Let Us Tell Your Story

We love weddings and getting to know our amazing clients and their families. Our priority is capturing all the unique and fun moments that make your day the most memorable. To us you're more than clients, you're friends. We'd love to tell your story. Call us today and let's talk about it!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Western Ma, eastern Ma (413) 695-3559

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Attiya C

Wonderful! Terrific! Adam and his Soulful Life team were absolutely wonderful!! They did a terrific job covering the wedding of my daughter that spanned over three days. This was the first time Adam was covering a “cultural” wedding; regardless after my husband and I met with... Read More him the first time, we were both comfortable that Adam would do a great job. He was ready to listen, understand what we wanted and offered wonderful ideas. He really handled all the “cultural” aspects of the wedding with wonderful professionalism. For instance he had to take photographs at our House of Worship - his team and he were appropriately dressed and handled the occasion with much aplomb. During the wedding itself, since there were so many details to take care of I was busy; Adam took the initiative to take group photos, clear people off the dance floor before the first dance, suggest creative poses and much more. The wedding stretched and was longer than anticipated but Adam stayed on until the last minute. Indeed, he did not depart until he had spoken to us and was certain that the wedding was over. I cannot offer more than high praise for Adam and his team. So happy were we with his services that we have already booked him for the second wedding of the family in 2017.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Kristine S

My husband and I are so happy that we booked Adam from Soulful Life Photography for our wedding day! We live in Colorado and flew Adam out for our special day. Before the wedding, he asked us for ideas of any fun or unique photos we wanted him to take. He came prepared with... Read More plenty of his own creative ideas as well, and we ended up with hundreds of beautiful photographs that captured the spirit of our day perfectly. He was extremely accommodating and professional all day, with us and with our guests! Adam somehow managed to stay in the middle of all the action, take all the best shots, but keep out of the way - a skill I'm sure he's perfected from his years in this business. We would absolutely book him again and recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. Our only regret is that he lives 2,000 miles away!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Caleb B

Do yourself a favor and book Adam for your wedding! Professional from beginning to end. He's talented, personable, and over delivers! Their competitive pricing was the cherry on top. Adam's easy going attitude and confidence put the wedding party at ease which was essential... Read More in taking the best shots. When reviewing our photos, we were taken back by the story he told and what he brought out in the two of us. You can trust Soulful Life Photography on your big day and know that your memories will be safely captured.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 James S

Working with Adam Caron and Soulful Life Photography was a pleasure. Adam was attentive to our photographic need both prior to the wedding and assisted the day of to keep us on time! The attention to detail when it came to the quality of the photos was very much appreciated.... Read More The personalized flash drive with all of the edited photos was a very nice touch. Adam also took the time to drive all the way to Boston to take our engagement photos. On top of that he spent extra time with us to make sure we got all the shots we had on our list! When the engagement photos came back we were very impressed with the compositions that Adam created. Adam has a gift when it comes to landscape photos and then capturing people within them. This experience only made us more excited for our wedding day photos. Soulful Life Photography did not disappoint! Adam and Teri photographed our wedding and they were amazing. They had a knack for being immediately available when need and always in the background capturing candid shots of all of our guests. We can’t say enough nice things about the professionalism and artistic ability of Soulful Life Photography.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Gabby L

I highly recommend Adam to capture the special moments of your special day! We traveled to Jamaica for my wedding; his thoughtful suggestions and creative style made a lasting impression & we have the most incredible photos that often bring us back to paradise.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Sarah D

Adam and his team were wonderful and attentive on our wedding day! Adam is a really easy going and fun guy and just a good person to have around! Our pictures are beautiful and we received high quality prints!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Siobhan T

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Adam. He really went above and beyond our expectations. He even entertained my idea of having a wizards duel with my maid of honor for a photo (I'm a big Harry Potter fan). Every idea I had about photos was met with enthusiasm and... Read More we really created a perfectly custom package that fit our personality and our budget. If you are looking for a wedding photographer I would highly recommend Soulful Life Photography.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Lauren P

