The Most Fun Photo booth and DJ's in Town!!!

Would you like your guest to say "That's the best Wedding I have ever been to? That's exactly what we do! From our first meeting to the end of your reception, we become family. We customize your wedding to your specific details and make it the most memorable day of your life. Call us today!!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

20766 Hillsdale Road, Riverside, CA (951) 367-7654

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Rachel F

Fred is awesome! We found Fred on the wedding venue’s vendor list, and we don’t think that we could have chosen a better DJ. We planned our wedding from Wisconsin, and Fred made the process very easy for us. We needed a bilingual DJ, and it turns out that he works with a... Read More bilingual MC, so it was perfect. We gave him a list of songs that we wanted to play at the wedding (he has a website where you can do this) and he did a really good job at choosing other songs that we really liked. He excelled at understanding our music taste. He was also able to provide music for our ceremony, which was very convenient for us. Fred is very friendly and energetic, and he even got onto the dance floor to teach us some group dancing. It was awesome! We rented the uplights and we loved them, they made the reception venue look so much nicer. Thank you so much for everything Fred. We had a great time, and it would have not been the same without you.

2017-09-07T09:21:35 Response from the vendor

Wow your wedding at Wein's was so much fun!!! Your family and friends were really there to have a great time....and they did. DJ Ann was great with the Spanish announcing and I was happy to keep the dance floor packed. Thanks for having Sound... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Audrey R

Fred and Sound Garden Productions were first class from start to finish! Fred was better than advertised and it’s obvious he truly loves what he does. Fred was amazing in supporting my wife and me throughout the process of planning the wedding and provided much appreciated... Read More knowledge and advice. I originally chose Fred and Sound Garden because he did more than play music, he interacted with our families and ensured the party was live the whole time. Fred and his assistant kept us excited, having fun and most importantly on schedule. If you are looking for more than just a DJ and want someone who shows he genuinely cares about your wedding and providing you exactly the day you are looking for than Fred and Sound Garden Productions are the obvious choice. Thank you again Fred for everything!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Vianna M

FRED and the sound production team was absolutely AMAZING! Will be recommending him to all of our family and friends.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Dorin P

Sound Garden Productions was one of the vendor options given to us by our wedding venue. We couldn't be more happy with our decision. The DJ/Fred even gave us the option to create our own playlist of specific songs that we wanted to play. Fred didn't just play our songs --- he... Read More transformed them into something magical by = combined Bollywood/latin/pop/hip-hop/soul in a smooth manner. Not only was Fred a fantastic DJ but also an amazing MC --- who had all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night. Fred was professional and fun to talk to through the entire wedding planning process. By being very organized and always replying to our messages quickly, Fred went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. Thank you, Fred, and keep up the good work

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Brittany L

I met Fred through my best friend and after one meeting knew that he was the one! He makes himself available for phone calls and meetings at anytime, and will sit for hours if that's what I takes. He made the process of choosing music easy (and I was completely lost!). When it... Read More came to the reception, he was able to read the crowd and man can he throw a party! We added his photo booth at the last minute and it was a complete hit. There were more props than we knew what to do with. I HIGHLY recommend Sound Garden Productions if you want to dance the night away, like we did!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Trisha M

Fred and all of Sound Garden Productions deserves to be #1 !! Hands down! He DJ'd our December wedding along with DJ Ann and it was absolutely amazing! The party never stopped and I never knew our family would dance like they did... wonderful! Fred and Ann kept the reception... Read More going with their efficiency and great charismatic nature! 100% conga line as well - who does that?! Fred and Ann, we couldn't have asked for better DJs for our wedding celebration and will cherish the memories forever - thank you so much! We will definitely ask you guys to be a part of our future events and celebrations and I will highly recommend you guys to anyone having a celebration!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 lindsay h

Fred and Dj Rudy are amazing!!! I got so many compliments on them and they were everything we could have asked for and more!!! He got the party started, made us feel so comfortabl and made sure the guests had a great time! His website is very user friendly and Fred helped with... Read More any questions I had, which there were a lot! I cannot reccomend them enough, thank you guys for making our wedding so fun and special!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Lindsay O

