yards. She was so great to work with, and I'd highly recommend Something White!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Olivia B

I loved Something White. The experience of the bridal boutique was like no other boutique! My appointments were easy to schedule and my experience was unique, intimate and personalized. The atmosphere was relaxing and it was great because I didn't have to share a mirror with... Read More another bride and or listen to other bridal party conversations. Something White Bridal Shop is truly a wonderful atmosphere and I highly recommend checking it out! Beyond the atmosphere, Something White had several stunning dresses to choose from and dresses that I have not seen elsewhere! Something White also offers bridal accessories such as veils, jewelry, hair pieces and much more. In addition, the owners Karin & Rebecca are amazing women who were very professional, resourceful, kind and genuine. I loved my dress, my bridal accessories and my total experience at Something White Bridal and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Cheers and Love to Something White Bridal, you are truly amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily W

From first appointment to accessory pickup, the experience of purchasing my wedding gown and accessories from Something White was fabulous. Karin and Rebecca treat you like their sister or dear friend, and provide helpful tips throughout your wedding planning the process. And... Read More the gowns, oh, the gowns! They have the best selection in Northeast Ohio, which they put their heart and soul into curating. I am so happy to have worked with them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindsay B

Absolutely amazing place! I found Something White on a whim. I was looking for a particular gown, and was disappointed as I shopped at another popular wedding gown shop. With my Mom, sister, and bridesmaids, who were all from out of town, we took the chance at stopping by... Read More Something White. I did not have an appointment. Karin welcomed myself and the ladies into the shop, and once we explained the situation, she proceeded to get me set up in a room. The gown was PERFECT. There is a great selection of gowns and accessories to look at. I actually purchased my sash from Something White, as well. I can't say how delighted I was that we found this shop! Outstanding services from the ladies who work there. I would highly recommend Something White!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lindsay B

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kayla W

The staff was excellent and made it very memorable!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah H

Something White is amazing. I am from DC (now proudly living in Cle) and so I went to two bridal shops in Georgetown carrying some of my fave bridal designers, thinking I couldnt possibly find a dress in Ohio...When I struck out in DC I came back to OH I made appointments with... Read More some local shops. Something White has a great selection of high-end dresses carrying two of my personal fave designers: Watters and Lela Rose. All of their dresses are amazing and Rebecca and Karin are so sweet and make you feel right at home (I actually never met Karin but if she's as awesome as Rebecca then my statement is true!). I went in feeling discouraged and unsure about the type of look I wanted after my previous unsuccessful attempt, but Rebecca did a great job steering me in the right direction and in the end I found the perfect dress.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lauren

Wonderful! So kind and accommodating to my budget. They helped me find the exact dress I was looking for, but without any pushiness you might find elsewhere.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Samantha R

Seriously, get this adorable shop on your schedule right now :) I worked with Rebecca to make my appointment and she assisted me throughout the process. She was so welcoming from the second we arrived to providing us with a champagne toast after I found the dress! I looked a... Read More couple other places prior to coming to Something White and had yet to receive that "feeling" that people tell you about. Rebecca went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable and even helped me pin my hair up to reflect how it would look on my wedding day! (Which looked great, by the way!!) To me, she felt like a friend or a big sister helping me make a big decision, with not an ounce of 'pushy' that you might find at other Bridal shops. Something White is the most charming place and with Rebecca's knowledge and caring nature, I was able to find the most perfect dress for my wedding next May. I am elated to have the experience I had! Thank you again!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Maggie R

Rebecca and Karin are amazing! I wasn't really sure what kind of wedding dress I wanted so I went in with a few ideas and a budget. Karin showed me some different options and suggested I start trying some on. I found the PERFECT dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding... Read More day! Something White is an adorable boutique with great service and a fabulous selection of wedding dresses!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Nikki T

You have the whole shop to yourself during your appointment, huge dressing room, and a lot of beautiful dresses to choose from. I was looking for a dress on the lower-end of their price points and there was quite a bit to try on and choose from. Karin encouraged me to try on a... Read More dress that I didn't originally select and it ended up being the one. It was all very personal, but also low-key and fun. I definitely recommend this shop!

Karin and Rebecca

Hi! We're Karin and Rebecca, the owners of Something White, and we are excited to meet you and help you find your gown! We want your wedding gown experience to be one of the most memorable parts of your planning process which is why we make it stress free, exciting and fun- we even toss confetti to celebrate finding your gown…really! We will guide you through every step of your gown journey from finding your gown to accessories and alterations, so you can focus on other things, like getting married. Oh and if you're curious about us we can pretty much be summed up in two words: coffee + gowns.