Excellent! Adam and his team did a wonderful job! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the photos that were taken. We had so many beautiful photos of our big day. They also made us feel comfortable and relaxed which made taking the pictures enjoyable. We would... Read More highly recommend his team!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Saira H

Adam was wonderful! He did a fantastic job f capturing my wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend him.Not only is her very talented and professional, but he is also very fun to work with. He will be the photographer for my brother's wedding so I am looking forward to... Read More collaborating with him once again. :-)

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Umar H

Adam and his team did an incredible job of covering our wedding. I would highly recommend the services of Soulful Life Photography to be there, in order to capture those memorable moments from your special day . . . . . which in our case turned out to be days :-)

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Samantha B

Adam was a great photographer. Our pictures came out amazing. My husband does like getting his picture taken and Adam's laid back but direct and professional personality helped him to feel comfortable, which is not easy! I would recommend him to a million times over.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Attiya C

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

My husband and I first met with Adam and Terri from soulful life photography at our best friends wedding. We instantly knew we had to use them for our own wedding. They are so easy going and fun. They have a way of making you feel at ease while taking photos. They are very... Read More attentive and make sure all your needs are met. We got our photos in a timely manner and they all came out absolutely stunning. You can feel all of the emotions from the day when you look at the photos. Im very excited that we are going to two weddings this year for friends and Adam and Terri will be doing the photos! I cannot recommend them enough or say enough wonderful things about them!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Rachael T

Adam and Teri were absolutely fantastic. Our bridal party was so happy to work with them, everyone had a great time. The photos we've seen so far amazing. I am so happy that we used Soulful Life Photography and I appreciate their more candid approach, rather than traditional... Read More poses photos. On a more personal note, my grandfather recently passed away. Adam rushed all of the photos with my grandfather to me so we could use them during the visiting hours. They even went as far to send a floral arrangement, which was such a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ruby G

Soulful Life Photography was our one and only choice for our wedding photos. We didn't need to look any further than the best. From the moment we hired Adam and Teri, it felt like our special day was their number one priority.They did complete and thorough consultations, as... Read More well as a site visit to assure that we picked the best places for the photos related to the time of day we held our wedding. My husband and I felt comfortable and well cared for the day of the wedding, and were more than pleased with the results. Thank you again Soulful Life for making our day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kate D

Adam from Soulful Life Photography has taken the most amazing photos of my husband and I. From the very moment my husband proposed, to our vows in the snow, to our vow renewal ceremony on the beach in Jamaica, we have never been disappointed; in fact he has FAR surpassed all of... Read More our expectations. Adam even captured us as we "took the plunge" and jumped off a cliff into the the ocean at Rick's Cafe in Jamaica. I have, and will continue to recommend him to every person I know planning a wedding. I promise, you will fall in love with his photos and his team!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ashley A

We had an amazing experience working with Adam and Soulful life photography. Our photos came out beautiful and we had so much fun with Adam and Teri. We are so glad that we chose Soulful Life for our wedding photography. The entire experience was wonderful, they were laid back... Read More enough for us to enjoy our day. but structured enough to get the job done. I would absolutely recommend Soulful Life to anyone getting married in our area (and beyond)!

Awesome sauce!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Diane H

AMAZING!!! Terri and Adam were so great! When we met them they were so down to earth and so welcoming; it felt like sitting down with an old friend you haven't seen in a while. We knew immediately they would be the perfect fit for us! They were completely professional and... Read More blended right in with the crowd. Before the wedding started they captured so many amazingly precious moments with my husband and the groomsman and me and my bridesmaids. And after when we did the whole party it was exceptional! Adam really struck gold when he brought out the light saber! Mike and I love Star Wars and we told him we would have wanted to do a little duel between me and my hubby after our first dance, but my dress had enough on the bottom that I probably would have tripped and broke something lol. So we kept it elegant and nice. Then when we went to do our last pictures at Stanley Park Adam pulled out his kids light saber and I almost died! Mike and I were so thrilled! We got some amazing pictures posing with the Jedi sword! The fact that he thought of doing that when we only mentioned it only once months before was brilliant. Terri and Adam really listened to everything we wanted and were completely open to anything we wanted to do. I can't say enough how amazing they were. They were even able to get some great shots of our dog Nala with us, my brother walked her down the aisle, ...she is not easy to photograph lol. For a truly unforgettable experience you will never forget use Soulful Life! When we have children we will definitely be going back to see Terri and Adam for our family photos. Love you both and thank you again for helping to make our day AMAZING!!!!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Larissa L