My photographer had recommended Fred at Soundgarden Productions and I'm so glad she did. My husband and I are so impressed with every aspect of the wedding he was involved in. Before the wedding we face timed a couple times to go over our music preferences and I was always... Read More impressed with Fred's positive and dedicated demeanor from the very beginner. We talked to a lot of djs before deciding who to go with and Fred really stood out from everyone. He really MADE the reception what it was, by getting everybody dancing and having fun. He moved through the wedding timeline and events with ease and perfection. He was actually my favorite wedding vendor of them all, he did not cause me one ounce of stress! He knows the business like the back of his hand and there's no reason not to have full confidence in him and his company.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Sumit B

Wow! Where do I begin. Fred was by far my favorite vendor to work with. He is fun, courteous, lively, and a true professional. I got to admit, I lagged in certain areas with waiting last minute with details. But, DJ Fred was so cool about it and took over in areas where I wanted... Read More him to. Folks, he knows what to do! He fulfilled all of our request and was a delightful MC and DJ for the evening. His setup with ambiance lighting and mic for speeches was on point. We did an Indian wedding, so feel free to use this as a recommendation that he is great in this space too! A lot of people said many great things about DJ Fred throughout the wedding reception and the days following the wedding. I cannot thank you enough for knowing exactly what to do and adding that extra touch of magic to the evening. Thanks again, Sumit and Carrie

2016-05-01T13:25:01 Response from the vendor

Sumit & Carrie, I loved doing your wedding. The festivities, dresses, ambiance was so magical. Thank you for giving me music ideas for this "Indian Wedding". DJ Ann and I were amazed at the fun and participation of you and all your guests. Can't wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Nicholas A

Fred and his team did the best job ever. We received so many compliments that Fred and his team were amazing and made the night so incredible. The music choice was great and the lighting was superb we also chose to get a photo booth from him and his team and they did a superb... Read More job. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jillianne V

Fred, Eddie and their team made our wedding day absolutely perfect. They worked with us months before the wedding up until the week of to make sure that everything was set and what we wanted. We got tons of compliments on how good the music was and everyone was dancing un... Read More until the last song. We also had the Sound Garden Productions team do a photo booth at our wedding that was used all night. Everyone had a fun time using the props and snapping different shots. I would defiantly recommend this DJ and photo booth to anyone planning a wedding. We will be using them again next time we need a DJ or photo booth for a party!

2016-04-13T22:14:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jillianne and Darren, You were both so easy going and relaxed during the whole planning process. That let us know that you trusted us to do the best job possible and we loved planning with you. Thanks again for having us on your Wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Kristina A

We were referred to Sound garden production thru our venue and Fred did not disappoint! He was great throughout the whole process. He has a great knowledge of music and you can tell he really loves doing what he does. My wedding was almost a month ago and my family is still... Read More talking about how good the music was. He interacted with our guest and really made them feel apart of the reception which I loved. I would recommend him for any event!

Sound Garden Productions ~ Liz & Danny

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

We used Sound Garden Productions for our wedding ceremony and reception and they were exceptional!!! We will definitely be using this company again for several other occasions! Ann and Andrew kept our wedding flowing with all of the details from first dance, garter/bouquet toss,... Read More speeches, cake cutting and every other little detail needed to make our most memorable day AMAZING!! Ann and Andrew knew exactly what music to play to keep the party going on the dance floor and how to get all of my guests out of their seats!!! Fred and his DJ's come highly recommended! The timeliness and professionalism they exhibit and handle themselves with is all I could have asked for during such a busy and overwhelming planning period in my life. I love them!

Soundgarden/DJ Fred

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Greg K

Soundgarden did an amazing job for our wedding! Fred was so friendly and easy to work with and made the planning stress free. As soon as we met with Fred, we knew we would hire him. The weather threw us a curveball on the day of the wedding but Fred and his staff were on top... Read More of it and made everything work. He knew our vision from the start and delivered exactly what we wanted and needed to make our wedding perfect. We used his photobooth too, which was a huge hit and also much cheaper than renting from another company. We would recommend Soundgarden to anyone!

