Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

15890 Meyer Ave, Ypsilanti, MI

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rachel M

DJ Brad was referred to us through a friend on Facebook - and he did NOT disappoint! From our initial point of contact with Brad he was nothing but professional, and accommodating. Throughout our entire process Brad maintained excellent communication with us. The day of our... Read More reception Brad briefly checked in with us, kept us calm, and honestly stayed in the background (which is very refreshing!) Brad allowed us to stick with our 'traditionally un-traditional vision yet he still managed to make our mothers happy! I highly recommend DJ Brad to any couple looking for their guests to dance away the night, while also getting some amazing action shots throughout the night (yes, its true Brad also takes photos throughout the night that you get literally within a day of your wedding!)!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Ashley G

Brad was absolutely AWESOME for my sister's wedding. He allowed for the bride and groom to pick a few songs which they loved and created a playlist off of that. I can honestly say that with the music he played, the dance floor was never empty! A genuinely nice guy, and to top it... Read More off he takes great pictures of the dance floor which was a blast to look through afterwards. We got many compliments after the wedding about how great the music was. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

best part of the reception

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Greg J

Brad was awesome. Kept everyone dancing and as a bonus took great pictures all night. You're foolish if you go with anyone else.

Kept the fun going!

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Jennifer P

This DJ you cannot beat. He learned music that both my husband and I liked to be able to play it at the right times. It was fun, special and memorable. Brad did an excellent job!

Start a Conversation!