My husband and I used Soulful Life for out wedding this past August. Adam and Teri are incredible. They were so fun to work with. I couldn't wait to see the photos after the wedding. The shots they got were incredible, and all the while they were very good about not letting us... Read More know they were there. They got some really incredible pictures and all i could think was how?! I didn't even see them taking this picture! They work so well together which really shows in their quality of work. I would highly recommend them, we got tons of beautiful pictures. We really didn't want lots of posed pictures, and Soulful Life was a great fit for that. Excellent job Adam and Teri!!

Awesome Expierence

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Kathryn W

We used Soulfullife for our wedding last year and I am so glad we did. Our photos came out amazing, they were really able to capture the mood of our wedding which we appreciate being able to look back on. They were able to get amazing shots without being overbearing or... Read More intrusive to the activities of the day. Not only are they true professionals but they are also fun. Before the wedding Teri came to where the girls were getting ready and Adam went to take shots of the boys. These are some of the best shots because both groups were just goofing off before the big event. Teri and Adam are wonderful I would recommend them to anyone looking to hire a photographer for their big day.

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/14/2014

Teri and Adam are such a pleasure to work with... Fun, easy going, relaxing, knowledgeable, helpful and most of all very professional. Absolutely love all the photos they took on our special night and had an amazing time working them. Would highly recommend to anyone, no... Read More matter what the occasion is.

Lasting memories

Reviewed on 12/05/2014

My husband and I booked Soulful Life Photographers for our wedding this past November. They are phenomenal at what they do. In the begining, they sat down with us to discuss how we envisioned our pictures to be. They asked us questions and were as accepting of our... Read More question/comments. They work well together to capture all you want your wedding photos to be. Both Adam and Teri went around taking pictures of all our guests and talked with them as if they'd known them their whole lives, making our guests and us feel special. Adam and Teri are amazing people who are very skilled at what they do which is capturing a moment in time and making that moment last a life time.

Natural Fun = Natural Photographs!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Erin C

I was referred by a family friend to hire Soulful Life Photography for my wedding. Boy was I glad to have met Adam and Teri! They took away all the stress of getting posed group shots, always made posing fun and got a tremendous amount of of amazing candid shots. They were so... Read More fun to work with, really got into the venue and had some very unique ideas. Having two photographers was a HUGE value, knowing that someone was always around to capture the moment. It was especially fun to see two photos of the same thing but from two different angles. I am so happy with our wedding photos and have recommended their services to every event I have been part of since mine! I will definitely be using them again!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Melissa D

Even though the price may look kind of steep...it is totally worth it...we had 2 photographers the whole time and we got the cd with all the pics they took (over 800 pics) and they made it fun and creative with our photos. They even let us have specific photos we wanted done... Read More without problems. They were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Adam and Teri were AMAZING!!!

Amazing memories captured beautifully

Reviewed on 11/19/2014

My husband and I are beyond pleased with the services provided by Soulful Life Photography. Adam and Teri were professional, flexible and exceptional with their work. From the beginning of working with Adam and Teri, they made our wedding feel special with their individualized... Read More service. They were never overbearing and always polite to everyone that celebrated our special day with us. Adam and Teri even took time to make sure everyone was comfortable and pleased including our young children. Adam and Teri each have distinctive perspectives providing different views of our day and offering diverse and unique photos. Adam and Teri captured our wedding day with perfection and we feel lucky to have such incredible mementos to cherish forever.

Adam Caron