Sound Garden Productions DJ FRED

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Courtney V

My husband and I planned our wedding for the fall of 2014. My husband scheduled some meetings with multiple DJs and SGP (Sound Garden Productions) was our first one and ONLY one. When we met up with Fred we knew we HAD to have him as our wedding DJ. We had chosen our... Read More photographers first which was Imagery Concepts and they have both worked together at our venue, Moneteleone Meadows. We knew we wanted the "A Team" to make this the best wedding ever! He is very upbeat and fun and made this a great experience. He has his own website to where you can upload your choices of music ANYTIME you want and you can even specify when you want the music to played, for example: bouquet toss, cocktail hour, first dance, etc. He also has playlists of examples to get your mind going on choosing wedding songs. When my husband and I started thinking of songs we were alittle challenged lol. We had a very small list of songs we HAD to have to start, but once we met with Fred on our final meeting before the wedding, it all came together and we had a FULL playlist of songs for every special moment for our big day! He also allows you to contact him with any questions at ANY time. My husband and I planned our own wedding so anything that's easy was a blessing because there are so many "to-dos" and planning to be done. We were even allowed to make payments which made it ALOT easier for us. He is so fun and lively and you can tell he takes pride and enjoys the work he does to make your day a blast. He was able to read what the guests wanted during the dancing portion of our reception. The guests did not leave the dance floor and wanted more! Everyone loved him! We had a few choices of what we wanted and he knew how to fill in the rest! He is also able to put a list together of "what not to play" in case you have some concerns with certain songs, for example, anything vulgar or maybe certain dance songs like the funky chicken lol. He does take requests from guests, which I loved because my main goal was for everyone to have FUN! He will be there for the ceremony and reception and he was able to announce everything smoothly for my reception. Everyone knew when everything was happening and it all went perfect. He does offer extras such as special lighting for the dance floor and also a photo booth. He even let us try it out when we first met up with him! He is very professional and fun and guests to this day still say how FUN and awesome the wedding was. I do believe an excellent DJ makes the wedding fun or a dud. He definitely made it unforgettable and I recommend his company to ALL my friends who are getting married. If we can pop out any children anytime soon he WILL be my daughter and or sons wedding DJ; so don't retire Fred! Sound Garden Productions Thank you!

2015-10-28T11:08:57 Response from the vendor

Courtney and Steven, What a fun night!!! Your family and friends definitely came to party. I can't express enough how fortunate I am. I get to meet amazing people and they become my friends for life. What more is there to say. I may need... Read Less Read More

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Maria c

DJ Fred is the best I work in the wedding industry and met a lot of DJs worked a lot of parties and if you want the best wedding ever you need the best DJ .

Fred was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Zelda H

From the very beginning Fred was very friendly and welcoming. We met him at the Eagle Glen Golf Club open house and we knew right away he would be a perfect fit for our wedding. I love the fact that you can customize what songs you want and don't want through his website.... Read More Everytime I would think of a song I wanted, I went online and just put it on the list. The day of the wedding it starting raining and had to move our ceremony inside. Fred had extra uplights and placed them along the room and made it look beautiful. He made sure everything went smoothly, along with the great staff from eagle glen. I couldn't of asked for a better reception! Fred was such a great MC and made sure everything went according to schedule. He asked everyone to go on the dance floor for a picture and then after the picture he turned on the music. It was the best way to get everyone dancing! He did an amazing job during the money dance, kept it very formal and made sure everyone had enough time to go up and dance with us. And then the party started! He played a great variety of music and had us all dancing non stop. The dance floor was never empty or awkward from weird music (we all know sometimes that happens). We danced til the very end and it was amazing! Every time my family talks about my wedding they ALWAYS bring up the amazing food and the amazing DJ! It was the best day of my life so far! I HIGHLY recommend him. Thank you Fred!

2015-10-28T11:15:35 Response from the vendor

Zelda & Matt, There is no such thing as a "Perfect" wedding. Usually small things do go wrong. On your day, we had to change a few thing around because of the rain. You were amazing because you could have let the rain ruin your... Read Less Read More

Wouldn't have changed a thing!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Fred was an amazing vendor to have at our wedding... Not only was he on top of his game he also made it known that he was there for us and anything we needed, he was there to keep your mind from thinking about anything going wrong. I definitely would not hesitate to have him at... Read More any other family or personal events in my future.

When only the BEST will do.....

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

.....call Sound Garden Productions. Period. End of Story. After several months of planning my event, I was forced to find a new DJ. I was referred to Fred at Sound Garden Productions and after my first email and subsequent first meeting with him, I was hooked and immediately... Read More knew I was in good hands. Fred is a true professional. He knows the business, which I quickly learned was to be in the business of ensuring a great and grand celebration/event without the STRESS. With only two weeks away from my event, Fred stepped in and took care of all the details. I was taken aback by his responsiveness, helpfulness and hands-on demeanor. If you're looking for peace of mind, look no further. He will make it his business to ensure a memorable event for all.

2015-10-27T00:50:29 Response from the vendor

I have to thank you Gwen for putting your faith and trust in Sound Garden Productions. It is a blessing to work with clients who are willing to work with us to make an event amazing. You let me do my thing and stepped in... Read Less Read More

Sound garden

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Kayde C

Fred Fred Fred! I'm so sad I don't get to work with you anymore :( our wedding was amazing because of you. Not only is he an amazing dj, but he's a hype man, he's an entertainer, and he's a personal coordinator. I sat down with him a week before my wedding on a Friday night at 8... Read More pm on his wife's birthday trying to figure out my last songs to add to my list. He has the most awesome portal online to help find music if you're not great at remembering song names/artists. My wedding was so amazing. My music was amazing. He got everyone on the dance floor and everyone had a blast. I chose Fred from a recommendation from a friend who used him at her wedding, and now I can't recommend him anymore. HE IS AMAZING

2015-10-22T14:32:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kayde and Brian, You know I'm your DJ for life!! LOL Thanks for letting me share in your wedding. It was an amazing day. From start to finish, you both were wonderful and amazing to work for. Keep me posted on big events. Happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Roxanne R

Sound Garden productions was amazing! Freddy is awesome and a lot of fun! He is very thorough and because he was not able to do our wedding, the DJ that was able to also met with us. Freddy and Armando make you feel like family. We had some great laughs with the both of them... Read More prior to the wedding. It was so important to Freddy and Armando for us to have just what Ralph and I wanted. We felt so comfortable with them. The day of the wedding Armando did a phenomenal job! HE definitely was an AWESOME DJ! He was engaged, kept the crowd going, he was a lot of fun! I'd recommend Sound Garden productions to anyone! Thank you both Freddy ad Armando! Ralph and Roxanne

AWESOME DJs

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Courtney

I worked with both Fred and Eddie leading up to my wedding. Eddie was the DJ at our wedding and we COULD NOT have been happier! He was so much fun and kept everything moving. They have the best tools available on their website to help you prepare for the big day and really just... Read More the nicest people.

Fred is Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Lindsey C

We decided to go with Fred and Sound Garden Productions because we had such a fabulous time at a family members wedding where Fred was the DJ. Sound Garden made the entertainment one of the highlights of our wedding. We've been told numerous times that our wedding was one of the... Read More best nights our guests have had in years! Fred is a master of getting guests on the dance floor and full of enthusiasm that you can't help but enjoy yourself! Thank you Fred for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

2015-09-21T18:57:40 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much Lindsey and Toby for having me at your wedding. The biggest compliment for me is when family members trust us enough to hire us again. Meeting your family, and once again spending an amazing day with Toby and his family meant... Read Less Read More

Fred Davis is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

We are so glad that we chose Fred Davis to be our wedding reception DJ! He came highly recommended from our venue and it was apparent to us why they were raving about him. Meetings prior to our wedding were helpful and Fred assisted us with the online DJ system. We were able... Read More to organize the ceremony, music, and fill in every detail with Fred's help. The day of the wedding, Fred was professional and personal, the perfect mix of a talented DJ who can read the crowd's energy while also being a great MC during interludes such as the garter toss, bouquet, etc. Fred got everyone up dancing and the party continued all night! We wanted a dancing wedding and that's exactly what we got with Fred. Fred set up a projector with our PowerPoint of pictures that we looped all night. He also recommended amber uplights and it made our venue look extremely classy. All in all, Fred is a great DJ and MC who provides great customer service, and all at a great price to boot! Go with Fred, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Sydney C

Fred and his staff were AMAZING! I am so happy we decided to book him for our wedding!!!! He made the night fun and got everyone up and dancing. We had multiple compliments from our guest about our DJ and MC. We had such a perfect and fun night thanks to Fred. I can't wait to... Read More have another party so we can book him again to DJ and MC for us! He is so great and I will continue to recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ. We also rented his photobooth for the night and all of our guest had a blast! It was the perfect personalized thank you gift for our guest to take home. Fred and his staff setup the booth and brought a ton of fun props to use! After our wedding he mailed up a flashdrive with all the photos from the night. I love going back and looking at all of guest having so much fun at our wedding. It is a great memory and I am so grateful for Fred and his staff. If you are looking for a DJ I would definiitley recommend meeting with Fred!!!

2015-08-23T15:57:22 Response from the vendor

Thank You Sydney & Cory, You are the reason that I love my job. Your family and friends welcomed DJ Eddie, my photo booth staff and me with open arms and were absolutely ready to have a good time. You all made our job easy.... Read Less Read More